High Society Pt. 03 - Extended Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This unrushed disrobing; as he kissed her neck and shoulders had her spinning, as she continued to remind herself that he was only eighteen and still in High School.

When her dress finally hit the ground he admired her soft, pitch-black skin.

With his hands around her narrow waist he said by her ear, "You have an incredible body, Mrs. Thomas. So black and so fucking sexy."

Breathing deep, while moaning from his compliment she turned her head to the side and kissed him hungrily for ten minutes. He knew from his experiences with women that she was on fire.

He knew he could have fucked her right then but, he wanted it to build and build, so that when he was sliding his massive cock inside her, she would cum hundreds of times, in ways she never experienced.

Kneeling, he admired her ass and legs.

"Such a wild ass, Mrs. Thomas," he said appreciatively, as he ran his hands across her cheeks.

"Oh God. Feels so nice," she moaned as he continued touching each of her ass cheeks.

"Beautiful legs too, Mrs. Thomas," he said in a deep, confident voice.

"Oh baby," she moaned softly as his hands ran over her nylons.

"Really sexy," he said as his hands ran up her slender thighs, over her gray stockings right to the sheer-lace tops.

"Oh fuck," she gasped, " feels so sexy," she moaned, as his hands continued to go up and down her nylons for almost half an hour.

Skillfully, he put his fingers between the thin lace of her thong. On his knees, he hooked a finger into each side of her satin thong and slowly began pulling it down. Very slow, he slid the thin-thong over her full ass and over her long garter straps and down her stocking-covered legs.

"Stunning legs," he continued to compliment, as his fingers ran up her nylons, up to the edge of the lace-trim tops than over the long, garter straps.

The thrills that went through her body, from his expert touch had her moaning deeply.

Eventually, he focused on taking-off her thong.

"Sexy thong, on such a beautiful ass," he said as he slowly pulled it down her long, stocking-clad legs.

It was an act that was unrushed and made her feel so sexy.

"Stunning legs, Mrs. Thomas," he said as he slowly slid the satin thong down.

Hearing that made her groan approvingly.

"Oh baby," she moaned as her thong was gently pulled-away from her ass.

Throughout her many tryst, affairs and one-night stands, men have always complimented her on her body, but hearing it from this handsome teenage boy turned her on like crazy.

"Your big nippled tits and wild ass have always been a stand-out when I saw you at school, Mrs. Thomas, but I have to say that these sexy, long legs are what always caught my eye first."

Moaning softly she said, "Oh God, I always hoped I'd catch your eye, Taylor."

She thought back to when she first walked past him in the hall of the High School and how when she walked past him he smiled and said, 'Sexy Stunner.' She remembered how her heart began to beat faster as she grinned back and said, ' Thank You.'

After that day she came to the school frequently. While getting dressed to visit her husband for lunch she would purposely wear something sexy in the hopes that she would run into the gorgeous white student.

It always turned-out being a tight-fitting, sheer white blouse with a white, lace bra which was clearly visible through the blouse. She would wear a tight, pencil skirt that clung to her narrow hips and firm, wide ass.

Always in thigh high stockings; usually nude shade, and always with a pair of classic high heel pumps to accent her long, tapered legs.

When her thong finally came down he said in praise, "What a beautiful ass, Mrs. Thomas."

This was something she had heard millions of times but, hearing it from this confident, eighteen year old stud made her moan delightedly.

To her pleasure he stayed on his knees and proceeded to kiss all over her ass. Just the gently-way he kissed her ass had her squirming.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as she threw her head back when his tongue traveled between her ass-cheeks.

When the tip of his tongue made contact with her puckered asshole she threw her head back as lust shot through her body.

Leaving her ass-crack he focused on kissing all over her round bottom.

'Beautiful ass," he continued to say, as he kissed all over her wide bottom while his hands ran up the sides of her long legs and over her long garter straps. "Such a wild ass, he said as he ran his tongue between her luscious ass-cheeks.

The popping sounds that filled the air mixed with her soft moans. She was quivering with excitement as this stud worshiped her wide, full ass.

"Feels so nice baby," she moaned in a low, throaty voice, as she bit her lower-lip from the thrills that shot through her turned-on body.

After an hour of kissing and licking her ass, and running the tip of his tongue through her ass-crack and over her asshole, he stood and they got into another heated kiss. The kiss was unhurried, and had their tongues softly twisting across each other's.

Once again he took in the sight of her body. Looking at her lacy strapless bra that she bought just for this night he grinned.

"Sexy bra, Mrs. Thomas," he said in a hot breath by her ear. "Beautiful, the way it holds these big-ass tits and lets me see those huge, dark nipples."

"Oh God," she moaned, in delight.

Standing behind her he began cupping her breast as he kissed her soft neck.

"Such a sexy lady... Beautiful tits. Such a sexy body,' he whispered near her ear as he kissed her soft shoulders."

"Oh God lover," she panted, " you got me all kinds of fucked up."

Knowing he had her on fire he continued, "Heavy tits," as his hands cupped them both, before lifting them gently.

"Fuck," she moaned as she turned her head to meet him for another kiss.

Her breathing was deep and labored, as his hands cupped her heaving breasts. He began tracing his fingers over her huge, dark nipples. She was simply overwhelmed at his ability to control the action and to turn her on.

"Such a sexy lady...Love these big nipples," he said next to her ear as he unclasped the first hook of her bra with the skill of someone who had done it thousands of times.

"Oh fuck," she moaned and turned her head to meet him for a kiss that had the tips of their tongues flicking across each others.

"Incredible body," he said kissing her shoulders while running one hand over her wide ass while his other hand unclasped the second hook.

She was in a trance as the eighteen year old took his time removing her bra. She could not get over his skillful way of turning her on.

Occasionally, and intentionally, he would push up against her. The instant his gigantic cock made contact with her wide ass it caused her to pant and moan. She would immediately reach back and touch the giant bulge as he continued to kiss her neck.

"Oh fuck. That's one huge-assed-cock," she groaned as her fingers traced over the enormous log that ran down his inner seam of his left leg.

"Big for you," he whispered in her ear, as he pushed his massive bulge into the center of her ass.

"Oh God," she moaned as she felt it pulse. "Never felt a cock so huge," she rasped as she felt his monster beating like a heart as it pressed into the crack of her wide ass.

His hands ran up and down her nylons as he sensuously kissed her shoulders then up her long neck.

"Such a beautiful lady, Mrs. Thomas," he said in a soft voice, " Such a sexy body," he complimented.

"Oh fuck," she moaned," you've got me so fucked up lover."

As his left hand ran up her leg he whispered near her ear, "Beautiful legs," he said as his right hand unclasped the third bra hook.

His complements had her so turned on. She knew this was no ordinary eighteen year old boy. He had skills at turning a woman on that mature men with active sex lives didn't have and would never have.

He pushed up against her once again. The feel of his thunderous, and massive cock against the center of her ass had her instantly rotating her ass in small spirals.

"That's it baby. Work that wild-ass. Such a beautiful ass," he complimented as he looked down to watch it moving around and around.

"God," she moaned, "I want that big-ass, proud mutha fucker of yours inside me so bad," she panted as her ass rotated against his massive cock.

"In time baby...Lots of time," he said as he began moving with her.

He knew from experience that he could make her pussy cum just from the friction of his giant hard-on against her burring asshole.

"Nice, Mrs. Thomas," he said. "If I didn't want to fuck you so bad, I could spend all night eating your wild ass."

That did it.

"Oh fuck," she groaned in heated lust, as her ass exploded against his gigantic, steel-like cock.

As she was cumming he turned her head to the side. As it was turning, her tongue instantly shot out of her mouth to meet his. Flicking wildly, she was in ecstasy as her asshole kept exploding.

While they were kissing she continued to cum in a flood. She was in total ecstasy as her ass and pussy continued to explode. In her lust-filled-state she felt his hand go to her bra. With incredible skill, his right hand unclasped the fourth hook.

As her lacy bra feel to the floor his hand came around and cupped her large breast. Wanting her to stay in her orgasm he rolled her huge nipples between his thumbs and index fingers gently.

"Keep cumming baby," he said near her ear.

This did exactly what he knew it would. As her orgasm continued to burst from her ass and pussy, her mouth clamped down on his.

It took almost twenty minutes for her to come down from the volcanic orgasm he had her in.

Turning her head to the side they began kissing with a deep passion. It was everything she needed to keep herself connected to him. It was a half hour that made her feel like they were lovers. During this kiss all she kept thinking about was how bad she wanted to be his.

As his tongue passionately knotted with hers, his hands would drift up her stocking-covered legs and up her back. She felt like she was in a dream as the skilled eighteen year old controlled her body. His hands running over her nylons sent sparks through her body.

Turning her to the side he scanned her body. His eyes went from her pumps up her legs to her huge, pendulous breasts.

"What an amazing body, Mrs. Thomas," he said as he looked her over. "Perfect tits, and such huge nipples," he said while looking her in the eyes.

What followed was the most sensual and erotic play as he hefted her huge breasts than gently kissed and softly sucked each of her long, fat nipples, while playing with her sexy ass.

"Oh fuck lover," she moaned over and over as her pussy came again and again.

She could not get over his incredible ability at turning her one. His ability to make her cum at will, then knowing when to break-off from sucking her nipples and kissing her breasts to kissing her neck and telling her how sexy she was. This would lead to them kissing with an intense passion.

After an hour he took her hand and helped her step away from the bunched-up dress, thong and bra at her feet.

"Well thank you," she said in a throaty voice as she lifted each pump over the crumpled pile as he supported her by holding her hand.

She was yet-again mesmerized with the eighteen year old stud.

After she stepped away from her dress he took in the sight of her in her stockings, garters and heels.

"Very sexy, Mrs. Thomas he said giving her another glance before they embraced for a sexy kiss that had her tongue racing across his for twenty minutes.

Standing in her stockings, garters and pumps he again looked her over admiringly.

"Really sexy," he said as his eyes scanned her amazing body.

She was happy he liked what he saw as she spent all day in four different lingerie boutiques picking out what she hoped would turn him on.

"I'm so glad you like what you see baby," she said in a throaty voice before they began to kiss passionately.

As he scanned her body, she watched his hand run down the massive bulge that was ballooning-out in his pants. It was a bulge the likes of which she had never seen in her life. Her eyes were fixed on it as it ended right above his knee.

"Oh fuck...so fucking huge," she moaned right before they kissed.

As they kissed his hands spread her ass-cheeks apart for a few seconds than released them.

He continued this sexy play for half an hour. She was wild with lust.

When the intensity rose inside her, she broke off from their hot kiss and threw her head back.

"Oh fuck," she cried over and over as his hands on her wide-ass slowly pulled her cheeks apart, which opened her pussy lips.

He did this in a slow rhythm, knowing he was driving her mad.

"Your pussys getting nice and wet, Mrs. Thomas," he said in a confident tone of voice.

"Wet for that big-ass, fucking cock," she snarled before biting her lower lip as her pumps clicked on the tile as she shuddered through an intense orgasm.

"I know you want it in your pussy, Mrs. Thomas."

"Oh fuck...so bad," she moaned excitidily.

"We're gonna fuck baby," he said in a deep voice. " and now that I know he's gone for the week, Im gonna fuck you right up until the time he walks in that door."

"Oh fuck," she moaned, as her pussy burst again.

After her pussy came, they stood and kissed for half an hour. The temperature between them was sizzling.

"When I was kissing your sexy ass I couldn't stop looking at your beautiful pussy, Mrs. Thomas. " Now it's time for me to taste that smoking-cunt."

As he was saying it, he spun her around.

"Oh fuck, she slurred, "where did you come from lover?"

She was in a stupor, as she couldn't get over the skills of this eighteen year old stud.

For the next two hours he spread her ass-cheeks and ate her pussy and asshole. With the backs of her feet coming out of her pumps she had one mind-blowing orgasm after another, the likes of which she never experienced.

It started with him just kissing her pussy lips, from the bottom of her pussy all the way up to her clit. Soft, lingering kisses on her hard, exposed clit had her going wild.

"Oh fuck," he heard her moan and knew he had her just where he wanted her.

Kissing his way back down her thin, black pussy lips to her puckered, dark asshole had her body quivering with delight. Spreading her ass wide he began kissing her beautiful puckered hole.

"Oh God," she uttered as she looked back and watched the gorgeous- looking eighteen year old Adonis, kneeling behind her, worshiping her ass and pussy.

She knew then that this teenage stud was unique in every way. By now any man she ever fucked would have been over and done with and well on his way home, even the single lovers she had.

It had been hours already, and this gorgeous, teenage boy was just getting started. She decided to savor every second of his pleasuring her and just bask in his incredible talents.

As he continued to kiss her pussy and asshole the sounds that filled the air from his lips had her moaning deeply.

After half an hour of this sexy teasing he said in a commanding voice that snapped her out of her lust-filled-state.

"Spread your ass," he said in a voice that sounded more like an order than a request.

Moaning loudly, she did what he asked.

"Wider," he demanded. "I want to see that wet, open pussy.

"Oh fuck," she groaned and spread her ass apart as much as she could.

"That's it, Mrs. Thomas. Spread that wild ass," he said powerfully. " Lets get a good look at your sexy snatch."

"Oh fuck baby," she moaned, knowing that her bubble-butt had to be spread apart to expose herself to him.

This was another sign that the eighteen year old stud had lots of sexual experiences, and most likely from a lot of older women.

"Look at that fucking cunt, all wide open now, he snarled. "That's one, sexy cunt you have, Mrs. Thomas," he said in a deep voice.

"Oh baby," she moaned, knowing he was staring at her open hole.

"That's it, Mrs. Thomas. Spread that wild ass while I get a good look at this sexy snatch that I'm gonna max-out with my big cock," he said in a deep voice that had her panting.

For a minute he continued to admire her open pussy.

"That's one sexy cunt," he said in a deep voice.

"Oh fuck," she groaned as he continued to admire her pussy.

"Beautiful fuck-hole," he said admiringly.

"Oh fuck, you've seen so many too."

"That's right baby, and yours is a stand-out," he said as he leaned in and kissed her pussy.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, throwing her head back as his lips met her open pussy.

As he stared at her open cunt he was sizing it up for his big cock. He was grinning to himself slyly as he looked at the length of it. He had a very-good idea that she might be able to take all of him.

This was something he was going to thoroughly enjoy, as so few women could take more than a few inches of him.

"Beautiful snatch," he said then began running his tongue through the center of her thin pussy lips.

"Lover," she hissed from being so worked-up.

As soon as his tongue went between her pussy lips her body shuddered and she came in a blissful mini-orgasm.

As she came his hands roamed over her nylons and garters, than up to play with her huge, hanging tits and big nipples.

The excitement of having his hands on her body as he ate her pussy and asshole caused her to throw her head back and broadcast her pleasure,

"Oh fuck," she groaned loudly from the incredible pleasure her body was receiving.

There were times when he would pull-apart her thin pussy lips and stab the inside of her wet cunt with his tongue. This was thrilling her as she gripped the counter of the bar and basked in the pleasure he was giving her.

This incredible oral wave went on for two hours. As he sucked her throbbing clit he would finger-fuck her pussy then pull out and finger her wet asshole. She was in one continuous orgasm, feeling her pussy then her ass explode violently.

During this electrifying, oral pleasuring, the eighteen year old stud would stand and kiss along her narrow back and shoulders.

Kissing along her neck he would say, "Delicious pussy."

This led to an incredible lovers kiss for a few minutes. The kiss was heightened by her taste on his mouth. Her senses were alive as her moans of pleasure filled the air around them.

Breaking away from their heated kiss he said he needed the taste of her sexy cunt.

After thoroughly draining her ass and pussy he stood and they got into a sensual kiss that kept her moaning and her pussy wet. It was slow and deep kiss, that found their tongues unhurriedly, crossing over and under each others. They stayed in this passion for an hour. It was a kiss so passionate it made her think about wanting to be his only lover.

From lots of experience, he knew she needed this sensual time because her body was drained from the endless amount of multiple orgasms she had. He also knew it would keep her pussy wet and excited.

After kissing, he stepped back and unbuttoned his shirt. The sight of his chiseled chest had her moaning. Her eyes were riveted to him removing his pants finally. She was so turned on watching him, that her hands were busy playing with her breast and nipples and even rubbing her enlarged clit.

He saw this happen millions of times with women. They were so turned on to see his huge cock that they would play with themselves without even being aware of it.

At this point the need to see his cock had driven her to the point of insanity. The shock that followed when his massive cock was reveled was unlike anything she could have imagined. Between his muscular legs hung the biggest sight she had ever seen or imagined.

"Oh my God," she panted, as her eyes were riveted to the staggering sight in front of her.