Jane's Folly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh God…Oh Yes! Oh Jakkkkkkkkkkkkke,” Jane yelled as a volcano of pleasure erupted inside of her and waves of pleasure flowed through her entire body. Jake lapped up all of her juices and then, rising up to meet her, kissed her deeply on the mouth. Jane could taste her flavor on his tongue as she gently sucked it, and circled her arms around Jake’s neck. He lay on top of her motionless for a few moments, but then began to align the head of his cock with her pussy and gently began to sink into her.

“Oh God No Jake! What are you doing? No stop this,” Jane cried as she felt the unmistakable sensation of a cock sliding into her. Jake made no response as he kept pushing slowly into her, but tried to stop her protests by kissing her mouth.

“No Jake Stop this! It’s gone to far! I’m getting married! Oh please Jake stop,” she cried as she pounded on his back trying to make him get off, but her efforts were failing miserably. Try as she may to resist, her pleasure was increasing exponentially with every centimeter he slid in to her. Jake remained silent as he continued to sink into her, but he quickly grabbed her turtle neck and pulled it off, exposing her beautiful breasts confined in a tight blue bra. Jane was near the point of no return and her defenses were being overwhelmed by her desire. Desperate to protect something for her future husband on her wedding night she gave one final plea.

“Jake please use a condom. I’ll let you fuck me if you use a condom baby. You can use one of Jim’s please baby,” she cooed as her desire was getting the best of her.

“Do you promise,” Jake said as he momentarily stopped.

“I promise baby. The condoms are in my purse in the hallway,” she said.

Jake pulled out and went to the hallway and brought back her purse, and when she saw his cock bouncing as he walked, her pussy ached with anticipation. He handed her the purse and she quickly found Jim’s condoms, and while Jake was putting it on, she calmly removed her bra and waited for him to be ready. Once Jake had the condom on, she took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom, where she laid down on the bed and spread her legs, as he knelt between her thighs.

“Oh Goooooddddddd,” Jane moaned as she felt him slide back into her. She could feel her pussy stretch as it tried to accommodate this huge organ being forced deep inside. Her eyes widened as she felt his cock go deeper then anyone she had ever had, it filled her completely and almost seemed like it would break her in half, as it just kept pushing forward. Finally, she felt the invasion end as their pubic bones met and his cock touched her cervix. They lay motionless for a minute to get adjusted to each other, until very slowly Jake began his thrust.

Jake continued to pump into her very slowly while Jane moaned deeply as he leaned down, and taking a nipple into his mouth, began to suckle from her breast. Jane grabbed his head and pulled him closer to her breasts as he continued to suckle, and wrapped her legs around him as he continued his thrust. He could not believe how tight she was as he continued to burrow his cock up inside of her his cock felt like it was contained in a velvet vice.

“Oh God Jane…oh your so fucking good...oh Janey,” he moaned as he picked up his pace and began to thrust harder.

“Oh baby…keep it going…keep it going…that’s it…oh your so fucking big…oh it’s so big Jake…oh God Fuck me baby,” Jane cried as she felt all of her inhabitations fade away and become replaced with pure lust .

Jake took her words to heart and began to pound into her furiously, but as he did he noticed a very strange feeling on his cock. A feeling like it was released from some kind of containment, as he looked down and saw his cock pounding into her pussy, he noticed with mild alarm that the condom had ripped off, but he was too far along and continued to fuck her even harder. Jane who was blissfully unaware of the condom breaking, pulled Jake’s mouth back to her breasts and locked her legs behind him, as she felt the build up of pleasure in her pussy.

‘Oh Jake...yes…yes…oh Baby…Oh….JAKKKKEEEEEEEE,” Jane cried as her second orgasm of the day took her body to new heights of pleasure.

Jake continued to pump until he felt his on wave of pleasure building, and knowing full well the condom was broken, he grabbed her and pulled her tight, as he plunged deep inside of her and exploded.

“Oh Janey...Oh God…ARGHHHHHHHHHHH,” he cried as spurt after spurt of his hot seed found it’s way into her fertile valley.

Jane’s eyes widened as she suddenly felt his cum inside of her, and as she looked down and saw his cock still buried in her, she realized that he wasn’t wearing a condom.

“What did you do Jake? I told you to wear a condom! Oh my God what did you do,” Jane cried as she realized what happened.

“I’m sorry Janey but the condom broke, but by the time I realized it I wanted to be inside of you so badly that I couldn’t stop.”

“I don’t belive what we just did. It was so wrong. God I’m so ashamed of myself,” Jane said as she began to cry.

“Don’t say that Janey and please don’t cry. Being inside of you was the greatest thing that has ever happened to me in my life. This has been the greatest night of my life. I love you Janey,” Jake said as he began to kiss away her tears.

“Oh I love you too baby, but what we did was wrong and I’ll never forgive myself,” Jane sobbed as she returned his kisses.

“Janey please don’t cry,” Jake repeated as he continued to kiss her.

Jane returned his kiss and realized his cock, still buried deep inside of her was now hard again and as she began to move her hips, a moment of clarity came to her mind and she told him to get another condom. She could not risk becoming pregnant by Jake, and even though the condom broke before, she wanted her husband to be the only one to impregnate her. She wanted to save one vital piece of her body for him, she wanted it to be Jim’s baby growing inside of her, and Jim’s semen to fertilize her egg. She knew the condom broke and she knew she was facing a risk, but if her desire was going to rule the day she wanted to protect her fertilization as best she could.

“Here Janey I have it, but I have the same problem as before. It’s too small to cover me,” Jake said as he showed her the condom going half way down his shaft..

When Jane saw his cock her desire got the best of her again and she wrapped her hand around his cock and began to slowly stroke him. As she was doing this Jake began to suckle from her nipples and slipped a finger deep into her pussy, while Jane moaned with delight. She was losing her resolve now as she felt his fingers find and stimulate her clit and his mouth suckle from her nipples.

“Let me inside of you again Janey. I know you want to. I know how good it was. I need to be inside of you again janey,” Jake cried as he continued his manipulations.

“Jake honey we can’t….Oh God… I can’t get pregnant…I am getting married…oh God Yes…oh baby,” she moaned as he continued his assault on her.

“What if I pull out Janey…That way you won’t get pregnant, but I can still be inside of you. Oh please Janey. Please let me inside you,” Jake moaned as they continued to stoke each other.

“Oh God I don’t know baby. Can you pull out in time,” Jane moaned.

“Oh yes Janey. It would be no problem,” Jake said as he continued to suckle from her breast.

“Alright baby, but please remember to pull out,” Jane said as she acquiesced to his demands.

“I want you from behind Janey,” Jake said as he turned her around and stroked his cock a few times, before removing the condom and plunging deep inside her pussy from behind.

“Oh God Jake…Oh yeah…oh baby…oh sweetheart…oh it feels so good,” Jane cried as Jake began to piston in and out of her

He cupped his hands around her breasts and pinched and teased her nipples as his cock continued to thunder into her. Jane leaned her head back and kissed him deeply, as she moved her hands down and grasped his ass to pull herself hard against him and match his stroke. Jake remembered her warning him to pull out, but when he felt her tight pussy wrapped once again around his cock, and felt her pull herself against him as he fucked her, he decided that he would not pull out and he would empty his balls into her once again.

“Oh God Jake…oh God…Oh Baby...Oh GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD,” Jane exclaimed as she reached her third mind-blowing orgasm of the day. She moaned with delight and she felt almost completely detached from the situation as an orgasmic fog settled over her and clouded he faculties with overwhelming pleasure. She was vaguely aware of Jake pounding into her, but could not make out the words he was saying.

“I’m getting close Janey, but I can’t pull out. It is too good baby, I need you too much and I love fucking you too much to stop. Please let me,” Jake said as he continued to pump her.

“Alright baby,” was Jane’s response even though she had not heard the question, but on her response Jake’s plowing went into overdrive and he soon was exploding once again inside of her.

“Oh God Janey...Oh yeah…Oh GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD,” Jake cried as his semen once again coated her fertile valley and he collapsed on top of her exhausted.

As she came down from her high, Jane began to realize the gravity of her situation and she shrieked in horror at feeling Jakes cock still buried in her to the hilt.

“Jake what the fuck did you do? Oh my God you told me you would pull out! You promised me! Jake why didn’t you,” she yelled.

“I’m sorry Janey but I couldn’t. I love the feeling of being inside you and I just could not do it,” he said as she rolled out from under him and inadvertently straddled his legs.

“I don’t believe this! Jim wants a family! Oh my God how could you do this to me,” Jane screamed as she began to pound on his chest. As she was berating and insulting him, his cock began to grow again and it aligned itself with the opening of her pussy.

“I can not believe that yo...uh,” Jane said as Jake gripped her perfect ass and pulled her closer to him, while at the same time pushing his cock deep into her pussy once again.

“Oh God Jake no more please! Oh God stop baby please…oh stop Jake,” Jane cried as her defenses were once again completely overwhelmed, and she began to match his thrusts with her pelvis.]

“Oh Jake please stop…Oh please...Let me save something for my husband…Don’t take all of me baby please,” she pleaded in one last attempt to stop the unstoppable.

Jake made no reply as he continued to slowly thrust into her, and when he saw the lust filled eyes of Jane, he removed his hands from her thighs and gently kneaded and massaged her breasts, as she continued to completely and wholeheartedly fuck him.

“Does that feel good baby? Do you like to ride me baby,” Jake moaned as Jane increased her pace.

“Oh God yes! God forgive me I do love fucking you baby,” she replied as she continued to rock him.

“What about the condom Janey?”

“Forget the condom baby. Just shut up and fuck me,” she replied as she leaned down and kissed him passionately.

To be continued…?

12