I Never Knew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned as a finger slid inside me and found my clit. Then Dad took the hand away, reached around and put it back on my pussy from in front. Now he had a better angle at my clit, and I whispered, "Yes. Right there."

We stood that way for a minute or two, my body inching closer and closer to an orgasm. Dad clung to me more tightly and I was sure I felt his bulging cock even though he was still dressed. At the risk of ending it all, I forced myself out of his grip and turned to face him. I jumped up onto the countertop and pulled his head to me, down towards my pussy. He took the hint and spread my legs with his hands.

Immediately, Dad's tongue was gliding over my wet pussy. I moaned the first time his tongue delved deep into my pussy and found my clit. With my hand on the back of his head, he began to lick it and suck on it, driving me crazy with desire. I prayed that Bobby and Mom were still far away. At least far enough for me and Dad to finish.

This was undoubtedly not Dad's first time eating a pussy. His tongue was like magic inside my pussy, stabbing at my clit and taking long turns deep inside me. He had to be tasting the juices that were now flowing freely as I prepared to cum.

As badly as I wanted it to last, I also knew I was on borrowed time. I allowed my body to respond quicker and soon, I was ready.

"Yes, Daddy. Lick it," I begged him.

I pulled on the back of his head so his face was buried between my legs even harder. I clung to the edge of the counter I sat on.

"Yes! Yes!" I cried out.

My body shook and an orgasm overtook me. I pushed my pussy towards Dad's face, and he put his hand on my ass. I came again. He continued licking and sucking and I came once more. I used to think Tommy Adams was the best at eating pussy, but he needed to take lessons from my Dad. By the time I quit cumming, my body was limp.

Still, I had enough energy to jump off the counter. Dad was wiping his mouth when I opened his shorts and pushed them down. Then his boxers.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "You must have liked that...a lot."

His hard cock sprang up once it was free and I immediately took it into my hand. Following a few strokes, I kneeled and licked it. Wasting no time, I put the massive cock between my lips and slid down the shaft. With Dad's hand on my head, I began a blowjob that was intended to bring him off as quickly as possible.

I think Dad's intent was to enjoy this for as long as possible. His stiff erection convinced me he was aroused, but he strung it out for several minutes before giving any signs of cumming. Then a couple of groans and increased pressure on the back of my head told me he was ready. I was originally going to let him cum all over my tits, but it seemed like he wanted to cum in my mouth, so I stayed in place.

He never said a word before the first gush of cum poured out. I put my hand on the base of his cock and pumped it while continuing the blowjob and feeling my mouth fill with cum. I never knew a man could cum so much, but of course I had only been playing with boys. I felt so happy that I could make my Dad do this.

When it was over, I kissed him, peeked out the bathroom door to make sure it was safe, and headed up to my room.

ROB:

I was never so bewildered in my life. My own daughter had seduced me and I willingly...in fact, more than willingly...took the bait. The blowjob was wonderful, but I couldn't make myself stop thinking about having real sex with Lisa. The image of her nude was in my mind continually. The fantastic tits; the smooth ass; the taste of her pussy; her mouth around my cock. I couldn't stop thinking about Lisa.

I guess I would have felt guiltier if it hadn't been for the fact that I never saw Karen so happy. She was having a great trip, she told me, and I was free from having to worry about her being bored. I had planned on going fishing more with Bobby, but he was always off doing something, so I thought it could wait.

If my encounter with Lisa was a once-in-a-lifetime occurrence, that was OK. It was memorable. But I had to find out if she had more in mind...as I did. I would never force anything upon her. However, I planned on making it known to her I'd like more.

The following day was the warmest and sunniest of our trip so far. When Karen and Bobby said they were going canoeing on the river, I saw an opportunity to be alone with Lisa again. I was pleasantly surprised when she suggested we go down to the lake.

"Should I wear my bikini?" she asked with a smile.

"Maybe on the way down there," I replied.

"And then?" she said.

"We'll see."

She did, in fact, wear it on our walk through the woods to the lake. She looked stunning with her nice tits, flat stomach, little waist, and great ass. It's not that I'd never noticed before, but after what she did to me the day before, I certainly looked at her differently.

Lisa laid a blanket on the sandy shore of the small lake once we arrived. Without saying a word, she reached back and untied her top. She pulled it off and did the same with the bottom of her bikini. I felt my cock react at just the sight of her, but especially when she turned and ran into the water with her cute ass bouncing with each stride.

She was diving under the water before I had the nerve to reach for the waistband of my swimming suit and push it down. I nervously kicked it aside and saw Lisa's head above water.

"C'mon, Dad. It's really warm," she shouted.

I walked quickly into the water, letting it get almost waist high before diving in and surfacing close to Lisa. She drifted over until we were almost touching.

"Isn't it great?" she said cheerfully.

By the time I agreed, she had wrapped her arms around my neck, and we were kissing. The uneasiness I felt from kissing my daughter...my naked daughter...in the middle of a lake was swiftly replaced by the feel of her body against mine. My cock was pressed firmly against her stomach, increasing in firmness with each passing moment while our tongues clashed.

Lisa broke away and dived into the water. I followed, eventually grabbing her by an ankle. She squealed playfully and I pulled her to me. I was on top of her when we began to kiss again, swirling in the water and momentarily going under.

When we were above water again, Lisa grabbed my hard cock, saying, "Oh, my. I think I want this. C'mon, Dad."

She swam towards the shore, and I was right behind. She beat me to the blanket, but I was on top of her before she was settled. I pushed her onto her back and put my mouth on one of her tits. It was wet even before I lustily sucked on her hard nipple, taking as much of the tit as I could into my mouth. My legs were now between hers and my cock rested on her pussy while I worked on the other tit.

"Fuck me, Dad," Lisa murmured.

KAREN:

Bobby and I had a really nice canoe ride on the river. Fortunately, the current wasn't much because we had to turn and come back up the river to leave the canoe at the dock for the cabin. I took the opportunity to talk to Bobby a little bit about our 'relationship.' We seem to be on the same page that we'd like it to continue, but I left the door open for either of us to end it at any time without hard feelings. I'm sure he felt uncomfortable talking about it with me, but it had to be done.

On the walk back to the cabin, I persuaded Bobby to take a short detour to the lake, which I had not seen, yet. We laughed along the way because at times we were convinced we were lost. Bobby said, 'Good. More time to fuck in the woods.'

We came over a slight rise and I saw the water through the thick trees. I came to a stop to have a better look at the gorgeous little body of water, Bobby standing next to me. We were about fifty yards away, maybe a little more. Then I heard a faint little squeal, a female's voice. That's when I noticed the two people on the shore.

"They're naked," I told Bobby in a hushed tone.

"Hey, that looks like...," he began to say.

"Oh my God! That's Rob!" I said.

"Shhhhh," Bobby hissed at me. "Can we watch?"

"And that's Lisa!"

I stared as my husband settled on top of my daughter and prepared to enter her. We were too far away to see the specifics, but he was undoubtedly about to fuck her. And she was making no attempt to stop him.

"Jesus," Bobby sighed.

We gazed in silence as they began, Rob starting to pound his cock into Lisa while she spread her legs for him. I was too engrossed with the pair on the shore to notice that Bobby slipped behind me. Then I felt his hands reach around and start to play with my tits through my tank top. I was braless and Bobby quickly had his hands inside the shirt.

I watched Rob and Lisa, increasingly aroused by Bobby's manipulation of my tits. I thought I heard a faint giggle from Lisa while Bobby was opening my shorts. There was no way either Rob or Lisa could see us, and I didn't think twice about what Bobby was doing. By the time he had my shorts and panties down, I was so horny from watching the sex on the shore I didn't care what he did.

Bobby's cock rubbed against my ass. I spread my legs. Soon, I was leaning against a tree getting ready for his thick cock to drive into me. He entered me just as I tilted my head to see around the tree. I groaned at the feel of his cock plunging into my pussy. Once he was in, he reached around again for my tits and began fucking me hard and fast.

I watched as Lisa and Rob traded places, with Lisa's cute little ass now facing me as she rode Rob's cock. Rob and I, in our younger days, had watched our share of porn flicks, but this was way better than anything I'd seen, and Bobby's cock was, once again, the best I ever had. He squeezed my nipples, forcing me to reach for my clit to bring on the climax I so desperately wanted and needed.

In the stillness of the woods, I distinctly heard Lisa's first shriek as she started to cum. Rob said something I couldn't understand. Lisa cried out again, this time obviously in the throes of an orgasm. Bobby pounded me harder, and I frantically stroked my clit.

"Yes, Bobby. Now!"

I came suddenly and violently. I hugged the tree while Bobby thrust into me, pouring out cum with muffled grunts accompanying the intense stabbing of my pussy. Rob and Lisa rolled on the blanket with Rob continuing to fuck her, sometimes bending down to suck her tits. Meanwhile, Bobby plunged into me a few more times before slowly pulling out.

It was over as fast as it started, but we stood and watched Rob and Lisa continue their act for several minutes. After dressing, I whispered for Bobby and me to go back the way we came and circle around to the cabin.

Lisa:

As soon as I learned from Bobby that he and Mom watched what Dad and I did at the lake, I determined all bets were off. There was no use sneaking around anymore with Mom and Dad. I warned him what I was going to do, mostly so he wouldn't feel left out. I assured him that, if all went well, he would benefit in the long run. Then I waited another day, praying my actions wouldn't end everything. I was quite confident it was only the beginning.

It was almost midnight when I heard Mom and Dad turn off the TV and head to bed. I waited another half hour before creeping down the stairs and tiptoeing to the door of their bedroom. I crept in and stood at the side of the bed.

"Are you OK?" I heard Mom ask.

She was facing me and Dad was beginning to turn over as I pulled off my t-shirt and stood naked.

"Move over," I told Mom as I pulled down the cover and climbed into the bed.

I thought it was a good sign when she did just that. Not wanting to wait for them to react, I grabbed the bottom of Mom's shirt and pulled it up. I had it over her head and tossed onto the floor in seconds. Dad watched as I moved over and began to lick the tit closest to me. I put it in my mouth and glanced up at Dad. When he leaned down and took the other tit between his lips, I knew we were OK.

I reached down between Mom's legs and felt her panties. I slid down her body and quickly removed them. With Dad still sucking a tit, I crawled between Mom's legs and put my face above her pussy. I licked the insides of her thighs, inching my way closer and closer to her pussy. Finally, I slid my tongue up her slit.

Within seconds, I could taste her sweet juices. Mom spread her legs a bit and I dove my tongue deep inside her. Holding her up by the ass, I began to work on her clit. Dad was now alternating between Mom's tits, feverishly licking and sucking while I concentrated on her pussy.

I felt Mom's body jerk every time my tongue crossed over her clit. Almost immediately, she began to moan with pleasure. It didn't matter to me that she was most likely thinking about Bobby, I was focused on letting her know I could make her cum, too.

In a couple minutes, she arched her back off the bed. Mom squealed as her orgasm started. My mouth enveloped her clit, assaulting it with my tongue and lips for all I was worth. She seemed to cum forever, which was fine with me.

When she pushed my head away, I kissed her thigh and moved up.

"Now it's Dad's turn," I told Mom with a grin.

We got him naked, and each took a side. Together we fondled and licked his stiffening cock. I was the first to take him into my mouth, but Mom had her turns, each time cupping his balls in her hand and taking in his cock until there was none left to take in. Dad in turn played with my tits and Mom's ass.

Before long, when it was my turn again, I straddled his legs and lowered my pussy onto this erection. I was so wet I hardly knew he was in me as we began to fuck. Mom eagerly leaned in and licked my tits, driving me crazy with her light biting of my nipples.

Then I watched her move up and place her pussy directly over Dad's face. He pulled her down by the hips and his mouth covered the area completely. Mom closed her eyes, once again enjoying the work of a tongue on her clit.

We stayed like this for quite some time, enjoying the sex and watching each other. Dad was the first to indicate he was ready to cum, so I lifted myself off him, and took his cock in my hand. Frantically stroking him, I waited for the first blast of cum. It shot out like a fountain, making a direct hit on my tits. Mom giggled, at the same time rubbing her clit until she, too, was ready to cum. Just as Dad was depositing the last of his cum on my tits, Mom came in a thunderous climax.

We slept together that night, sometimes plotting ways to include Bobby in the fun. I couldn't wait to tell him.

12