Humanity 2.0, Year 088, Day 105

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh..." A moment later, she had rose up, then took me by the arm, twisting me down into the chair again - then plopping herself down into my lap for a cuddle. "That was the best yet."

"The best fuck yet?" I grinned. I could still feel a hint of our connection through our bare skin. My grin fell away as I searched it, feeling a sort of mental smirk from her mind - then I realized she was... closing... something within herself. Not mentally, it was a muscle she was moving, and...

"Yep." She came up, kissing me again. "Thanks for getting me pregnant again... Dad."

I snorted, then laughed, and we kissed again and again. She rested on my arm the remainder of the way home, until we reached the small base we kept in Iceland - officially registered as a private weather research station. We got dressed, then went inside the empty facility, powering it up and cranking the heaters back on.

I knew, of course, that we'd need to get back in touch with the others - they'd want to know about my new expertise, and I'd want an update on the ongoing cat-and-mouse game we had with Naglfar. It hadn't come to open conflict, but that was more because we were unwilling to throw our meager numbers into the path of an army of more than a hundred thousand killer cyborgs - so we stayed off the networks, using our own private hard lines and scan-shielded bases in remote areas... like where we were now.

We'd need to do all that, and more, of course, but for now... I eyed Claudia, who was smiling at me over her shoulder as she once again stripped her top off - having not bothered to put her bra on as she got dressed in the fan. She padded into the bedroom, a spartan little job with a single queen bed that I barely fit in. I heard her turning on the shower, with the door still cracked open... yep. Clear invitation.

I took it, of course.