Jennifer's Black Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes of fucking her, the first man pulls away and another takes his turn entering her. The first comes around to her face and shoves his wet cock, glistening with her juice, in her mouth. She has never tasted herself, freshly fucked, like that before. She feels wanton, like a whore, wild and free. One dick becomes another. Each man takes his turn, climbing on and off her, returning to her mouth after they've been in her, hanging their wet cocks in her face for her to clean.

Finally, Sean approaches her and she feels an animal lust she has never felt before. He pushes into her slowly, letting her savor his fullness and length. She watches herself in the mirror through half open eyes as he impales her.

"Ohhhh, fuck...." she says.

"That's right, baby," he says.

Then he pulls out slowly and pushes himself back in. Every stroke is long and incredible. All she can think about now is having that long, thick dick go deeper inside her. Each time he pulls back, she waits, gasping, anticipating him going so deep he hits up against a wall deep inside her. She loves the fullness of him, the blood engorged veins on his beautiful cock and those of the other men, their dark bodies, his muscular arms, his skin, the wonderful, intoxicating sight of his immense black cock appearing and disappearing into her blond, white cunt. Her pussy shudders as he enters her again and again, harder and harder. She rolls her head.

"How's that baby? You like that?"

"Oh, yeah," she says.

"You like that big black dick inside you?"

"Yes," she says, aroused by the sound of his voice.

"Feels good, don't it?"

Her pussy is on fire. His cock moving in her. "Fuck me," she pleads.

"You like my niggers fucking your tight white cunt, don't you bitch?"

"Oh God," she gasps. "Yes."

"I hope you got protection, baby, 'cause we're going to make sure you're full of black seed when we're done. Might have us some chocolate babies after this."

His motion intensifies, pumping her with long violent thrusts while simultaneously rubbing the knob of her clit with his thumb. She comes in one long agonizing scream.

When she opens her eyes the men are standing over her.

"Turn her over," one of them says.

Two of the men reach for her and lift her up.

"Wait," she says, holding her hand up, catching her breath. Her body is still electric, tingling from the ordeal.

"Now for the second course," he says to her with a smile. "We go behind door number two."

The man rubs her smooth ass cheek, then his fingers push into the crack of her ass, finding her tight, puckered hole. A thrill of fear and dread wells up in her as he burrows his fingers into her. She hadn't planned on getting fucked in the ass. She starts to protest. "I..." she stammers.

He leans into her and licks her lips with his tongue. "Whatsa matter? Those rich white boys never fucked you in the ass?"

The look on her face is all he needs to know, and the surprise is unmistakable.

One of the men pushes her down onto her hands and knees and slaps her hard on her ass. She watches the mirror as a cold stream of oil is poured from a tube onto her ass. She feels it trickling down between her legs.

One of the men leans down next to her ear. "We'll make it so slippery you could get a freight train in there."

She watches him as he rubs his cock all over her back and ass. He reaches down and massages the oil between her ass cheeks, then works his fingers into her puckered butt. She feels the burning sensation as he pushes his forefinger into her and works it up inside her.

"That's good," he says, pouring more oil onto her ass.

The men stand in front of her stroking their cocks. One by one they stick their dicks in her mouth. It no longer matters; she is drunk and sweating with lust. Her nipples are handled roughly; she feels the heat and wetness in her pussy. One of the men works his finger into her ass, then pulls it out and puts it back in. Her ass burns. He puts more oil in. After he's massaged her ass for five minutes she sees him climb behind her. Then she feels the head of his cock pressing up against her ass. He slaps her ass hard and she cries out. He pushes his fingers back inside and finger fucks her for a minute. Then he grabs his cock and tries to work the head in but it won't fit. She feels her ass cheeks being spread wide by a pair of hands and the oil being spread on her.

"Oh, God," she says, gasping.

Fingers work the oil into her asshole, then she feels the big head of someone's dick again. More oil is squirted on her. Her ass is spread wider. She feels him pushing. Then the searing pain hits her as his cock punches through the opening followed by his hard shaft. It feels like she is being torn in two. Her ass is on fire. She feels him pull back and her ass muscles constricting to drive him out. But he fights her and pushes in against her. She cries out. A pain racks her body unlike anything she has ever felt before. Her head swims and the tears form in her eyes. She clutches the carpet and feels him push deeper inside her. The voices of the men are around her. Hands are groping her, feeling her. Then the burning comes again deeper, more agonizing. She gasps. She can't catch her breath. Sweat mats her hair to her forehead. She feels her head being lifted up and a mouth kissing her on her lips. Her breasts are squeezed. Then the hot burning pain goes deeper inside her, filling her up. She feels the faintest tingle of fingers on her pussy and clit, but she can think of nothing but the burning pain in her ass, pushing, pulling. A hand turns her face toward the mirror.

"Look at that baby," she hears somebody saying.

She opens her eyes. In the mirror she sees the youngest of the men high above and behind her riding her ass like a naked black warrior on his white horse. He is pressed all the way in her. After a second or two he pulls back slightly, flexes his ass and fucks her again. He leans forward toward her and licks her on the cheek.

"How's it feel having your ass fucked?" he says.

"Ooohhhh," she cries out, gasping for breath.

"I can't hear you," he says.

She clutches the carpeting and gasps, trying to take her mind off the pain. After a few seconds, she looks over at the mirror. The sight of him violating her overwhelms her. For a moment she forgets the searing pain and begins to move with him as he fucks her with longer strokes. For five minute he pummels her, then climbs off letting the next man squirt oil onto her ass.

"Shit, I love fucking white ass," he says slapping her ass cheeks and pushing his fat prick into her.

As the minutes pass, the pain gives way to the pure carnal thrill of men using her for their pleasure, feasting on her body, rubbing their hands on her breasts, pushing themselves deep into her ass. The sight of their muscular black bodies against her white skin electrifies her. She wants them to rub their big dicks in her face, to let her suck them as they fuck her in the ass.

Sean is last. In the mirror she watches the men squirt oil on her ass in preparation for him. She can see in the mirror that her asshole is distended and opened wide from nonstop fucking. He walks behind her, straddles her, then pushes himself against her. She gasps as he tries to get inside her. One of the men squirts more oil on her ass and his dick. She watches as he massages her asshole with the thick head. The men spread her ass cheeks wide as Sean shoves the huge cue ball head into her. She is rocked by the searing pain as he pushes into her, feeling the tremendous thickness of him swelling in her colon as he pushes deeper, stretching her wider than before. After his thick shaft is sunk deep inside of her and his balls slap up against her pursed cunt she feels him pull slowly out.

"Look at that ass, baby," he says to her, nodding toward the mirror. Between her ass cheeks she can see the stretched hole of her ass left wide open like a dark tunnel. He reenters her and pushes in deeper and deeper until he is buried up to his balls.

"Fuck me," she says pushing up against him.

He pumps her hard and she screams. Then he lies on his back on the floor and tells her to lie with her back against his stomach. She spreads her legs and feels him slide the full length of his ebony tower back into her ass. She leans back on him panting, then opens her eyes as she feels one of the men massaging the shrunken lips of her pussy. Another man leans over from the other side and starts sucking her nipples. Then she feels a mouth between her legs slurping on her pussy. She whimpers and rolls her head from side to side as he works his fingers inside of her. Every once in a while, Sean lifts her ass off his lap then slides his pole back up inside her. Each time he lifts her and fucks her, she cries out as he grinds deeper into her.

After her pussy is fingered and sucked for several minutes the man who is licking her climbs between her legs. She breathes in short raspy gasps as he shoves into her soppy hole, feeling the twin force of his cock in her pussy and Sean's massive erection buried deep in her ass. She looks in the mirror and sees herself being fucked top and bottom. Her pussy convulses again. She reaches up on either side and takes a cock in each hand and starts stroking the long smooth shafts to full erection. The last of the men straddles her face and pushes his cock into her mouth.

At that moment she feels like she has never felt before – fully alive, electric, fulfilled. All around her she is surrounded by beautiful black men fucking her and she never wants them to stop. She loves their beautiful black bodies and their long thick cocks. Sean's enormous cock belongs in her ass. Their dicks belong in her mouth and in her pussy. She closes her eyes. Everything is perfect. Perfect.

Just when she thinks she has tasted every pleasure, she feels Sean's fingers around her narrow waist, lifting her away from him, pulling free, then reinserting himself into her gaping pussy. What happens next is something she is not prepared for. She feels him grab her breasts from behind and pull her back as one of the other men straddles her, trying to stuff his black shaft into the space already filled with Sean's thick cock. The man pushes his dick in. Slowly, incredibly, her pussy stretches and strains to fit both of them at once. She gasps and moans as the men start pumping her in rhythm, sliding back and forth inside her like twin ramrods. The feeling of twin cocks inside her pussy is unlike anything she has ever felt or imagined before. The pressure builds inside her. She releases the big cock she is sucking on and watches herself being fucked. All at once she convulses, jerking up and down. She cries out in one agonizing scream, thrashing her hands up and down. The men ride her like a bucking bronco, fucking her harder and deeper. She screams again. The sound is primal, guttural, animal like. Her eyes are open wide, wild and frenzied; perspiration drips from her hair and forehead. She leans forward with a demonic look of rage, watching their cocks inside her as she comes again, and again, roaring like a leopardess.

All at once, the first man pulls out of her and shoots three long jets of milky white semen onto her neck, her tits, and finally down her stomach. Seconds later Sean pulls out, the tower of his enormous erection bucking like a canon as he shoots a white stream a foot into the air. Her head spins as the other men approach her.

They circle round her, steadily stroking themselves. She loves the sight of their hard, throbbing organs pointing at her, the breathless hesitation, the animal grunting, as they release their sticky cum on her.

She has lost track of how many times she has come or by whom. They thrust their softening dicks in her face. She is delirious, drunk. She takes one of them in her mouth and tastes her pussy and ass on his thick rod.

"I like your neighbor, Sean," the man says as she wipes her mouth.

"Nothing looks better than a pair of white lips 'round a black dick," another says as she sucks on him.

The acrid bitterness of their semen clings to her tongue and the back of her throat. She reaches over to Sean whose massive penis hangs limp and glistening. She kisses the end and runs her tongue over the length of it suggestively.

"Maybe we should do it again," she says.

12