His Beautiful Neighbour Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She grabs a hold of your hair, holding you in place, as she moans loudly, "Yes, my little cunt-licker," she tells you, "I knew you were just a little lezzy-whore when I saw you!" and you can't tell her you're straight, 'cause your head is trapped in her slutty, blonde-haired cunt!" James continued, getting turned on himself by the image he was painting of her being used by another woman. Andrea whimpered in desire as his hand continued to pleasure her wet hole and his words her sex-crazed mind. Her own hands found her very stiff nipples and started pinching them with her long nails, causing more pain/pleasure to herself. Oh God, a pleasurable and horrifying thought struck her, anyone could see us!

"She drags you 'round behind the desk, so you're hidden from view, while you continue to pleasure her nasty slit," James went on, feeling her buckling slightly under his hand -- he knew what that meant and smiled to himself, "a man comes into the store and asks about various tattoos. You try to pull away, but the depraved woman won't let you, she forces you to go on while she discusses prices and colours! The strange man suddenly looks down over the desk and sees you licking her, like a public whore!"

"Oh God!" Andrea finally moaned, the image of being forced to lick a strange woman's cunt while a stranger looked on making her erupt in orgasm, "oh yes, yes!" she thrashed around in her seat while James' hand rubbed her most intimate spots.

When she calmed down, he took it out and held it up to her mouth and she dutifully opened up and cleaned it with her tongue, tasting her own juices. It sent a shiver of submission down her body, as it always did when James made her do something she would have considered 'nasty' before she met him...

---

"Hey mum?" James said into the phone when his mother picked it up in her end, "Yeah, I'm fine." He looked down at his lap: The beautiful eyes of his sexslave were looking adoringly up at him, while her sexy, red mouth was busy pleasuring his very hard cock. She lovingly licked up and down his long shaft, before once again taking it all in the mouth. He was sitting in her couch with her on her knees between his legs -- where she belonged, they both agreed in their thoughts.

"Yeah, Carl's good too, his parents say hello. Look, the reason I called is because I'm gonna stay here another night. Yes, I am. Yes. I. Am." The last came out in a cold, hard tone that he would never have used with his mother -- or anyone else for that matter -- before the beautiful Andrea Cinder came into his life.

The same Andrea Cinder who was now stroking his cock up and down, while holding the sensitive head in her heavenly mouth.

"Nhg," he groaned but managed to suppress it, "no, I'm not with a girl! If I were, would I be coming home for my laptop in half an hour? Yeah, that's right. I need it for some homework..."

That surprised both his mother and his lover who let his cock go with a loud "slurp!"

"What? No, that was just... the dog. Well, I can't help it, I think she's in heat or something!" James flashed a cruel smile down at Andrea who was quickly burying his delightful tool in her mouth again, making sure to be quiet about it.

"Mum, I'm not gonna talk about what you're gonna do all night. It's not my problem," James cut off an apparent rambling from the other end of the line, while Andrea sped up her strokes so James almost lost his concentration. She looked up at him with a naughty gleam in her eyes and winked at him.

"Yeah, sure, I'll see you later," he said and finally hung up, threw the phone away and pulled Andrea's head off his cock.

"Now," he said to Andrea with an impish smile, "turn around. I want to see those kissing lips on your ass while I fuck my little bitch in heat..."

Andrea was very ready for that! There was something absolutely wicked about blowing him while he was on the phone with her friend. She felt so depraved as she turned her naked ass towards him. The moment she'd stepped inside the house -- her house -- he had told her to strip naked and she'd eagerly obeyed. The orgasm she'd gotten in the car outside the tattoo-shop was already forgotten and she wanted more, needed more.

"It looks really good," he approved, both of her ass and the tattoo on it. If he hadn't been so turned on, he'd probably spent more time admiring both, but for now he had other priorities.

"Ahh..." they sighed in shared pleasure as he finally slipped inside her dripping pussy. James, eager and very ready from her blowjob, set the pace very high, as he hammered into her, horny beyond belief.

"Oh God yes!" she buckled under him, "Oh God, take me, take your little bitch!"

"Are you my little slut?" James demanded, giving her a hard smack on her 'good' asscheek, making it ripple and leaving a pink print.

"You know it, sir! Anything for you!" she cried out, filled with the joy of her young master fucking her again. It'd been too long! More than twelve hours!

"Hmm? My slavegirl?" he continued, slightly out of breath -- fucking is hard work! -- and reached around her body to her bouncing tits and hard nipples and squeezed them hard, "you gonna do as I say, when I say?"

"Oh yes, please, Sir, whatever you want!" she assured him, her moans turning into cries of ecstasy. As if the constant ripples of pleasure coming from his hard cock being pummelled into her craving little sluthole weren't enough, his verbal dominance was racing her towards her climax.

Leaving her breast, he seized a large tuft of her hair and pulled her face backwards, forcing her to arch her back and neck to establish eye-contact, "that's good!" he grinned, "'cause I've some plans for you...!"

The wicked gleam in his eyes, the pain, the pleasure, the humiliation... it was all too much for the horny woman and the bliss of orgasm washed over her, as she screamed out, "Yes! Anything, anything, anything! Oh, please, more, more! Ahhh! I'll do anything!"

She collapsed completely, her arms giving in under her and her upper body connecting with the floor.

"Yeah, you will!" James cried out and continued to fuck the semi-conscious woman, hard and fast.

The fact that she was only responding to his hard thrusts with small whimpers of lust just made it all the more pleasurable for the domineering young man.

"You... are... mine!" he groaned as he too exploded in the delight of orgasm and sent his eager little sperms into her womb. With a small sigh, he fell down, resting on her back, with his cock still firmly lodged in her pleasurebox.

"God..." he sighed as he slowly caught his breath again, "you're the best I'll ever find."

Andrea smiled proudly as she slowly got her bearings again, "you too, Lover, you too."

---

"Let me be sure, I understand... you want me to go visit your mother?" Andrea asked, clearly confused as to the motive of all this.

"Yeah," James agreed, "as I said, I need my laptop. I'll go over there, and get it, maybe getting something to eat, you know... pretending everything's normal. Then you show up, have tea or whatever it is you do, distract her, so she won't think anything fishy is going on, and come back here, half an hour later or so..."

"But why would she think anything fishy is going on?" Andrea -- who wasn't quite willing to be with Lisa when there was an opportunity to be with James -- wondered in puzzlement.

"Well, I said I'd be with Carl this weekend, right? Only Carl lives a couple of kilometres away, and she won't believe I walked that far. The fact that there isn't a car out front with Carl behind the wheel might make a somewhat suspicious, don't you think? So I need a distraction, and you should do nicely... Besides, you haven't been to see her in over a week. How often has that happened? She might put two and two together, you know..." James pointed out, "and... didn't you just say half an hour ago that you'd do anything?"

That reminder really defeated all of Andrea's objections: Good slavegirls obey, she thought as she went upstairs to find something presentable to wear. Somehow Lisa would probably think something 'fishy' was going on if her best friend showed up naked at her door. Especially, considering how her son's sperm was leaking out of Andrea in a small trail down her thigh.

---

"Uf, I don't know what's gotten into that boy!" Lisa complained to her best friend around half an hour later, "he just comes and goes like he pleases!" Its more that he's gotten into something -- me -- than the other way around, Andrea mused but managed a sympathetic nod for her friend's problem.

"Well, you know how teenagers are, maybe you should just count yourself lucky that nothing happened until this late..." she tried. The conversation had been going in circles ever since James left more than fifteen minutes ago, but Andrea couldn't see a way out or a new topic coming up.

She wanted to help her friend, she really did... but she'd rather be back in her own house where her new master and friend's son, without a doubt was cooking up something new and exciting.

---

And he was. For the last couple of days James had poured all his energy into a new project: he was designing a webpage for Andrea, and his vision of it excited him unbelievably. Now that he had his laptop, he could continue the work, but he was almost done with the technical parts. What he needed now was something to make it attractive and sexy, so he was mildly annoyed that it took his 'star' so long to get back home.

Are you gonna stay over there much longer? He asked her in a text-message, the impatient feeling finally overtaking him. He felt a great deal for this project and wanted to see it finished. Im trying to get out without her getting suspicious. :( she replied, much to his chagrin.

James had been alone in Andrea's house for more than an hour when she finally came back, more than a little annoyed with Lisa but forced to hide it.

James was sitting in the living-room waiting for her with his laptop on his knees.

"Come and look!" he cheered as a greeting and proudly handed her the computer.

The nearly-finished but still offline page was loaded. Across the top of the screen, written in huge, scarlet letters on a grey background was the name of the page: SexSlaveAndrea.

On the top left-corner was a big SWAK, just like the one Andrea now had on her butt. In black, the letters SSA was printed across the kissing lips.

On the left there was a number of links leading to various under-pages of the site: Slave's blog, Owner's comments, Gallery, Contact, Guestbook, Donations.

On the right there were links to 'interesting sites' as James had put it, basically sites and forums that he found interesting.

And in the middle was a running tally of 'news'. There were only two headlines so far, "Collared" and "Tattooed", each leading to a little article under the 'Owner's comments'-section that James had written about how Andrea -- on his orders -- now was wearing a collar and had gotten a tattoo, both symbols of his ownership.

Andrea read it all with huge eyes and once she'd studied it all, she looked at James with an impressed expression.

"You've made all this?" she asked, and when he nodded in reply: "wow..."

"Well, it's not quite done," he explained, feeling nervous and a little lightheaded. It was very important that she approved of this, he felt, "but I need your help with the rest. See, you're gonna write a blog for everyone to read, telling what's happened since Friday when I put that collar around your neck... and then we'll need some pictures. Both for the gallery and for, well you know, decorating the site."

Before he'd even finished Andrea was running upstairs, leaving a confused and somewhat anxious James behind. Didn't she like it? he wondered and was about to go after her when he heard her come downstairs again.

"My brother gave me this camera for my birthday, a couple of months ago," she exclaimed happily and handed him an unopened cardboard box, "I haven't had any use for it... before now!" She beamed at him, wordlessly telling him how much she liked the idea and appreciated his hard work.

"This is a pretty good camera," James declared after scanning all the technical details on the outside of the box.

"So, you wanna take some pictures," Andrea asked and turned her side to him, so he could catch her in profile, one hand placed on her hip in a pose.

"Hmm, tempting, but first I gotta figure this camera out -- and charge its batteries, most likely. No, you sit here and write your blog. Start with Friday and write everything you remember. How you felt, how hard you came, that sort of things," he winked at her, "whatever you'd imagine your readers want to know. Just remember to keep it...interesting."

---

"Hey, why don't you take a break and... get changed?" James asked after a couple of hours. While Andrea had been writing he'd been checking the camera and had watched a film -- and now he was bored and wanted to move on in the program.

"Changed?" Andrea asked, looking down at herself. Okay, she was far from the sexy sight she'd like to be, but these were the clothes she'd worn to visit his mother! Her skirt was of medium-length and her shirt was reasonably tight. There'd really been no time to change since she got back home. Perhaps she should just have stripped when she got home? She hadn't thought of that...

"Yeah, I put some clothes out on the bed for you," he informed her and toyed with the camera he was holding, "and put on some more make-up... you know what I like." He winked at her and she got up with an understanding expression on her face.

"Modelling-time," she muttered to herself and hurried upstairs, stripping off her 'decent' clothes as she went. On her bed she found the kind of clothes she were expecting; the too-small, white shirt she'd worn the day before, a black mini-skirt, black heels, her black push-up bra and a black thong. Okay, the thong was a little surprising -- she'd have expected he wanted her to go commando.

Oh well, this way there was more to take off...

---

The easily recognisable sound of a pair of high heels clacking down the stairs tore James' attention away from Andrea's tale of the last couple of days. He looked up and around the corner came a walking, wet dream. This vision was worth the wait, without any doubt.

The tight shirt and the black bra quickly forced his attention (and any males' who'd be watching) to her busty chest region, where her awe-inspiring tits were fighting to break free of the constrictive clothes. Pulling his eyes away from her breasts, he looked at her face -- where she indeed knew what he liked! Her beautiful blight-blue eyes were surrounded by a dark purple eye-shadow, giving her a mystic and beautiful atmosphere. Her lips were brightly red, and her hair was carefully brushed back -- the urgency she'd felt from James hadn't left her time to set it up as she'd liked.

"Wow!" James smiled and let her eyes travel down her body, over her cute little stomach to her teeny-tiny mini-skirt that just covered her ass. She turned around and bent over, showing how the short skirt rode up and flashing the kiss-mark on her asscheek as well as the ridiculously small thong.

"Like it?" she giggled, pleased with herself at the sight of his captivated expression.

"Very much!" James agreed, and fumbled with the camera, wanting to get started with the photo-shoot. The quicker they began, the faster they'd reach the end...

'Click! Click! Click!' he fired off pictures in rapid succession, almost feverish in his enthusiasm at first, but as he looked the pictures taken on the little screen, he noticed they weren't very good. He needed to behave more like a director than a horny admirer -- even though he was a horny admirer.

"Okay," he said as he stopped, "we need to do this more... professionally. What do you think is your best feature?"

"My tits!" she said with a happy smile as she pushed her curvy bust out. Looking down her deep cleavage, James found it hard to argue.

"Yeah, your tits..." he agreed, "and your face." She did have a beautiful face and the sexiest smile James had ever seen.

"Aww, aren't you sweet," she said and her lips formed that wonderful smile. It was only the fact that James had seen it wrapped around his cock, calling out in orgasm and covered in cum over the last few weeks that had built up a certain resistance to that Siren-like smile, promising all kinds of pleasure.

"Yeah, I am," he agreed, "come stand here," he told her as he suddenly jumped up on the couch. From there he had a perfect angle down her beautiful face and breasts.

"Fold your arms under your chest, yes, like that," he said and took a handful of pictures of her pushing her chest up with her arms. There was plenty of space on the camera's memory-card and they had to have some to choose from.

With a naughty little smile, she realised that his crotch was in the perfect height, and she placed a careful hand just over his sacred parts, quickly discovering something long and hard in there.

'Click!' a picture of her eager hands on his crotch but he regretfully swept them away from his pants, wanting to get some pictures for the site before everything degenerated into carnal pleasure.

"Now, down on your knees," he said, jumping down from the couch and shooting a number of pics of her in his favourite position.

"Lick your lips -- imagine I have my cock out, that should get you some motivation."

"On all fours."

"Lift up your skirt, show me your tat."

"Stand up, I want some up-skirt photos."

Andrea jumped around, striking sexy pose after sexy pose, all the while her panties were getting more and more wet and she hoped James would forget the camera soon and just take her!

"Hey," an idea suddenly struck him and he stopped shooting photos, "where're your cuffs?"

"Eh, my cuffs?" she said a little confused at James' sudden change of subject. Why was he thinking about cuffs when she was on standing in front of him, bent over, showing off her ass for the camera?

"Slavegirls need cuffs!" he demanded and sent her back upstairs for the cuffs, taking the much needed break to calm himself. Seeing the sexy woman on an everyday basis was one thing, resisting her while she was doing her best to entice him to take her took a very different amount of willpower.

Soon she came back down, walking carefully now. Her hands were cuffed together, so keeping the balance (especially towering in those heels!) had become something of a challenge.

"Very nice!" James applauded as she gracefully knelt down in front of him and put her head on the carpet, pushing her ass in the air. He got a very nice shot of her near-naked ass and the cuffed hands above it.

In a sudden loss of control, James roughly pushed her 'round on her back, snapping pictures of her chest, panty-covered crotch and helpless expression on her face. Still holding the camera, he pulled her panties down around her knees (tore them down, actually, as her pussyjuices had glued them somewhat to her) and immortalised her naked sex.

"Oooh!" she sighed in open admiration, completely in his power and very much liking it.

"Yeah, you want this, don't you," he demanded as he stuck a couple of fingers up her accepting pussy and captured it with the cam.

"Mhm, you know it... sir," she said as she writhed around on the carpet, still with his two fingers inside her.

"Thought so," he muttered, pleased, and pulled out of her. Getting his cock out of his pants, he went around to her head, and with a solid grip in her hair, he started fucking her red lips. He switched the settings of the camera though, recording everything on film.

"Ah, yeah," he sighed as he pushed his entire length into her mouth and down her throat. The defenceless woman could do nothing but accept the rough invasion -- and she eagerly did so! In the strained position she was in though, she couldn't be of much assistance to his pleasure -- which only helped to heighten that very pleasure, as James really liked the feeling of 'taking' her instead of 'getting' her. Her only complaint was that with her hands cuffed behind her back, she couldn't touch herself...