It Was the Middle of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so wet that the cock parted her slit easily, but he was so thick that she could only slowly inch by inch allow herself to be impaled. Finally though, she'd lowered herself until the entire length of his cock was inside her pussy. She sat for a moment, just to let herself adjust to his girth. She saw that Doug wanted her to move so she rose almost as slowly as she had lowered herself and then lowered herself again, and again sat still when she'd engulfed the entire length of his cock.

She did this again three more time and as she was raising herself the forth time, she saw Doug release a long sigh and felt his warm cum sloshing around inside her pussy. Shit. He fucking came again already. Panicking was pointless, but she still eased herself off Doug's cock and slipped down until she could comfortably take it into her mouth. One or two streams of cum hit her face and another got in her hair before she was able to wrap her lips around the head of his cock and swallow the remaining four or five gushes of cum that shot from his cock.

As soon as she had swallowed his last shot of cum, she began to work her mouth up and down the length of his cock, which pleasantly did not go soft.

Doug sighed with pleasure as she slowly worked her lips up and down the length of him. She'd always stop at the top and spend a few extra sucks on just the head where it was most sensitive. Oh god. That feels so good. Tanner's good too, but his girlfriend is so much better.

Meanwhile, Tanner had a wicked idea, so he ran to his sister's room and found an elastic hair tie. When he returned, he picked up the bottle of lube from the nightstand and crawled up onto the bed behind Dana Lee. Dana Lee's knees were spread apart and her calves bent down at a 90-degree angle as she gripped Doug's cock with her right hand and stroked it while she sucked the head. As she continued to suck, Tanner gripped her hair and pulled it behind her into a ponytail with his fist. He slipped the hair tie down over the ponytail, twisted it into a figure eight and then pulled the ponytail back up through the other portion of the hair tie. As he did this twice more until the ponytail was snuggly held in place with the hair tie, he said to Doug, "You can tell I have a little sister."

Tanner chuckled at his own comment and then slapped Dana Lee on the rump. She lifted it up and pointed her ass at him as he was desiring her to do, and he poured oil directly onto her asshole and then onto his fingers. He tossed the bottle aside and began to work one and then two fingers in and out of her asshole. Dana Lee momentarily stopped sucking Doug's cock so she could turn and look at Tanner with an almost evil gleam in her eye.

In a voice that Tanner barely recognized as being Dana Lee's, she said to him, "Do it, boy."

They'd discussed anal sex the last couple of times they'd fucked and he knew she wanted it. He was pretty sure she'd been practicing with her dildo, so he didn't wait for further invite or encouragement. He placed the head of his cock right up against her little brown eye.

As Tanner eased the head of his cock into her asshole, Dana Lee gasped, "Ahhhhh. Oh god. Do it slow, baby. Do it slow."

Tanner took his time and ever so slowly eased more and more of his cock into her asshole, giving her a chance to relax and adjust as he went, until finally his cock was buried in her down to the base. His balls rested against the back of her thighs when he reached full penetration. He let his cock sit inside her for a moment before he eased it halfway out and then eased it all the back in until his balls were again resting against the back of her thighs. She sighed and moaned with pleasure. "Ahhhh. That feels so good."

When she started sucking Doug's cock again, Tanner began to work his cock in and out a little bit faster. He'd already cum several times that day, so he was able to pump her faster and faster without cumming. His pumping eventually became so fast and so hard that she had to let Doug's cock fall out of her mouth just so she could moan. Finally, Tanner grunted and just as he began to cum again, his cock slipped out of her ass and shot three streams of cum across her back. A little bit more dribbled out and fell on her ass as she gasped with relief.

Tanner quickly moved from behind her and motioned for Doug to come take his place. Doug slid from the bed to the floor and scampered around to the foot of the bed. From there, he gripped the top of Dana Lee's slender, shapely thighs and pulled her down to the foot of the bed so that he could stand and penetrate her from behind. Dana Lee winced with dread as Doug placed the tip of his cock to her asshole and roughly pushed it inside. He sank through to the base just as Tanner had, and Dana Lee silently thanked the higher power she'd seen Alyson pray to a thousand times for allowing her to still be open from Tanner's cock. Otherwise Doug's massive slab of meat would have split her in two.

Doug pumped once, twice and then three times before his cock slipped out of her ass and when he tried to reenter it slipped into her slit instead and stretched her pussy to its physiological limit. One pump. Two pumps. Three. Then she heard Doug grunt and felt several short orgasmic spasms generate from his hips as he came inside her again.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Amy and Nikki followed Katie down the corridor to the office located at the rear of the bar. Katie found the office key on the key ring she'd brought back to the bar and quickly unlocked the door and flipped on the lights. Amy and Nikki followed her inside but neither paid any attention to shutting the door as they licked their lips and watched Katie extract a clear plastic baggie full of white powder from her purse and dump the contents onto the glass table top covering the desk. Both their noses burned in anticipation. Katie always had good coke.

Katie smiled at both of her eager companions and said, "Strip first."

"Huh," Nikki said. Even though Amy was 18, Nikki was suddenly having second thoughts about fooling around with a teenage patient. Amy had no such thoughts and was already tossing her black bikini top to the floor and letting her white skirt fall to her feet.

As Amy stood in just her black thong, and Nikki remained fully dressed, Katie said, "Everything. Both of you. I stripped to get the snowflake, so you have to strip to share it with me."

Amy didn't question as she rolled her thong down her thighs, past her knees, and down to her ankles so she could step her feet through it and stand completely naked before them. Nikki took in the sight of the beautiful 18 year old blonde. Skin bronzed from head to toe by the Florida sun. The tight, muscular body and the waxed pussy erased whatever second thoughts Nikki was having and she offered no resistance when Katie used merely a look to instruct Amy to remove Nikki's clothes for her.

Soon the cute bartender's jeans and yellow tee shirt were on the floor in a pile with Amy's skirt. Amy peeled Nikki's leopard print bra up, releasing a pair of soft, bouncy breasts, with silver dollar areolas that were strangely paler than the surrounding tanned skin. Amy wrapped her lips around them one after the other, marveling at the squishy softness. Her breasts weren't firm like Katie's or Alyson's but as pliant as fresh bread dough.

Then Amy dropped to her knees, and took a moment to admire the colorful tattoo just below Nikki's belly button. It was an elaborate winged skull, with flaming eye sockets, rising out of her leopard print panties.

Nikki shuddered as Amy slowly rolled her leopard print panties down her legs and to her feet so she could step out of them. Now she was just as naked as Amy. Then Nikki gasped as Amy slowly licked her cleanly shaved pink slit from the bottom of the slit up to the clit, circled her clit three times, and then just as slowly licked back down to the bottom of her ever moistening cunt. Then she wrapped her lips around the little silver stud in Nikki's clit, and sucked it gently, sending shivers up Nikki's spine.

Nikki's head fell back and she hoarsely whispered, "Oh my fucking god. That feels so fucking good."

Katie stepped up and started giving Nikki a soft, wet opened mouth kiss as she let Amy take her hand so that she could pull her to her feet. Once Amy was on her feet, Katie's lips left Nikki's and accepted an equally sensuous kiss from Amy. She then held each girl's hand and led them over to the desk. With the elongated fingernail from her right pinkie finger, Katie scoop a small heap of the cocaine out of the pile and held it up to Amy's nose. The teen quickly snorted the offering with her left nostril, tilted her head back and breathed in deeply as she enjoyed the burning sensation the cocaine created in her nasal cavity.

Katie scooped another small heap out of the pile and made the same offering to Nikki who quickly snorted it just as eagerly as Amy had. Temporarily abandoning the cocaine, Katie slid an arm around each naked girl and softly cupped an ass cheek with each hand. She began to slide her right hand up Amy's taught, muscular back as she simultaneously slid her left hand up Nikki's softer but still firm back until she was gripping Amy's curly bright blonde hair with one hand and Nikki's streaked golden brown hair with the other.

She aimed each girl's face so the she could see the pulsing desire that each possessed and then slowly, cautiously pressed the back of each girl's head and guided them until their lips were meshing into a sensuous kiss. Their mouths opening and each girl's tongue laying across the other. As the kiss continued, Katie released her hold on each girl's head and softly, ever so slowly, slid her hands down until she was again cupping Amy's ass cheek with one hand and Nikki's ass cheek with the other.

As the kiss intensified and the grappling of the tongues grew more heated, Katie slipped her middle finger between each girl's ass cheeks and felt the dripping nectar flowing from their pussies. Her fingers lubricated by that nectar, Katie tenderly eased the tip of her middle fingers into each girl's anus and delicately massaged Amy's anus with one finger while she massaged Nikki's with the other.

Each girl gasped and continued to kiss as Katie chose that moment to release the girls so she could separate a portion of the cocaine from the pile, divide that portion into two lines, and then use a rolled up dollar bill to snort a line with each nostril. Just as had Amy and Nikki, Katie tilted her head back and slowly but deeply breathed air and remaining cocaine residue completely into her sinuses. Damn. That is good motherfucking cocaine. Too bad Lindsey turned over a new leaf after my graduation party. She would have loved this shit. I wonder how long my big sister's gonna keep up this goody-two-shoes charade? She's not cut out for sobriety. Or fidelity. Reggie told me he fucked her when he came to fix my dishwasher. Maybe he was lying, but maybe not. Maybe I should give her a call. Invite her over. No. I'll just tell her about it afterwards! How I sucked this sweet-faced little girl's pussy! That'll fucking kill her! Fucking kill.

With that, Katie reached behind herself and untied her halter-top, letting it fall to the floor. She then unsnapped her shorts, unzipped them, and then in one motion pushed her shorts and pink panties down to the floor. She stepped free of them and was now as naked as Amy and Nikki, clothed in nothing but a little red stud in her belly button. She reached out, took Amy by the elbow, and pulled her away from Nikki and pressed her own lips to Amy's. Amy moaned as Katie's fingers found her pussy and easily slid two fingers into the soaked slit.

Then Nikki's fingers stared to swirl Amy's clit, and she got so weak in the knees that she stumbled a bit, before her ass came to rest on the edge of the big desk. The two girls took turns kissing her as they finger fucked her up to a screaming, shuddering orgasm.

Once Amy's orgasm had passed, Amy grabbed Nikki's soft biceps and rotated her around pushing her back on the desk, knocking over papers and pens in the process and scattering them to the floor. Katie had to move fast to protect the big pile of cocaine. She swept it into the wooden outbox and moved it over to the top of a short filing cabinet.

Meanwhile, Nikki's legs went up, and Amy's head went down, diving between those luscious, tanned thighs. She stuck her tongue as far into Nikki's wet vagina as it would go, instantly feeling juices welling up out of Nikki's depths. Soon Amy's face was soaked, and a little puddle was forming on the edge of the desk and dripping to the floor between Amy's knees.

After snorting another line of coke, Katie crawled up onto the desk and straddled Nikki's face, and began to grind her furry brown pussy against Nikki's beautiful face. Nikki's orgasmic moans were muffled wetly in Katie's warm, wet pussy. Katie giggled. "Oh shit. I sure am glad I came into work today. To think that I almost called in sick. Oh fuck. Oh fuck, Nikki, you have a magic tongue. Yeah. Like that. Just like that. Ohhhhhhhhh fuck."

Amy was holding Nikki's thighs up, and when they started quivering she knew Nikki was close to orgasm, so she pushed Nikki's legs back farter, and started rubbing her entire face up and down that bubbling wet pussy, making sure that her nose and tongue flicked across Nikki's clit stud on each wet, sloppy stroke.

Nikki gasped and shuddered as a burst of hot energy exploding out of her depths. "Oh shit! Oh shiiiiiiiiiiit!" She looked up from between Katie's thighs and made eye contact with the beautiful Mexicana. "I love my fucking job."

They laughed for a few moments, then Nikki started moaning again, and then she slurped Katie's flower petals into her mouth and soon both of them were gasping and cumming together.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Gina took her glasses off and rubbed her temples. Then she rotated her head around to stretch the tension out of her neck. She closed her eyes for just a moment and pleasantly thought about how nice it would be to get laid as often as Amy did. She sighed and was about to put her glasses back on so she could finish her brief when her phone began to vibrate. She picked it up off her desk and groaned as soon as she saw Morgana Ferrie's name flashing on the display. "Fuck," she said aloud before pressing the green send button on the phone. "Yes, Morgana."

"You've got to start being a better influence and keeping your daughter in check. I don't want her rubbing off on Alyson."

"What the fuck are you talking about, Morgana?"

"One of the associates saw them today when Amy dropped her off at the mall. Amy was smoking marijuana in her car while they waited for the boy Alyson was meeting."

"One of the associates, huh," Gina said. "Which one?"

"It doesn't matter which one. All that matters is that she saw them."

She, huh. I knew it had to be Carrie. She's so far up Morgana's ass, it's sickening. I never have trusted that sneaky little sycophant. . "Interesting," Gina said.

"What, may I ask, is so interesting about it, Gina?"

"You say Amy was smoking marijuana. In her car. While she was With Alyson. You don't say Amy and Alyson were smoking marijuana in Amy's car."

"That's because Alyson doesn't smoke."

"Really, Morgana?" Gina said. "Really? You think Alyson doesn't get high? I mean really?"

"I don't like your tone, Gina."

"You don't? Too fucking bad."

"I won't listen to you talking to me like that."

"Then don't fucking call me, Morgana," Gina said. "And stop acting like you're so fucking pure when we both know you're not."

"I'm sure I don't know what you're referring to. But if it has anything to do with the Petersen case, I just want to point out that I won that case after you told the senior partners to turn it down."

"Because there wasn't a stick of evidence."

"None that you could find."

"None that I could manufacture."

There was an icy silence on the other end of the line. Then Morgana's cheerful voice returned. "You're treading on very thin ice, dear. May I remind you that the firm benefited to the tune of eight million dollars. And I didn't see you refusing your share of the take."

"The take? Interesting use of criminal terminology, Morgana."

"Why are we fighting Gina? I win cases, and you reap the rewards. I don't understand your problem with that."

"And you also reap the rewards from the cases I win. Tell me though, what rewards did I reap, exactly, when your Moral Action Committee closed down that HIV clinic last year?"

Morgana sighed dramatically. "I don't think you want to hear a lecture about our civic duty to take pro bono cases. But you might like to hear about the Puerto Rican girl your daughter goes to visit."

"You know I take more pro bono cases than you do, so don't even try to go there. And no, Morgana," Gina said. "I don't want to hear about the Puerto Rican girl."

"Okay. Fine, Gina," Morgana said. "I didn't really call you for that anyway. I need you to go do something."

"What?" Gina asked skeptically.

"There's a place out at the beach called The Lemon Bar," Morgana said. "One of the bartenders has information about the Atherton case, and I can't get over there. Can you go talk to her?"

"You have an assistant for that," Gina said. What the fuck? She's not my boss.

"Carrie's watching Barry Atherton, while I meet with the State Attorney, or I'd do it myself. Please. Can you just go do it? You know how important this case is to the firm, so just drop whatever you're doing and get over there asap. I have no idea how much longer the bartender will be on duty, and I don't trust anyone else to talk to her. Her name is Katie."

"Fine. Text me the address, and I'll do it. Good bye, Morgana," Gina said as she turned off her phone. Fucking bitch. If the senior partners only knew the things I know. Oh, hell, of course they know. They'll just keep looking the other way as long as she makes it rain money. But one of these days she's gonna slip up, and I'll be there, laughing my ass off.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Alyson ran the key card through the slot in the door. She'd hoped for a bit nicer hotel. She wasn't expecting The Hilton but this didn't even match up to The Days Inn. Still, it had a bed. There was even a pool if they felt like going for a swim after they fucked. After we fuck. I can't believe I'm about to let a boy fuck me. I'm even excited about it. A few minutes and it's no more little virgin beauty queen.

She pushed the door all the way open so Christian could follow her inside. She could easily tell that he was even more nervous than she was. That's cool. I like that.

"Just drop those bags on the dresser, sweetie," she told him. He's like an obedient little puppy that'll do what ever I say. She giggled. Pussy rules. She kicked off her Vans and stood in her bare feet. He looked down at her pretty white feet. Not one inch of her body was tan. She cupped his chin like she had outside the food court and brought her lips to his. He didn't let his mouth open at first, so she softly sucked his top lip. Then she slowly licked that same lip with the tip of her tongue until his lips parted and she slipped her tongue into his mouth.

Wow. She can really kiss. I don't know who she's been dating. I didn't even think she had a boyfriend, but whoever it's been, they must kiss a lot. She slid her hands into his shirt and cupped his pecs just the same way she'd cup Amy's tits during their make-out sessions. He groaned as her thumbs brushed across his nipples. That feels nice.

He was beginning to loosen up, but he wasn't getting hard. Oh me. What am I going to do if I don't get hard? She's so horny right now she'll probably get pissed and tell everyone she was going to let me make love to her and like the little faggot that I am I couldn't do it. Alyson Ferrie wants ME to fuck her, and I can't get hard.

1...34567...11