Jarvis' Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued moving her vibrator in and out of her pussy while she questioned why his face and body appeared in her mind. She didn't know why but she felt great all over and continued letting herself come closer to climaxing.

With her eyes closed, flickering images of her holding Jarvis cock kept appearing. In her mind, she saw herself smiling too. She was excited. Her body quivered and pulsated in jerking motions. She began to tense up and tighten up. Jarvis' face appeared again. Her mouth was on his cock. Flashes continued sweeping through her mind. She craved his cock, almost any black cock. She had no idea why. She wanted to believe she craved only Harley's cock, but young Jarvis' cock seemed to be hat she envisioned repeatedly. It was what popped up in her mind while fantasizing and masturbating.

So close to climaxing she felt every possible sensation. All of a sudden she heard down the hall in Tammy's room a satisfying scream. She heard exhausted yelps. Tammy screamed out loud accidentally. Tammy's mom knew why but smiled, laying her head back on her pillows to finish what she came to do.

Instinctively as a mother, one would expect she would go running to Tammy's room. Fortunately for both, Tammy's mom was wrapped up in her long lost fantasy. Picturing Jarvis and sometimes his dad, their images were developing strongholds in her fantasy. She didn't know why both, but continued on so she could climax.

Meanwhile, Tammy lay back in her bed, catching her breath and smiling as her juices gushed out her cunt and down her thighs. The tensions subsided as she rested her body and smiled at the ceiling. She craved Jarvis even more. Tammy seriously wished he was there to induce and enjoy in it all. She craved the real thing. Tammy wasn't going anywhere. She finally saw her bedroom door. She saw it was partially open. It concerned her a little bit. Her mom, back in her own room was busy masturbating and fantasizing about Jarvis and his dad. Tammy inspired her. Her mom didn't mind the inspiration at all.

She encouraged Tammy to follow her desires and behave in such a manner. Never did she discourage Tammy from doing it that way. To her mom fingering and using a vibrator or dildo was the perfect and natural way to let out one's inner most desires and feelings.

Tammy's mom felt awesome when she heard Tammy's cries of joy. She knew Tammy climaxed. By the intensity and the sounds in her voice, she knew Tammy's orgasm was incredible. She closed her eyes drifting back to her own and shortly afterwards Tammy's mom accidentally let out her own screeching cries of bliss.

Tammy's eyes widened wondering at first what her mom was actually doing; she knew right away what it was. She said to herself she had to write all of this in her online journal. Then she told herself she had to talk to her mom about having Jarvis over for dinner sometime. She kept saying "I need Jarvis in my life again."

Down the hall her mom smiled and thought "We should have Jarvis over for dinner soon; mmmm, yes that's right, mmmmm."

12