How Did We Get Here? Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Social media that night, "They did it"

Cock count = 100

The following day we arrived in New York. What a place it was too. We spent the first-day sightseeing and took the Girls to Macy's shopping where they had the time of their lives. Our credit cards took a hammering though. They deserved it after all of the work they had put in on this trip.

The following day's shoot was a nice one. They played the part of 2 swinger couples who were opening up to swapping partners for the first time. The girls had to play as if they were very nervous, firstly exploring each other, then fucking their own husbands' side by side. Then after a bit of chat and a lot of giggling, they swapped husbands and fucked again. They finished with the girls in a 69 position, albeit with the men inside them. The one fucking Angie from behind came inside her and held her open so she could lick the cum as it dripped out of her. The other man then pulled out of Charlotte and shot his load over Angie's face and Charlotte's pussy. It was another hot scene.

We had plenty of time to do all of the big landmarks and get the usual pictures of the girls in various states of undress by them. Social media post, "We made it to the East Coast, just one more big shoot to come, and it is a big one."

Cock count = 102

We were pretty sad to be leaving New York as it was everything we had hoped it would be, if not more. I was looking forward to getting home now though, as we hit our 5th week in the USA when we touched down in the heat of Miami. We were picked up at the airport and treated like royalty as they drove us to our plush hotel Downtown. We would have a free afternoon before they would take us to a Miami Heat NBA game and film a couple of scenes in the crowd. The story of this shoot would be that the girls had met a professional basketball player and he takes the girls to meet his friends at the game. We would then be free for the rest of the night and they would shoot the sex scene in an apartment the following night. It was to involve 12 men and 2 girls and feature rimming, anal, and DP. They had never filmed a peeing scene on their site, but knew the girls had done it, so agreed that they would do it and see how it went. They also wanted the girls to pee on the men.

The game was fantastic, and the girls had to go dressed sexy where they filmed them meeting the men in a VIP area. There wasn't much to shoot, just some basic chat and a couple of the men having a touch of the girls. They were like schoolgirls after, giggling that they had finally met one of the biggest name pornstars in the world, and he had touched their asses.

We had hot sex that night, and Angie took control, sucking my cock and licking my ass. She was talking dirty in my ear as she rode me about how all of those huge black men were going to destroy her tomorrow night. I think she was turned on by the thought of filming with these stars.

We made our way to the shoot the following evening, and the guys were all nice. We had a good chat beforehand, with a few of them even complimenting the films we had made. We also got plenty of pictures of the girls posing with the bigger stars for our social media.

The scene went like clockwork. The director was on top of everything, but still let the shooting flow enough that the girls enjoyed it. At one point they had 6 men on one couch being rimmed by Angie, and Charlotte doing 6 more on the other sofa. They moved down the line and swapped over when they had done their 6.

The girls were then fucked in every position imaginable and were manhandled by these men. Charlotte is not a small girl, but they threw her around like she was tiny, and she was loving every second of it. They both screamed the place down when the DP stuff was filmed. The size of some of the men was incredible, and I couldn't believe it when they managed to take the whole length inside them. The boys finished off over their faces and the director cut the scene. He then started up again with them all drinking and sweaty after, the girls still covered in cum. They laid back on the floor and opened their legs to play with themselves. The men aimed their pee at the girls, soaking every inch of their skin. I'm pretty sure that Charlotte even made herself cum while one of the men was peeing on her pussy. His strong warm jet and her fingers brought her off. He then filmed the girls each taking a man back to the bathroom and peeing on them. Angie then ended up fucking her man again with both of them still soaked. This was completely unscripted, so the director was delighted to have something extra.

We were finally done. Our road trip had come to an end and after a free day in Miami the following day, we would return home. I finished our social media trip with a final post thanking all for following, and telling them that I would be editing footage once we got back to London. The final picture was of the girls and the group of men "Look who we met on our last shoot! Angie and Charlotte have officially fucked their way across the USA."

Cock count = 114

I think we felt a mixture of relief and sadness to be home. It had been a trip of a lifetime, and something we were unlikely to ever experience again. Things did feel flat, however, and it took us the best part of a week to get over the jetlag and back to some kind of normality. I now had the mammoth job of editing the footage to create the documentary and getting the fan footage ready for the site. Inquiries were going off the scale as to when we were sharing the content, so the social media blog had worked. Interest was on another level than what we were used to. The professional studios would share their footage with us so we could also feature it as a collaboration, and we had only been back a week when the finished Los Angeles and Las Vegas films were ready.

Subscriber numbers were massive, and both of these films were a huge hit for us. Money was rolling in, and although most of our costs had been covered in the USA, I had concerns that we hadn't released any new material during this time. I needn't have worried though, we were doubling our previous numbers.

Our fan videos were also well received and I got the first couple of those up just after the first 2 pro shoots went live. We went on putting up a couple of films per week for the next few weeks until we finally had the Miami shoot done as the crowning glory on the road trip. I finally released the Behind the Scenes travel blog which showed more of the country we had crossed, what the girls had got up to in their downtime. We also filmed a lot of post-scene footage while the girls cleaned themselves up and talked about how the scene had felt. I loved these scenes as their makeup usually looked a mess, and they often still had spunk on their skin while we filmed. The finished film was as popular as any of the other content we had put up, and we received so many positive comments, that I was blown away.

The final shoots in New York and Miami went up, and the latter was a huge hit the studio in the USA also contacted us to say that the girls had been a huge hit for them too. Their fans loved their English accents and that they did so many dirty things throughout the shoot. They immediately offered the girls more work and also commented that if Cindy, or Abbie who had also appeared on our site wanted to work with them, they would be more than happy.

Angie and I decided to take a month off after this and spend some time with each other. Jimmy and Steve continued to film content for our main site. We had a few new girls in, but none of them had the star quality that would make us film them again.

During a discussion with Angie, she told me that she was feeling a bit burned out with porn after our trip. She had been in the business for 18 months now and said that she didn't feel that she had a normal sex life anymore. We decided that she should take a break from performing as we had plenty of money coming in from the road trip, and I would start to shoot content again soon. We started to enjoy a normal social life, and sexually got back to making each other happy. As much as the last couple of years had been fun, it had been a wild ride, and it was nice to get back to basics.