Jake's Sisters Ch. 03

Story Info
Jake unwraps Lindsey.
4.3k words
4.7
398.6k
159

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: Here's the next installment I hop you guys like it. Like always keep the feedback coming. And for those of you who are awaiting another installment of "The Show" please be patient with me. I have not given up on it. I simply wanted to write something different than celebrity stories. Besides it's going to be hard going back to it because of the huge amount of response this story has generated for me, and more feedback, means more motivation to write. I didn't start writing for praise but I did expect response, and I thought "The Show" brought a good response but to this day that story had only had 12000 views, whereas "Jake's Sisters" had gotten 31000 in a single day!!! Anyway thank you all for your encouragement and your support I really appreciate everything.)

Chapter 3

When they got home Sandy was sitting in the leather armchair, that sat at the end of the sofa facing the opposite wall, reading the same book from the beach yesterday. She put her book down when they walked in.

"So how was it?" She asked, looking more toward Sarah than at Jake.

Sarah nodded and grinning. "I think he had a good time." She put an arm around him. "Right?"

Jake fought not to blush. "Yeah."

Sandy stood up. "I'm glad you had a good time then."

Lindsey looked in the kitchen. "Hey where's Mom?" She asked.

"Oh Jessica, had a last minute gift idea, so she and Mom went to get something somewhere." Sandy said.

Lindsey nodded. "Alright, that means I have time to change."

"Me too." Jake said and scrambled up the steps. He really just wanted to get away from his sisters for a while. He had had sex with Sarah and it was like a sign hung over his head, at least it felt that way. The way Sandy looked at him was like she had been waiting for him to blurt out; "Sarah and I fucked and I came inside her!"

He didn't feel bad about what he and Sarah had done. He just felt that it was something that didn't need to be public knowledge. It was bad enough that Lindsey knew. He shook his head and sat down on his bed. "I'm going to hell." He muttered.

Incest was a crime, but he couldn't recall it being an actual "sin" so maybe he was off the hook with that. Hell, sex was supposed to be between people who loved each other, so why not your sister? Jake shrugged his doubts away. The fact was he had done it and his balls tingled very pleasantly from the experience. He would do it again too, if he could. Maybe Sarah would let him fuck her again tonight, she certainly seemed interested in doing it with him again.

He changed into his favorite T-shirt and jeans combo and tossed his dress clothes into the hamper in the corner of his room. He sat back on his bed and played a few Dream Theater songs on his guitar from memory.

He didn't know how long he played, but it was Jessica who knocked on his door which meant that he had to have been in his own world for at least a couple of hours. The thing about living with women was that you got a feel for how much time it took for a peculiar shopping expedition. And when they where shopping for him, it was about a two hour deal. Shoes and clothing were an all day nightmare.

Jessica peeked her head in the door. "Did you have a good time today?"

Jake nodded, setting his guitar down. "Had a blast."

Jessica smiled. "Pick a hot girl?"

"You knew they were taking me to get laid?" He asked?

"Well I had an idea when Sarah got that stupid grin on her face." She came into the room and plopped herself onto his bed. "So how was it?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what did it feel like? Did you like being inside I girl? Did you like knowing that she could feel you moving inside her?" Jessica said with rather explicit detail.

"You thought that question out way too much."

"I'm just trying to get an idea about how your first time was, since it couldn't be with me." Jessica said putting a hand on his leg.

"I see, well, it was nice." Jake said. Jessica was still throwing herself at him. What his cock really that nice that they would want it so badly. I was being to seem like they couldn't help themselves. Jake's mind crossed over into the dark side for a moment, he began to see ways he could use his sisters.

"Nice?" Jessica raised her eyebrows. "Just fine?"

Jake stood up quickly. "What do you want me to say? It was amazing, grand, wet, tight, whatever. Is that what you want me to say?"

Jessica put up her hands. "Hey sorry for caring. It's too bad we couldn't get down to it last night. I really would have liked your hard dick inside my little pussy."

Jake shook his head. "Stop that alright? We are not going to get down to that, you're my sister and it's wrong and that's that." Jake said, but inside his mind said,I'm just buying my time Jessica. I'm waiting until you want it so bad you'll do anything I say.

Jessica looked hurt, she frowned and actually looked really crushed. It was a brief look and quickly she grinned. "It's okay, alright? Let's forget all about it. Now come downstairs and open your presents. I have a feeling you are going to flip."

Jake smiled. "Oh jeez, what did you guys do?"

Jessica pulled him out of his room. "You'll see."

They went downstairs together and into the living room. Janet, Lindsey, Sarah, and Sandy sat around the oak coffee table with a small pile of wrapped gifts on it.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all cried.

Jake blushed and smiled. "You didn't have to do this guys."

Sarah stood up. "Great I can take mine back." She pretended to rummage through the gifts.

Janet slapped her hand. "Stop."

Sarah sat down. "I was only playing mom, damn."

Janet patted the recliner and motioned Jake over. "Come on, birthday boy. Have yourself a seat and relax."

Jake moved over and sat in the chair. All of them were looking at him and smiling. Janet looked at him like a proud mother, but his sisters looked like they were all thinking very dirty thoughts about him, especially Sarah.

"Alright mine first." Sarah said lifting a blue rectangle shaped package out of the pile and set it in Jake's lap.

Jake unwrapped the package and opened the white box. Inside was a black silk shirt and under it a couple of novelty shirts. One had two guys facing each other holding chickens. One of the chickens was much bigger that the other guy's and the caption underneath said, "Don't be jealous, but my cock is bigger than yours."

Everyone got a laugh out of that, Jessica laughed harder than everyone else though. She got the truth behind it although Sarah probably did too.

"Thanks Sarah." Jake said smiled.

"Just don't wear that to school, Jake." Their mother warned.

"Me next." Jessica said pulling another blue gift out of the stack and gave it to Jake. Janet refolded his shirts and put them on the floor nest to the chair.

He opened Jessica's gift. There was a guitar tablature book for Dream Theater's "Train of Thought" album and five sets of Ernie ball 7-string slinkys.

"Hey thanks, I didn't even know this book was even out. But I don't have a 7-string guitar." Jake said to Jessica.

Jessica shrugged. "Yeah, the guy said that you would need a heavier gauge string for that book because the tuning is different or something like that." Jessica explained.

Sure enough the very first song in the book was tuned to C which was two whole steps lower than regular E tuning.

"Oh, thanks for thinking a head."

Jessica smiled. "Well I am almost a doctor after all."

Sandy pulled out a green, small but very heavy box and set it in Jake's lap. "OK, now me. I know you've been needing one of these."

Jake opened the box to reveal a Wah pedal by Cry Baby. Jake laughed and clapped his hands.

"Oh hell yes! Thanks Sandy." He cried.

Sandy smiled. "You're welcome."

Lindsey took the final package off the table and gave it to him with a grin.

He opened her gift to see a book called "50 ways to get into her pants". They all laughed again.

"There's more." Lindsey said.

Under the book were two new games for Playstation 2; Tekken 5 and Xenosaga episode II.

"Awesome. Thanks Lindsey." Jake said grinning ear to ear.

"Ok, Jake here's mine." His mom said, pulling a little box of condoms and giving it to him.

"Oh God, come on Mom." Jake groaned.

"You're at that age and I want you to be careful." Janet said.

Sarah laughed. "He ain't never gonna need those, I don't know why you even bothered. Jake's never getting any."

"Hey shut up Sarah." Jake spat. "By the way you are not supposed to use a double negative."

"Whatever." She began to sing. "No sex for you."

"Stop it." Janet snapped.

Jessica stood and looked at Janet. "Ready Mom?" She asked.

Janet smiled. "Yes, bring it in."

"Bring in what?" Jake asked.

No one answered him. They all just sat there smiling at him.

Jessica came back in carrying a black case and set it on the table. Before Jake could get up to see it, Janet kissed him on the cheek.

"Happy Birthday again, baby." She said. "I love you."

Sarah was making kissy faces but stopped before Janet could see.

Jake moved to the table and looked at the case. It was all black and made of hard plastic with the words "Ernie Ball" engraved on it.

Jake looked at his family. "You didn't."

They just smiled.

He opened the case slowly. Then he screamed in disbelief and delight. It was a custom John Petrucci 7-string guitar with piezo pick-ups and the mystic dream color. He ran a hand up and down the guitar's neck making sure it was really there.

Satisfied that the guitar wouldn't suddenly fade away, he ran to his mother and hugged her tightly in a bear hug. She groaned as he squeezed the air out of her. Then he grabbed Jessica and Sandy together in an equally tight hug. The groaned and laughed. Lindsey grabbed him and hugged him from behind.

Sarah backed away as he came after her. "Oh hell, no. You get away from me. Jake I mean it, I'll take the fucking thing back."

But she couldn't run fast enough, he grabbed her and lifted her into the air. She squealed but in the end they were both laughing.

"Go try it out." Jessica said.

"Yeah I want to hear how a twenty-five hundred dollar guitar sounds." Lindsey said.

Jake grabbed the guitar out of the case and ran to his room. The girls brought up his other gifts as he played with the amp at full volume. He played every song he could think of and they all sounded perfect coming from the guitar.

Finally at nine-thirty his mom told him to turn it down for the night. Five hours of playing had tired his hands out anyway so he put the guitar carefully back in the case using a rag to wipe it off.

He got undressing and ready for bed when Lindsey came into the room.

"Hey Jake can I talk to you?" She asked.

"Yeah sure." He said, he began to fear that she was going to yell at him for having sex Sarah.

"I want you to know that I'm not mad about what you did with Sarah today." She said sitting on the bed.

Jake blinked. "You're not?"

She shook her head. "No, I understand why you did it. You're a guy and you were a virgin and Sarah is very attractive. I'm just a bit surprised, that's all."

"Surprised? At what?"

"That you'd pick Sarah to lose your cherry to. I'd always figured you would ask me to have sex with you for your first time." She said.

"I didn't exactly pick Sarah; wait a minute, you what?" Jake gasped.

Lindsey smiled. "Well you and I get along the best so I always figured you'd come to me with your sex problems."

"Are you trying to say you wanted to have sex with me?" Jake asked.

"We actually almost did." She smiled.

Jake froze. "We what?"

Lindsey grinned. "When we landed on top of each other at the beach you we're hard and when we landed your penis was between my labia. You probably didn't notice though your trunks."

Jake blinked. "I didn't know."

"Don't worry I don't mind, in fact, why don't we try out one of your other presents." Lindsey smiled and pulled out the box of condoms.

"You're kidding right?" Jake asked.

Lindsey shrugged and shook the box of condoms. "If you don't want to, you don't have to. I just thought you'd like to do your hot sister." She smiled.

Jake couldn't believe her. He didn't really believe he had suddenly become this super stud. First Jessica and then Sarah, now Lindsey was after him. He had to figure out how to use this his advantage, come to think of it; maybe he already was.

He looked at Lindsey who was watching him with hungry eyes. He remembered staring at her at the beach, and he wanted to see her body again. He wanted to touch her, and explore her. Time to have sex with another sister it seemed.

"Lindsey I don't know if we should." Jake started.

Lindsey leaned back on the bed and crossed her legs. "You can do anything to me." She said in a sex voice that sent shivers through him. "In fact, we don't really even need these." She tossed the condom box somewhere behind him.

Jake tried to imagine her body through the material of her dress. He wanted her and he could have her. So he took the opportunity.

He motioned for Lindsey to sit up. Lindsey smiled and did as he motioned, looking straight up at him eagerly.

"What do you want me to do first?" Lindsey asked looking up at him.

"Lose the dress, I want to see your wonderful body." He said.

Lindsey stood and slipped the dress off her shoulders, letting it slide from her body slowly. Jake grabbed her while she stood there in just bra and panties. He ran his hands over her skin.

Lindsey leaned against him pressing their almost naked bodies together. They kissed as Jake's hands ran down her back to cup her tight ass. She felt soft and silky he wanted to be inside her.

He snaked his way down her body. He kissed her neck and her collar bone moving lower slightly.

Lindsey moaned softly cupping Jake's head in her hands. "Oh yes, that's nice. You learn quickly." She breathed.

Jake kissed the skin of her breasts in the bra. He slipped his tongue between them to taste the smooth flesh on her chest. Jake moved back up to kiss her again pushing his tongue into her mouth so she could suck on it.

Lindsey's hands rubbed the front of his boxers feeling his cock through the material. He was hard already and she knew that Sarah had been right; he was very large. She knew how good he would feel inside her. Her tight cunt quivered in excitement and anticipation.

She stepped away from him and reached back to undo her bra. Her breasts sprung free and Jake dove for them. She laughed as they fell onto the bed but her laughter was quick to become moaning as Jake sucked on her nipple.

He was being completely experimental, just doing random thing to see what kind of reaction he could get out of his sister. She moaned and arched her back in pleasure when he gently bit her nipple and twirled his tongue around it while he moaned the flesh of her breast in his hand.

He pulled away smiling. "I think I'm getting good at this."

Lindsey shook her head. "Actually you're wonderful at this. I think you might be a sex prodigy." She said.

"Thanks."

Lindsey motioned toward his boxers. "Take them off."

Jake turned over and lay on his back as he kicked his shorts off. His cock flopped on his stomach. Lindsey got on all fours between her legs. Leaning over his cock she let her hair fall on his stomach and chest completely blocking his view.

He felt her blow on his cock. A warm rush of air over his shaft. Then she curled his fingers around his cock jerking him slowly. He let his head fall back on his pillow, relaxing into what she was doing.

Lindsey, like Sarah, marveled over how great her brother's cock was. The more she touched it the more she wanted it. She put her lips slowly around his head. Carefully she sucked on the soft skin of his knob, running her tongue around it. Jake's breathing quickened and she smiled to herself, feeling proud that she could make her brother feel good.

Slowly she eased more of his cock into her mouth sliding her tongue along the underside of his shaft. She began bobbing her head rapidly. She felt his cock throb and actually get harder in her mouth, and she knew he had to be inside her now.

She sat up on her knees and looked into Jake's eyes. "How do you want me?" She asked ready to do anything he asked of her.

Jake thought back to all the porno he had watched. His favorite position had always been doggy style.

"Take off your panties first." He said.

She climbed out of the bed and faced the other wall, away from him. "Like this?" She asked bending over, slowly slipping her underwear down and off.

Jake climbed out of the bed and pressed himself against her. He ran his hands along her firm toned midsection up to her tits.

"I want you on the bed on your hands and knees." He whispered into her ear.

Lindsey moaned and leaned back against him. "Are you gonna slip you big hard cock inside me little brother? You want to fuck your sister's brains out? Cause that's what I want. I wanna feel your big rod sliding in and out of me and then I want you to cum on my face." She said.

Jake's cock jumped against her ass before she moved away toward the bed. She crawled onto the bed on all fours looking back at him with a look that made him tremble with desire.

He crawled up to her on his knees. He gripped the base of his cock and lined it up with her dripping slit, fitting his head to her hold. He heard Lindsey sigh in anticipation.

He pushed slowly once against feeling a vagina stretch delightfully around his fuck stick. Lindsey actually cooed loudly as he slipped deeper into her. It was the same feeling being inside Lindsey as Sarah. Both were equally tight and warm and wet and oh so good.

Jake groaned as he pushed deeply into her. Lindsey pushed back against him, his cock filling her utterly. Lindsey knew that Sarah had been right. As Jake's cock spread her walls widely but not painfully, it felt unbelievable.

Lindsey moaned as Jake pulled back, her cunt desperately trying to hold him inside her. He watched his cock slide from her body. He liked this position, he knew, as he pushed back into her. Then he picked a steady pace as he fucked her with long smooth thrusts.

Lindsey tossed her head back moaned, her hair flicked onto her back. "Oh yeah, I like that. Keep fucking me like that, oh, Jake don't stop." She breathed.

Jake ran his hands along the skin of her backs. He kept his pace feeling the inner walls sliding along his shaft.

"Oh, fuck me harder. I'm going to cum, oh Jake, that feels so good. Make me cum big brother." Lindsey moaned pushing back against him harder.

Sarah paced her room quickly, unable to sleep. She felt her belly burning and her pussy quivered and trembled. It was like she could still feel Jake's cock throbbing and moving inside of her.

She had never felt this way so long after actually having sex. She didn't know if it was because it was the thrill of it being her brother, or if his cock was just that damn good. It was madness really, she couldn't sit still, and she couldn't sleep. Her entire body seemed to demand his touch.

Finally she couldn't control herself anymore, she put on a top and headed to Jake's room, wearing just the top and a pair of panties. It felt like her knees were literally dragging her down the hall.

She froze outside his door. She could hear moaning on the other side. It sounded like Lindsey.

Sarah gasped and slowly opened the door.

Lindsey was on her back while Jake was drilling her. Sarah could see his cock sliding in and out of her smoothly. Lindsey was moaning loudly and had her legs locked around Jake's back.

By now Sarah was fully into the room and she had silently closed the door.

Jake groaned. "Lindsey, I'm close."

Lindsey unlocked her legs. "Cum on my face. I'm not on the pill you have to cum on my face." She moaned.

12