It Really Does Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was time for my practice in high heels, Mistress Kimberly brought out knee and elbow pads for me to wear. They were the type used by rollerblade riders. I put on the pads and 3" black stiletto heels and walked with her help to the treadmill. I had trouble standing still in the heels. My ankles would suddenly wobble, and I would lose my balance. A black leather posture collar enclosing my entire neck was locked on. It ended right under my chin, forcing me to keep my head high. Luckily for me, the treadmill had bars on the side, at waist height, for me to grab when I lost my balance. Between the posture collar, the unfamiliar weight of the 38dd breasts, and the 3" heels it was hard just standing upright. Mistress Kimberly had me stand still for about 20 minutes before starting the treadmill. My calves were already starting to ache. There was an HDTV on the wall in front of the treadmill. Mistress Kimberly started a Victoria's Secret dvd of models walking on a runway. She ordered me to watch how the models moved. "Push your shoulders back. Try to get your shoulder blades to touch. This will make sure your breasts are accentuated. I want you to concentrate on crossing your ankles as you walk. Watch the models, and you will see how that makes their hips sway. I expect you to have that same feminine gait. This training will develop the proper motion of your ass and hips.

I fell several times, but by the end of the workout, I was able to stay upright and walk at a slow pace. She corrected me using a long buggy whip when I did not move correctly. My calves and thighs were shaking when the treadmill stopped.

Finally I got my bathroom break and was allowed to remove the high heels and put on flats. I re-did my lipstick and made lunch for Mistress Kimberly. Then I began to clean the house. Mistress Kimberly told me that this would be my routine for the next week. Morning training would involve lessons in being a proper sissymaid. The next morning's lesson would be on how to properly curtsey when entering a room.

When I had any free time, I was expected to do "special chores" such as polishing all the silverware, waxing the furniture, scrubbing the floors or any minor household repairs. My normal daily chores included cooking, laundry (both machine and by hand), ironing, dusting, making the beds and straightening up around the house. When Mistress Kimberly called for me, I was to stop whatever I was doing and go to her immediately. I was to stand near her until she recognized my presence, then curtsey and ask how I might serve her.

After my daily cleaning, the late afternoon sessions would be devoted to sexual training. I would be taught to properly worship Mistress Kimberly's cunt, asshole, breasts and feet. I would learn to deep throat the largest dildo in the house and take it in my asshole. I would be trained in the etiquette of being used as a toilet and/or toilet paper.

It was obvious that Mistress Kimberly was making a major investment in my training and expected to own an obedient, fully trained feminized maid and sexual slave at the end of it.

Since I now had a chastity device locked on, Mistress Kimberly decided to change my sleeping arrangements. I would no longer be bound to the bed. I would now sleep with a 12" chain locked between by ankles, and a 6" chain between my wrists. Mistress Kimberly would set a timer in the Master Bedroom to unlock my door at 5:30am. I was to wash my face and brush my teeth, and then come to Mistress Kimberly's room. I was to crawl under the covers from the bottom of the bed place my face between her legs. Depending on her position, I was to wake her by licking her asshole or cunt until she told me to stop. Then I was to kneel by the side of the bed. She would then either use my mouth as her toilet, or she would release my wrist and ankle chains. I was to return to my room, shower, dress and prepare her breakfast.

The next three weeks were endless training sessions. I became proficient at walking in 5" stiletto pumps. I lost weight from the diet and exercise program Mistress Kimberly had devised. When dressed in my French maid's uniform, I looked like a teenager's wet dream. My makeup was perfect, and my lips were large, moist and inviting. My 38dd breasts were accentuated by my posture and the tight corset which restricted my waist to a tiny size. The fishnet stockings ended just below the bottom of my uniform, and the ends of my garter belt were visible. The stiletto pumps made my legs look longer and sexier. My wig, earrings, and red fingernails all added to the image.

My nipples were starting to get longer. Mistress Kimberly attached weights to my nipple rings to stretch them, and she would pull and tug on my nipples while sitting on my face.

I always bent from my knees, never my waist. My curtsy became smooth and instinctive. My eyes were always downcast, never rising above my superior's lips. I began to anticipate Mistress Kimberly's wishes. I learned her "hot buttons" when sucking her cunt or asshole, and discovered how to use my tongue stud. I was able to swallow her piss, rarely spilling some from my mouth. I learned to suck the larger dildos, finally overcoming my gag reflex. Mistress Kimberly started me with my head hanging over the end of the bed so she had a straight line down my throat. She would slowly push the dildo in and out, allowing me to relax my throat and swallow as she pushed. I still hadn't managed to take "Steven's" dildo, but was making progress. I also learned to take larger dildos in my cunthole. Mistress Kimberly would fuck me at least once a day, usually in the bedroom. Sometimes she would take me bent over the living room sofa, or tied down to the coffee table.

I learned how to be a lady's maid, giving Mistress Kimberly a manicure or pedicure. I would brush her hair each night, and massage her legs, back, neck and arms. If she used the toilet, I would lick her cunt or asshole clean.

Mistress Kimberly pressed all my sexual buttons, and I was always at a high state of sexual excitement. Her body was incredibly beautiful. I would see her breasts and cunt in my dreams. I reveled in the humiliations she inflicted on me. Her conditioning made me want to do anything to please her. That became my number one goal. I could not image doing anything else. I couldn't believe how happy I was in such a submissive and powerless position. My entire being revolved around Mistress Kimberly.

She did allow me to cum as part of my training. I was put on the coffee table on all fours, wearing my garter belt, stockings, wig and makeup. Mistress Kimberly attached weights to my nipple rings and removed my cock harness. She would sit on the sofa and proceed to milk me, treating my cock like a cow's udder. She ordered me recite "I am the property of Mistress Kimberly. Mistress Kimberly owns me" over and over as she stroked me. The weights attached to the rings swung back and forth, pulling and elongating my nipples. When I came, she caught it in a small bowl. She poured my cum into a special hollow dildo. This dildo allowed her to squirt the cum into my mouth as I sucked it. This training taught me to swallow cum and reinforced my submission. My cock harness went on immediately after I ejaculated.

Once Mistress Kimberly was satisfied that my training was progressing, she started to make some changes to my routine. I was moved from the "safe room", to a room next to the master bedroom. The door was not locked, if fact, there was no door. The room was laid out in a similar manner to the safe room, but everything was in pink. There were more photos on the walls and by the bed. There was a photo of Mistress Denise wearing only a thong bikini bottom. It was the first time I had seen her breasts, and they were just as amazing as Mistress Kimberly's. There was a nude photo of Master Steven in a weight lifters pose. His cock was every bit as big as expected. There was also an enlarged photo of only his cock and balls. I could see the veins and ridges on his cock in incredible clarity. There were several photos of Mistress Kimberly with close-ups of her cunt and asshole. There were large floor-to-ceiling mirrors on one wall and a mirror over the bed. The make-up station was the same. One wall had the leather bondage implements, whips, chains and ropes hanging on pegs. The bureau contained my lingerie, breast forms, stockings, dildos and strap-on sets. There was also a "bondage horse". This was a leather padded piece of equipment, similar to the "horses" used in gymnastics, except this horse had ankle and wrist straps, and other locking devices. I could be bent over the top, so my feet were on one side and my arms on the other, or tied down on top of it with one arm and leg on either side. The later position made both my cunt-mouth and cunt-hole available for use. There was also a 50 inch HDTV on the wall opposite the bed. It was connected to a laptop computer that continually showed changing full-screen photos of dominant women subjugating men, sissies getting fucked, sucking cocks, assholes, breasts, and cunts. The tv set was never turned off. I was forced to constantly think of serving my superiors.

I didn't realize it at the time, but the purpose of moving me closer to the master bedroom was to make it easier for Mistress Denise and Master Steven to use me during the night. Now I was available 24/7 to service Mistress Kimberly.

The Taylors had been gone about 5 weeks and Mistress Kimberly started leaving me home alone for several hours at a time. Sometimes I was given a chore to complete or training to finish before she returned. Other times she would leave me chained or tied up. Mistress Kimberly began to go out in the evenings also. I was required to be awake, fully made up and dressed in my uniform at whatever hour she returned. She would ring the doorbell which I had to answer within 10 seconds.

On evening she told me to expect her home with some guests. She wanted to give me some "live" practice with a cock before the Taylors returned. I was very nervous before she left, and Mistress Kimberly gave me a small pill which she told me to take at 8pm. I believe it was something to keep me calm. No one had seen me since Mistress Kimberly took control and my emotions were running wild. I took the pill at 8, and it did seem to help. At a little after nine, the doorbell rang. I ran to answer it with a surge of adrenalin, and opened it. Mistress Kimberly was there with a handsome and well built man and a stunning red-headed woman. I curtsied as they entered and kept my eyes down. They kept walking into the living room as I closed the door. I think the man briefly looked at me when the door first opened, but then ignored me. I was actually relieved at that.

Mistress Kimberly ordered me to bring a bottle of champagne and three glasses to the living room. I opened the bottle and brought everything in on a silver tray. The two women were sitting on the sofa. The man was in an easy chair naked from the waist down.

I put the tray on the coffee table, being sure to bend at my knees. I asked Mistress Kimberly if there was anything else I could do, hoping that she would tell me to leave. Instead, she said, "Pamela this is my latest project, slavebitch Michelle. Michelle, say hello to Mistress Pamela."

I faced Mistress Pamela and curtsied as I said "Hello, Mistress Pamela."

"Now, tell Mistress Pamela what you are Michelle" Mistress Kimberly commanded.

"I am the property of Mistress Kimberly. I am a cunt-sucking, asshole-licking, cock-loving, sissy-bitch slavegirl" I replied as I had been taught. I kept looking down at the floor as I recited my mantra.

"Kim, she seems a little old. About the same age as the professor our junior year you were training. Whatever happened to him?" Mistress Pamela asked, still examining me.

"I gave him to that blonde, Delores. The one who was working at starbucks and as an aerobics instructor to pay her tuition. She doesn't have to live in that dump off campus anymore. She moved in with him, and he's waiting on her hand and foot, literally." They both laughed. "And she's not working now, since I told him her tuition was his responsibility. Delores and I had a little ceremony where she gave me a check, and I gave her deed to her new property. She wrote me that she enjoys studying much more now with the professor under her desk sucking her cunt."

"Anyway, Michelle's age isn't important to me, she's a present for Denise and Steven. Michelle, show Mistress Pamela your harness."

I pulled up the hem of my French Maid's costume, and lowered my panties, so my cock harness was visible.

"What's the old saying -- like a penis only smaller? That is really tiny. I hope she has a good tongue." Mistress Pamela said.

"Get on your knees" Mistress Kimberly commanded.

I dropped to my knees immediately, and remained there, head bowed awaiting instructions.

"Michelle, Mistress Pamela is, among other things, a notary public. She is going to certify your signature on some documents I have."

Mistress Kimberly handed me some papers and told me to sign them. I not no idea what they were, but at this point, I would have signed anything for Mistress Kimberly. I didn't seem to any will of my own left. Mistress Pamela then stamped the documents and copied down the information on my driver's license. Much later I was told what I had signed. One paper gave Mistress Kimberly power of attorney over all my property and bank accounts. She was able to transfer my monthly deposits to an account controlled by Mistress Kimberly and the Taylors. The second document was a contract stating that I wished to be trained in domestic service by Kimberly Black and Denise and Steven Taylor. In exchange for my room, board and medical benefits for seven years, I gave them unlimited rights to train, use and correct me as they saw fit, and agreed to pay them a monthly fee of $5000. I also agreed to any body modifications they deemed necessary to fulfill my obligations. They were to provide all necessary clothes and uniforms to fulfill my position. They had an option to renew the contract for seven year periods. I could cancel the contract, if I reimbursed them for all expenses and paid an enormous sum in penalties. They also had the right to sell my contract and me to anyone else whenever they wished. I was allowed to read the contract seven years later when my owners exercised the option. All payments were made by Mistress Kimberly with my power of attorney.

"Michelle, Mistress Pamela has graciously allowed Master John to help with your training. She is going out of town for a few days, and doesn't want Master John to feel sexually deprived, so you are going to satisfy him. He won't be using your asshole. The first real cock in there will be Master Steven's. But Master John will be using your cuntmouth." Mistress Kimberly said.

I looked over at Master John as he said, "Hell yes. She doesn't look bad, and those are definitely cock-sucking lips. That tongue stud seals the deal."

"You heard him, Michelle. First freshen your lipstick, then crawl between his legs and beg to suck his cock. I want to see your lipstick marks all over it." Mistress Kimberly demanded.

As I moved to obey, John slid to the edge of the chair.

"Master John, may this sissybitch please have the privilege of worshipping your manly cock."

"Well, since you begged so nicely, sure, get your cocksucking lips around my meat."

"Hold his cock in one hand and rub his balls with the other, Michelle" Mistress Kimberly instructed. "Now kiss the tip and roll your tongue around the rim. Concentrate your stud on the underside of the head."

His cock began to grow and get very hard. It was nowhere near as big as Master Steven's for which I was very grateful. It was about 7 ½ inches long and medium thickness. I was able to take the whole thing in my mouth and down my throat without a problem. I was moving my mouth along his length when I felt his balls tighten. He grabbed my head and shoved his length down my throat and held me there. I could feel him shoot his load. As he pulled out, I swallowed as quickly as I could. I managed to keep all his cum in my mouth.

John gave a loud sigh, and lay back into the chair. I licked off his cock and returned to my position at Mistress Kimberly's knee.

"Is she any good at sucking cunt?" Mistress Pamela inquired with a slight smile on her lips.

"Why don't you tell me?" Mistress Kimberly replied.

"Michelle, crawl to Mistress Pamela and eat her cunt."

I crawled between Mistress Pamela's legs. She had already removed her panties and moved closer to the edge of the sofa. Her cunt was shaven, except for a small patch of hair about an inch above her clitoris. "Let's see how that tongue stud feels, bitch. That's the only part of you that is a stud." She said laughing. "But first wipe off all your lipstick. I don't need your suck marks all over me."

"And why don't you use John while your slut is doing me? Mistress Pamela added.

Mistress Kimberly made a motion with her finger to John. He wasted no time getting between her thighs and kissing her cunt. The only sounds in the room were small noises from the women being serviced as we both concentrated on pleasing them. Mistress Pamela came first, making several loud moans while simultaneously pulling my head into her cunt and squeezing it tightly with her thighs.

"You've trained this bitch well, Kim. I wish John could get a tongue stud, but it wouldn't go over well at his work." Mistress Pamela said.

"Feel free to come over any time to use Michelle. She needs all the practice she can get." Mistress Kimberly replied right after she orgasmed. "John isn't bad either."

"Fix your lipstick, Michelle, then go to my room and kneel by the bed. You still have work to do tonight. Mistress Pamela and Master John will be leaving soon." Mistress Kimberly ordered.

I rose and left the room.

I later learned that Master John wore a chastity device like mine. Mistress Pamela had control of his cock, and Mistress Kimberly made John gets a physical a week before they came over. She didn't want to take any chances with her gift to the Taylors. Kimberly made arrangements for John to come over several times during the week to fuck my face. Mistress Pamela gave her the key to his cock harness. Having a real cock to practice on did improve my skills. Mistress Kimberly stood next to me giving me precise instructions and corrections each time I sucked his cock. I saw the effect of my tongue stud and enjoyed my new ability to control his ejaculation. I was allowed to use my hands the first few times to hold his cock and balls. Eventually, I was used with my hands bound behind my back. I worshiped his balls, and then he held my head and face-fucked me at will.

I waited in Mistress Kimberly's room thinking about her remarks. It was obvious from the confident and professional manner she exhibited training me that she had a lot of practice enslaving and using submissive men. Her goal with me was to create a trained sissymaid and sexual toy for her Aunt and Uncle. I was concerned about how Mistress Denise and Master Steven would react when they returned. They left a longtime "friend" and would come back to a feminized obedient maid and sexual servant. I was so conditioned by Mistress Kimberly at this point that I never considered not following her orders. I wanted to please her, to be used by her, to obey and worship her.

Mistress Kimberly returned and ordered me face-up on her bed. As she sat on my face, she said "Now you've had your first real cock. You will be using larger dildos now, and I want you to start sleeping with a dildo in your cunthole. You need to get it stretched out to take Steven's cock. You will also start keeping a butt plug in there during the day. I am going to give you one with an internal vibrator. When I press the remote, it's your notice that I require your presence."