Innocence Lost Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus gave Joan a firm grip by the waist and thrust his cock all the way once more and holds it in.

Josh heard Joan squeal for the second time and watches her mouth wide open as if she wants to scream. Her face shows the sign of pain or the other but she looks beautiful he thought.

Joan releases her breath and let out a moan as Marcus starts to make a circling motion with his hips, grinding his front against her ass cheeks. Her head slid down further against the backrest, "Oh my God! Ahhhhh, Unnnng!" she moans softly.

Marcus withdrew to its halfway point after and pauses for a few seconds for Joan to catch her breath before starting to fuck her once more in slow short phase till he hears her soft moans once more and picking up the phase. Once in a while he will thrust his cock a little deeper that rewards him with a much louder gasp from Joan.

Joan's starts to get use the huge cock that's been sliding in and out of her tight cunt and the pleasurable feeling she had seems to creep back within her and after a minute or so, she could feel her orgasm about to explode. She tries to control it and to relax but she failed as she releases her cum juices. She let out a soft grunt as she releases her orgasm and tries her best not to show it.

Marcus felt Joan's cunt tighten against his shaft with a squeezing feeling and it confirms his thoughts when he saw the white streak of thick fluid against his shaft as it slid in and out of her cunt. He made a scooping move with his cock as he thrust it all the way and scooping it all the way out. His cock sprang out, glistening with Joan's cum and thrust it back in as quickly. He starts to fuck her in short fast strokes till he felt his orgasm approaching and pulls out of her completely just in time for him not to ejaculate.

Joan sucks in a breath as she felt Marcus' cock slip out so quick like suction. She felt his cock bounce against the lower part of her back and before she could look, she felt his hands pushing her waist to the side and she turns to a sitting position and he pulls her bottom towards the edge. She slouches on the couch and spreads her legs as Marcus positions in between.

Marcus smiles down at Joan as she spread and lifts her knees to the sides. She reaches between her thighs and took hold of the huge cock with both hands and guides it to her opening. She lets go of it as she felt its head starts to part her pussy lips and raises her hands above her head and tries to grab hold of something.

Josh move in and made sure he got a shot of Marcus' cock sticking out of Joan's cunt like a black pole. Her petite frame made his cock look even bigger that will make anyone wonder if she could actually get it all inside her with out tearing her apart.

Marcus hooks his hands on her thighs and pulls her slightly to meet his thrust. Inch after inch his cock starts to penetrate her once more, taking his time, feeling the tightness of her cunt against his shaft sliding further inside her.

Joan closes her eyes and her mouth partly open, she arches her back as she felt her cunt stretch to its limit once more and filling every cavern of her pussy. She tries to ignore the pleasure with no success especially when it starts to slide in and out of her in short slow strokes.

Josh and Marcus watches Joan's body twist and hears her moans with every thrust of Marcus' cock. Her body shivers as he thrust his cock further than before and grunts as he presses his front against her mound and held it there for a few seconds before he starts to fuck her once again in a faster phase.

Marcus repeatedly thrust his cock all the way inside Joan after every few thrust and after a few minutes, Joan's body starts to tense and her breathing becomes faster. Her moans start to get a little louder and he even felt her cunt got even tighter as if sucking his cock.

Josh notice her mother's body jerk a little a couple of times as she bit her lower lip and he couldn't but notice the white gooey streak against Marcus' black shaft as it slip in and out of her swollen cunt.

Marcus couldn't believe his own pleasure about to explode after seeing and feeling Joan releases her cum. He held it as long as he could as he continues to fuck her till he couldn't hold it much longer. He pulls out of her and move almost on top of Joan, his cock went straight to her mouth.

Joan were about to open her mouth when she felt Marcus' cum against her lips and cheek. She opens her mouth and clasps her lips around its head receiving the rest of it's cum inside her mouth.

Josh's cock got even harder, sticking out in front of him, bouncing up and down like a springboard as he moves around filming the erotic scene on the couch. He watches Marcus' cock pop out of Joan's mouth and down to her cunt once more and shoved it inside her, gave her a couple of thrust before holding it inside her once more. He lowers himself on top of Joan and embraced her pulling her body against his. Joan wraps her legs around his lower back and hugs him back.

Marcus gives Joan a kiss on the neck and makes a circling motion with hips; his pubic hair rubs her small thin patch of pubic hair.

Joan lets out a moan and a gasp as she throws her head back. "Ohhh. Ahhhh."

Marcus eases up and raises his body and withdrew his still hard cock when Joan's legs fell back down on the couch. "Oh man! You are really something." He said., looking down at her.

Josh turns the camera off and put it aside. His cock felt like hard as steel and begging for attention. He takes Marcus place between Joan's legs and lowers himself, guides his steel hard cock on her opening.

Joan moves to lie down on the couch lengthwise taking Josh on top of her. She gasps as his cock slid completely inside her, and felt how hard it is.

Marcus steps aside and sits on the chair across from the couch and starts to gently rub his cock while he watches Josh take his turn, now practically on top of Joan.

Joan looks up at her son. "You're satisfied now?" she whispered to Josh.

"Totally, thanks mom." Josh whispered back next to her ear as he begins to thrust in and out of her. "I afraid I'll come really soon." He adds.

"I could tell. It really feels hard." Joan said and raises her knees, giving Josh more room.

It didn't take long when Josh starts to thrust fast and deep. "I'm coming." He whispered.

After a couple of thrust and deep inside her, Joan feels her son's warm cum starts to flood her pussy. His cum shots out so hard and felt every squirt inside her.

Marcus sees the white fluid starts to seep out of between Joan's pussy lips and Josh's shaft. He hasn't actually seen it up close and it really turns him on so much. He stood up as Josh got up, "I hope you don't mind to have another last shot with your girl?" He asked while he massages his cock head.

Josh looks at Joan and then back to Marcus. "It's really up to her."

Marcus looks down at Joan, which she just finished wiping her mound. "I'm really worn out."

"It would really be a quick one." Marcus said., almost begging. "Just want to cum inside you, want to know how it feels like."

"You're kidding?" Josh asked and saw the seriousness on Marcus' face. He looks down at Joan and gives her the look and a grin.

Marcus saw Joan smiles and scoops her off the couch, carries her to the bed and lay her on top.

Joan spreads her legs and stretches her arms to the sides as if she's going to brace from the evident.

Marcus hooks Joan's legs with both arms and moves practically on top of Joan, taking her legs behind the knees resting against his arm. He aims his cock on her opening and it slides inside her up to its hilt in one thrust.

Joan gasps and lets out a moan as Marcus' cock impales her. She holds her breath for a brief moment and starts to moan as soon as his cock starts to slide in and out of her wet slick pussy. "You really haven't come inside?"

"Well, I had protection on when I did." Marcus said.

Joan contracts her cunt muscles, squeezing Marcus' shaft as if teasing him. "It's really feels different with out it."

"I bet it is. I cant' wait to fill you up with my cum." Marcus said. to Joan.

Marcus couldn't still believe the tightness of Joan's pussy. She's the tightest cunt he's ever had. He fucks her in full deep thrust and hard enough for Joan to make moan. The thought of coming inside Joan's pussy really took him into the brink of orgasm and with one last deep thrust; he releases his cum deep inside her. He could feel his cum race through the length of his shaft and out to its pee hole like a pressure hose. "Ahhhhh!" He moans as squirt after squirt it fills her.

Marcus couldn't believe the feeling, the warm feeling that engulfs his entire shaft. He couldn't describe it but he love every seconds of his cock buried in side Joan's tight cunt.

Joan meets Marcus thrust as she feels her orgasm building up, trying to catch up with his. Her orgasm was almost at its brink when she feels the warm sensation of cum deep inside her. She hears his moan at the same time.

Marcus rolls off Joan to his back on top of the bed, "Mannn! That was awesome."

"Like that huh?" Joan asked with a smile.

"Like it? That's an under statement if I could describe it." Marcus answers back. He looks at the time on clock on top of side table. "Hate to say it but I got to get on the road."

Josh watches Marcus head for the bathroom grabbing its clothes on the way. He went to the bed and sat next to his mother. "If I didn't see it I wouldn't believe it."

"Wouldn't believe what?"

"That you managed to get that whole thing inside you."

Joan playfully slaps Josh on its back. "Shut up."

"Does it hurt?"

"At first, then it's a matter of getting used to it."

Josh leans over and gives Joan a kiss. "Thanks mom. This is really something." He whispered.

"You are welcome sweetie. Just remember what we talked about."

Marcus shows up from the bathroom all dressed up. Josh still naked went to meet him and walks him to the door.

"Thanks." Josh said and offers a handshake.

Marcus shook hands with Josh, "No. I should thank you. She's really something; I won't mind having her again. You know what I mean?"

"I believe I do." Josh smiled. "I got your number."

Marcus blew a kiss to Joan before walking out the door. Josh closed the door behind him and practically ran towards the bed, jumping on top like a kid and crawled on top of Joan.

"What about a quick one, mom?"

Joan felt her son's hard cock rubbing against her inner thighs. "OK but we need to be home tonight."

Josh fucked his mother but with the thoughts of his sister, Tammy, filled his head and with Marcus' huge cock.