It Started with Speeding Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed over the thin layer of satin that separated her sex from my lips. The material was damp and musky, a smell I could never get enough of.

My fingertips slid into her g-string and slowly pulled them down off her womanly hips. What I was expected to find was a perfectly smooth pussy, so the sight of her little brush of blonde hair -- barely there -- brought a very pleasant thrill to me. Her tight vulva was still as bare and as smooth as the undersides of her breasts, but now she had a thin strip of wispy blonde hair stretching an inch and a half up her otherwise clean shaven mound.

My lips couldn't get enough of her soft vagina. I had never gone down on a woman who took care of herself to this extent, and I wasn't sure if I would be able to again. The folds of her cunt were as soft as the backside of a baby's hand, and judging from her sharp gasps and moans, very sensitive. I sucked the engorged lips of her labia into her mouth, ran my tongue from side to side over the slippery flesh. The feeling of her bald pussy on my face was getting me hard, something that had never happened before in all my years of oral sex.

Encouraged by her moaning, I sucked down on her clit, loving the way my nose brushed against the brief pubes of her landing strip. I spelled out the letters of the alphabet with my tongue and brought my hands in for reinforcement. "Yes! OHHH!" she gasped as I pushed first one, then a second digit into her wet opening. "More!" she pleaded. I hesitated before introducing a third, stretching her like I'd never stretched Adrienne before. "OHHH! GOD, Simon!! Yess!" Her voice quivered. She humped my face and fingers, her slender thighs closing in around my head. "Oh, oh! Simon! OH!"

I continued to lap at her sex, brushing my lips across her clit from side to side, darting my tongue here and there. I knew that I had to be careful not to over stimulate that sensitive button, so I worked the periphery, licking around it, never right on it. "OHHH!! OH!!" She was being loud, but I didn't care. For those few moments, all I cared was bringing this gorgeous blonde to a crashing orgasm on my mouth. "UH! UH! OHHHHH! YES!! THERE!! YES!! YESS!! UHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

She smothered me as she came. Her already hard abs clenched into a six pack and she clamped her strong legs around me. Sound was cut off. Air was cut off. She bucked and spasmed. She lost control.

I was hard again, giving her only a short moment to recover before sliding up along her toned body. My dick slid along her creamy thighs. I took it in my hand and guided it up along her smooth lips which glistened with her own girl-cum.

"Yes, Simon... put it in me! I need it in me."

I didn't need any more encouragement. I pushed inside her swollen folds with a low groan from both of us. "Oh baby, your cock feels sooo good. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me..." she said in a breathy voice.

I pumped her and she spread her legs wider and wider for me. "Fuck, harder, harder!" The slapping sound of our moist bodies hitting each other grew louder, faster. I positioned her legs up over my shoulders, her body folded nearly in half as I pushed my cock as deep as I could get into her vagina.

"Oh yes! Oh baby, yes, yesss..."

I closed my eyes. Everything was focused on the pleasure of my cock sliding in and out of the blonde. The world dimmed for a moment. I could feel no pain. I felt myself rising, up, up. And then my balls contracted. My penis jerked. All that pent of energy came pulsating forward, entering the warmth of this married woman's snatch. I felt her walls clench in her own orgasm as she felt my hot cum fill her. Our juices mixed, unaware of the illicit act, and my throbbing erection was bathed in our slick love.

"Oh... oh..." was all I could say, my eyes still closed. I shuddered. We shuddered together. Her pillowy breasts were sticky with sweat as I rested down on her.

We only had a moment to bathe in the after glow, however. I heard the tell-tale creak of the third step. Someone was coming up the stairs! My eyes darted to the door. It was unlocked. Oh shit, I thought. Pin-pricks of anxiety assaulted my face and body.

I jumped up with a flash, groaning for a moment as I pulled myself free of Kat's pussy. She was just as alert as I was, gathering our clothes and throwing them hastily into the closet. I glanced at the bed, pulling the corners taught in a desperate move to return it to it's original state. That sort of worked.

"Oh, you have to see our guest bedroom," a woman's voice said. Adrienne's. Oh my God, oh my God! I couldn't think. I could hear my heart pounding deep in my ear drums.

We slipped naked into the closet -- shutting the door and locking us in darkness -- just as the guest bedroom door opened up.

I waited, unaware that I was holding my breath.

End of Chapter 5

Feedback appreciated. It helps me keep going.

12