Incest or Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I was looking for Cookie and want to know where she is, your family business is not what I am concerned about right now?" Azam was concerned.

"And yet you told my daughter yesterday that you thought I was sexy and turned you on. And I am fairly certain you would have welcomed having sex with me the day the restaurant manager mistook us to be man and wife. I recall you had a hard on when I let you put your arm around me!" Ghazala sounded hurt, "and was I not good in bed just now?"

"To be frank you were great, and yes I wanted to make love to you before dad entered the picture, but today my mind was elsewhere and I would really appreciate if you let me know where your daughter is," he pleaded.

"Well if things have gone to our plan she should be well into round two with your father just about now!" Ghazala coolly replied, "you can either go argue with him or you can get back into bed with me, I am sure she will join you later."

IX

"I wanted to welcome you to the family in the proper manner," Cookie told Kamran as she lolled on the bed in her mother's room wearing a very sexy and revealing outfit when he came upstairs, "I know my mom explained our family ways to you during your wedding night." Her black lingerie with white lace trim really helped showcase the babe inside it and the sexy black pumps she wore further added to the sensuality of the situation.

Kamran felt his legs giving way under him as he took in the heavenly sight on the master bed. Cookie sat up, strategically curled one leg under her, while letting the other foot rest in front, thereby allowing a direct view of her panty free cunt. Kamran began to sweat in earnest, concerned about the moral ramifications and yet spellbound by the beauty he had so far thought was totally devoted to his son. He pinched himself to see if he was dreaming, he wasn't, but Cookie was the sort of girl one only got in a state of sleep and not wide awake.

"Naheed this is not societally correct," he responded, "I think of you as my own daughter."

"That's even more reason to give me your unconditional love tonight, just as you did to my mom yesterday, just like I did with your son last night, and exactly what those two are going to be doing tonight," Cookie started to divest of the lingerie as she spoke, becoming threadbare in a moment.

She could see that Kamran was fully erect by the time her last garment hit the ground and she stepped up towards him totally naked. She stretched out her hand and some unknown force pushed him to clasp it and follow her back into bed.

Two minutes later, as he lay back and wondered what was going on, her mouth closed onto his penis and she began to deliver the best blow job he had ever experienced, which in his case was the first one ever! Kamran could not believe his eyes as he saw his rod vanishing into her beautiful mouth and then coming out glisteningly wet. Before long he was ready to erupt and did so violently in her face, on her body and into her hair.

"So I see you are taking to your new "daughter" very well," Cookie remarked as he sheepishly looked at her and waited for more. It was not long before the next act happened.

"I'm sorry I gave all the condoms to Azam and forgot to bring some here," she apologized having looked about for a bit, "but would you settle for sex in a different manner with me tonight?"

Kamran was in no state to disagree given that she had already performed a first act he had not experienced before given that his first wife was religiously inclined and what his partner would be doing next intrigued him mightily. Cookie greased her anus and his penis with cold cream and slid backwards and down over his cock, so that she faced away from him. This allowed him to massage her back as she claimed it had been hurt during the day. Cookie rode him up and down with measured strokes. The pain was not intense as he was smaller than Azam, but he had great staying power. She stayed atop his cock for the better part of half an hour before Kamran released his load into her. He felt great love for his new "daughter" at the moment and wondered when he could have her again.

"I've got to run," she said jumping off, "it's time your true love returned to you and I fixed things up with "brother" dearest!" Kissing him one last time, she exited the room threadbare. Kamran was brought back a bit down to earth by the realization that Cookie had a much softer spot for Azam than for him. He was not annoyed as being with his "daughter" had been an unexpected bonus, whereas he had truly developed feelings of love for Ghazala. Five minutes later, his new wife walked in stark naked and continued Kamran's sexual reawakening.

X

"I bet what I do next will correct any ill feelings towards my mother or me," Cookie swore to Azam, who was acting hurt and let down. In truth Ghazala had been an even better fuck the second time around, given her maturity, willingness to fully participate, and prior sexual experience. Shortly after Ghazala had left, Cookie had walked into the room, glistening wet from running into the guest room shower, finding no towel there, and heading sopping wet straight to her own room. Azam had helped dry her off as she tried to patch up things with him.

"I am sure you say that to all your cousins too," he shot back.

"Oh no, only to the handsome ones that I want to fuck," she parried, "if I were screwing the more than forty male cousins I have, not to mention the husbands of my female ones, and assorted boyfriends, my cunt would easily be able to accommodate Mt. Rushmore!"

Azam could not help but laugh out loud and in that moment all was forgotten. In less than five seconds, Cookie was engaged in her second blow job of the night. She went at it slowly or fast as the pressure in Azam's cock varied. Given that he had made love to her mother for the second time just an hour earlier, the discharge was smallish and took a while to come.

"Oh I guess dear "brother" is dead tired from fucking mommy and has nothing left for poor sis!" she kidded him. As always Azam was left searching for words. It was time to return kind with kind.

Most unexpectedly, Azam grasped her by her arms, sat himself down on an armchair and lifted her onto his cock so that her legs dangled on either side. Slowly he raised and lowered her pussy onto his cock, getting to depths she had not experienced before with him. This continued for more than fifteen minutes before they realized he was not wearing protection. Cookie quickly disengaged while still in his lap, lifted her body and brought her anus over his prick. Azam forced himself in hard and she screamed as his cock was dry. Still she pushed down while biting her tongue and his dick was soon fully sheathed. A few more minutes elapsed as they rocked in this unnaturally attached position. Finally he came and the lubrication from his jism allowed his cock to be extricated from her behind. Exhausted they fell asleep, the family now completely in synch.

XI

Azam and Kamran were introduced to yet another ritual by the two ladies in the morning. They had all become incredibly intimate with each other the previous night. Breakfast was had in the kitchen, but with each member completely naked except for one piece of clothing. Kamran had decided to wear boxer shorts, being a little shy of showing his whang while the whole family was around. Ghazala had opted for an apron as she did the cooking. Azam's choice was a towel around his waist for similar reasons as his dad. Cookie walked out wearing a man's shirt with nearly all the buttons open and her breasts showing, along with her sensational legs and tasty pussy.

"It's got all the condoms inside the pocket in case any of you guys have the bright idea to try anything smart with mom or me!" she announced while pouring herself a cup of tea and standing suggestively by the kitchen counter.

Needless to say the two guys did try a bunch of things and every single condom was put to good use. Everyone had a hearty breakfast and everyone heartily fucked on the table, in the kitchen, upon the floor and on the chairs. They did it in pairs, threesomes and all together as the moods hit them.

Cookie made a concluding statement that put the entire episode into the right perspective as she lay exhausted on the kitchen floor after a particularly draining session of love making, "Azam I would have gladly fucked you even if you truly were my brother, and the same goes for you too, "daddy" dear!"

It appears that the family that fucks together also stays well together. Whether or not their intimacy was incest in the true sense or not remains to be determined. However, as far as the participants were concerned, none of Kamran, Ghazala, Azam or Cookie in particular cared much for a ruling on this matter!