Hidden Valley Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all knew about sex and would see it from time to time, not always man and wife. They tried to keep it out of sight but with that many people fucking that many people we knew. We were told about the valley and what went on. We were all told how we came to be, not who belonged to who but the fact that was the only way we could be born. None of us cared who did the deed we knew who our parents were and that was enough. We also knew but never talked about, if we wanted kids we would have to do the same.

Al came back to the valley when I was about five or six with a couple surprises. The first was his wife Donna and her mother Mary. The biggest surprise was Donna's 4 year old daughter Debby and Mary's 4 year old son Jason. Jason was named after her late husband. It seems that Jason and Mary had been involved with Donna for many years until he was killed in a car crash. Al had assured them he could not have babies so they were all surprised when both mother and daughter got pregnant, even on the pill, very happy but surprised. It seems that the valley permits incest but to ensure there is no product of the incest the eggs of the women of the valley and the sperm of the men of the valley act like opposing magnets. No one in the valley can get anyone in the valley pregnant but every man there can get any other woman pregnant with one shot, even if they are on birth control. Just like the women of the valley can get pregnant with any man outside the valley the first time. The effect of the valley was perennate. Once back, Al could not get any one in the valley pregnant, even his own wife and mother-in-law after the first six months. There was never a need to run DNA test, no one cared who the father was and all the women knew who they slept with. The only one concerned was Karen. She had her baby almost to the day nine months after stopping the pill and a week before she met Chuck. She asked Doc to run the test but not to tell anyone but her. She was pretty sure it wasn't her brother since he didn't fuck her again until well after Chuck. It turns out that Sandy and Joe got each other's sister pregnant. The only ones that know Sandy is JJ's father is Karen and Doc, who is very proud to be the baby's grand father.

Other than the nudity and open attitude about sex and the fact that all of us had one of three fathers, since we didn't know about Sandy, our childhood was not much different than any other child growing up. As teenagers when we started seeing the other sex differently we were told all about sex and that we would join the rest of the adults when we turned 18. We also knew about the deflowering and that it would be either our mother for the boys and our father for the girls that would be the first. So when the time would come it was not a traumatic thing for us. It was a beautiful transition we all looked forward to. It was not like the outside world where you save yourself for your husband, you saved yourself for your father and then you would be free to join the rest of the town.

I remember the first time I saw Mom and Grandpa together. The women would sit on the men's laps as always. Like I said, unless you were looking you would never know they had a cock stuck up their pussy. Faith, Hope and I would sit on dad's lap or grandpa's lap and it was no big deal. Sometimes they would be hard and sometimes not, that's just the way men and boys, are. When I was about 13 mom was sitting on her dad's lap and when she went to get up she lost her balance and her legs opened and I saw grandpa's cock coming out of her pussy. I told Faith and Hope and we started watching and sure enough al the women would do that no mater who's lap they were on. Well mom caught us watching one day and that was the end of it. She must have told to other women to be more carful because we never saw it again until we turned 18.

I did a lot of petting and kissing as a teenager, what teenager hasn't but the boys I was with knew my father would be my first and they were waiting for their mothers so it never went any farther than just that. None of us wanted it to go any farther so we girls didn't have to worry about some guy taking advantage of us like the girls on the outside do. It was safe to explore with each other.

When we all turned 13 the guys started working on the ranch and the farms. The girls that live on the farms and ranch did as much as the boys did. Those of us that lived in town were taught other things. My sisters and I took up sewing, not that there were a lot of clothes worn but there were other things to be made. Betsy James taught us. She showed us pictures of our parents weddings and the outfits they wore. Faith, Hope and I got very good at making sexy outfits like the ones for the wedding. Doc took some of our outfits with him when he went to the house in the city. By the time we were 17 we had a catalog world wide of custom made erotic outfits. The three of us became very well off.

Our biggest sellers were the nudist wedding outfits. It is amazing how much people will pay to not wear anything much at all. Other than playing around in the shop the first time we wore our own designs was at our 16th birthday party. We wanted it to be different. By then we had several of the other girls working with us to fill orders. We were the hit of the party and after that our designs were requested for every big party, Christmas, Valentines day, Founders Day. Every time the town had a big party all the women and most of the men wanted our designs.

We tried to set up the internet mom was telling us about but couldn't get it in the valley. Our cell phones were the only thing that would work in the valley. It was like the valley was watching over us and would let this work but not that. We trusted the valley, not that there was anything we could do about it. Our population had gone from 30 to 48 literally over night. Now that we were getting older things were changing. It wasn't as tight a family as it was. Everyone was still good friends with everyone else. My sisters and I spent most of our time with Diana, JJ, Josh, Sam Sam and Adam. Those were the ones we were closest to though we saw the other kids around and at school. We even "dated" some of them, but this was our close circle of friends.

We were working double time at the shop. We had a big order that took special attention. Each of us was designing the outfits all the kids would wear next month, it was to be our own deflowering. The parents were working just as hard trying to figure out how to do it with 18 kids to deflower. Faith, Hope Adam and I were already 18 and that opened some doors for us. We could now do anything the adults did but we were still saving that one thing for our deflowering

12