Jason's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held her hand for a moment and said "I do understand Nigha, but I'm glad we talked about it a little. Now let's finish up so we can get back to work, GOSH you're so distracting!" he said with a laugh.

She looked at him, shook her head and rolled her eyes and laughed along with him.

It was the first easy laugh they'd shared in months. His heart flipped in his chest as he watched her. He was still insanely in-love with her, but was willing to settle for friendship if it would keep her in his life.

The next two weeks were grueling, and outside of their project they talked very little. They were pulling 12 hour days, and were both visibly exhausted. On Friday, she wore a fitted black turtleneck, fitted red skirt, and some sexy knee-high black leather boots.

Jason thought his cock would jump out of his pants when she walked by him. Damn her for making him feel that way, for looking that way. He never understood how she could be so sexy while being completely covered, but DAMN she had it.

Her clothes were always so perfect, never too tight, caressing rather than squeezing her every curve. For the first time in a long time, he dreaded being alone with her.

The first few hours that they were alone went off without a hitch. They got a lot done, the cleaning crew had come and left, and she needed to get copies of their outline together.

When she stood up and walked out, something in Jason snapped. He followed her to the copy room and just stood there for a moment watching her.

She had no idea he was there and due to the noise of the copier, she didn't hear the door close and lock. She did feel him standing behind her, his hot breath on the side of her face and her neck.

She closed her eyes and tried to think of something to say, but she was coming up empty. Being this close to him was what her body wanted even though her mind was screaming NOOOOH!

"What are you doing?" she managed to get out, trying to sound annoyed.

"I just came to give you a hand" he said as he put one hand beside hers on the copier, and ran the other hand down her back.

"We are working on this together you know" his hand moved to her waist and pulled her to him.

She could feel his erection pressing against the base of her spine and although she wanted to move, her feet were glued to the floor. His hand moved over her stomach to hold her close to him and she let out a sigh and let her head fall back onto his chest.

He smelled her hair; rubbed his face in it, relishing its silken feel, and then started to kiss the side and back of her neck while he slowly ground his bulge into her.

"Tell me you want me to stop" he said between kisses, breathing into her ear.

"I want you to stop. Please don't do this, I want you to stop" she said rather unconvincingly.

"I know you say you do..." his hands began to roam down her outer thighs, then he slowly started to pull up her skirt.

She let out little moans as his hands ran over her body, and she softly whispered "Jason, please don't" over and over.

He had her skirt pulled up to her waist and when he looked down, she had on a pair of those panties that had half her ass hanging out of the bottom. He started to lightly run his hands over the Nigha brown mounds of flesh.

"Mmmmnnhh, hot; just like I remember" he said in a moan.

He ran his hands over her undies around to the front and ran his fingers over her now moist center. He rubbed it light and slow over her underwear and started his previous statement again.

"I know you say you want me to stop, but your little kitty has other ideas. You're so wet for me and I'm always so hard for you" and he pushed his raging hard-on against her back again for effect.

She let out a louder moan and pushed back against him.

He knew he had her then and slowly plunged a finger inside her. He began moving it in and out of her with a slow rhythm, and rubbed her clit with the heel of his palm. He used his free band to lift her top and grab and massage her breasts.

She tried again to pull away, but her only way out was through him or the copier and she was sure that neither would budge. He was driving her crazy, she wanted him so badly, but she had too much to lose. She had to get away from him, so she tried to reason with him once more.

"Jaaason, you have to stop. Weee caaan't...ungh, ungh, uuuuunnnngghhh!" She could barely get any words out before it was too late.

She came all over his hand and it ran down her thighs. He turned her face at a harsh angle toward him and kissed her. She was lost for a moment as his tongue invaded her mouth, but then she returned the kiss.

She reached a hand behind her to stroke his cock through the fabric of his pants. She'd fantasized about it so many times since "that night" and she remembered every inch of it. Brett had made her cum so many times while thoughts of Jason and his cock danced in her head.

Jason was her addiction and she knew no 12-step program would keep him out of her system. She had to feel him inside her and he was all too happy to oblige. He turned her around to face him and kissed her again.

"Do you still want me to stop?" he asked her with a cocky smirk on his face.

"Now you have to finish this" she said with lust in her voice and eyes.

Without another word, he picked her up and moved them over to the table where everyone got their copies together and sat her down on top of it. He kissed her again and removed her soaking wet panties. After he'd taken them off, she reached down to take her boots off when he grabbed her hands.

"Leave them on!" he commanded.

That was the one thing he did that turned her on more than anything else. He was the nicest guy at any other time, but when he was about to give in to his desire for her, he turned into this forceful beast, bending her to his will. He'd get whatever it was that he wanted, and he wanted her.

That tone he got in his voice made her wet at just the thought of it, and what it preceded. She wondered if it was his normal way, or was he just that way with her. She'd never know unless he told her someday, but it was strictly his desire for her that turned him into such an animal.

He slid her toward him and off the table. He spun her around and bent her over pressing her upper body down onto the table. He ran his hands up and down her legs and over her boots. He had no idea how turned on his Nigha in those boots would get him.


They were so incredibly sexy, buttery soft to the touch, the leather gripping her calves and ankles so tightly, like they had been made specifically for her luscious legs. They weren't shiny, stretchy, fake, and cheap like the younger set wore; they were hot, real, and classy like his Nigha. HIS Nigha. Whether or not she knew it, she was his Nigha, and he was hers for the taking.

He used his tongue to clean her cum soaked thighs, but stopped shy of plunging his tongue into her wetness. She was moaning on the table and he couldn't wait anymore. He took off his shirts and dropped trou.

He stood there taking her in again, before he would take her again. He stroked his cock in anticipation and when she looked back at him over her shoulder with that lusty gaze, he walked up behind her and thrust his cock into her in one fluid motion.

"OOOOHHHH" they both shouted in unison. They'd both wanted it for so long. He stood still for a few seconds because entering her from behind almost made him shoot his load immediately, and that wasn't an option.

Her cunt spasmed around his thick shaft. She was so tight, warm, and wet just like he remembered. This was his favorite place and he wasn't ready to leave.

He started to thrust slowly, and she moaned so loudly he was glad that it was Friday night and all of their co-workers were surely not coming back in for anything.

She was his for the next few hours and he was going to make it count. He loved hearing her; he loved the fact that she was so uninhibited. Most of the girls he'd been with almost held their breath, afraid to make noise, but she wasn't one of those quiet types. It really turned him on and he made it his mission to elicit more noise out of her sweet mouth.

Her ass jiggled as he hit it from the back, and it was another one of his favorite things. He grabbed her waist and started slamming her back into him as he pounded into her. She got so loud that one point he thought he might be hurting her, but that thought quickly vanished when she turned and looked at him again.

"Oh my God that feel so good baby. Give it to me, ahh, ahh, ahh"

"You like that honey! Man, you are so fucking hot. You make me crazy!!"

He brought his hand down, harder than he intended, and smacked her ass. She let out a little whimper and writhed underneath him while he pounded into her. He kneaded her ass cheeks and smacked them again. She let out a large groan and he could feel the vibrations around his cock. He started thrusting into her, like a jackhammer, wanting her to cum for him again.

She started letting out loud "ohs" with every stroke and when he kept saying "Cum for me Baby" over and over again, she lost it.

She cried out like she'd been shot and her whole body convulsed with her orgasm. He grabbed her arms at the elbows and pulled her off of the table while continuously pounding her from behind. He was hitting her deeper from this new position and she was still in her orgasm when she was hit by another.

She was so loud he was sure the whole building would've heard her had anyone but security been there, and he was getting pretty loud too.

He was grunting as if he was doing some serious heavy lifting at the gym. He couldn't get into her deep enough for his satisfaction. He watched his stiff member sliding in and out of her and he slowed his pace, transfixed on watching himself fucking her.

Everything about it turned him on, the fact that he was again fucking his dream girl: it was so dirty and risqué in the copy room of their office, that ass and pussy he was obsessed with was at his mercy...again.

She belonged to him and he needed to let her know. Not then; fucking in the copy room was neither the time nor the place, but most definitely later. He felt like he'd be cumming soon too, so he stopped to change positions again.

He gently lowered her down onto the table and pulled out of her. He quickly got out of the pants and boxers pooled at his feet, and lost the shoes and socks.

Nigha was trying to push herself up off the table, but before she could regain her footing, Jason was on her again.

He pulled the turtleneck over her head and undid her bra which just sort of fell off. He left the bunched up skirt and her boots on because seeing her like that was an extreme turn on for him.

He stood her up, and she wrapped her arms around his neck to keep from falling. Wrapping one arm around her waist, he picked her up, grabbed a bunch of her hair with his free hand; he loved the feel of it, soft like spun silk, and kissed her so hard it took her breath away.

She was his and she knew it. What had she gotten herself into?

He walked them over to the locked door of the copy room and pressed her up against it. He grabbed her waist with both hands and lifted her up further, and she instinctively wrapped her legs around him. With that he gave her that devilish smile and gazed into her eyes. Time seemed to stop at that moment when they were simply staring at each other, breathing heavily, lost in lust, when she broke their silence.

"Well Big Boy, you got me, you've had me, what else are you planning?" she said with a raised eyebrow.

"Well let's see, I could: A-Kiss you until you moan; B-Lick you until you moan; C-Love you until you moan and cum and scream my name; or D-"

"Love me? But Jase" he cut her off before she could finish.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah I know you can't feel the same for me blah, blah, blah. It still doesn't change the way I feel about you. Now before I was so rudely interrupted D-All of the above" and he rubbed his cock along her slippery entrance and felt her shudder.

She was smiling at his humor in the situation; knowing he was wanting more, but settling for the now. She was in love with him too, but he could never know.

"So what'll it be Ms. Nigha, we're waiting" and he smacked her ass with his cock.

"Ooohh! I don't know this is all so sudden Mr. Jason" she said in a mock southern drawl.

"They're all such good choices; I'm going to have to choose...Ooohhhhh!"

"Too late, I chose D" he said as he plunged himself into her, before he kissed her.

He loved being upright with her, so he could look into her eyes and she was eye-level, lip level with him. That was his favorite memory of their night together, her face even with his, being lost in her eyes, her clearly being lost in his as he made love to her.

He plunged into her before she could answer, loving the shocked sound that escaped her lips. She felt even tighter in this position, and the door supporting her back gave him greater leverage to pound into her.

With every thrust they grunted together and even though he knew that he was getting close to cumming again, he couldn't stop or even slow down.

He'd reached down and grabbed her hips so that he could thrust deeper into her, and he felt her thighs flex at his sides as she was using them to bring herself up on his downswing. She was so fucking amazing! No one in the world could want her more than he did. It turned him on so much that he started to shoot his load.

"Oh God Nigha...I'm cumming...aahh, aahh, ahhh!" he shouted as he furiously pumped in and out of her and brought her to another orgasm.

"Ooohhh, Jason!" she screamed his name and writhed between his body and the door.

Her movement made him cum again, a first for him. It was so intense that his legs started to give way and he slid her down the door so that he could sit. She hugged him so that her body could be close to his and he put his arms around her holding her just as tight.

He ran his hand along the side of her face and kissed her when she closed her eyes. It was so soft, not the deep ones that took her breath away, but a soft, familiar kiss you gave someone you loved. When they broke away she looked into his eyes, and he returned her gaze and smiled.

She leaned forward and rested her forehead on his and ran her hands all over his chiseled back, moved to his shoulders, down his well-muscled arms, up his ripped stomach, and across his perfect chest. She loved the feel of her skin on his and he loved it too. He was so beautiful to her and she hated herself for feeling this way about him. They both knew that they were in trouble.

12