Honeymooning Quandaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though it was a tad overdressed, Usra looked stunning in a Bollywood type backless saree for her final evening on the island. They would be heading out just after lunch the next day and she wanted to make a memorable appearance. She certainly did, with all of the ladies gushing over her look, appreciating the embroidery and mostly being jealous of her ability to carry off the look.

Noura herself looked very tasty in jeans, topped with a gauzy shirt that showed off her black bra to good effect. It almost appeared that the role of resort queen was passing from Usra to Noura. Abdullah seemed to enjoy showing off his better half, something that would not generally be expected from a Saudi male. It turned out that he was the scion of a major trading family, responsible for finding and establishing new projects. She was the daughter of a former diplomat, with a degree in fashion design from a leading US school. Inside their country both were paragons of conservatism, outside they were rebels to societal expectation.

While the two ladies got along royally, the two guys apparently hit it off quite well also. In fact their discussion was so absorbing and serious, neither of them had time to partner their wives on the dance floor. Usra and Noura had no problem, however, in finding male partners anytime they wanted to get on the floor for a number or two. The girls kept dancing and having a good time, till Usra noticed that it was past 11 pm.

Both girls walked over to their husbands, Usra grabbing Abdullah and Noura taking Imran by the hand. It was time for them to join in the fun for the last half hour or so of the band. At quarter to midnight, the band signed off. Usra took Noura in her arms and both hugged and kissed like long lost friends. USra gave Abdullah a peck on the cheek and Imran received the same from Noura. Imran and Abdullah shook hands and the couples headed off to their respective apartments.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Go to the beach and wait for me there," Usra told Imran.

He had learned better than to argue in the last few days and headed out in no time at all, finding a lounge chair and sitting down on it.

Twenty minutes later, Usra showed up, draped in a sheet and holding some refreshments. She dropped the sheet and he was surprised to see her naked, except for a beaded belt providing no cover at all to her nether regions. Imran grabbed for her, but she dodged him with ease, running into the water. Imran took no time at all in removing his clothing and running in after her. After letting him chase her for the better part of five minutes, Usra finally raised her hands as if to surrender. Imran grabbed her around the waist and their mouths came together.

Sitting down on the lounger, he positioned Usra above him and then lowered her onto his very erect penis. It slid easily into her vagina as she was very aroused by the sensuality of the moment. Even though Imran was unsheathed, this was not the time to worry about protection. Any little ones would be the result of pure love. Usra raised and lowered her body onto his shaft with deliberate intent, speedy at times and slow at others. Imran came in mighty spurts, flooding her insides. If any doubt was there of conception from their fuck after the photo session, this one put a near certainty on it.

"I certainly do hope Noura and Abdullah are having a good time also," Imran mused as Usra lay face up on top of him.

"Oh I am sure they are," Usra replied, "we both planned to be spontaneous and enjoy a night of open air sex!"

She pointed to the apartment where Noura and Adullah had the first floor apartment adjacent to their own. Sure enough, Noura was naked and perched on the edge of the balcony railing and Abdullah was firmly embedded in her pussy. With one ground floor apartment empty and the other with lights off, and knowing that Usra and Imran were on the beach, Noura was sighing and moaning without concern.

"He was wondering if I would consider coming on board his dad's strategic consulting company in Jeddah," Imran told Usra, "that's what the long and involved conversation was at dinner and afterwards."

"Interesting because Noura wondered if I would like to be a part of her cosmetics and ladies products business," Usra responded, "apparently she is the franchise owner for a big beauty brand."

------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am wondering if I can ask for a great big favour," Usra sided up to the stewardess on the flight back from Male to Karachi, "it is my husband's birthday."

Imran was surprised when just a few minutes after the snack service ended Usra grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the galley. The stewardess held the lavatory door open and both entered. Usra blew the stewardess a kiss and latched the door. A moment later, Imran held her legs wide open as she perched on the small sink area.

The first class cabin was even less full than on the way in, given that most of the passengers were of the budget European type. Knowing that there was no one to disturb them and that the staff would handle any situations, Imran and Usra took their time fucking, even if the place was uncomfortable and difficult to move about in. Finally Imran released his load into her and they were able to clean up, dress up and return to their seats.

"Happy birthday, Sir," the not too bad looking stewardess addressed Imran as she served a piping hot cup of tea and some pastries, "and I hope you enjoyed your honeymoon in the Maldives."

She winked at Usra, as if to ask whether all had gone well. Usra gave an affirmative nod and tapped the girl's hand in a friendly manner.

As she exited the aircraft in Karachi, just as dawn broke, Usra looked at her fashionable but normal shalwar kameez and wondered if all of the expressiveness, nakedness and unusual activity had indeed been real or just a mirage.

"I have the pictures to prove that your honeymoon was both real and exceptionally enjoyable," Imran read her mind and remarked, "and I do hope the rest of our life is so happy and full of romance!"

"I am sure it will be," Usra whispered as she cuddled up to him.

Her sixth sense had just indicated that the pictures were not the only souvenir of their trip that was carried back. Their child had decided to start its nine-month wait to be a part of their world.