High Society Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God...," I groaned through the hot kiss.

The thrill of his touching my clitoris through my satin thong caused me to push off my pumps from the blissful excitement. Thrilled beyond words, I began darting my tongue feverously across his.

We instantly locked in a deep kiss as my pussy erupted violently. I was pushing off my pumps and gripping his massive cock as our tongues whisked around each other feverishly.

I came violently for minutes, and when I finally stopped, Taylor put his hand on my face and caressed it tenderly. Our intense kissing turned to soft pecks, and as this went on my hand was still massaging his enormous bulge.

Although I wanted to suck his gigantic cock in the worst way, I knew he was controlling all the action and would let him tell me to suck it when he was ready.

After calming down, Taylor got off the sofa and took my hand and helped me stand. For the next half hour we kissed. It was a combination of lust, passion, and frenzied-excitement. Once again he controlled the action and the intensity of our kiss. During this time our hands were eagerly caressing each others bodies.

My hands roamed up his strong back then down to the gigantic bulge that hung in his pants. His hands went across my ass, up my sides then to my aching breasts. His fingers running over the tips of my nipples almost made me cum.

Although he couldn't wait to see the seventy-eight year old stunner in her stockings, garter and heels, he wanted to take his time stripping her. As they kissed, his skilled hands roamed her body, especially her ass.

As his hands caressed my bottom, I threw my head back and groaned excitedly.

"Your ass feels amazing."

"Oh God...your touch."

"You like the way I'm playing with your ass, Virginia," he said in a deep voice.

"Oh fuck," I purred, "feels so sexy."

He began grabbing each of my ass cheeks and pulled them wide apart. As he did he was kissing my neck, and shoulders.

"Lets open this pussy wide," he said in a hot breath.

Throwing my head back I sighed, "Oh fuck."

As, Taylor continued to control my ass with his strong hands, we began kissing passionately.

In ten minutes I felt my body build to another climax. He knew exactly what he was doing to me, and as my body tensed my breathing got heavier by the second. He began thrusting his tongue across mine. In the frenzied kiss he spread my ass cheeks wide apart. That did it. My pussy was spurting.

Breaking away from our kiss, I threw my head back and cried-out, "Cumming!"

As I was cumming, Taylor began kissing me hard. He continued to play with my ass, spreading it apart then releasing it. It was as if he knew I need this orgasm to last. When it finally ended we kissed tenderly for ten minutes. During this sensual time I kept thinking to myself how self-aware he was sexually. 'God. I can't believe he's only eighteen,' I thought to myself as our tongues danced across each others sensually.

"I have to strip you," he said as he looked into my eyes."

"I can't wait to see what you wore for me baby."

"I hope you like it, lover, "I purred.

"Oh Im sure I will baby," he said in a voice that expected no-less.

"I'm sure you wore something sexy to highlight those huge-ass tits. Those giant-sized nipples, and those incredible legs," he said with a voice that had so much experience with women in it.

"Am I right, Virginia? he said in a confident voice that told me he knew I did.

"Oh God, I spent hours trying on different things that would turn you on," I moaned as he kissed my neck.

"And how many times did you finger-fuck your pussy?"

"God. You know so much," I moaned excitedly.

"That's right baby. And I'll bet you even stood in front of your mirror and finger-fucked your big, wet pussy from behind as you admired your hot body and how you looked in your sexy outfit, as you thought about the two of us fucking," he said with confidence in his voice.

Right then and there I knew he had special gifts. It was as if he was in my room watching me masterbate!

"Oh fuck," I said as he kissed up and down my neck. "Its as if you were in my room watching me," I said in a hot breath.

God. It was like he had a sixth- sense. In fact right after I put on this combination, I went to the mirror and after bending forward I began finger-fucking my pussy with my right hand and pinched my inch-long nipple with my left.

"As I was fucking my pussy I kept calling-out your name," I said in a smoky voice as he kissed along the length of my neck.

"Did that big-ass fuck -hole cum hard, sexy?

"Oh fuck...so hard," I mumbled as I trembled and came once again.

"How much time did you spend on your bed fingering that pussy and calling-out my name after you got all dressed up?" he breathed in my ear.

It was as if he was a mind-reader.

"Oh fuck, you know everything," I panted.

"That's right baby," he said with a hint of arrogance. "and I would have loved to see you on that bed with your high heels on, legs spread wide while you fucked that big, deep cunt.

"Oh fuck," I panted.

Going behind me he began kissing my neck as his hands went up my waist and over my breasts.

"Fucking big-ass tits," he said right in my ear. "Im feeling 32G here. Am I right," he said with confidence.

I knew right then that he had so many women.

"Yes," I purred in a surprised voice.

"Im gonna love fucking these big-ass tits," he whispered in my ear.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, thinking about his gigantic cock sliding between my breasts.

REFLECTING BACK

I remember one lover doing this, and how thrilling it felt. Although I knew, Taylor felt considerably larger, he was the closest thing in the size department to, Taylor and with the same hubris.

He was a new Intern at my husband's company. It was thirty years ago. He was an affirmative-action hireee. It was during the time when corporations had to comply to government standards on the equal employment of minorities.

Although my husband was extremely prejudice, being that he was Jewish and at that time seventy five years old, he did comply to the government mandates, although begrudgingly. This was entirely due to him not wanting to be brought-up on charges.

The boys name was Darnel. I learned from my husband that he had just turned eighteen and went to a High School in Brooklyn. It was a public High School that had a reputation for fights, stabbings and a very high teen pregnancy rate. My husband was not happy about this and made negative remarks to him going to a public High School and to his being black.

One day, while waiting in my husband's office, for him to come out of a meeting, I met the young intern. When he came in the office, I felt a warm rush come over me. Although only being eighteen, Darnel was every bit a man. He was very tall and from what I could see in his tight fitting suit, very muscular.

He came in with papers for my husband to sign. I introduced myself as his wife and as soon as I did he remarked that I looked more like his daughter, then added that I was really hot. I bit my lower lip for a second as I felt my body come alive. As I thanked him for the compliment I watched his eyes run up and down my body meticulously. I was accustomed to this, as I had numerous lovers: a lot of which were interns or new associates in my husband's company while he was overseas at his other office in Israel on business.

What caught me off guard was when, Darnel went to my husband's desk and put the papers

down, then wrote something on a piece of stationary that had my husband's name on it.

He said, as he looked me over intently, "here's my extension number, sexy. I know that old, prejudice fuck of a husband leaves tomorrow for two weeks. You want me to come over and take care of business, you give me a call." He then added in a confident tone, "But don't wait too long cuz I get lots of action."

With that he handed me the paper and walked out. I was stunned to say the least, but also quite turned on. That night I was so restless. I couldn't stop thinking about how direct the black, eighteen year old intern was. I also count stop thinking about how handsome he was and how pitch black his skin was. Up until that point in my active sexual lifestyle I have never been with a black lover. The idea of what It would be like to fuck him had me going crazy.

No more then five minutes after my husband left I dialed, Darnels extension. When I told him that I wanted to take him up on his offer he gave a little chuckle and said he was hoping I'd call.

When he said that he could be at my penthouse within the hour I was surprised, because I knew he was working for my husband. That was when I learned that he was finished with his internship and that after he cleaned out his desk he's be right at my place. It was also his Winter break from High School.

After giving him the address I went to change into something sexy. The thought of him being my first black lover had me so turned on. I greeted, Darnel at the door in the same manner I greeted all my young lovers. I wore a pair of nude stockings attached to a black garter belt and a classic pair of black high heel pumps.

I wore a sheer lace white sheer strapless bra that looked sinful on me. Its transparency showed the fullness and hang of my 32G breasts in a way that made them look even more nude.

The transparency of the white lace material revealed my huge nipples and small areola. My outfit was completed by a white, lace thong that looked sinful on me, as it rode high on my slender hips.

Walking out of our private elevator his eyes were all over me,

"Fuck. You are one sexy bitch," he said, as he starred me up and down with hunger in his eyes.

His guttural talk turned me on like crazy. This was a youth unlike any I've ever slept with. All of my lovers came from pedigree-stock. They all went to elite private schools and spoke in well-articulated English.

My breasts were heaving and my breathing was heavy as I took in the sight of him. I could see from the mirrored elevator door that my nipples were piercing though my bra obscenely.

I could see his eyes riveted to my huge, throbbing nipples. I have met countless lovers that were interns or new hires of my husband's this way, but the sight of, Darnel and his pitch-black skin sent shivers through my body.

As I walked to him the clicking of my high heels filled the air with the sounds of lust.

"Gotta suck these big-ass nipples," he said as he tore my bra off.

With his mouth hungrily sucking each nipple I threw my head back and groaned passionately.

"Oh God yes," I moaned over and over, as his big, pouty lips sucked each of my huge nipples to the point where I felt my body tremble and softly cum.

Taking me in his strong arms we kissed hungrily in my entryway for ten minutes. His tongue sought out mine and everything about his aggressiveness had me so turned on. His scent was so different for all other men. His touch was hard and firm. I could tell he was all about getting what he wanted and on his terms.

As we kissed his hands were all over my body and mine were exploring every inch of his. As I massaged his penis through his pants I was startled at his size. He felt much bigger than any one I had experienced up until now.

"You ever had a real-big cock," he said with conceit in his voice, as he kissed my neck and shoulders then my aching nipples.

"Nothing like this," I groaned as my hand tried to comprehend his size.

"Its eleven inches, bitch," he said arrogantly.

"Oh God," I purred as my hand traveled its throbbing length.

"How bout a Nigga cock, bitch?" he said as he bit down on my nipple.

The term startled me, but also turned me on. "Never," I shrieked from his teeth biting my nipple. "you're the first."

"First what, bitch?" he said in a commanding voice, as he bit the other nipple.

Sparks were shooting through me as my nipples went crazy in his hungry mouth. I knew it was guttural to talk like this, but I also wanted to please him.

With pause I said, "You're the first Nigga I've ever had."

"Good. Cuz after Im done fucking you, all your gonna want is to fuck Niggas."

We then kissed hard. My body was on fire. This was utterly taboo for me. I was forty eight and he was eighteen. I came from a very upscale lifestyle while he came from the depths and the worst parts of the inner-city. Darnel would be my first and my last, because my husband never hired a black male intern or associate after that one time.

"This big, Nigga dick needs some sexy head," he said in a stern tone as he pushed down on my shoulders.

Taking his cue I squatted on my pumps.

"Take that big Nigga cock out and show me how you suck all your cocks, you fuckin sexy bitch."

I should have been put-off by his comments, but instead his words brought out an animalistic side in me.

The instant I pulled down his pants I was greeted with the biggest penis I had ever seen.

"Oh God. So big," I moaned as it stuck way out.

"Eleven inches...all for you, bitch."

It had veins running all over it and the head was uncircumcised. This was also a first for me.

"Suck it bitch, and jack it with those spoiled, rich-ass hands while you suck me off too," he said in a commanding voice.

I went wild, sucking his huge penis. My groans were one continuous serenade of worshiping his huge endowment.

After a few minutes he grabbed my breast and started slamming his long penis between them. The feeling of his long, silky penis sliding between my breasts had me spinning, as shock-waves went through my body.

"Cup your fuckin big-ass tits and watch this Nigga cock fuck," he demanded.

On his ordering me, I instantly cupped my breasts.

"That's it, bitch," he groaned as his huge, black cock slid though my breasts.

It was an unbelievable feeling and a startling sight to watch something so black and so long sliding between my huge breasts.

During this time he would lean forward and we would meet for a hungry kiss. Our tongues would fly across each others as our mouths were open. As we kissed he continued to slice his giant penis through my breasts. This caused me to tremble.

"Oh God," I moaned. "that's gonna make me cum."

"Let that hot pussy cum, bitch. Cum for this big Nigga cock."

"Oh God," I moaned as I threw my head back and had a powerful orgasm.

As my body was in spasm, our tongues met for a frenzied kiss. The passion was so intense.

After ten minutes I felt him throb.

"Those huge fucking tits are makin this Nigga cock cum, bitch," he squalled.

"Cum, lover," I panted in a deep, throaty vpice.

A few seconds later a powerful blast of cum shot way up in the air, going over my shoulder. I could hear the splat of his cum hit the tile floor

Although he was extremely wide he certainly was incredibly long. I knew his penis was going to hit places inside me I never experienced before. The thought of that had me going wild.

After he came I continued to make love to his huge penis. He stayed rock-hard as I kissed and sucked it passionately. After five minutes I felt him start to throb.

"Your real good, bitch. Now get ready to drink your first load from a Nigga cock."

Panting, I continued sucking like a woman possessed by evil.

"Fuck, bitch," he howled as hot cum began to jettison into my mouth.

As I drank his delicious, thick, seed I felt my entire body tremble.

"Cum with me, you fucking rich-ass slut," he snarled in a voice that sent shivers down my spine.

Looking up at him, my body lost control. Once again, his guttural words and aggressive, demands had me going crazy.

"You fuckin ready, bitch," he said in a tone that told me he was getting impatient, which was something I knew he wasn't accustomed to.

"Cumming," I shouted, as my body erupted.

I was cumming along with my young, black lover. I was drinking his hot seed while pumping his long shaft as I came in a flood. I was lost in ecstasy. Leaning forward he began kissing me hard. As he did he began pulling hard on my nipples. I was seeing stars as I was lost in pain and pleasure.

"Keep cumming, bitch," he said in a stern, demanding voice. "I knows your rich-ass pussy has a lot more cum in it," he snarled.

"Oh God," I howled, and for the next minute my body went into shock as an intense orgasm shot through me.

After cumming hard, he pulled me up to him and we began kissing. This time it was a deep, passionate kiss. It was a lovers kiss that had us both moaning intensely as our tongues gently stirred across each others sensuously.

Taking him by the hand we headed to my bedroom.

"That old fuck of yours share this bed?" he said with a grin.

I laughed in a sly way and said, "Yes."

For the next two weeks, Darnel and I fucked every second of the day. We would go hours at a time without taking a rest. His penis, or rather his Nigga cock, as he wanted me to call it, hit spots inside my vagina that no man ever had.

He was also tireless and had the most voracious sexual appetite. He could stay hard after multiple orgasms. I was untamed and lust crazed to the point of worshiping him, especially his long, pitch-black shaft.

Some of the most exciting times between us were when he would be behind me and I could see the two of us in a mirror. The contrast of our skin and seeing his long endowment enter my pussy, while his big, black hands cupped and played with my breasts was so electrifying.

It was so thrilling to hear him to say,

"Never had a pussy take every fuckin inch of me."

His excitement to fuck me deep and hard made me feel so special, that I could please him in a way no other female ever had. What truly drove him mad was when he could pound into my vagina at lightning speed and bottom-out right to the point where his large, hanging ball would slap against my ass. Of course, this was when I would cum in waves as his huge cock hit spots inside me, I never felt in my life.

At the end of the two weeks I knew I wanted so much more from him. Every few weeks when my husband went away on business, Darnel would step out of the elevator and we would pick-up right where we left off. Kissing and fucking, and me worshiping his beautiful, black cock.

Unfortunately things came to an end three months later, when he was arrested for drug possession. While in prison he was stabbed to death by a Latino gang.

BACK TO TAYLOR...

12