In The Work Domain Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was another of her long sighs and I felt more was coming. "Tonight, I knew you could see what was going to happen and wanted it too, that was very sexy. I wanted to try that, I trusted both of you. I was a bit worried about him, but he didn't do anything rough and when I put my hand on him, he didn't push too deep. The funny thing was I hadn't thought about where he would cum! The position meant my boobs weren't really an option as I was sideways on. I really, REALLY didn't want him to cum on my face, that is a big no no. Instead, I figured I swallowed Eric so many times when I was past caring, then why not?" She lifted up and gave me an anxious smile. "Does that make sense?" I pulled her to me and kissed her forehead and she let out a happy sigh and relaxed.

The world was going very quiet now and Hannah lifted her head to look at me, her eyes moving from my face to my neck and shoulder and she lifted herself up and began kissing me across my collar bone and up to my shoulder. Hannah's mouth was moving up and I moved my head to the side and her lips pressed to my neck, opening as they did and the hardness of her teeth scraped over me. She gave my neck a little nip between her teeth and I sighed, her lips kissing and sucking. Her mouth found a soft spot near my shoulder and she gave me another nip.

"I want to leave my mark on you." She whispered, her voice low. It wasn't a request and even if it had been, I was more than willing. I lifted myself up to allow her mouth better access. "Sit up." she whispered. Again, I went along happily. I knelt with Hannah behind me, her legs pressed to mine, her hands around me as she kissed my neck from behind. I felt her mouth probing for a soft spot, much as I had done when nibbling her neck. "Here." she said so, so quietly and then her lips sucked me as her teeth gripped. The pain was short and my body shivered as Hannah held me in her mouth, the sensations hitting my groin and making my cock stir.

"Thank you, darling." Hannah said as her teeth released me. I couldn't see the mark, but the skin was tender as she kissed it. Her hand went down and stroked over my cock, making it stir even more. Then we just started moving together, stroking and kissing until I was on my back and Hannah was sliding over me, her body open and inviting, my tongue wanting her. She took me into her mouth and I grew fully hard in her lips as she sucked slowly. She shuddered above me and I tasted the sharp liquid that ran from her, over my tongue and into my mouth as she gripped me tight.

Hannah rolled off and onto her back as I turned around and we pressed together again, my chest to hers, her hard nipples making me tingle as they ran over my chest, Her legs rose up around my hips and I felt the heat and wetness of her body as I moved to get into position. Her hands were on my face and she looked into my eyes and inhaled deeply, then her body opened and we kissed, her arms around my neck to hold me tight as I found that sweet spot deep inside her and she moaned with pleasure.

"Don't cum inside" she whispered as we rocked together, the creaks of the bed drowning out the swoosh of traffic through the soaked streets below. We moved together in the way that seemed natural now and Hannah sucked on my lower lip as I looked into her eyes, loving the feeling of being inside her.

"Where?" I gasped, I was close and Hannah had started to moan more, her breath fast on my neck as her hips writhed, her body gripping tighter.

There was a long moan as Hannah gripped me and she shook underneath. I was trying to block it out as I was very close, but was still unsure what to do. "OK," she gasped and her arms and legs left me so I could pull out and I rose up on my knees. "Stand up" she said as I looked down at her, she was still shuddering. Her eyes were clear though. I was so close now, the head of my cock soaked from her cum and my pre cum, the skin dark red, the ridge flared. I daren't touch it, but I was also desperate to cum. Hannah scrambled and got on her knees in front of me. I had a horrible vision of her and Eric and a wave of panic went though me.

Hannah held my cock and I shivered. She opened her mouth and kissed the tip and took the head between her lips. Her eyes looked up and she moved back a little and rested the arrowhead on her mouth and squeezed my shaft. "Hannah" I managed to gasp, but she just pressed her tongue to my frenulum. "Shit, Hannah..." Her hand moved as did my hips and I felt the semen flowing up. I tried one last warning, but my mouth just opened to cry out as Hannah squeezed my cock as it pulsed and a stream of thick creamy liquid shot out to land on her forehead and streak down the side of her nose. "Oh fuck." I mumbled and Hannah moved back a bit as the second stream hit and covered her nose. She pressed her tongue to me as I unloaded fully, the last few strings covering down her lips to her chin and one hitting just under her left eye. She took me in her mouth and sucked anything that remained in my balls out of me and she sat back and looked up at me.

"I thought that was a no no!" I could only stare at her beautiful face, now streaked with my semen.

"It is with anyone else." She smiled and a little trail of semen stretched between her lips. I got on my knees and held her to me, my mouth opening to take hers in my lips, licking and sucking my sperm from her. I put my palms to her cheeks, feeling the hot sticky liquid on my fingers and then kissed her eyelids, licking a small blob from the left one and kissed down her nose, sucking the tip of it and the spunk that dripped from it. "I think you actually got some up a nostril" she giggled and our lips opened to each other for many minutes.

We went and had one more wash and then got ready to bed. I wiped her after she had a pee and she held me as my urine joined hers in the bowl, The room was hot, the rain only easing it a bit. The sheet was soon discarded and we slept naked, pressed together at first, turning apart, but often I found her hand on me, or mine on her. I woke in the wee small hours and only heard Hannah's breathing to know where I was. I smiled and drifted off again.