In Da Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna stopped and I looked at her increduously, trying to imagine a huge cock like that. My hands fiddled in my lap, trying to allay the heat that my pussing was putting out. If I had not been in a public place, I would be friggin' myself with reckless abandon right now!

"I had never sucked a cock before, and to have his penis in my hands right then, I knew that I could trust him. I leaned forward and swirled my tongue around his soft head and he shivered noticeably, giving me great pleasure. I sucked the tip of his penis vigorously, thinking that I was deep throating him, but, I was barely getting more than the head past my lips. He grabbed my head and started showing me how to do it right, where to lick and how, etcetera. I was loving the feel of that big cock in my mouth, that huge cylinder of sex fucking my face. Right then, he grabbed me and flipped me over doggie-style, and I squealed in delight as this was my favorite position. I arched my back up as I spread my legs, anticipating that monster sliding into my honey hole. My thighs and ass cheeks were slick from my pussy juice, and Jim stabbed me with his pork sword, driving it in to the hilt, I gasped in a combined agony and pleasure, his fuckin' cock had to be a foot long! I just lowered my chest down to the chair and begged him to fuck me harder, harder, he was pulling that snake back until his head was nearly out of my pussy and ramming it balls deep into me, as fast and as hard as he could, all that I could hear was the blood pounding in my ears and his balls slapping against my dripping vagina!"

Anna stopped again and reached over and grabbed my hand, her eyes were glazing over thinking of the thunderous orgasms that she had experienced. Her grip was like a vise, but all that I wanted was for her to go on.

"He grunted and moaned that he was going to cum, and I didn't want it inside of me, I was not on the pill, so I whirled myself around to where I was straddling the pool chair in front of him and I took his cock in both of my hands and started jacking him off with everything that I had! My dad threw his head back and bellowed at the sky as thick geyser of man-seed erupted out of the tip of that cock like it was Mt. Vesuvius! That first volley hit me in the chest between my tits and it felt like I had been hit with a pressure hose! I was in heaven as I masturbated him off, that paper thin skin over his root barely containing the solid stone that quivered beneath it. He released two more gushers of hot cum onto my chest before I took his nearly spent cock into my mouth and slowly licked and sucked him clean of all of our combined juices, he nearly broke me in half with that big fuck-stick, but I wanted more, even after having more orgasms than I could count! He picked me off of the chair and held me tight, kissing me very tenderly and then we went over to the pool cabana shower and he rinsed me off."

We both leaned back in our chairs and looked at each other wordlessly, the fire in my crotch was burning hot, and I could feel my damp panties.

"My step-dad talked to me and said that what had happened was not a 'mistake', but that it shouldn't happen again, he dearly loves my mother and couldn't bear to lose her. I reluctantly agreed, but I gave him a wicked smile as I knelt down in front of him and took his monster cock back in my mouth. 'One more lesson, Daddy? Please!?!'

12