Hot Tub Private Game Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple Continue with the Older Neighbor.
1.8k words
4.17
16.9k
34

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the previous episode the wife fucked their older retired neighbor in his hot tub while her husband watched. In this episode the action continues.

There are references to other characters in other episode of the Private Game series.

This takes place in the era before cell phones, the internet, etc.

***************

After fucking in the hot tub, the older neighbor wants some more.

They dry off and Pete leads them downstairs to a spare bedroom. He lays down on the bed and strokes his flaccid organ. His big balls are hanging soft between his open legs.

"Here you are missy, I've got some more big cock for you."

Lynn eagerly clambers on the bed and lays down beside him at his waist using an elbow for support. She immediately takes him in her mouth and starts sucking relishing in the musky odor and remnants of her coital juices.

"Mmmm.....this tastes so good."

She stops sucking and slowly strokes him, "I have to admit you're a pretty good detective. You had the basic premise down about me fucking those guys. What gave me away?"

"Nobody suspected anything until the last day. Marcy and Rosemary saw you leaving in the morning with Mike's friend. They thought you were acting friendly. That afternoon I saw the buddy and another guy got out of a cab and walked right in without knocking. What gave you away was telling Marcy how you looked at his big cock in front of Mike and he asked you if you wanted to see it. We figured after Mike left for work he showed you his cock and you fucked him. That afternoon we thought you fucked those two guys before Mike got back home. If you hadn't have said anything to Marcy about looking at his cock, it was conjecture.

"You were right about me fucking Mike's friend Chuck, and you're pretty astute about the two guys. I left the front door unlocked and was waiting for them upstairs in our bedroom."

She strokes and sucks him before continuing, "T think you know by now I wasn't cheating. It started when I picked up my husband's buddy at the airport. I was wearing a skimpy top that really shows my tits. While Mike was at work, his buddy felt me, even my pussy. I felt his big cock. He told me he wanted to fuck me."

"What happened when Mike arrived home?"

"Chuck told him what we had been doing and that he wanted to fuck me. We kissed and he felt my tits in front of Mike. It turned on my husband."

"Tell me about the fucking."

"Chuck and I sat on our leather couch. Mike was in a recliner watching. We showed Mike what we had being doing while he was at work. I was still dressed and spread my legs to show Chuck my pussy. He played with my pussy through my slacks 'til I came. I undressed to my panties. Mike helped me take off my slacks so Chuck could play with my pussy. He put his hand in my panties and fingered me. I unzipped his jeans and took out his cock."

"Is he hung?"

"He's around 8" and nice and thick. I took him in my mouth. He has a big mushroom head. I had to open my mouth wide to get him in. I sucked him just like I sucked you in the hot tub. I licked him all over and swirled my tongue around his head. He relaxed against the couch while I sucked him."

"He must have enjoyed that. You're a good cocksucker."

"That's what he told me."

"How do you feel Mike, when another guy calls your wife a cocksucker."

"It's a turn on. As you can see she likes sucking other cocks."

"Tell me more missy, I like the details."

"I got on my knees between his legs. He opened them to give me better access. I slid his cock back in my mouth, taking as much as I could. Chuck relaxed and watched his cock slide in between my lips. He put pressure on the back of my head pushing his cock deeper into my mouth.

"There's nothing like a wife on her knees sucking a cock."

"I kept sucking and pre-cum oozed from his slit. I took him out of my mouth and licked cum from his slit and squeezed into my mouth. I was so turned on sucking a guy in front of Mike. I sucked faster taking deeper strokes. Chuck stopped me. He wanted to cum in my pussy."

"This is a hot story. Did you go upstairs and fuck him in your bed?"

"Not yet. I laid on the couch with my legs spread showing him my wet pussy. I liked spreading my legs for Chuck, didn't I honey?"

"You sure did. You spread them a lot that week."

The adulterous wife continues, "Chuck knelt on the couch between my spread legs. He had been wanting to fuck me since he first felt my tits."

"How did you like your wife spread waiting for another cock?"

"It was hot Pete. Her tits were swollen, her nipples were stiff and her aureoles fully dimpled. Chuck took them is his hands. Lynn moaned and arched her back pushing her tits into his hands."

Pete interrupts, "Use the term 'my wife' instead of 'Lynn' it's more erotic."

Mike continues, "Chuck's cock was just inches from my wife's pussy. He talked dirty to her the way he knew she likes. He talked about her tits and told me how he had played with them all afternoon."

"That's better. Missy tell us how he fucked you."

"I looked between my tits to Chuck's engorged cock. I was so horny. I was practically begging him to fuck me. He ran his cock up and down my slit and coated his swollen head with my juices. He pointed the head of his cock to the opening of my pussy. He slipped the head in my cunt. I pulled my arms from the back of my head, clutched him, and lifted my hips to drive his cock into my pussy. He brought his cock out until just his head was in and slammed back into me."

"It felt so good. I was telling him how good his cock felt. You know I can be noisy. Chuck slowed down to make it last. I raised up and looked down at his cock sliding in my pussy. It was nice and wet from our fucking."

"What was your husband doing?"

"Mike, I mean my husband, was watching us fuck and stroking his cock. We had fantasized about me fucking another man, but this was the first time it happened. Chuck fucked me nice and deep. His cock was stretching my cunt. I had never had one that long and thick before."

"Mike tell me how your buddy was fucking your wife."

"Lynn, I mean my wife, was making low moaning noises. She was telling him how his big cock was stretching her cunt. Chuck started slamming my wife. She grabbed his hips and was moaning louder and thrusting back against him. Then she was moaning louder and saying she was going to cum."

"How did you like that?"

"I couldn't believe how hot it was. When my wife and I have sex and she cums I am concentrating on fucking her. It's different being a spectator. I saw her tense up and arch her back as she came on Chuck's cock."

"Did you like watching your wife cum on my cock?"

"Yeah, it was the same feeling. Its erotic being a spectator. I like watching her cum."

"What about you missy, do you like hearing how much your husband likes watching you cum?'

"This is a real turn on. My husband has never told me the details of watching me. Honey, tell us some more."

"After cumming my wife told him he was a good fuck. She slowly caressed him, looking up at him with a dreamy look. She played with his nipples just like she does me and told him it was his turn to cum her pussy. It was such intimate moment. It was like I wasn't there."

"Lynn tell us about your husband's buddy cuming."

"My husband's right. It was an intimate moment. I wasn't conscious my husband was there. I told Chuck how much I liked his cock and encouraged him to cum. I felt his cock twitch. I told him to cum in my hot pussy. He slammed his cock all the way in me and shot a load of cum deep in my married pussy. He pulled out a little and shot closer to my opening leaving some drops on my pubes."

Mike interjects, "It looked great. It looked like my wife was with a lover. Chuck left his cock in while they relaxed. She turned to me and asked me how I like watching another man cum in her pussy. Chuck pulled his cock out of my wife and sat down.. She moved next to him and took his cock back in her mouth and sucked out the last of his cum."

"I think I know what's next. Tell us about your husband eating his buddy's cum."

"After fucking me in the hot tub I guess you know what happened. I spread my legs for my husband and showed him my messy cunt and told him to eat me. He was hesitant since he never ate cum in front of another guy. My husband knelt between my spread legs and squeezed my breasts and caressed my body. I must have looked a mess. I was drenched. My pubic hair was matted and there was cum at the entrance. Mike, oops I mean my husband, covered my pussy with his mouth. I lifted my hips and pushed my pussy into his mouth."

"Your husband did look good eating my cum from your pussy. "

"Then you know what happened. He tasted my cum filled pussy. Chuck left a trail of cum from my opening across my thigh. He also licked that. After he cleaned me my husband got his turn. He was so horny, he didn't last long. After my husband came, I was still horny so I sucked Chuck again and he fucked me and my husband took another turn. After that we went to bed. Chuck even slept in our bed."

"So when Marcy and Rosemary saw you leaving in the morning and I saw those two guys you had been fucking for a couple of days."

"I had been fucking a lot."

"What about the real estate agent?"

She laughs, "You were right, that was no real estate agent. His name is Chris. I guess I should have been more careful with the shades. He left around an hour before Mike got home. Mike got seconds. I guess that was technically cheating since Mike didn't know about him until I told him."

"But enough of that. Telling you details about fucking Chuck has made me horny. "Give me more of your big cock."

(To be continued)