High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggled and replied. "Absolutely and I'd be happy to volunteer to be your coach." Wanting her to know she could call me anytime she wanted to try again.

She smiled and said. "Count on me calling you to practice."

"I'm here baby." I replied.

"I wanna be able to deep throat a cock just like those porn stars I've seen on triple x rated videos." She explained.

"That's gonna take a lot of practice." I replied

"Hope you're up to it." She answered with a giggle.

"You know that's the one thing that has always made me feel a little inferior well beside my small tits I have always felt I couldn't completely satisfy my lovers because I couldn't get past gagging." Ginger confided in me.

I took her hand in mine and looked hard into her eyes. "Ginger your tits are beautiful they respond to my touch unlike any others. Your nipples get harder than most women with much larger breasts so don't look at yourself as inferior because they are petite."

She smiled and leaned over to kiss me softly.

I continued. "And as far as deep throating a cock I can tell you this your oral talents far exceed most women. You know how to use your lips and tongue to pleasure any man. Having a lover stuff his cock down your throat may excite him but for pure pleasure I'd rather have your mouth."

She smiled widely at me then said. "I'm so glad we got together tonight. I knew when I first saw you last night that you are a special man. I'm gonna love having you in my life."

"And I will love being a part of your life." I replied.

I slipped my arm under her and pulled her close to me. We snuggled together for the longest time gently touching and softly kissing.

Later we showered together and I fingered her through another mind bending orgasm leaving her clinging to my slippery body sexually spent.

As I dressed and Ginger lounged on the bed completely naked she remarked. "I hope I can concentrate tomorrow at work."

I grinned and replied. "I know I'm going to have trouble keeping my mind in my work."

We called each other's cell phones and save the numbers to our contact lists.

Ginger slipped into her flimsy see through robe and walked me to the door. I pulled her close to me and kissed her one last time.

"Allen when I told you earlier tonight that I was so fucking horny I wasn't lying. You're the first man I've slept with in over a year." Ginger admitted.

I smiled and answered. "Let's hope you don't have to go another year."

She giggled and replied. "Bank on it."

I left Ginger's lovely home feeling very good. I knew we'd see each other again but I also knew that seeing her would mean I wouldn't be quite so available for Kay. But then again I could see the two of them getting along very well and imagined while I drove home of having them pleasure me at the same time.

Only time would tell but I felt confident I could juggle both sexy ladies at the same time.

To be continued....

In Chapter 23 Allen visits Kay at her shop and has to hide the claw marks left by a cougar.