High Society Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was amazed at his ability to turn me on and drive me insane. Taylor was skilled beyond his years. No man had ever turned me on so much. This eighteen year old had me going insane.

I began licking his fingers as I groaned deeply.

"Suck your pussy," he commanded, "taste your sexy cunt, Virginia".

He was in total control. I have never been with a person with such confidence. A person who knew just what he wanted. I began sucking his fingers and was thrilled tasting myself.

After a few minutes of my sucking his fingers he said firmly," I'm going back into that sexy snatch."

He leaned in and kissed me.

" Do you want me to fuck that beautiful, big cunt again, Virginia," he asked in a deep voice that drove me insane."

"Oh God," I said than added with a hiss, " Yess,"

He then inserted his fingers back inside me.

"Oh God," I moaned as I tossed my head back.

"Such a smoking, hot snatch," he said, looking at me.

Slowly, he worked two fingers inside me. I was in a state of animalistic bliss.

"Look at me," he commanded as I opened my eyes.

"I want to watch you while I fuck you," he said as my eyes were locked on his.

I was squirming; pushing down on my pumps, as his fingers slowly probed my insides.

"Look at me while I fuck you," he said firmly." I want to see your face as your hot pussy cums," he said in a deep voice.

Our eyes were locked onto each others as his fingers plunged past my inner walls. I was going insane as he fingered me.

"I'm gonna make this beautiful pussy cum again," he said confidently.

"Oh God...so good," I moaned as I looked into his eyes.

"If I'm really turning you on, let me hear you say 'fuck'," he said with firmness in his voice.

After a few minutes he began pinching my long nipples while his fingers continued to slide in and out of my scorching wetness.

"Oh fuck," I moaned blissfully; the word flowing from me as if I used it with regularity.

"Push down on your pumps, Sexy. Time to make this big fuck-hole cum."

That did it, and for the next five minutes my body erupted in the most intense orgasm I've ever had. Taylor, telling me to push-down on my high heels was another example of how skilled he was as a lover.

'Where did he get so much confidence and experience from for only being eighteen years old?' I thought to myself in disbelief as my orgasm gushed all over his fingers.

As I was cumming he moved his fingers faster while pinching my nipple a little harder.

"Oh fuck," I hissed as my orgasm heightened in intensity.

The word, 'fuck' was flowing from my lips as this amazing, teen lover drove me to heights I've never reached before.

"That's right baby," he sneered, "I know how to make a pussy cum hard," he said with a confidence of a maturity beyond his years.

As I came my eyes were locked onto his. I saw the grin on his face as he saw the look of contorted lust on mine.

After cumming I realized where all his experience originated from. Looking down, what I saw made me stare in disbelief.

"Oh My God," I gasped when I saw this massive bulge in his pants.

It was enormous and went along his left inseam, ending a few inches before his knee. I've never seen anything so gigantic. It bulged like a log.

He caught my eye, and gave me a sly grin. It was his way of telling me that he knew he was huge.

As his fingers worked into me again he said, "Feel it baby," that big cock is big for you."

Being so turned on I took my left hand and began softly squeezing his massive penis. It was as hard as steel. The width of it was so thick that my hand could barely close around half of it.

I don't what came over me, but suddenly I heard myself say, "How...how big are...?"

The instant I said it I apologized.

"Oh my... I'm so sorry" I said as my fingers continued to travel along his astonishing length.

"It's ok," he said with a smile, then added, "I get asked that a lot."

I know he said it to ease my embarrassment, which did make me grin, but I had little doubt that he was asked that question hundreds if not thousands of times.

"I'm quite sure you do," I said in a throaty voice as I continued to squeeze it.

I went along its length with both shock and excitement. I was going crazy as his fingers were probing my inner walls and his thumb was circling my engorged clitoris.

He was masterful. The most handsome looks, combined with a gigantic penis. He was an absolute lady killer. The word 'cock' certainly gave all credibility to how huge he was.

My excitement continued to escalate to a feverous crescendo. Suddenly my legs came together as my body convulsed.

"Oh God...cumming," I moaned.

As I came I squeezed his massive cock. Yes, cock was exactly how I was thinking of it now. A gigantic cock, as hard as steel. The thought of what it would look like and feel like inside me added to my deep orgasm.

After cumming we went back to kissing for another ten minutes; softly then passionately, as his darting tongue sent electricity through me.

As we kissed I continued to touch his massive cock, running my long, manicured nails over its staggering length.

I couldn't stop touching it. It was as if my hand was welded to it. It was so enormous I couldn't let it go. I was so turned on, and felt myself building-up to another orgasm.

"Your so huge," I moaned before going back into a deep kiss.

We continued to kiss as I ran my hand up and down his gigantic bulge. When we broke-off from our lovers kiss my eye caught the clock in his Mercedes.

Suddenly I snapped out of the trance.

"Oh God," I said in a surprised voice.

I couldn't believe the time. We had been in his car for well over two hours. I knew if I didn't break-way I would be late in meeting my husband and his parents. It was if the reality of me being seventy eight and him being only eighteen, and the son of my husbands associate hit me.

"Taylor, I really have to get back to the city," I said in a nervous -sounding voice.

Without any pressuring, he said,"ok."

He started the car, but I leaned in and told him that he was remarkable, and that I haven't felt like this in ages.

We continued to kiss softly for a few more minutes. It was a soft kiss that had our tongues crisscrossing each other's sensuously. My breasts were heaving and my body was alive.

Sadly, I knew I had to stop, but was loving his attention to me and the feelings that continued to shoot through my body.

As my tongue was flicking across his, he stopped kissing me then said, "Lets get you back."

He said it in a well-mannered voice. I was very impressed. Although I wanted so much more I did need to get back, and he respected that and didn't push. I touched his cheek and said he made me feel wonderful today. He gave me a soft smile and drove off.

During the ride back the conversation shifted to the charity. As we talked, my body was still quivering from having been kissed and having cum by this masterful, beautiful eighteen year old.

As we spoke about the Gala I couldn't stop thinking about his massive cock. It was staggering in size. I never in my life ever felt something so huge.

Part of me was relieved that he didn't talk about what happed between us, but the other part of me wished he had. In the state I was in, if he had said he wanted to take me to a hotel I absolutely would have gone. But it never came up.

There was a part of me that knew, Taylor was being respectful, and that he didn't want to press me. This showed me more about who he was. Any eighteen year old or any man who had me in this hypersensitive state would have pressed for sexual intercourse, but Taylor wasn't like that.

It proved to me that he only wanted a girl, or in my case a woman to be comfortable, to want him on her terms. I was positive he was someone that had a perfect track-record when it came to sex and I'm sure he didn't want to break that mile-long record.

He knew I had to get back to the city to meet my husband and his parents. As we talked we would have eye contact from time to time as he drove, and at one point I looked over and my eyes drifted to his pant leg.

'God, it's so enormous,' I thought to myself.

At times he would notice me staring and just smiled at me. I didn't say anything, because I was uncomfortable. I'm sure he could sense my awkwardness from my facial expression, but he didn't say a word.

He didn't have to either because I had my hand rubbing his giant cock. It was an unspoken thing between us. It also showed how much confidence he had about being enormous and that he knew my mind was turning at the thought of it.

When he pulled up to my building he said it was great meeting me. His tone was very much business-like. Maybe it was my ego, but I had to admit I was surprised that he didn't say a word about what happed between us, or that he wanted it to continue.

Part of me wondered if he was upset that I didn't please him in any way, especially how he made me reach numerous orgasms. God, if he only knew how bad I wanted to please him orally. I wanted to suck him in the worst way. To see his massive cock then to pump it in my hands. To kiss his massive shaft and run my tongue up and down and all over it. And finally to suck it until it exploded in my mouth.

But I knew I couldn't because of how late it was, and that I had to get back to the city to meet my husband and his parents. I knew if I did what I wanted to we would be hours late.

All I could mutter was a simple thanks and said I looked forward to working with him. It seemed awkward that things turned businesslike between us, especially after what had happened between us.

It seemed to be a bit awkward for me leaving this way, but I said goodbye and thanked him for driving me back.

Just then there was a knock on my window. It was Taylor's parents. He got out of the car and gave his mother a hug. This was the first time I met, Taylors mother.

She was much younger than me. A very attractive woman in her late thirties. After their embrace she introduced herself to me followed by her husband; my husbands business associate.

We all talked outside for a few seconds about the charity and how forward I was to working with their son. His mother and father both said how proud they were of him and that they were glad I agreed to work alongside him.

As we walked to the penthouse I looked back and he smiled at me. I smiled back at him, and turned with all these things running in my head. When he pulled away I felt empty inside.

During drinks and dinner with his parents all I kept thinking about was, Taylor and what happened to me that day.

My head was spinning as I kept replaying in my mind how he skillfully turned me on and how effortlessly he made me cum. Of course I couldn't stop thinking about his having a gargantuan penis. A monstrous cock! I kept replaying how my hands ran up and down his gigantic length and massive log-sized girth. I thought about what it would have been like to please him; to suck him.

It didn't help that his father and mother continued to talk about me working on the charity with him. It also didn't help when my husband would say he was envious of all the young girls he must have. When his parents said that his life with girls was a constant revolving door I began to feel jealous.

When his mother said that she knew he had a date that night, and that it was the fourth new girl this week I did admit to becoming upset. I suddenly began to question if what had happened between us was just a meaningless thing on his part.

'Was it something he did because it was his nature to seduce every woman he met?' I thought to myself disappointedly.

I began to think how irrational I was acting.

'Come on Virginia, you're a seventy eight year old woman...sixty years older than him," I thought to myself rationally.

It had been so long since I had any feelings of intimacy. I was sure it was a passing thing and I tried to let it go.

That night while in bed I tossed and turned thinking about, Taylor. What he said to me, how we kissed and how he controlled my body. I also kept thinking about the enormous bulge I felt.

The thoughts of his mammoth cock (that I now thought of as) had me tossing and turning. His fingers inside of me, as he skillfully touched my vagina, and the way he kissed had me turning all night.

My husband had to leave for a four-day business trip with Taylor's father. During breakfast he remarked about me being restless. I instantly felt anxious.

When I told him I had a few bad-dreams he mentioned that he even heard me say the name, Taylor a few times.

"Bad dreams about the Gala?" he said trying to make a joke.

"There is a lot of planning," I said trying to hold-in my nervousness as I wondered if I said anything about what happed between us while I was in his car.

"Well," he said as he read the Wall Street paper, "he is lucky to have you working along-side him my dear."

An hour later the doorman to my building called and said that there was a flower delivery for me. I told him to have it sent up. My initial reaction was that they were from my husband, but in all my years of marriage he only sent flowers on my birthday or our anniversary.

When I opened the box I was surprised to see three-dozen, long-stemmed roses. They were beautiful.

Curious as to who sent them, I opened the card. When I read the card my heart began to beat quickly.

"To a very sexy lady... with an amazing body...THAT I WANT! Taylor."

With my heart now racing, a flood of emotions rushed over me. I now knew, Taylor was serious about wanting me, and I in turn wanted him desperately. From that second all I could think about was him wanting to fuck me and me wanting to fuck him.

In my younger years I would have absolutely picked-up on his cues, but it had been so long since I had a lover that I missed the signs completely. Here I was a seventy eight year old woman, being wanted by an eighteen year old boy. My body came alive.

Picking up my cell phone I called to thank him for the beautiful flowers. My heart was racing and my hands were actually shaking, but in an excited way.

"Hello," Came his voice that instantly had me turned-on.

"Well, well young man, you really are something," I said in a throaty voice.

"So you like the flowers?" he said in a low voice that had me melting.

"They are absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much."

"And what about the card," he asked craftily.

I paused for a second as my heart began to race. "Oh yes, the card,"

"Yes, Virginia. The card," he said in a firm tone.

"Is that the card you send to All of your new girls, Taylor," I said in a firm voice.

"What do you mean, Virginia," he pressed in a shielded tone.

"Well, your mother mentioned that you have a very full calendar." I added playfully, but with some discontent in my voice.

"Oh," he paused then said, "Sure, I'm not going to lie, I see a lot of girls," He said matter-of-factly.

"You mean you 'fuck' a lot of girls," I said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Ok. Ok," he said with some irritation in his voice, " I fuck a lot of girls."

"And a lot of married woman Im sure of."

"Virginia. Your body drove me crazy," he said with confidence. "You had me so fucking hard, Virginia."

"Really, I said with some skepticism."

"You felt me, Virginia. You made me hard," he said confidently.

"Oh fuck," I moaned softly as I thought about his enormous size.

"So I'll ask you again. Did you like the card?"

Again I paused as I was trying to collect myself. "Yes...Yes, I especially loved the card, Taylor" I said in a throaty voice.

"Did it turn you on sexy?" he said firmly.

I felt my inch long nipples push through my blouse excitedly, as I got hot all over.

"Oh God... yes," I purred softly.

"Last night while you were with my parents did you think about us?"

"Yes," I moaned softly.

"Did you think about how I made you cum?"

"Oh God, Taylor," I said in a deep voice that let him know I did.

"Good baby," he said in a deep voice, "because I want to take you to dinner tonight." He then added, "and after dinner I want you all weekend, Virginia," he said almost demandingly.

Here I was a seventy eight year old woman, being seduced by a gorgeous eighteen year old, successful male that could have thousands of beautiful girls. I was old enough to be his grandmother and it was clear he wanted me.

Suddenly, in a voice I didn't recognize I said hotly, "Oh God... I want to be yours."

"All weekend, Virginia," he said more as a statement rather than a request.

"Oh God yes," I groaned hotly.

"I'm big for you, Virginia," he said in a voice that was direct, and had a maturity beyond his years.

"Oh fuck." I moaned softly, in total disbelief that this boldness was coming from an eighteen year old.

"You felt me, Virginia and you know I'm big. Big for you," he stressed.

"Oh God." I moaned softly, than added, "I've never felt anything so huge."

"I can't wait to fuck you," he said with the confidence of a person that had lots of experience.

"Oh God...baby," I moaned... "I can't wait to be yours. Want to be yours so bad." Then in a voice I didn't recognize I said, "I want that huge cock buried inside me so bad." I paused, then in a throaty voice said, "Taylor, I want you to fuck me."

"After dinner we start our fuck," he said in a clear commanding voice.

"Taylor," I moaned, "I have to confess something to you," I said in a throaty voice.

"What is it baby?"

"Yesterday as we were driving back to the city, you didn't say anything about what happened between us."

"Virginia. I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable, plus I knew you had plans with my parents," he said with concern in his voice.

"Thank you," I said. "I was so troubled that you might be upset with me for not pleasuring you," I said woefully.

"No way," he said firmly, which eased my apprehension.

"Good, because I want you to know that I wanted to suck on that huge cock of your so bad," I said in a throaty, wanton voce.

"Really?" he said with a voice of self-confidence.

"If you only knew how badly I wanted to spend the entire night blowing your massive cock," I purred.

"Virginia," He said with enthusiasm.

"All night I tossed and turned as I imagined my mouth on your giant cock," I groaned lustfully.

"Virginia. All I could think about last night was fucking you. Being buried in that deep snatch of yours," he said, sending a thrill down my spine.

"Taylor," I moaned, " after we fuck I want to spend an entire day sucking your massive cock while you just lie-back," I said with more lust in my voice than I ever had.

"Virginia," he said in a confident tone. "Get ready to fuck through the night baby."

"Oh fuck," I moaned as I felt my body shiver at the thought.

"All night, Virginia," he said with the confidence of a man who fucked all the time.

Abruptly the call ended. My mind was racing as my body became electrified.

To Be Continued...

12