Hummingbird Rose Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Violet soaps up Rose's wide ass.

"Clean my butthole extra, will you?" Rose says.

Violet runs the bar down Rose's ass crack and over her sphincter. "There we go. All clean."

Rose is struck by the new level of closeness between them in such matters. Then again, it was Violet who was the first—and only, to date—person to lick Rose's asshole. Washing it in the shower is nothing.

Violet guides Rose under the showerheads. The hot water rinses Rose off. She reaches behind her, pulling her plentiful ass cheeks apart and sticking it under the stream. The hot water hits her butthole, rinsing off the soap and sending a tingle of pleasure up her back.

"Oh, that's so fucking good." Rose straightens up and turns around. "Damn, that got me horny again."

Violet gathers Rose in, holding her close. "Is that so?"

They kiss, growing more intense as they go along. Their hands cradle each other's faces, their huge tits and soft bellies pressing against each other. All as twin streams of steaming water cascade over their plump shoulders.

"I want you so bad, Rose," Violet says.

"I want you, too, but Patrick is here."

Violet smiles, a mischievous glow in her eyes.

"What're you thinking, Vee?"

Violet kisses her. "I think you know what I'm thinking."

"I'm game," Rose says. "But are you certain? A threesome is a big step."

"You've done it," Violet says. "Hell, you did it tonight. I want this. I know it's crazy, but I just had mind-blowing sex. It was awesome, yet I'm still horny. Hornier than ever."

"I know exactly how you feel."

"Besides," Violet says. "This is the perfect situation. It's with you, of course. And with a cool guy we can trust."

"I want you to be sure, Vee," Rose says. "We can arrange this anytime."

"No, I want it tonight. Now."

Rose kisses her and turns off the water. "Then that's what you'll receive. I'm sure Patrick will think he's won the lottery."

"Will he be wrong?"

Rose smirks. "No."

They towel each other off, interspersed with moments of kissing or caressing.

"The real question is how to let Patrick know about our decision," Violet says.

"I know what he'll like," Rose finishes toweling off. She takes Violet's hand. "Come on."

***

They lay on their sides naked, facing each other kissing. Deep kissing, lots of tongue.

Rose holds her close as they make-out. The simple enjoyment of holding Violet's soft, round figure close to her is invigorating. All those wide curves and soft flesh. Womanliness in abundance, the same as herself.

Rose knows well what male admirers of BBWs yearn for. What gives them the visceral reaction when they encounter their kind of woman. What the size and substance of a big lady close to them means.

The door to Rose's bedroom is left ajar. Sooner or later, Patrick will wander in. It can be in a few minutes, or a half hour. In the meantime, Rose has Violet and her sweet, soft body to keep her busy.

"God, Rose, I can't get enough of you," Violet murmurs.

Rose caresses her cheek. "You're so beautiful, Vee. So beautiful. Patrick is going to lose his shit when he sees you naked."

"Where is he, anyhow?" Violet says.

"He'll be along."

They hold each other close, kissing. Fat girl body presses against fat girl body. Enjoying each other, getting more excited as they go along. Rose eases Violet onto her back. She sucks Violet's tits, one at a time. Sucks them hard, wanting to inhale them. Goddamn, these tits.

Rose works her way down further. Over the gentle arc of Violet's belly towards her trimmed pubic patch. Rose spreads Violet's labia apart and dives in. She licks her pussy in long, steady strokes.

"Holy shit, Rose," Violet moans. "That always feels so fucking good."

Rose licks Violet's pussy for a minute or more, faster as she goes. Slobbering over it. Making them both wet.

"Rose?" calls Patrick from down the hall.

Rose lifts her head. "In here."

Rose makes eye contact with Violet, both of them smiling. Rose returns to Violet's pussy, enjoying its taste and aroma.

Rose keeps one eye on the door. Violet watches it, too. Neither wants to miss Patrick's reaction.

Patrick walks in wearing only pajama bottoms. He stops in his tracks, eyes suddenly wide. His jaw drops and he stands in silence, taking in the scene.

The girls laugh.

"Hello, babe," Rose says, licking Violet's pussy.

"Hey, Patrick," Violet says. "How're you?"

He doesn't miss a beat. "Quite well, Violet. And yourself?"

"Thanks for asking, I—" Violet starts, but then Rose licks her clit. "Oh, fuck! Goddamn!"

Rose licks Violet's clit, applying pressure with her tongue. Eliciting squeals of delight.

She inserts a finger into Violet's pussy. Violet moans in reaction. Rose glances Patrick's way and catches his eye. Their eyes lock as she licks Violet's pussy.

"I'm glad you ladies are enjoying yourselves," he says. "If you'd like me to go."

"Stay!" Violet gives him a come-join-the-fun smile. "Rose has told me all about that wonderful cock of yours. Why don't you show me yourself."

Rose raises an eyebrow. Violet has learned to be assertive, hasn't she? I like it.

"Well, when you put it like that," Patrick says. "How can I say no?"

Rose smirks. Why would you dare to?

He pushes his pajama pants down, followed by his boxers. He steps out of them, stroking his cock.

"That's what I'm talking about," Violet says. "Jerk your cock for us. Go on, jack off."

Patrick licks his hand and jerks off. Rose glances at him as she fingers Violet's pussy. Wants to watch for a while, does he? Enjoy some premium BBW Lesbian porn live? As you wish.

Rose dives back into Violet's pussy, licking her clit and fingering her. Violet responds, moaning.

A minute passes in such a manner, then another. Rose spies Patrick jerking off, riveted by the scene in front of him.

"Don't tease us all night," Violet says. "Bring that cock over here. Let me suck it."

"Do as she says," Rose adds. "Her orders are my orders. Hop to it."

Patrick gives Rose a long, smoldering look. "Yes, ma'am."

Damn straight.

Patrick gets into bed and kneels next to Violet's face, his hard-on pointed towards her. Violet shifts her shoulders, taking his cock in her hand. Smiling at Rose while stroking it. She turns her head and flicks the tip of his cock with her tongue.

Violet rolls her tongue around the head of Patrick's cock, glancing down at Rose and grinning.

Violet takes Patrick into her mouth, grasping the base of his cock as she sucks him. Rose smiles, then lowers her face into Violet's pussy. Fingering her hard and licking her clit.

Violet lifts her mouth off Patrick's cock. "I can't believe I've got a dick in my mouth while you're licking my pussy. I never dreamed I'd get to do this."

"You go, Vee!" Rose says.

She fingers Violet hard, returning to licking her clit. Violet moans louder, still sucking Patrick's dick, her head moving back and forth over it. Patrick thrusts in time to her sucking, watching Rose lapping away at Violet's pussy.

Violet lifts her head off his cock again, jerking it off. "Holy shit. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum."

Violet resumes sucking Patrick's cock, moaning and squealing as she does so. Breathing heavier, big tits heaving.

She gasps, backing off Patrick's cock once more. Violet's pussy clenches on Rose's fingers as she climaxes. Rose fingers and licks her without pause.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," Violet cries.

Rose slows down as she senses Violet's orgasm subside. She lifts her head, fingering Violet gently.

"Oh god, Rose, that was mind-blowing." Violet looks up at Patrick, still jerking his wet cock. "Will you get down here and kiss me, please."

Patrick settles down next to Violet.

"I can't believe I sucked your dick before we even kissed," Violet says.

They kiss, Rose watching as she fingers Violet. Patrick and Violet are all over each other from the start, making-out. Rose grabs Patrick's cock with her free hand, jerking it off while fingering Violet with the other.

Another new experience. Stimulating a woman with one hand and a man with the other. Best of both worlds.

Rose slides over and takes Patrick's cock into her mouth. It's still wet with Violet's spit. She swallows the head, then the top part of the shaft, Rose's hand grasped around the base. She sucks his cock, her head bobbing up and down steadily.

Rose fingers Violet as she sucks Patrick's cock. It takes will and concentration but she manages well. And she loves it, sucking on Patrick's hard dick as he makes out with her best friend.

"Oh god, Rose," Patrick moans.

"Keep kissing her," Rose says. "I like going down on both of you at once."

Rose shifts position again, licking Violet's pussy while jerking Patrick's cock. Rose glances up at her two lovers. Their mouths are all over each other, Patrick's hands squeezing Violet's big tits. Goddamn, that's so fucking hot.

Rose goes back and forth. Licking Violet's pussy while jerking Patrick off. Sucking Patrick's cock while fingering Violet. Giving them both pleasure. Enjoying doing this for them, two people she adores.

Back to Patrick's cock, sucking it long and slow. Licking the sides, up and down, then sucking his shaft. Fingering Violet throughout.

On it goes. Sucking Patrick while fingering Violet then licking Violet while jerking Patrick's cock. Switching again, all while Patrick and Violet get better acquainted.

"God, I can't take this anymore," Violet moans. "I need some of that cock."

Her hand joins Rose's on Patrick's cock, jerking him off together. Rose lifts her face from Violet's pussy.

"What did you have in mind?" Rose asks.

Violet sits up. "What do you say, Rose? Care to suck this cock with me?"

"Of course, Vee."

They reposition themselves. Patrick remains on his back, Rose and Violet turning onto their stomachs with their faces poised to suck his cock. Big, fat asses thrust upwards.

Rose grasps the base, pointing the tip upwards.

She pauses to kiss Violet. "Go on. Let me see you suck his dick. I want to watch you suck it up close."

"Alright." Violet extends her tongue, licking the head. Rolling it around before taking it into her mouth. Violet sucks it slow, Rose's hand on the base. Watching her best friend suck cock.

"Damn, Vee," Rose whispers. "You look good with a cock in your mouth."

Violet makes eye contact with Rose, giving her a sly wink.

"Okay, that's also fucking hot," Rose says.

Rose enjoys the show, more aroused with each passing moment. She rubs her pussy, transfixed by Violet's sweet lips moving up and down on Patrick's hard cock.

"Let me in there," Rose says.

Violet lifts her face off Patrick's cock. Rose takes her place. Now it's Violet's turn to watch. She cups Patrick's balls while Rose's face bobs up and down on his cock.

Violet's eyes are glued to the scene. "Omigod. You're right. That's so damn hot when you see it this close."

They switch places a few times. They each have their turns enjoying his hard cock in their mouth while the other watches.

They pause to kiss. Deep, hard kissing while Rose jerks Patrick off and Violet plays with his balls.

They lick the sides of his cock together, their lips and tongues overlapping. It's like Rose is kissing her except with a stiff cock to work around.

Violet takes Patrick back into her mouth, Rose licking his balls. Rose gives his balls a few more licks, then sucks on them. Patrick lets out a loud gasp.

Rose and Violet switch places, pausing in between for a kiss. Then Rose sucks his dick while Violet licks his balls.

"Holy shit," Patrick moans. "I'm gonna cum in another minute if you two keep it up."

Rose lifts her head up, jerking his cock slow. "What do you think, Vee? Are we done with his cock yet, or does it have more work to do tonight?"

"It still has to fuck my pussy," Violet says, her lips in a pretend pout.

"How about it?" Rose gazes up at Patrick. "You up to fucking my bestie?"

"I think so," Patrick says.

"You think so?" Rose raises a skeptical eyebrow.

"Definitely," he says.

"Better response." Rose glances at Violet. "You want to climb on this cock, babe?"

"So much," Violet says.

Rose smiles, her eyes flashing. "Get on it. Go ahead. I have something else in mind for you."

Violet gives her a quizzical look.

"You know what I mean," Rose says.

Violet's eyes flash wide open. "For real?"

"Yes for real," Rose says. "Now get up there on that cock."

Violet climbs onto Patrick, lowering herself onto his dick. Rose guides it, pointing it towards Violet's pussy. Watching as it slides in, all the way in. Massaging Patrick's balls as Violet rocks back and forth on his cock.

Rose gets up onto her knees, rubbing Violet's back. Violet turns her head towards her. They kiss, Rose grabbing Violet's big tits.

"Oh, fuck," Violet moans.

Rose lays on her side, watching Violet bouncing on Patrick's cock. Violet is in her full glory, her BBW body on display above them. Tits, belly, fat thighs, soft arms. Magnificent.

Rose kisses Patrick. "Are you enjoying yourself?"

"So fucking much," he says.

"I bet," Rose says. "She's amazing, isn't she?"

"She is."

Rose kisses him again, long and hard. She withdraws, a naughty smirk on her face. Time to take this to the next level.

She slides out of bed and goes over to her nightstand. She retrieves the container of lube and her special delivery of a few weeks ago.

It was purchased with Violet in mind, Rose saving it for a special occasion. This moment's as special as any's ever going to be.

Rose tried it on a few weeks ago and it's no effort to get it strapped into place around her waist.

The design of this model requires her to insert a part inside her own vagina. Dual clit and G-spot stimulation, the description says. The latest in strap-on dildo engineering science, apparently. How do you get the job of test subject at that lab?

Rose pictures it. A huge room with beds lined up in rows. Couples and trios of all variations are using the strap-ons in every way imaginable. Men and women with German accents wearing white coats walk the aisles carrying clipboards, taking note of it all.

Rose turns back to the bed grasping the strap-on. "I hope you two don't mind an extra cock in there."

"Holy shit," Violet says. "You purchased the big model, didn't you?"

"Not the biggest." Rose climbs in behind them. "But plenty big. Lean over, babe. Let's get your ass warmed up."

Rose runs her hands over Violet's abundant round ass, savoring its mass. She starts to squirt lube on Violet's butthole, but stops. She stares down at Violet's sweet ass, her considerable ass cheeks and the inviting crack in between. Why not?

Rose pushes Violet's ass cheeks apart. Violet leans all the way forward on top of Patrick, rocking back and forth on his cock. Rose watches it fucking Violet's pussy, thrusting upwards in a steady rhythm. Above it sits Violet's sweet little sphincter. Now or never, Rose.

Rose sticks out her tongue and plunges in, licking Violet's butthole. Violet smells fresh. She's freshly showered, after all.

Such sweet symmetry, Violet being the first person to ever lick Rose's ass now Rose returning the courtesy.

"Oh, god," Violet moans. Each lick elicits a loud squeal. A rapid succession of squeals as Rose licks her asshole over and over.

"I can't take it anymore," Violet wails. "It's too intense. Oh, god."

Rose shows mercy, backing off. Time to get ready to fuck Violet's ass.

Rose starts by squirting lube on Violet's asshole and rubbing it in. She squirts more lube on her index finger and slides it into Violet's butt.

"Oh, fuck," Violet moans.

Rose fingers Violet's ass, then adds a second lubed finger. She moves them around in a circular motion, stretching Violet' butthole out.

She squirts lube onto the strap-on. Rose smears the lube all over it, jerking the silicon cock in her hand. Like a man jerking his cock, except there is no sensation from the strap-on.

Rose gets into position. She's patient, working the strap-on into Violet's ass with gentleness and caution. In due course she works it all the way in, fucking Violet's ass nice and slow. Helping double-penetrate her best friend.

"Holy fuck," Violet moans. "Holy fuck it feels so good. Omigod it feels so good."

It's a strange perspective for Rose. Is this what it's like for her male lovers? She supposes it is merely a pale echo. After all, the strap-on is inert. There is no physical pleasure for her from fucking Violet's asshole.

The knowledge of what pleasure she's giving Violet is enough, however. So she puts her hands on Violet's bountiful ass cheeks as she fucks. Watching the strap-on probing Violet's ass.

"Omigod!" Violet wails. "That feels so fucking good. So goddamn good. Don't stop. Don't stop fucking me."

Rose fucks her harder, all in time to Patrick's thrusts. She slaps Violet's ass and speeds up, Rose and Patrick hammering Violet's ass and pussy together.

Rose sees it all. Violet kissing Patrick, his arms wrapped around her plump shoulders. Violet moaning the entire time.

"I'm gonna fucking cum!" She cries. "I'm gonna fucking cum! Oh, fuck!"

Violet gasps, squealing loud. Then she goes silent as she buries her head in Patrick's shoulder.

Rose doesn't let up, drilling her hard with the strap-on.

Violet lifts her head again. "Holy shit that was amazing. I've never cum so hard in my life."

"We aim to please," Rose says, sliding out of Violet's ass

"You succeed." Violet sits up, bouncing on Patrick's cock. She runs her hands over his chest and shoulders. He kneads her tits.

Violet turns her head to Rose. "Your turn, babe. Whaddya say, ready to get double fucked? How about taking my place riding this dick and I'll fuck your ass?"

Rose gives her an admiring look. Sweet, shy Vee keeps proving she's anything but.

Rose undoes the strap-on, placing it on the nightstand. "How can I refuse an offer like that? How bout it, Patrick?"

"No question," he says.

Violet climbs off Patrick's cock and Rose takes her place. The G-spot stimulator worked well enough to soak her pussy and Patrick enters her easily.

"Be right back," Violet says, scooping up the strap-on as she heads towards the bathroom. "Let me clean this before it goes up your ass."

Rose bounces on Patrick's cock, smiling down at him. He looks up at her, joy on his face. She leans over and kisses him, wild and uninhibited.

"Can you believe we double-fucked Vee together?" She moans. "And I'm about to be double-fucked by you and her?"

"I believe it," he says. "I believe it all."

Rose kisses him again, their tongues all over each other. He grasps Rose's big, round ass cheeks, clutching them. Pulling them towards his crotch in rhythm to their fucking.

"You're loving this aren't you?" Rose says. "Two BBWs in bed with you again."

"Oh, I love it," Patrick says. "And I love..."

Violet returns wearing the strap-on. She gets behind them, spreading Rose's ass cheeks. She gives Rose the same treatment Rose gave her, leaning forward and licking Rose's asshole.

It was incredible the last time Violet licked Rose's ass. A cock in her pussy and Violet's tongue on her ass brings Rose's pleasure up to another level altogether.

"Omigod," Rose moans. "Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit."

Violet keeps at it, lapping away at Rose's butthole. Rose shrieks in response to each lick, bearing down on Patrick's cock. He sucks on one of Rose's huge tits.

Violet backs off and Rose catches her breath.

"God damn that felt so fucking good," Rose says. "Holy fucking shit."

The process of stretching out Rose's butt begins. Lube, a finger. Two fingers. More lube. All getting Rose's ass ready for the fucking to follow.