In The Work Domain Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will we be late for work?"

"Shhhhhhh, I am trying to get your cock in my pussy." and Hannah moved up and then further down. "We have time," she whispered and she gave a push and her body knocked into mine, I was fully inside. She looked into my eye. "Would you rather be eating breakfast?" She said with her naughty smile beaming at me. I held her hips and pushed up to answer her. We began to move together, slowly at first as Hannah was still a bit sore, but soon she was grinding her hips down as I thrust mine up getting as deep as possible to find that sweet spot. I pulled her close and wrapped my arms around her and then rolled over, to a loud squeal and lots of laughter from Hannah.

Looking into Hannah's eyes was always a thrill, even more so when I was on top of her and buried deep in her body. Her eyes would sparkle and glint with every push of my cock over her cervix.

"I have a great idea." She whispered into my ear as my hips rocked to push up into her. I tried to speak clearly, but just made grunting noises instead. "Don't cum inside me." I stopped moving.

"How is that a great idea?"

She smiled and I knew she had a much better one. "Cum on my breasts. You never cum on my tits, dunno why." She pouted a little.

"That's because you always want me to cum inside you, remember?"

"Oh yeah. Well today I want you to cum on my breasts." She looked at me, right in the eyes, there was no way of even trying to argue with that look, plus the fact she was moving her hips so her pussy was massaging my cock that was deep inside her. I nodded. "Then I can put my bra on over your cum and go to work with it." Her smile was huge. So was mine.

We moved again and Hannah wrapped her arms, legs and pussy around and held me tight as I ground onto her, moving my cock deep inside. "Close" she mumbled. I wished she hadn't said anything as it made me want to cum. I tried to think of dull things, but it wasn't working, so ground harder and Hannah yelped as I nudged deep inside and then she began to grip tight and spasm around my cock. "Oh fuck, yes" she cried and her fingers dug into my back as I pushed hard into her shaking pussy.

Hannah was still trembling as I pulled out. She let out a cy of disappointment, but then realised what was happening and propped herself up on her elbows and I got on my knees and shuffled up to straddle her chest, one hand gripping my cock. She pressed her breasts together just as I let out a cry and the first stream of sperm splashed onto her chest, landing in a stripe up her right breast. I thrust my hips as I held my shaft and moved position slightly so the second string fell over the left breast. I was shaking now and lost aim, the next load manged to land in her cleavage followed my smaller string of white liquid that merged with the existing mess on her left breast. I was still jerking, but Hannah sat up and opened her mouth around my cock to suck the final remnants of my balls out and I groaned loudly as she licked around the head of my cock as it pulsed its last.

She sat back and we admired her breasts. I always did, but now we both stared at the semen that coated them. "You hit the bullseye" she giggled and I bent to lick her nipples, first the right then the left, but leaving some of the semen on them.

"We better get dressed, mister." and Hannah sat up and pulled my head to hers for a kiss, our tongues always wanting to press together.

She got off the bed and picked up her bra, looking down at her sperm covered breasts and smiling, then asked me to help her put it on. She held it to her wet chest and pressed and I stood behind her to do up the catch, fumbling with it. "You're only good at undoing them!" she laughed as I finally managed to get it after three attempts.

There was still time for a quick breakfast and Hannah suggested getting coffee from the cafe as it would be quicker and we gathered our belongings and headed out to face the world, scampering to the coffee shop as we were running slightly late. Hannah was usually in before me, so if we arrived within minutes, it might look a bit odd.

"Hey guys, what can I get you today?" It was Simon, smiling at us as we hurried into the cafe, looking rather flustered. Luckily, not many people had ventured out yet.

Hannah ordered a latte and I went for a double espresso, figuring the tube wasn't the best place to have a large amount of hot liquid sloshing about in a cup, I got my card to pay and two coffees arrived along with a bag of croissants. Simon waved me away and put his hand over the card reader. "On the house" he whispered and Hannah blew him a kiss as we turned to hurry for the tube.