In The Work Domain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" and she squirmed in the seat.

I reached to her shoulder and pulled the bra strap down. She turned and smiled at me, "May as well take it off." she giggled and she reached to pull the strap down and threaded her arm out of it and repeated it for the other side. She glanced around then reached down her dress and pulled it up and out, quickly stuffing it into her rucksack. Then she turned to face me and leaned forward slightly, allowing me to peer down her dress. Her breasts were small, but still showed well and her nipples were already hard, dark and pointy straining against the swell of her breasts.

"Nice tits!" I said. "Those nipples look as if they need sucking." and she agreed by letting out a small groan and writhed some more in her seat.

"Jeez, what have you got me doing?" She laughed as she looked down, pressing the front of her dress close to her, then stroking a hand up over a breast, her eyes flickering and another soft groan left her. "Fuck, FUCK!" and she blushed as she looked around to check no one could see. She turned back and smiled and then I ran my hand up her chest, stroking over the other breast, feeling the hard point of her nipple as I rubbed it. Her eyes flickered again and the groan was louder.

"Can't have one of them missing out." I stated as I gently squeezed the breast.

"Christ, I hope I don't get charged for having to clean this seat!" she laughed as she shifted awkwardly in it.

"If it's uncomfortable, you could always take your knickers off." I looked her in the eyes as I spoke and her flared an shone at the remark. She then looked around the carriage again. There were people further down, but they couldn't see us very well. Hannah bit her lip and was clearly thinking about it, but then we arrived at a station and people were waiting to get on.

We looked at each other and laughed and I pulled her close to me as he chuckled like smitten teenagers. I moved my lips to her ear and whispered "I am getting those knickers off you the first chance I get." and I heard her groan again and her lips brushed against my cheek. I moved my face and gently kissed her cheek in return and we both let out a small moan before we moved and our lips met and opened together, our tongues rushing to dance with the other's and our embrace tightened amid the whirl and noise of the London Underground.

Two stops later and we had to try and walk again as if nothing had happened. Luckily everyone else in the carriage was too busy and too London to pay any attention. The heat of the tube gave way to the stale heat of the street and Hannah led me by the hand down the roads to her flat, almost skipping as we hurried along. The entrance was next to a grocery shop and she rummaged in her bag for the keys, her excitement now overtaking her thinking. She fumbled at the door and soon we were in, the hallway cooler than the street, but not by much.

There was enough room for us both to stand before the steps to the flats and Hannah pressed the door closed behind me, giving me the opportunity to put my arms around her again to pull her to me, bending my head down to find her leaning up towards me, mouth opening to meet mine. My tongue slid between her open lips and I flicked inside her mouth as we kissed, feeling her groan escape into my body.

We broke off the kiss quickly, she wanted to go upstairs. She turned and was about to start moving when I grabbed her hips. "Wait, you are forgetting something." I reminded her and she looked over her shoulder and gave me a confused look. I knelt down and then reached up, my hands sliding up the outside of each leg. I watched for signs of any resistance, but she just giggled. My fingers found the waistband of her underwear and, again, I waited to see if she reacted, but she just wiggled her bottom at me, the dress swishing slightly before my eyes. I began to pull her underwear down and she let out a sigh and moved her legs together to help. They were pink and I stared at them as they appeared from under her dress. I was totally shocked I was doing this and also shocked to see the massive wet patch covering the lower half of the knickers.

"Ah!" I said and she looked around. I now had the underwear around her ankles, but hadn't taken into consideration her footwear, a pair of nondescript trainers, but quite a barrier for getting the underwear off her. She giggled and raised one foot and I stretched the elastic to pass it over the shoe. "Don't worry" she whispered, "the are probably beyond saving anyway." and lifted the other foot for me to fully remove them. I stood and held them up, dangling them from a finger as she looked over her shoulder, then I kissed the soaked material an her eyes shone again.

"Come on!" she urged as she started up the stairs. She turned and held a finger to her lips as we passed a door on the first floor and then pointed upwards and we climbed another set of stairs to the top, where a short landing led to a red door.

I stood close to her as she put the key in the lock, my hand reaching around her waist and then upwards to find her breasts and she leaned back into me, the door still not opened. Her head leaned onto my shoulder and I bent down to put my open mouth on her soft neck as I squeezed her breasts through her dress. She shuddered in my arms and I softly sucked on the skin where her neck met the shoulder. Hannah groaned and pressed back into me. I opened my mouth wider, my teeth scraping over the skin as I kissed, my tongue flicking over her before my teeth gently took her flesh between them.

"Fuck!" she groaned and her body arched. She turned and looked at me and we smiled. the smiles of two friends about to become more. I reached around and pulled her close again as my mouth went to her shoulder once more. My fingers found the zip on the back of her dress and i managed to pull it down slightly as my mouth was kissing and sucking on her neck and collar bone.

I reached up and pushed the shoulder strap of her dress down, with the zip partly open it fell away easily and moved it enough for the top of her right breast to come into view. My lips found the swell of her skin and she gasped as I kissed her, my lips moving down, my hand pulling the material to free her nipple. I moved back and looked her in the eyes, then glanced down at the small, dark, hard point. She looked down too, almost disbelieving that she was exposing herself to me outside her front door. Her eyes smiled and I lowered my head and opened my mouth.

Hannah was using one hand to steady herself against the door and the other to hold my head to her breast as my lips opened wide and sucked the nipple into my mouth, holding it in my lips as my tongue flicked over it repeatedly. She was breathing heavily now and her body was undulating with each suck. I lowered one hand down to rest on her thigh and she shifted, opening her legs and letting me find the curve where her body ended, my fingers and palm cupping around her, pressing the dress to her skin, gently rubbing the material over the tender skin beneath. I pressed my fingers harder on her and could feel the soft skin of her naked vulva under the dress and her legs parted more as she opened for me. I placed my teeth on the nipple, a gentle bite as my tongue ran over the tip and she arched her body and pressed her hips to meet the stroking of my hand. She shuddered and let out a muffled moan. I looked up to see her eyes closed now, head leaning against the door, mouth open, but teeth clenched as she tried to stay quiet. She shook again and the hand holding my head moved to my hand and held it pressed hard against her crotch as she trembled.

"Stop." she whispered. "Oh god, stop." So I did.

She reached for me and pulled my head to hers and our lips smashed together, wide mouths hungry and yearning, tongues entwined, breathing hard into the other.

"Fuck, you made me cum on my doorstep!" she gasped.

"Good." I replied, "but I hope you want more." I added.

She opened the door and grabbed my hand to pull me inside. I guess that was the answer.

The flat was a nice size. The door opened to the main living room and the light from the large windows poured in. A kitchen area was party separated by a wall and a long worktop. At the end were two doors and, I guess the bathroom and bedroom. Hannah pushed the door closed and looked around, then walked to the sofa and dropped her rucksack on it.

"Would you like something to drink?" She asked as if it was a normal question to a guest, not someone who had just masturbated her to an orgasm on the other side of the front door.

"Yes please" I smiled, "your cum." and she bit her lip at my response.

"Cumming right up" she laughed and reached behind her back to find the zip on her dress, slightly unaware I had already lowered it. She pulled it down a bit more, then pushed the shoulder straps down and the material bunched around her waist, her small breasts standing high on her chest, the nipples so hard and wanting. I walked to her and lowered my head to her left breast and sucked on the nipple as my hands wrapped around her to pull her close. She groaned loudly now we were in a private place and her body shuddered. "Can't have one missing out", she mumbled as I licked the hard nipple held between my lips..

"I thought you wanted my drink" she said, her hands pushing my head away, eyes looking down at me, full of lust. She moved to walk past me and I reached for the back of the dress to pull the zip down some more. She pushed it down as she walked off and it slid over her hips. She strode towards the bedroom wearing only her shoes, her small, round bottom wiggling as she walked. I hurried behind her.

Hannah looked down and realised she was still wearing shoes and giggled. I had followed her into the bedroom and waited, admiring her back and bottom. "Will you take my shoes off please?" she laughed, "after all, you've taken most of my clothes off already." She then turned, she had a wide smile on her face and my eyes went from her eyes downwards. Her chest was moving quite a lot as she breathed heavily. Her belly was flat and curved down to where a small bush nestled between her closed legs.

"Wow!" was all I could say and she smiled at me. I stepped forward and knelt down, my face close to the dark hairs, the scent of her excitement was strong. I pulled each lace and raised each foot to slip the shoes off and then I knelt back, looking up at her. She smiled again, her lips widening as she looked down, shifting to open her legs and another smile appeared.

"Sorry, I didn't trim" She said, looking down at the dark hairs that were now split by the puffy, wet labia.

"I don't care, I just want to lick your pussy." I said, my eyes going from her vulva to her eyes and she groaned and both sets of lips opened wider as he smiled and shuffled her legs,

"Yes please." She whispered and she moved back and sat down on the bed, spreading her legs wide, her eyes on my face as I gazed as her labia opened for me. Her inner lips were dark, with brown edges and had already began to peel away and open fully. The outer lips were puffy and pink, the dark hair making them look paler. I moved forward on my knees and placed my hands on her legs. I put a small amount of pressure and her and she opened her knees further and I watched as the lips parted, her juice shining on them, hanging to her inner labia like dew on grass. I flicked my eyes up and she smiled, both sets of lips now open to me and then she leant back on the bed and lifted her feet, placing them on the bed, her legs now wide, her body open and waiting.

I blew gently on the wet labia, the drops of juice shivering with the wind. I wanted to just bury my face in her sex, but held back, wishing to prolong the moment and savour it, this may be the only time I ever get to see Hannah naked, let alone have her open pussy in my face. I moved closer and inhaled her, I really did want to have all my senses filled by her. Gently, I kissed her, my lips on her outer lips, opening my mouth to take more of her in and flicking my tongue out to taste the juice that coated her. She groaned and push her hips up to meet my touch.

I began to kiss up and down her labia, my lips taking her inner ones between them and sucking softly, tongue licking and lapping the liquid. Her moans grew louder as I licked, pressing my tongue between her inner lips to spread her wider with my licking, her vulva now splayed open for me to feast on and I teased her tight hole with the tip of my tongue. She was mumbling, but making no sense as i licked around the entrance to her and then she gasped as I pressed the tip into her. Her head raised and she looked down at me, then fell back as i pushed my tongue inside and she writhed as I licked her vaginal walls, my face pushed against her wet open lips as I tried to get as far inside her as I could and drink the juice from her sweet body.

I began to lick up her slip, now open and soaked, flicking my tongue along the inner lips as they hung open and pressing the tip to the underside of her clitoris, causing her to groan loudly and raise her hips to grind against me. My hands moved to hold her open as I licked around the swollen organ that was poking from the fleshy hood. Hannah growled and bucked as I licked over the sensitive tip of her clit and then hissed as I flattened my tongue to press it hard on the bud. I ran the underside of my tongue over her on the downstroke, then flicked back as I moved up again, taking long licks over her exposed pussy, the hair now soaked and dark, matted together on her outer lips.

Her breathing was fast and heavy now as the speed of my licking increased and I pressed my tongue harder against her and her hand dropped from her breast to my head, stroking me, fingers running through my hair as she bucked her hips and groaned. There was so much liquid now, a mix of my saliva and her juice and only her moans were louder than the slurping as I licked her clitoris faster and harder. Hannah ground her body up, her hips and chest raising, then falling as she arched her back, her body trembling and shaking as a loud moan came from her lips, the hand on my head was shaking, as were her legs that were open as wide as they could get. Her hips jerked up and down and I fastened my mouth to her as I licked until her body twisted and her hand pushed my head down as she cried out "FUUUUUUUCK."

I rested my lips to her vulva as she shuddered, softly kissing her as the shivers subsided, her hand now stroking my hair again as my lips touched her lower ones. I looked up and her eyes were still closed as she gasped for air, her breasts heaving, the nipples still hard and pointed, trembling as she spasmed from the orgasm. I kissed her open lips again and gently licked between them to taste her cum that now covered her, lowering my head to lap at where it ran from her pulsing hole, I stared at her entrance, visible as her lips were so open. It was deep red and soaked and seemed to be gasping as much as her lungs were as she recovered. I pressed my mouth to it, opening my lips around her and then lapped at the cum. She groaned again, but her hand was now moving up to hold a breast.

I sat back a bit and used my fingers to open her wide. She groaned more, but made no effort to stop me. Her hole was still pulsing and the juice trickled from her and i moved my tongue to lick the cum from her perineum and then up to her opening again. I slid it inside her, her tight cunt gripping it as I licked around inside her body and her hips began to move again.

Her eyes were still closed, a hand squeezed a breast as I kissed her, sucking on her labia again as I moved two fingers to her hole, holding them tight together as I pressed onto her, her body tight as I pushed, then opening as she gasped loudly and my fingers slid inside fully, her cunt hot and wet as it squeezed on my digits. She opened her eyes to look at me, a dreamy look on her face and a sweet smile before her head dropped back with a moan as I bent the fingers inside her and slide them down her tight vaginal walls. I stoked, bending the fingers to stretch her cunt, loving the feel of being inside her and her body gripping tight and soft.

My lips opened and pressed to her wet hair around her clitoris. I began to close my mouth, taking the swollen clitoris in them and sucking on it gently. Hannah's body trembled as I did this and then it shook more as I pressed the fingers up and forward to press on the area behind her clit inside her cunt. When my tongue pressed on the tip of her swollen bud as I sucked on it she shrieked and shuddered. The fingers bent inside her, rubbing deep as I suckled and licked on her clitoris all the while she trembled and writhed, moving her hips to grind on my mouth and also get the fingers deeper. Her hands were now gripping the duvet as she squirmed and shook, her cunt pulsing and squeezing my fingers, her breathing fast and loud and the moans became constant and noisier.

My fingers were gripped tight as Hannah thrust her hips up against my face, her fists holding the duvet tight, her body jerking and a loud "ARGHHHHHH" escaping her lips. Her vaginal walls were pulsing and I felt the warm wetness washing over my fingers and hand as she orgasmed. Her body shuddered as the orgasm ran through her and then she slumped back down on the bed, her pussy still squeezing my fingers tight. The moan had now turned into something that sounded like sobs as her chest rose and fell quickly. "Stop" she whispered, her lungs struggling for air and not able to speak properly. I opened my mouth and released her clitoris and she hissed between clenched teeth. Slowly I pulled my fingers from her, her tight grip not making it easy. Her hole stayed gaping and dripping as I left her, her insides were deep red and shining with her cum.

I sat back and looked at her exposed hole as it slowly closed, juice seeping from her and running down her perineum. I stood to look at her, Her legs were spread wide, her body was limp now, chest still moving fast as she breathed deeply, her knuckles white as she gripped the duvet. She opened her eyes to look at me, only narrow slits at first. A smile spread over her face, but it faded as her eyes widened.

"Why are you still in your clothes?" She blurted out.

I looked down and blushed. "Well, I thought the deal was to take care of you!" I mumbled, feeling somewhat sill.

She smiled. "Yes, but I want to see you naked."

Her eyes opened fully as I began to unbutton my shirt. I never liked my body, so felt a bit awkward stripping for a gorgeous, naked woman who was still recovering from a couple of orgasms. "Nice" she said as I slipped the shirt off. Then I removed my shoes and socks and she raised herself up on her elbows as I stood in just my trousers. An eyebrow arched as she looked at me and giggled. I blushed as I undid the zip on my trousers and began to slide them down, hooking my fingers under my pants to remove them at the same time, pushing them down and stepping out, naked in Hannah's bedroom for her to look at.

"OH!" She spluttered. "Firstly, I thought you said you couldn't get hard and, secondly, WOW!"

I looked down, my cock was standing out. "I'm not fully hard, this is about as good as it gets really."

""Not fully hard? Jeez. You're way bigger than the ex and you're not fully hard!" she said.

I blushed. I was never sure about size, previous girlfriends had mentioned that I was a good size, but I wasn't really sure. I didn't think I was very big, but the look on Hannah's face suggested she was impressed. I looked at her and her eyes were still on my cock.

She looked up at me. "I would love that inside me." and she shifted up on the bed as she said it.

I knelt down on the bed between her legs as she drew them up and opened her knees. Her eyes were heavy as she looked at me. "Come inside me, please." She whispered and I lowered myself onto my hands and crawled over her.