Hidden Valley Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She danced around then came to John. As she danced in front of him she brought his hands to her bra covered tits. As he ran his hands all over her tits she showed him the front clasp. He freed her tits and was playing with them. She dance over him so her naked tits were over his face. He lost no time in sucking each nipple before she pulled away. You could see the look on Joe's face as she danced in just her panties. He was the only one left and there was only one thing left to take off. She danced over to Joe and he slid to his knees. He didn't have to be shown what to do, he took the sides of her panties and slowly pulled them down. He planted little kisses with every inch of skin that was exposed. When she lifted her foot to step out of the panties Joe took one long lick up her open pussy. She pushed him back and he fell on the floor. Everyone was laughing and Joe stayed on the floor watching Cindy dance naked. Everyone had seen her naked every day but some how this was different.

She danced naked for a few minutes then since Joe was already on the floor she came over to him. She danced naked over him then sat down right on his cock. She started bouncing up and down on his cock and pulled her son Sandy over to suck his cock. That set everyone off and before she knew it all four guys were running their hands all over her body. They were sucking on her tits and stroking every inch of her body.

She started cumming and her juice ran down Joe's cock which sent him off and he started pumping his load into her. Her son didn't last much longer and filled her mouth. She got up off Joe and was suddenly on her hands and knees. Dave Jr and John took over the places left by Sandy and Joe. Before the night was over she sucked off all four and they all filled her pussy. Finally her husband came home and licked all four loads from her pussy as she sucked him off in a 69. Everyone went to bed happy that night.

Over in the Thompson house it was a different story. Unlike Cindy poor Sam could not possibly take on all five women, but he did his best. It was a noisy diner with four excited brides all talking at once. After diner they all went into the sitting room and Cindy took her usual place on her fathers lap and cock. The other girls didn't give her a lot of time with her dad before pulling her off saying, "His is the only cock here tonight and you do not get it all to yourself. You had your last fuck with daddy so now he's our's". There was a lot of laughter but that started things going.

Doc said, "I'm sorry girls but there is no way I can handle four hungry mouths and four hungry pussys all by myself.

Joan stood next to her husband and said, "Five, there are five pussys and five mouths, but he's right he is only good for three maybe four times. Besides you can't have Karen or Cindy until after tomorrow. You shouldn't even be here."

Jane jumped up and said, "Call Daddy, I"m sure he wouldn't mind helping out. He can do your daughters and you can do his."

Cindy added, "and you can both do Mom while we watch."

Joan groaned, "I like that idea, make the call."

The call was made and not 20 minutes later Rev Rosswalld was walking in the back door naked as always and hard as a rock. While they were waiting Doc had four hungry mouths trying to suck his cock like a litter of pups going after one tit.

As soon as Sam Rosswalld walked into the room Cindy and Karen attack him knocking him to the floor. He had a pussy in his face and one ridding his cock before he could even say hello. When Cindy and Karen left, Jane and June pulled Doc to the floor and he was in the same condition. They were both caught by surprise but didn't take long to get into it and start pumping up into the pussy on their cock not even knowing which one it was and not caring. Doc came first filling somebody's pussy with cream. As soon as she lifted off him the one on his face went down on his cock in a 69 to get him ready to fuck her. He still didn't know who he had just fuck or who he was getting ready to fuck.

His cock was hard again in no time and the girl on his face slid down to empale herself on his cock. For the first time he could look around and saw his best friend fucking Cindy. He figured Doc must have already fucked Karen as she stood by and watched. He was also able to see that it was June ridding his own cock so it must have been Jane he already fucked. June started going wild on his cock and then he felt her juice flowing and he went off. June fell forward on to Doc then rolled to his side. She just smiled and said, "Thanks dad."

The two men sat on the floor not able to even get up. Joan came and sat between them and said to the girls as she picked up two soft cocks, "You didn't leave any for me."

Cindy was the one to pipe up, "No problem mom. We can get them hard again. We can't fuck or suck our own father but that doesn't mean we can't taste them. She pulled June down and into a 69. She was licking her father's cum from her sister-in-law. Jane and Karen both did the same. Now all the girls were eating their father's cum but from a pussy that was not family.

It did the trick and both men were once again hard. Joan didn't even notice she was so engrossed in watching the girls. Cindy and June rolled away from each other and Cindy said, "It worked Mom, they're ready for you." The two soft cocks she had in her hands had grown to rock hard and she never notice even though she still held both in her hands.

Joan got on her hands and knees and took her husband's cock deep in her mouth. Sam Rosswalld was quick to get behind her and shove his cock deep in her pussy. All four brides were cheering them on as the three parents went at it. Joan was very turned on after watching everything that was going on. She started cuming as soon as the cock slid into her pussy and didn't stop until both erupted into her mouth and pussy. Since both men had already fucked twice it took a while before she got her reward. Another household that slept soundly that night. Rev Rosswalld got back to his house just in time to lick four loads of cum from his wife's pussy.

On the wedding day Cindy fixed a big breakfast for the grooms, but at the Thompson house no one could eat a bite. They were all so excited. If Doc expected to eat he would have to go next door. After fixing the food Cindy went to be with the girls. Being mother of the brides and giving her away she had to get ready as well. The men ate then got dresses. The outfit the women had made consisted of a short jacket that didn't button and came to the waist. That and a bow tie was all there was to the outfit so it didn't take long for them to dress. They got to the house around 10:00 and started setting up and welcoming guest. The wedding was set for noon.

Around 11:oo the women showed up and were ushered into Karen's side of the house to dress. Now the wedding dress all the brides wore was very simple. She had a black choker and white veil, lace cuffs and the skirt was sheer lace that hid nothing. It was slit down the front and back and as they walked their pussys were clearly in view. At noon the music started and all eyes looked to the double glass doors. The doors opened and Joan walks out with Karen on one arm and Cindy on the other. She was half way down the isle when Cindy came out with Jane on one arm and June on the other. The mothers were dress similar to the brides but in light blue. In all this valley there was not a more beautiful sight than the six women walking down the isle.

The brides were given to the grooms and Rev Rosswalld gave a wonderful service. Then everyone was invited into the house for a feast. The women of the valley had been cooking for two day to provide all the food. There was great food and good wine. There was music and dancing. All the women danced with the grooms and all the men danced with the brides; but they were all talking about what came after the dancing.

The wine was flowing and the dancing had been going for hours. The sun was just setting, casting a golden glow over the valley. It was time. Rev Rosswalld Stood up and got everyone's attention. Once everyone had quieted down he made his announcement. "It is now time to kiss the brides and grooms but as you all know we do things a bit different here in the valley." He asked the brides to follow him to a large round table in the front. He had each girl get on the table on her back with her pussy at the edge. June got on the table first then he took Jane to the other side of the table and had her get on the table. June and Jane were head to head with their pussy at the edge of the table. Then he had Karen and Cindy do the same between so the table was cut into 4 sections. He had all the men line up in front of Jane and he explained how it would work, "Now you start with Jane for 10 strokes then go to Karen for 10 more and then to June and Cindy. When you are ready to cum you can shoot in which ever woman you're with. You only go around the table once to give every one a turn."

The men were already in line and Dave Sr was first to sink his cock into his new daughter-in-law. He took his 10 strokes and move to his other daughter-in-law Karen where he lost his load. Still hard he continued around the table to June and Cindy. The rest of the men followed him around the table. There are 17 men in town take away the four grooms and every bride was fucked by 13 men. All the women got their share of cum but with the guys trying to hold out till the end Cindy did get more than her share. Their fathers were the last to make the round of their well fucked daughters.

While all this was going on Cindy Rosswalld took the grooms to another table. She told the women, "Unlike the men we get to go around twice. The first time around you will suck their cocks 10 times and the second time around they will fuck you 10 strokes. Now there 10 of us and only 4 grooms so when you got to the end wait till everyone has had a chance to suck them before you start the fucking. Now the idea is to get them off as many times as we can so make it good." The women were all lined up and the boys stood on chairs the first round to make their cock level for the women. One by one they went around the circle. If the boy was ready to cum you were allowed to finish him before moving on. Rose and Joan were at the end of the line and they got at least one load from each of the guys either in their mouth or their pussy.

For the fucking round all 10 women lay on a long table and the grooms would come down the line fucking one then moving on to the next. Again if they were ready to let go they stayed with that one until they filled her before moving on. Each of the guys were able to get off about three times each.

The grooms were brought back to their wives and Doc said, "Before we do the cutting of the cake and all that other stuff the husbands will have their first cream pie from their wives." The crowd gather around and cheered as the husbands got between their wives legs and started eating away. The crowd was cheering, the women were moaning and the husbands were just lost in eating their wives. One of the husbands got an idea and nudged the one next to him. Next thing you know all the men stepped one wive to the right and started eating again. This went on until each husband was back with his own wife.

The wedding party turned into an eight way orgy. Everyone else was fucking and sucking somebody. Sitting back watching all this was Rev Rosswalld and his wife Cindy with Dr Thompson and his wife Joan. Rev Rosswalld looked over the crowd of people fucking and said,"I think this went well."

Dr Thompson leaned back in his chair and said, "Yes it did and we get to do it all again next month" Joan and Cindy just looked at each other and gave a deep sigh.

12