I.T. Ch. 02

Story Info
Different Strokes.
3.4k words
4.81
4.3k
5

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/27/2024
Created 05/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The knock on the door was right on time, even though it was standing open. I was in the chair behind the door and against the wall. Even though I suspected who it was, I couldn't yet see. "Uhm, Ms. Richardson? You wanted to see me?" Maryann said as she stepped into the entryway.

"Push the door closed and have a seat," Helen said in response. Reaching over for the door Maryann pushed and it easily closed. She turned in the wrong direction, even now not realizing I was there. As she moved to the chair in front of Helen's desk, I reached up and locked the door, the barely perceptible click of the lock not heard by her as she was dropping into the seat. I settled back into my chair, now behind Maryann and not in sight although Helen could look right at me. I didn't see her eyes stray my way, however; to do so might have given Maryann an idea I was there.

Helen glanced down at the papers on her desk, selected one, and began reading aloud. ".... I didn't want to be a "happy housewife." I didn't want to go to bed at night and have him make love to me; I wanted to be fucked. I wanted a cock in my ass and a cock in my mouth with my hands tied behind my back like the old days. I'm absolutely craving being ordered to suck a cock, someone else's cock. IDK what I'm going to do. "

Looking up to Maryann's head, even though I couldn't see her face, I saw her nervously wipe the hair from around her ear towards the back of her neck. "Do you know how long it's been since I've had your tongue on my clit? You always were the best. " Helen continued, having read further down the page. After another slight pause, she read: "I always loved that, eating you while he was boning me."

"You always did have the best tongue."

"When was the last time you had a good spanking? You used to cum so hard while I was eating you and you were getting spanked."

"Lol, you did too. Those were the days, weren't they?"

Helen stopped, looking up into Maryann's face with a stoic expression. "I think we both know that these aren't the type of... exchanges... that should be taking place on company time, don't we?"

Maryann nodded, not saying anything. I'm sure that her life and job were flashing before her eyes as she thought about the words that the head of HR was now reading to her.

'But yet, you did it anyway."

"I... I thought that he..." she stopped, realizing that if Helen had the emails, they had to have come from me.

"He?" Helen prodded.

"Mr. uh... Mr. Dickinson."

"You thought he wasn't going to report this?" she questioned.

"I, uh... yeah, I thought he... uhm... wasn't going to report..."

"Officially, he didn't. The corporate rules said he was supposed to report this to the VP Miller. Instead, he came to me, so this is still all in-house. The question is, do you want to keep it that way, or shall we send this up?"

I stood up, apparently the sound of my standing just enough to catch Maryann's attention. She turned to look over her shoulder, standing, and a gasp of surprise confirmed it. "Mr. Dickinson!"

"The door is closed. What do you call me in private?" She glanced at Helen, her face red with shame. "It's OK, I've told Maryann just about everything. What do you call me?"

"Sir."

"That's right. And what have you been required to do the rest of this week?" Again, she glanced to the head of HR, trying to understand this previously unexperienced version of a working environment.

"I... uhm, I'm not sure..." she began to answer, but I cocked my head and she stopped.

"Oh no. That's one. You are sure and I am sure. You just don't know whether Helen knows or not, but that I'm asking indicates that she does. I've told her. Now lift your skirt and show Helen how you've been panty-free all week."

"But..." she started and then bit her tongue into silence.

"That's two." I waited just a second. "Lift and show." Hesitantly she reached to the hem of her skirt and raised, the skirt momentarily catching on her bottom. "All the way," I said and, rearranging her grip, the skirt lifted, her bare bottom coming into view for my eyes even as her pussy became exposed to Helen. Glancing at Helen and smiling, I wiggled an eyebrow, letting my eyes fall to her breasts where Helen's nipples were now pebbling through her blouse and bra. "Turn and show me your pussy and let Helen see your bottom," I ordered. This time, without hesitation she turned, showing me again the naked pussy she'd stopped by my office and momentarily displayed that morning.

"Uhm, much nicer with a landing strip. Did you shave it this morning?"

"Last night."

"From now on, you need to shave your pussy in the mornings. We don't want any five o'clock shadow down there, do we?" When she didn't answer, I asked again. "Do we?"

"No Sir."

"Take your skirt off," I ordered.

"What?" Maryann said, startled.

"That's three," I said, and with that, her hands moved to the zip and catch on the skirt. She hesitated momentarily again, glancing at Helen and then back at me. I cocked my head and raised an eyebrow, and that's all it took. The zipper slid down and she lowered the skirt, stepping out of it but holding it in her hands, now nude from the waist down. Stepping up to her I reached for the skirt, and when she relinquished it, I took it, folded it in two, and set it on the desk.

I now reached for her pussy, and her hand started to drop to block mine, but it wasn't more than just a twitch before her hand stopped its motion. "Oh, smooth," I said, my fingers tracing and fondling her labia before I pushed my middle finger between them, finding her hot and wet both. "Oh, just like that and my little submissive slut is wet, isn't she?" I said as I pulled my finger up between her lips and across her clit. Her shudder was instantaneous. "Turn around and let Helen feel how wet you are."

Her look was still confused, just where was this going? "I promised you that you'd have a punishment for your transgression before the week was out, and Helen is going to assist." I watched as Maryann turned around, but didn't immediately step close to Helen who was still seated in her chair. "Step up," I instructed, "we're on a timeline here and we don't want to make her wait." Maryann looked again at me, and when I cocked my head, her lip went between her teeth and she stepped forward those two last steps. When she was within reach, Helen's hand came out to Maryann's pussy, just as mine had moments before. I couldn't tell exactly how she touched her from where I was behind her, but the shudder when Helen touched her clit was unmistakable.

"Is she as wet as you expected?" I asked, obviously to Helen.

"Oh yes. Quite. Silky wet."

"I thought so too. Well, some other time we can let her get off that way, but for right now, she's here for her punishment. Maryann," I said, directing my words to her, "it's your lunch hour and Helen has graciously volunteered her pussy for you to eat. Down on your knees. Helen?" I said, "Do you want to just lift your dress or take it off?"

"I think we can get by without getting undressed this time, I do have a meeting in a bit." With that, she raised just a bit off the chair and easily pulled her dress out from under her bottom.

I knew she was also without panties already, although this was the first time I had seen her nether regions. "Nice," I commented, "well-trimmed. I'm guessing you're probably already wet also?"

"Not as wet as I hope to be in just a moment," she answered, reaching out to put hand pressure on the back of Maryann's head as she spread her legs wider. Maryann, obviously having been in such a submissive position before, no longer hesitated, and with Maryann's hand guiding the way, moved her face to Helen's muff.

"Oh my God!" Helen crooned, her body shuddering just as Maryann had a few moments before. "You can't imagine how many times I've dreamed of something just like this."

"Oh, I can," I said. "We all get horny sometimes at work, and now that you've got your very own clit-licker on staff, all you have to do is call and I'll have Maryann come up and service you." I knew Maryann heard and started to respond to this -- as Helen's hand gripped harder on the back of her head. "Won't you, Maryann. You're now a little slut for both of us. From now on, if you get a call from Maryann to come to her office, you can consider that it's coming from me and you'll bring your tongue and help her out." I stopped, waiting for an appropriate time. "But that's not much of a punishment, making you eat pussy, which from your emails we already know you like to do. Is it?" I stepped over to the desk beside Helen as I said this, reaching down and opening the lower drawer. Withdrawing the handball paddle that I'd put there earlier, I stepped back and without warning, brought it down in a surprise swat on Maryann's naked bottom.

She yelped and tried to lift, but my quick hand on her neck held her in place against Helen's pussy. I glanced at Helen, her wide eyes and the look of lust saying that her fantasy was definitely being fulfilled. "You've been a bad girl, Maryann," I said, raising the paddle and smacking her bottom once again, "a very bad girl." The bright red welt that appeared overlapped the first one that I'd left seconds before. Maryann shuddered, her bottom obviously clinching at my assault.

"What was it that your friend was saying -- that you used to cum so hard while I was eating you and you were getting spanked? What do you think, is it possible you can cum while eating pussy and getting spanked, too? It looks like you're doing a good job on Helen." I slid the paddle to my other hand and reached down across her glowing bottom. Slipping a finger along her ass crack, I found her vagina and slipped first one, and then two fingers inside her. "Oh, definitely wetter already," I said, whether she was or not, withdrawing my fingers, swapping the paddle to my other hand, and instantly swatting her bottom yet again. Once again Maryann yelped, muffled this time as she didn't lift herself out of Helen's crotch.

I let my eyes drift over to Helen's and then down to her chest where her nipples were now obviously quite rigid and poking through her bra and shirt. "Wow - look how hard your nipples have gotten," I pointed out to her. "Do you need to play with them?" When she didn't answer or move her hands, I changed the subject to me. "Oh my God, I'm going to need someone to suck my cock. What do you think Helen, should I make Maryann suck me after she gets you off?" Without warning, I raised the paddle and smacked Maryann's bottom once again. I wasn't wrong, the sharp inhalation and moan from Maryann confirmed she was on fire. I pulled the paddle back and immediately smacked her bottom again. I slipped my hand back onto Maryann's bottom, sensing a sharp jolt in return, and continued down once again -- slipping a finger through her butt crack and down to her pussy. She'd been wet before; she was dripping now.

My fingers wet with her juices, I slipped them out and up between her labia until I found her clit. Immediately her pelvis constricted, and I could tell a little more would have caused her to orgasm. Immediately pulling my hand back I slapped her bottom open-handed. "Not a chance my little slut. You don't get to cum until you've finished with Helen."

I let my hand caress her naked bottom, feeling the heat rising from her abused skin, and again without warning, lifted my hand and spanked. I know I hit her bottom much harder with my bare hand than I did the paddle, and despite the all-over red from the paddle, my handprints were quite distinctive.

Helen was now leaning back in her chair, her pelvis pushing forward into Maryann's tonguing. "Play with your nipples," I directed Helen. "They look so hard. I'll do that for you some other time, but right now Maryann requires my attention. Isn't that right Maryann?" I finished, raising my hand, and smacking her now pink bottom once more. This time she whimpered, and I could tell she really wanted to let go and orgasm.

Helen did as I'd told her, her hands rising to lift her breasts, her fingers finding the hard nubs protruding through her blouse and bra, pinching down on the sweet hidden nubbins. I could tell that was all that Helen needed to complete her journey to orgasm. Her back began to arch, her fingers pinching hard on her nipples, and suddenly with a groan -- she came. Her entire body convulsed, her legs constricting around Maryann's head. "OK my little slut," I said to Maryann, raising my bare hand to swat her bare bottom again, "you did well. You can cum... if you need to." I laughed inwardly, having recognized she was on the edge of cumming whether I'd said to or not. Her orgasm began the second time my hand landed on her bottom; jolts of ecstasy wracking her body as I spanked her five times in quick succession before stopping.

I rested my hand on Maryann's very pink bottom, shudders appearing in her quivering body as I moved from one cheek to the other. "What do you think, Helen? Did she do a good job?"

"Mmm, that was really nice. She did a good job."

"I know she's got experience at that. Do you think she'll suck my cock as well as she licked your pussy?" Still on her hands and knees, her hands now resting on Helen's knees, I lowered my hand between Maryann's legs and slipped into her wetness. Pulling my hand back I brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked her nectar from them. "Umm, tasty! Do you still think you're interested in eating your first pussy, or shall I?" I read it in her face, although she'd admitted the fantasy to me, Helen also wasn't quite as sure about this.

"OK, Maryann, right back here," I said, grabbing her arm and lifting. She stood, and I pushed her back to the desk behind her. She flinched when her bottom hit the desk itself, although I imagine the cool desktop felt good against her inflamed bottom. "Lie back," I told her, and when she did, her head was right at the back edge of the desk. "Scoot back a bit more... yeah, just like that." I reached down to her naked pussy, ran my hand over her lips, and slipped a finger into her vagina as I looked up to Helen. "Helen? Don't hold back now," I said, "Lunch is served."

Helen looked up at me, a look of almost disbelief at what I was telling her to do. That I'd seen her porno queries, that she'd searched out lots of girl-on-girl scenes wasn't lost on me. I'd picked up on only some of the submissive messages from Helen that Maryann had been inadvertently telling me about in her overseen emails, but yet they were there, too. It wasn't until I'd talked with Helen about her transgressions that she confessed she had never been with a woman, but that since her husband had left she'd had these... "cravings" is how she put it... to be with a woman. When I queried more and found that she'd, again and again, dreamed of a woman coming into her office, diving under her desk, and eating her out, I'd asked if she also dreamed about doing the same to whoever it was. She hadn't said yes, but I'd seen the lust in her eyes.

Rolling her chair forward, she reached out to Maryann's legs, spreading them, and lifting them over her shoulders. "That's it," I said, watching as she moved her face closer to Maryann's naked pussy. I reached in and slid my hands through the neck of Maryann's shirt and into her bra, my fingers finding and squeezing her nipples.

Maryann wasn't massively endowed, just nice small peach-sized handfuls. I could feel that her nipples were almost tiny, her body shivered as I squeezed them, not yet having even seen them. Looking down at her body, I could tell that she really needed to move my way just a bit more and now urged her and Helen to do so. In this modified position, it would have been uncomfortable for Maryann if she'd had to hold her head up as it now extended over the edge of the desk, but when I reached down and unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out, she realized what I had in mind. "Are you as good of cocksucker as your friend Teri thinks my little slut?" I asked, slipping my hands back inside her shirt while laying my cock against her face.

"I am, Sir," she answered, her hands coming over her head to grip and guide my cock to her mouth. With her head upside down as it was, her throat opened up for me and when she sucked the head in, I pushed in even more until I gagged her. Pulling out, I slipped my cock in, fucking her throat and mouth with Maryann gagging each time. Even though her eyes were watering, she fondled my balls and when I pulled back until just my cock head was in her mouth, she let out a moan. At first, I thought it was because of me, and then I realized that it was because of Helen exploring her pussy with her lips and tongue. Even without any experience in giving oral, Helen had just had oral performed on her and was not having any trouble repeating to Maryann what she liked having done to her.

For me, even upside down, Maryann really was a good cocksucker. Her tongue was constantly against the sensitive spot, her lips wrapped around my cock head as well as she could, except when she took me deep throat. It didn't take much effort on my part; the unusual angle did the trick, and after my own pent-up imagination driving my mind all morning long -- I soon found myself spurting a load into Maryann's mouth and throat. She'd obviously been here before -- she sucked and swallowed and licked everything up some more when I came in her mouth, and then sucked some more. "Oh my God, you are a good little cocksucker, aren't you!"

After I came, my cock head was extremely sensitive, so I had to pull away, and then just watched as Helen continued to eat her first pussy.

Maryann was obviously enjoying the oral attention, her body shivering and quivering, sharp shudders occasionally shaking her entire frame when Helen hit an especially sensitive spot. I just watched, completely forgetting my place until Maryann's quivering voice said, "Please Sir, May I cum again?"

I'd barely said, "Oh, of course!" when she groaned, lifted her hips and pelvis to press into Helen's face -- and came. Hard.

I'd gone ahead and put myself away after Maryann sucked me off, and now Helen backed away. Reaching over to a box of tissues on the desk, Helen took one and wiped her face, before handing the box to Maryann. "You may get up now," I told her. "It's almost time for you to go back to your office. You can show Helen and me what a good fuck you are next time."