In The Work Domain Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But he wouldn't go down on you?"

She snorted, "No. I think he thought it wasn't manly, but ramming your cock down a throat was." She sighed and looked up again, the sadness flashing over her face.

"I love licking you out." I stated, fairly obviously, hoping to lighten the mood.

"I knew you would. Dunno why. It's why you were top of the list." She smiled. "That and you being a great guy." and she quickly turned to stir the water in the bath again as I tried to find something to say and failed.

The running water was causing a problem and I was unsure how to broach the subject, so made lots of "erm" noises until Hannah realised something was wrong. Her eyes asked the question. "I need to pee!" I mumbled as I blushed and she giggled.

""Yeah, the running water does that, huh?" And she pointed to the toilet and turned to swoosh the water around and get the bubbles going.

I stood and looked at Hannah and then the toilet. "erm" I mumbled and she looked at me with that confused look as I looked at her with an even more confused one. Realisation passed over her face.

"You can't be shy now? She whispered, yet still the words seemed to bounce off the walls. "I won't look" she added and turned her back to me before turning again to say "even though I'd like to."

I may have stopped breathing. Or maybe time stopped. Whatever, the moment in the bathroom seemed to never end. I blinked as did Hannah. "What? Really? Watch?"

She nodded and blushed slightly. "OK, I get it if you are shy, It's just..." Her eyes sparkled a bit and then she blushed.

"Just...?"

The red rose on her cheeks and chest. "I have never really seen it. You know. Also,,," And the red flowed over her as she bit her lip. "I have always wanted to hold a guy as he did it." The smile followed the blush and I smiled with her, it was impossible not to most of the time and this was no exception.

Moments later Hannah was standing next to me as we both looked into the toilet. "OK, start and tell me when." She said and I held my cock, sighed and relaxed, trying to get the thought of Hannah standing next to me out of my mind as my bladder began to empty. "oh wow!" she whispered as the stream ran into the bowl. I relaxed and released my hand and she reached out and took me in her hand, the fingers on the top and bottom of my shaft as I managed to continue urinating. "I can feel it flowing through" she said, her eyes flashing up to mine then back again to the hole that was wide as the urine pushed it open. I finished and she gave the end a little tap as we both giggled. "Wow again. Thank you!" She said as she turned and kissed me, still holding my cock. "My turn."

Hannah pulled the seat down and turned, spreading her legs wide and sat down. I had knelt down for a better view and she looked down, looked at me, then lifted up slightly to squat over the bowl and ran a hand down automatically to open herself, even though her lips were still splayed. She breathed in, much as I had done and exhaled deeply, Seconds later the stream ran from her, noisily, into the bowl. I glanced up, her eyes on mine and then continued to watch a woman pee for the first time. Once finished she reached for the tissue and paused, handing it to me. She lifted up a bit higher and I reached out and dabbed her lips with the tissue. She looked down and smiled. "Hey, we're swimming together" she said and I looked in the bowl at our combined urine in the water. I stared at the tissue, the dark spot from her wet lips. I wanted to keep it, but let go and watched it fall into the urine mix and absorb both us us. "Wow" seemed the right thing to say.

Hannah stepped into the bath first, shaking her foot in the water and nodding as she stood and then lowered herself down, sighing as the water touched her skin. "Nice and cool" she sighed as she shifted around, sitting with her back to the taps and stretching her legs out in front of her. "Come on, it'll get warm!" she giggled and I looked and pondered where to go. She shifted her legs, lifting her feet and pointing with the toes of one foot to the other end of the tub, so I stepped in. The water was cool, but not enough to shock you. I turned to face her and then sank down, sighing as I lowered myself into the water. We both shuffled and tried not to tangle our legs until we, somehow, managed to get in and not squash the other.

"It's always sounds more romantic than the reality." I said as Hannah rested a foot on my chest. She smiled at me, then closed her eyes and tried to sink lower and i caressed her legs, which were poking up in front of me. We would sit still for a few minutes, then one of us would move and we'd try and rearrange ourselves again.

After about fifteen minutes, Hannah stood and turned around. "Open your legs" she muttered, looking around the tub for inspiration. I did and she sat down between them and then leaned back to rest against my chest. We both sighed and I scooped water up to run over her breasts and she nuzzled against me. I rested a hand on a breast, the other stroking her arm and she made sweet murmuring noises. I wasn't even thinking, my thumb gently strumming over a nipple as it hardened. I looked down from over her shoulder at her. The nipples were quite dark, the areola only a few shades darker and quite small, the skin raised and bumpy. t was a strange contrast to her pale skin, or maybe her dark hair made her look paler than she was. Whatever it was, I was lost in thought at her body. She rested her head back, sighing gently as I stroked her breast and arm.

We stayed silent for a while, just scooping water over each other and enjoying the coolness. Hannah gave a snorty laugh, which jolted me and I nuzzled my face to hers and whispered "what's so funny?"

She snorted again and turned for a second and looked away with a slight blush. "I was just thinking, here we are, naked in the bath." I made a noise that would sound as if I was agreeing with her, whilst wanting more. "And we have been naked together for hours now and I haven't once thought about how much I dislike showing my body until now." She was looking off at a point on the wall, or, more likely, a point far beyond the wall.

"Well, I like your body" I said, stroking her shoulders and giving them a little squeeze. She smiled. "And I am very happy you show it to me." A blush went up her cheek.

"You know, I would never not wear a bra in public." Her eyes were far away again. "Then you got me braless on the tube!" Her voice rose in pitch. "And I liked it! she laughed.

"Good." I said, "because you look great." and she pressed back onto me and gave a little wiggle and then moved her head to one side and I took the sign and opened my mouth on the side of her neck as my hands slid up to hold both breasts.

Even though the water was cool, there was something about being in a bath and having the girl you have a huge crush on leaning against your skin as you hold her breasts and kiss her neck that can make things hot and I had to shift as I began to harden. Hannah could, obviously, feel it as she was pressed against me and my cock was now being squeezed between us. She moved to give me some room and also slipped her hand behind her to stroke along the length of me, which didn't help the situation. My thumbs were now making small circles on her very hard nipples and I was gently nibbling on her neck as she sighed and moaned, wiggling against my hard cock as her breathing got faster.

"I feel like the woman on the train" She whispered as I held a piece of her neck in my lips and licked it.

"What train?" I mumbled as I sucked on her soft skin.

"The woman on the train. Who meets the man, who wants to lick her." She was gasping a little now.

"Oh, that woman" I mumbled as I squeezed her nipples in my fingers, causing a small tremor to run through her.

"Yessssssssss" she hissed, "that woman. The one who wants to get buggered in the bath."

I stopped sucking her neck and, I think, my hands stopped playing with the nipples. It was only for a little while, but it took me a bit to get my thoughts together. "Oh yeah, buggered in the bath." I muttered.

Hannah gave a little laugh, "Yes, rather than sodomised in the shower!"

I laughed and continued to kiss her neck and my hands and fingers started to caress her nipples again, but Hannah broke away and shifted forward. She rested her hands on the tub next to the taps and raised herself up on her knees, then looked back over her shoulder at me. "There's some baby oil on the shelf" she purred as she wiggled her bubble covered behind at me. I looked up and around at the shelf and, indeed, there was some oil. I looked back at her, her eyes twinkling. Then I looked at her behind. Then I stood and reached for the oil.

I dripped some oil onto Hannah's behind, using my fingers to smear it down the crack between her buttocks and rubbing some around the wrinkly skin of her sphincter. She was sighing as I massaged it onto her tight anal opening, pressing a finger just inside to lubricate her. I drizzled some on the tip of my cock and rubbed it in, the head now red and shining, swollen with blood and lubed. I placed the bottle on the side of the bath and got on my knees behind Hannah. "You sure?" Again, I was questioning something when I should just accept it.

"Very sure" she whispered, "I am your Suburban Sweetheart." My heart did several somersaults and I breathed deeply and dropped some more oil on the tip of my cock as I pressed it to Hannah's anus.

I pushed forward as Hannah pushed back with her arms on the end of the tub. A bath isn't the easier place to have sex, let along try and enter a very tight anus whilst not falling over and splashing water everywhere. I gripped the shaft of my cock and pushed, watching Hannah's skin bend into her before it sprang back and swallowed the end of my cock as we both let out cries of pleasure and pain. I looked down, I was about halfway in and I reached for the oil to trickle some down my shaft. Hannah was panting, mumbling and swearing. "Fuck fuck fuck. You are big." I giggled and reminded her who wanted to be buggered in the bath and she accepted the decision. "fair point, well made." she said and then pushed back towards me, sinking more of my cock in her anus. I met her motions with my own and my groin pressed to her buttocks and I wiggled to get the final bit of my cock in her, my wet pubic hair now nestling against her sphincter. "fuck, fuck, fuck" she repeated and I held still, looking down at the wonderful sight of her anus spread open with my cock inside it.

I leaned forward, my hands running up Hannah's back and to her shoulders and she pressed back on me. I stroked down her arms and my hands found hers to and our fingers curled together. I bit softly on her shoulder as I began to move my hips, slow and gentle movements, stirring my cock deep in her rectum. The water sloshed around our legs as the rhythm was established, trying not to splash too much and both of us rocking slowly, the water synchronising it's movement to our pace. I moved my hands down and under her to hold her breasts as I kissed her upper back and lower neck, my hips moving slightly further now, long slow strokes of my cock, pulling back so only the end of me was inside her and then sliding forward as her anal canal opened and the soft skin rippled over the flamed head of my cock until I was buried deep in her bowels, using small jerks to move around in her depths. Hannah moved forward, resting her arms on the end of the tub as I continued the long slow fucking of her anus, her moans and groans echoing around the bathroom with each forward push and the deep penetration of her rectum. I slid a hand down to find her clitoris, it was hard and poking from her wet folds, but as I touched it she whispered "No, not now, just let me enjoy your cock fucking me." and I slid my hand back to her breasts and gave a harder thrust the elicited a growl from Hannah.

I was moving faster, but not much, the water sploshing noisily around us now. Hannah was resting her head on her arms, groaning and whimpering with each thrust. My lips were sucking on the skin just below where the shoulder met her neck and I was trying to stifle my groans now as the sensations began to build in my balls. The tender skin inside Hannah's anus was caressing the head of my cock as it slid up and down, thrusting deep in her rectum as her sphincter clamped around the base of my cock when I was deep inside and gripped my shaft as I slid down. I then made the mistake of looking down and seeing my cock, still shining with the oil, sliding out of Hannah as her anal ring was pulled back. Her sphincter was wrapped tight and it was pushed forward as I began to thrust up inside Hannah. Oh god, it looked amazing and I knew I was now close. To make matters worse, I said "I am close, Hannah" and she looked around at me, her dark blue eyes sparkling.

"Cum for me. Cum in me."

There was no way back from that and my hands reached up and held Hannah's shoulders as I pushed my cock as deep as I could and shot a stream of spunk deep into her bowels. My groans now reverberated around as I jerked my hips and thrust up again and again, Hannah crying out as I emptied myself deep in her body, my groin pressing hard against her bottom as the streams of semen were shot into her. We juddered and jerked together as my spasms subsided and I slumped, gasping onto her back, still buried deep up her rectum.

"Your heart is hammering" she whispered, "I can feel it on my back." I reached around and took her breasts in my hands.

"I can feel yours racing too." I added. I realised I had her heart in my hand and I think mine sped up even more.

I slid backwards and she came with me, still holding me tight in her arse and, somehow, we ended up resting against the end of the bath, her sitting on my lap as my hands caressed her belly and chest and I kissed her neck. I could feel her pulse slow against my palm and the quiet descended as the water was still around us.

"You ok?" I whispered as she rested on my body.

"Yeah, very" she sighed. "But I am getting very wrinkly in the water and I think it's time to get out and face the world." She looked around at me and smiled, "Plus, you need to get your cock out of my butt."

"There's no rush for that." I said and held her tight in mock protestation.

She glanced back and that sadness was in her eyes. It would surface for seconds when she was relaxed. "So, what do you want to do?" She said, quite calmly as she stared at the wall ahead. "About us." she added.

I was quite thrown and hadn't really thought too much, other than in disbelief.

She continued before I managed to form any thoughts. "I don't want a relationship." she stated, almost coldly, certainly cooler than the water we were sitting in. "I am happy just having some fun and enjoying this."

"Like a fuck buddy." I added and she let out a little hum as she thought.

"No." Again, her eyes were burning into the wall ahead and I stopped kissing her shoulder as I was now nervous. "How about, we are lovers?" And she turned to blaze her eyes into mine.

"That always sounds as if it when people are having an affair, but I do like it." I tried not to blink as I spoke to her. She smiled and the warmth returned.

"Good, we are lovers." and she gave a little wiggle. "I don't want a relationship, I have had enough of them, but you are more than just a fuck. I told you that I trust you and I mean it. I feel good with you and I don't just mean the orgasms."

"Maybe it's the cock in your arse!" I added and she wiggled again and laughed.

"Yeah, this is an odd conversation to have when you have a dick up your butt." Her Amercanisms flowing out.

"Well, you did want to be buggered in the bath." I reminded her.

"True. I mean, It would be even harder to have this conversation if you were sodomising me in the shower." and we both chuckled. "I mean, not that I don't want you to, but another time." she added.

Another time! My head span as Hannah had not only called me her lover, but had indicated that she wanted more anal sex. I sat in stunned silence.

"Come on, we need to move." She said, then looked around at me again, "Lover, we need to get out the bath."

Getting up wasn't as easy as we thought. Both of us giggled as we clambered to untangle our bodies and Hannah raised herself up, pulling my cock with her as her anus gripped tight. She sat back down for a bit as we were laughing too much to continue. Eventually we managed it and I watched as my cock slid out of her, the sphincter holding on until the pressure was too much as the head of my cock popped out, accompanied by both of us groaning. "Wow, I feel empty now!" she laughed as she stood and I peered at her cute bottom in front of me. She stepped out of the bath and pulled the plug. then reached down to my cock to give it a rub, pulling the skin back and stroking around the head. I yelped a little in surprise, "Need to clean your dick after it's been in my butt!" she said with a big smile.

Hannah handed me a towel, but it was almost unnecessary as the heat was drying us as we stood in the bathroom. Then I watched her cute bum again as she wiggled and walked out to head for the sofa with me following a few paces behind. We sat next to each other on the sofa and I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close and we both shifted and jiggled, kissing occasionally as we got comfortable and ended up with Hannah resting sideways on my chest as I was semi-lying down. I could feel her breath on my body and it tickled over a nipple. The quiet was comfortable as we relaxed.

We began to idly chat, about life and loves. I was curious as to why, having not enjoyed anal before, she let me do it, twice now. She smiled a sweet smile, another of her specials and sighed. "The stories. I was intrigued by the anal in them and wondered if I had missed something. I have always wanted to experiment more, but felt too shy. With you it just clicked. Plus, I got a chance to enact some of the stories." and my mind did some more somersaults at the thought of her reacting to my words, especially being my Suburban Sweetheart.

"So, you want to experiment? What would you like to do?" I was intrigued by this.

She gave a little sigh, "I don't know, just have some fun. I am too scared to do much, but..." She looked up directly into my eyes "It would be good to have someone to help me, hold my hand, as it were." She rested her head on my shoulder, "I like the idea of a threesome, but not the idea of two strange men." I caught her eyes flick up and look at me as she spoke the last bit.

"What about a lover and a strange man. Or a not strange man?" I asked and she gave a quiet uh uh sort of noise.

"How would you feel about it?" She asked with a voice that barely made it the few inches to my ear.

"It could be fun. " I said, after a few moments of consideration. "Guess it would depend who the other person is. Were you thinking of someone from your top list at work?"

She spluttered, "God NO!" she said, very, very firmly. "That list was just in my head, I was horny and wondered who I might get off with if the chance came up. To be honest, I wouldn't want to fuck anyone else from work, it would be too awkward!" She thought for a while, "besides..." her voice trailed off and her eyes followed as I turned to look at her, "I quite like the idea of going on an adventure with my lover." and her eyes shot back to me.

As we had been speaking, I had idly began stroking her, small circles around each nipple and then caressing up and down on her belly. She shifted her position to lie with her back against my chest more and my hand drifted lower, her legs opening in anticipation. "Would you like to go an adventure?" she said quietly.

I ran a finger over the puffy, soft outer lips of her vulva and whispered "yes" in her ear and felt her legs open wider.