Humanitarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, Tanya. What about fucking Raphael? Was he your only black guy? Can you leave black cock alone?"

"Yeah, duh! So far. I mean you saw me fucking him. I wouldn't mind having black cock again. You know, maybe once a year or so. A couple of times black fucked and then I'm off it. I don't want a cavern cunt rubbing between my legs."

"I do enjoy watching Raphael fucking Anne, but I wouldn't want you black cock crazy like that."

"Okay, deal! Tanya put her hand out for Carl to shake.

"What do we do now?"

"I think you should fuck me again!"

Carl had her back on the couch ... fucking her again. Maybe it was just the building orgasm talking, but Carl had to tell her.

"I love you, too, Tanya."

They were into the moment. His cock moving in and out of Tanya's talented pussy. Her legs wrapped around him as he put another load in her cunt. They got dressed and kissed. Kind of a more loving kiss than before. Tanya laughed.

"Was that just 3001?"

Half hour later they looked like office staff. Carl going over papers in his office. The deliver bell rang in the warehouse. Tanya checked the camera.

"It's a delivery. I'll open the overhead door."

"Is it one of the driver's you've fucked?"

"Yes. Yes, it is. Do you want to watch?"

"Sure ... were do you fuck him?"

"In your office. It's only been a couple of times."

"Okay. When I see you with him I'll hide in the supply closet."

"You're kind of in to this, aren't you?"

"I guess I am. Put on a good show."

"He doesn't last long. Enjoy it while you can."

After unloading the truck the delivery the driver was pawing Tanya's tits. Carl could hear her squeal.

The supply closet was good size with shelves on both sides. Carl had a good angle through the louvered door. The guy was young. Maybe not much older than twenty, twenty two. Tanya was getting some young dick. She was over the desk, taking the kid from behind. Carl's view was like a good camera angle in a porn film. Tanya looked really good fucking him. His cock was a little bigger than Carl, but not much. His youth let him fuck her twice in succession. Tanya was loving it and came hard when he pumped his second load into her. She was right. The first fuck couldn't have been two minutes. The second fuck made up for it.

"That was pretty cool watching you like that. I mean in my office and everything. It looked like you were fucking some high school kid."

"He's not a kid. It gave it to me pretty good and lots of cum. I'll leave my undies off. See if that gets to you."

Carl watched her at her desk through the window from his office to hers. She had done some pretty nasty things when she knew he was watching. Within ten minutes she was sitting sideways, facing him, cunt in full view. She slid forward a little bit and pushed a stream of cum from her pussy that puddled below her chair. Carl just had to go fuck her again. Troubles at home seemed far away as Tanya grunted her approval beneath him. He wasn't sure he could cum again, but she brought it out of him.

The drive home gave time to think. He and Tanya made a good couple. Her fucking around wasn't a concerning as his own wife taking on Ed and Raphael. He wasn't aware Ed was fucking Anne until she leveled into him at the cabin. Seeing the ex-con fuck his wife wouldn't be as fun as Raphael's black cock in her. Anne's obsession was troubling.

When he got home his wife was fucking Raphael in their bed again. Nothing frantic. Just Raphael on top plunging in and out of Anne at a steady pace. Carl watched from the door for a little while, then moved into the room to get a good look at his wife's juicy cunt taking on a foot of black cock. Anne seemed startled that he was home, but soon regained her composure.

"I'll fix us something eat when we're done here. How was your day?"

"Oh, alright I guess. What have you done today?"

"We mostly just fucked around the house."

Raphael snorted and Anne giggled. Carl didn't find it that funny.

Raphael came into the kitchen by himself. Carl gave him a puzzled look. The son of a bitch could have put some clothes on.

"Your wife will be out pretty soon. We had a busy day. Some of the seed way inside was still running out of her. She wanted to sit on the toilet until it quits running out."

Nothing else was said. About twenty minutes later Anne came into the kitchen without a stitch on.

"Why don't we go out to eat? I don't really have anything out to cook."

Raphael went downstairs to get clothes. Carl was in their closet to get a fresh shirt. Anne decided she needed a quick shower.

"Hey, Hon. Get me the blue skirt you like and the blue and white T-shirt."

"No underwear?"

"Not tonight. It's such a bother."

Carl watched her through the shower glass. It had been a few days since they had been alone. Out of the shower Anne remained naked after drying off. She put on light makeup and reached for the skirt and t-shirt. Pulling them in place she smiled at her husband.

"All set. Let's go."

They had a favorite steak house. Carl hated the idea of spending thirty or forty dollars on Raphael, especially since he took the seat next to Anne leaving Carl on his side by himself. The waitress gave them an odd look with the black guy next to Carl's wife. She looked like the type that liked black cock herself. She gave Raphael the once over to the displeasure of Anne.

It was pretty obvious to Carl and probably many of the people around them that Anne was getting finger fucked by Raphael while they waited for their meal. Then on the way home she sucked his cock in the back seat. From the groan from Raphael and the moans from Anne she had made him cum and swallowed the load. Five minutes in the door they were in bed fucking like teenagers. Carl checked on them for a few minutes. Anne still wore her wedding rings for some reason. Probably because Raphael liked the idea of wife fucking. She had her hands firmly on his ass making sure she was taking him deep. Anne watched Carl the time she was taking black dick. Carl would rather watch the expression on her face than the black cock working up in her cunt.

The next morning Carl couldn't wait for the last crew to leave so he could fuck Tanya. Cumming in Tanya made the day a lot better. Tanya later fucked the office supply salesman and Carl stopped by Karen's house and gave her a good fucking with her kids either in school or napping. Karen was only mid-twenties and a good fuck, but he realized what a gem he had in Tanya. Seeing his cum in the gap between Karen's outer lips made Carl want to fuck her again. He drove away just in time to meet the school bus on his way out.

Carl didn't go back to the office. Even after fucking Karen twice her couldn't get Taanya off his mind. He wondered if he ditched his wife if Tanya would divorce her husband. Why hadn't he thought of this before? Maybe it was because they wasn't a Raphael before, even though Tanya had fucked him twice as well. Tanya fucking around was sexy. Anne fucking around just made her a cunt.

When Carl got home Raphael was alone. There wasn't any indication that Anne was even in the house. After a few minutes Carl asked.

"Where's my little bride. Do you wear her out?"

"No, she's down at the pool house fucking Ed. When she saw he had a black friend with him Anne went down to introduce herself. She's been gone about an hour. I assume she is fucking both of them."

"Wow! And you are okay with that?" Carl's tone was sarcastic.

"No, I don't want the little bitch fucking other guys."

"She's not your wife. What do you expect?"

"I'd marry her if she'd let me. Put some babies in her, too, while she is still young enough to have them."

Although the conversation was pretty weird they began talking wives and family. Talking about Raphael getting wounded and his wife leaving him before he ever got shipped home. Carl talked about the business, his own family ... wondering if his daughters fucked black guys, then remembering times it seemed like they might be going black.

They made something to eat, wondering why Anne was taking so long at the pool house. A couple of hours after that both decided to turn in. It was odd with Raphael going into the master bedroom, Carl going downstairs to a guest room and Anne out there.

Carl lay in the dark thinking about Tanya. His cock got hard with the thought about her asleep in her bed with her husband, the master cuckold. It would be nice to reach across the bed and fuck her whenever he wanted.

Raphael was visibly upset with Anne. Carl listened for the door to open and a close for him to drag her white cunt back to bed with him. Carl found himself in the guest bath jacking off while thinking about Tanya. He had no thought about his wife or what she was doing with Ed and his black friend only fifty feet or so away from the house.

After dumping a load in the sink Carl crept up the stairs to check on Raphael and Anne. He could hear Raphael snore. There was enough light in the room so that Carl could see his wife was not in the bed and the bathroom door was open, the room dark. With another day ahead Carl managed to drift off to sleep with his pretty office manager on his mind.

The next morning Raphael was in the kitchen when Carl went to fix his breakfast.

"Your fucking cunt of a wife spent the whole night with those guys in the pool house. She's such a motherfucking whore!"

Carl finished his breakfast and had showered and dressed, almost ready to leave for work when he saw his wife walk towards the back door with what little clothes she wore to the pool house draped over her arm. Cum was leaking from her and running down both thighs as well as dropping to the concrete directly from her fuck slit as she walked.

It was Raphael that went in to a jealous rage when Anne reached the house.

"What the fuck were you doing? You were going to give Ed a courtesy fuck and take on his friend. That shouldn't have taken over an hour. And you were gone all night. What the fuck Anne! What the fuck??"

"I did Ed. His buddy watched. Then the buddy undressed and he had like a seven inch cock hard. I kind of snickered and might have said that I thought all black guys had huge cocks. He said if I wanted huge cock he'd call his friend to come over. He said his friend had fourteen inches. That's a couple of inches more than you. I was thinking I wondered what that would feel like. I fucked the seven inch guy while we waited for his friend to get here."

"So, you think the guy was bigger than me?"

"Oh, he sure was! It was like the fourth or fifth time he fucked me before I got it all in ... and cum? God that man could cum! Well, look at me. You can see that."

Raphael had nothing to say. Anne kissed her husband on the cheek as she walked past him.

"Have a nice day at work, Honey. Love ya! I only got a couple of hours sleep before I woke up with that fourteen inches starting up inside me again. I'm going to shower and crash."

She went into the bathroom and started the shower. Carl still enjoyed her nakedness. He looked at Raphael before going out the door.

"Well Raphael. I guess ... have a nice day!"

Carl was still laughing when he got into his truck and backed from the driveway. Fucking Tanya was great again. Carl had things to do so he only got to fuck her once. As the day was ending there wasn't time to swing back past the office to fuck Tanya before any of his crews showed up. He wasn't but a few blocks from Mandy. Her husband had worked for Carl about a year when they married right after her eighteenth birthday.

Being Mormon Carl followed the lead of hiring only Mormons to work in his business. It helped his business maintain customers and it gave him access to fucking the employees' Mormon wives. Mandy was the typical blue-eyed blond Mormon wife. Carl loved her big D-Cup boobs and a tight tucked in little cunt. She was the only one he could remember where her wanted to eat her pussy before the first time he fucked her.

Mandy was a quick learner. Her husband was one of three in line to lead on the newest service truck. It meant a big raise in pay due to commissions. Her husband brought her by to introduce her to the boss right after the honeymoon. Mandy acted flirty and gave Carl a couple of "come fuck me" looks. Twelve days after her wedding day, four days after her honeymoon, Carl had stopped by their apartment and after eating that delicious pussy sank his cock in her smoldering hot twat.

The young girl had the most amazing pussy. Rather than outer lips or any protrusion Mandy's entire cunt was inside her slit. It looked like God forgot to make her a girl and a surgeon fixed the mistake. Fucking Mandy was like fucking a buttered glove attached to a bucking bull. Carl wondered how her husband lived through the honeymoon. Carl wondered if she had even been told about birth control.

"Is it okay to cum inside you?"

"Oh, yes. I want you to cum inside me. I shouldn't be fertile until next week anyway. My husband and I aren't going to use anything. Maybe you can come by next week and add your sperm to the bank."

"You are kidding, I guess."

"No! Dead serious! I shouldn't have been such a prude about holding off until the wedding. Things might have been different. My husband has a tiny dick. My only chance of getting his sperm in deep enough is to fuck him standing on my head. After he goes to sleep I fuck myself on the bed post. Your cock is nice. Make me cum. I want your seed in me!"

Carl was trying to hold off to be sure she would cum first when her fingernails clawed his back. She screamed and shoved against him. Between that and the baby talk with such a young bride, throw in the bedpost statement, caused Carl to send a load of sperm spurting hard into her depths. Mandy looked scared, surprised, and pleased as her first cock induced orgasm swept over her.

Both lay on the bed spent from their efforts. Mandy leaned up to thank Carl and kiss him, planting one of her big knockers on his chest. He moved her up to suckle her nipples causing the heat to move through the young bride again. Feeling his new found hardness poking at her Mandy reached back and guided his cock back into her wet snatch. Carl looked down at the spot where his cock slid into her as she moved up and down on him. The total lack of exposed female parts and the feel of his cock in what was truly just a little girl slit covered with a sparse patch of blonde hair was getting to Carl.

"I really meant what I said about you fucking me next week while I'm fertile. We really want kids and I don't care who the is the father. I'd almost prefer it would be you so if I have a son he doesn't have a four inch dick to disappoint his wife. Your cock feels good in me. Can I cum without getting you off? I really don't want this to end yet."

"Go easy. If you bounce too much I'll lose it. I'm still stuck on your joke about fucking the bedpost."

"Oh, that wasn't a joke. I'll show you when we are done here."

Mandy lost control when she felt herself start to cum again. She rocked down hard on the cock of her husband's boss. Leaning back her big tits swayed from side to side. Another loud scream escaped her mouth as the second orgasm was bigger than her first. She fell forward hard, planting her huge knockers into her lover's chest. They lay together until Carl softened and slipped out of her little pussy.

After a few minutes rest Mandy staggered to her feet and to the foot of the bed.

"I promised that I'd show you this."

Then was when Carl noticed the shaft rising up from the footboard. The top was a smoothly tapered piece of wood that started out about an inch round, then expanded to about two inches and back down to and inch again as it became a wider ring over a wider round shaft.

Mandy stood on her tiptoes and moved over the knob. A little move forward put the tip of the wood right at the little slit. Pushing down Mandy had about six inches of wood buried in herself. Some wiggling of her hips and she had the flared ring inside her and continued down until she had most of the next round section that ended at the footboard cross section.

Everything considered she had nine or ten inches of it in her. What Mandy seemed to lack in size, she sure made up with it in depth. She kept her eyes locked on Carl. Carl kept his eyes locked on her cunt fucking the bedpost. She kept the post in pretty deep and added some side movement to it.

Carl watched the look on her face and listened to her breathing. She was going to cum on the damned thing. Then she thrust up and down a few times really hard, almost losing her balance. Stumbling back to the bed she caught herself.

"Damn! That was even more intense with someone watching. But, let me fix you lunch and if you want you can fuck me again."

She did fix him lunch. He fucked her twice. Before leaving she made him promise to fuck her every day the next week while she was fertile.

"I'll be fucking my husband, too. But, let's hope his little sperms don't get anywhere near my egg."

Back to current time, Carl parked his truck and walked to her apartment. That was one crazy eighteen year old newlywed. He had been there just two days ago to fuck her, but also check on her baby. She was two months pregnant now. Not showing at all unless you really looked for it. Carl stopped by often. If the baby was his he wanted to keep Mandy off the bedpost.

Carl called ahead. Mandy greeted him ready to fuck. He took her to her bed and fucked her hard causing her to squeal with each stroke. His load wouldn't do her any harm. Afterward they were laying with her naked and her big tits over his stomach.

"I'm so sure this baby is yours. And, I want the rest of them to be yours, too. My husband would never figure it out."

"Does he know I might have knocked you up?"

"I've never even told him you've fucked me. He doesn't know you've been here, let alone between my legs pumping away the way you do."

"It's funny what men don't know. My wife was fucking this client at work. Two of them actually. Now one has moved in and fucks her all the time right in front of me. I guess I have it coming. But, in my own house and in my bed."

"Carl, Honey. You can't stop women from fucking around. Since I've learned I'm pregnant I've fucked one the neighbors a couple of times. Mostly to see what it was like. Not so great actually. Maybe you've spoiled me. Fuck me again!"

He did her twice more, turned on by the idea she was going to have his baby. Then Carl had dressed. Mandy was still naked, sitting on the kitchen chair with his cum leaking from her cunt.

"You should take someone home for a few days and fuck her in front of your wife. That would teach her."

"I hadn't thought of that. That would be interesting and should fuck with her mind."

"I'll do it!" Mandy was enthusiastic when she volunteered.

"You??"

"Sure. She doesn't know me. It would be like our honeymoon. After all we are having a baby together."

"It makes sense. How do you explain it to your husband?"

"He's obsessed with work since you put him in charge of the new truck. Wives fucking the boss does pay off. I'll tell him I'm going to help my sister in Lehi out for a few days. He won't even bat an eye."

Carl looked her over. Eighteen and pregnant she looked good. Quite an upgrade no matter how hot Anne still looked. He got that stirring in his loins.

"Maybe you could make it a permanent move." Carl was half teasing.

"I'm not leaving my husband. You can knock me up all you want, but I'm staying in my marriage. I'm still in love with the guy."

Mandy got to laughing so hard a glob of sperm spurted from her cunt onto the floor.

"That did sound somewhat ridiculous, didn't it?" Tears of laughter rolled down her cheeks.

"Okay, so when do you want to do this? I'm all in."

Carl expected her to back down.