Jennifer's Robe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" he asked.

"No boxers?"

"Yeah. Commando, today."

"God, that is so hot," she said. "Fuck me, Chris. Fuck me, now."

Chris lifted himself up off his back and she immediately grabbed hold of his cock to guide it down to her pussy. Her tugging made Chris fall forward and caught himself so his body hovered over hers. She rubbed his bulbous cock head against her slickened pussy lips to tease herself even more and get him lubed up. She pressed it against her clit and rubbed it back and forth. Waves of electricity pulsed through her body at the feel of his fleshy knob against her little button. Chris moaned with pleasure at both the feeling and the sight in front of him. Without a word Jennifer popped his head inside her.

"Oh Fuck," Chris said.

"Jesus Christ," Jennifer said at the same time.

Chris acted on instinct as he pushed his hips forward and buried his cock deeper inside her.

"Oh! Oh, wait! Slow down, or you're going to hurt me," Jennifer squeaked.

"You okay?" he asked.

She looked up and saw the genuine concern on his face. He was enthusiastic to passionately make love to her, but she realized he didn't want to hurt her. "I'm okay. You're just big and it's been a while for me."

Chris backed out a little until only the head was still between her lips, then slid in again a little deeper, careful to go slow. She whined a little as she slid her hands around his waist. He backed out and then slowly slid in again more deeply. Once more and he felt his pelvis press against hers.

"Oh, Chris, you're inside me. You're all the way inside me," she said. Tears began to well in her eyes. Jennifer's body took over and her legs tightened around him. That primordial side of her wanted to pull him in even deeper and never let him go. "You feel so fucking good. Oh, God, you feel so good inside me."

Chris looked down at her in amazement. He'd never experienced this level of intimacy with a woman. He wasn't sure what to say or do at the moment.

"Tell me I'm beautiful, Chris," she said. "Tell me I'm sexy."

"Jennifer, you are the sexiest woman I've ever seen. I don't think I'll ever find another woman as beautiful as you," he said and cupped her cheek. He leaned down and kissed her. Not as hungrily as before, but more passionately and tenderly.

"Fuck me, Chris. Fuck me, take me, do whatever you want to me. Just make me cum with that cock of yours," she said, almost pleading. She needed to feel him. Feel the heat and pressure of his body against her. To feel her pussy stretch around the girth of his manhood as he thrust into her. She needed this man.

Chris' began to saw his cock in and out of her tight, hot little hole. He started slowly, he wanted to enjoy the feeling of how hot and wet she was. The sensation of her silky soft naked thighs against his torso sent ripples of excitement through his body. Acting on instinct alone his hips began to pump harder and faster. His whole body thrust into her and drove his cock up and into her pussy, so when he pulled back, he could feel his head rub against her spongy little G-spot.

Jennifer's whole body moved with his thrusts. She tried to meet him with her hips to get more of him into her. She quickly learned that he was hell bent on driving every inch of his rock-hard cock as deep into her as he could. She could feel herself moving closer and closer to the headboard. Every time he slammed into her, she let out a low "ungh". She reached her arms up over her head and braced herself against the headboard. When her ex-husband and she had sex, she did this to get his dick to go deeper. Chris' thrusts were so strong and deliberate, she did it simply for self-preservation.

She felt Chris' hand snake between her thigh and his hip and broke the lock she had around his back. He threw that same leg up over his shoulder and pinned it between his body and hers. When his cock drove back into her, Jennifer's eyes flashed open wide. "Oh, Jesus, you just bottomed out in me," she said.

"Oh, fuck, Jen, you feel so fucking good!" he said. He closed his eyes and wiggled his hips back and forth, his cock stirring her pussy juices.

"Oh, my God, your cock head is right against my cervix." She pressed her hand against her forehead in complete disbelief as he was filling her. "You feel so much better than my ex," she said.

That was all the encouragement he needed. Jennifer had just thrown a bucket of gasoline on the fire she had lit in this young man only a minute ago. Inside him now was a raging inferno of lust. He drew his cock out until only the head remained, and thrust it back into her burying it entirely. His cock slid in and out of her like a pumpjack at an oil well. Harder and faster, his hips slapping against the inside of her hips and thighs. With each thrust of his cock deep into her she continued to let out a moaning "ungh" until the room was filled with nothing but the sounds of sweaty hips slapping together and deep grunts of pleasure.

Faster and harder he fucked, the bed springs playing out an obscene symphony as he turned her pussy into a wet mess. She threw her arms around his neck and held him close. "Fuck... Chris... you're fucking me... so good. Oh, shit... fuck... you're going to make me... cum..."

Her lustful whines became more fuel for him. The engine inside him kicked into a higher gear and his hips began to buck faster. He could feel the walls of her pussy tighten around his cock. He closed his eyes and tried to distract himself. He couldn't look at her. Couldn't watch her huge tits roll up and down her chest as he fucked her. Couldn't look into her eyes because he knew he'd lose it and blow his load too soon. He was desperate to enjoy this sensual creature for as long as he could.

Chris looped his other arm under her other leg so both of her knees were on his shoulders. The pounding of his sweaty hips against the back of her thighs as his cock sawed in and out of her sopping wet pussy turned into a series of slaps that echoed off the wall.

"Oh, God! Chriiiis! Oh, God! FUCK!" Jennifer felt herself go over the edge as her orgasm flooded her entire body. "AAAAAAHHHHHHH CHRIIIIIISSSSSS!" The walls of her pussy slammed shut around Chris' engorged cock. The pumping of his cock slowed but didn't stop as he fucked her through her orgasm.

"AAAAAHHHHH! AAAAAHHHHH! AAAAAHHHHH! CHRIIISSS! YES! YES! FUCK MEEEEEE!"

Chris was finding it harder to continue as her vaginal muscles tightened further. He slowed down as she caught her breath until he was resting inside her.

She loosened her arms around his neck and he raised himself up a bit. He released her legs and snickered as they limply slid down either side of him. Her eyes opened and she immediately found her lover's. Her chest heaved with every deep breath she took, and a big smile slowly spread across her face.

"How was that?" he asked.

"That... was... amazing..." she said. She closed her eyes and let the feeling of intense pleasure wash over her. "My clit feels like its pulsing after that."

"Well, let's see if we can do that again. But, how about from a different angle," he said. He slid his cock, slickened with her sex, out of her pussy.

"Oh... you can have me anyway you want me," she said.

Chris flipped one of her legs over the other and she instinctively rolled onto her stomach, than stuck her ass up to present her freshly fucked pussy to him. Chris grabbed hold of her hips and yanked her body back closer to him. "Get that ass over here," he said. The strength of his pull lifted her legs off the mattress then he dropped her back down.

"Oh!" she squeaked out.

She was about to say something slutty about him being forceful and fucking her pussy how he wants to, but anything she was going to say was washed out of her head when she felt his thick piece of man-meat slide back inside her pussy.

"Ah, yeah, baby," she said. "Fuck me. Fuck me so hard."

Chris gripped her hips firmly and started pumping his cock in and out of her. It didn't take long for him to get a good rhythm going, his hips slapping against her ass cheeks which made them ripple and shake each time they made contact. He couldn't help but grab hold of those soft round globes, and like her tit before, shook them both then slapped each one.

"Ah," Jennifer cried out in mock indignation.

Chris grabbed her cheeks again and shook them as he continued to fuck her.

You like that nice round ass, don't you baby," she said as she looked back over her shoulder.

"Yeah," he said. "But, I love your pussy." The sounds of his hips slapping against her ass cheeks and the rippling effect that followed had him nearly hypnotized.

"Can I ask you something?" she said.

"What?"

"When are you going to really start fucking me?" she asked.

Chris' eyes popped open at her taunt. "What!?" His hips had completely come to a standstill.

Jennifer bit her lip and her eyebrows jumped ever so slightly. She shook her hips a little then bucked back against him to fuck her pussy on his cock.

Chris gripped her hips firmly and started slamming his cock into her harder and deeper. His hips slapped against the backs of her thighs and her ass cheeks.

"Who the fuck you think you're talking to!?" he said. "NGH! NGH! NGH! NGH! NGH!" He grunted with each thrust.

"AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH!" Jennifer met his grunts at each thrust as he drove into her.

"YEAH! YEAH! AH! THAT'S IT! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" she screamed. She was betting that a little poke at his male ego would get him to fuck her harder. Her gamble paid off. Chris was pounding her pussy as hard as he could and she was loving every bit of his manly impacts against her body. "That's it, baby, give it to me. Fuck me like you're never going to see me again!"

Chris watched her ass cheeks spread apart every time he pounded into her, and how her little ass ring peeked at him every time they spread open. She wanted it hard and dirty, that's how she was going to get it. He slid his hand over her ass cheek and pressed his thumb against her asshole, then popped his thumb in up to the first knuckle.

"AH!" Jennifer cried out. Chris gripped her ass cheek with his other fingers and started pulling her back into him each time he thrust with his hips. He had a good grip on her and was going to use it to his advantage. "What the fuck!" she said and looked back at him.

"Brace yourself," he said. Chris quickly found his rhythm. He watched Jennifer's body undulate forward with each thrust making her tits swing. He was now only kneeling on one knee, his other leg positioned in front of her hip. His cock now drove in at an angle where it rubbed over her spongy little G-spot. Jennifer had dropped her chest to the bed to give him better access to her.

"AH! UNGH! FUCK! GOD... YES! FUCK ME!" Jennifer cried out. Chris' thumb in her ass and his cock fucking her deep into her pussy was the perfect mix of pleasure mixed with pain. "Oh, God, Chris! You're going to make me cum again."

Chris' rhythm never faltered. He could feel her pussy start to clench around him.

"Ah, shit," he growled. "So, am I!"

"Yes! Yes, cum with me," she said. She reached back between her thighs to

feel for his balls and began massaging them with her fingers.

"Oh, fuck!" he shouted. He'd never had a girl do that before and the sensation shot through him like a lightning bolt.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck me, Chris! I'm so close!" she whined.

Chris' hips pounded faster. The feel of her fingers on his balls was too much for him to ignore. "Shit! I'm going to cum!" He tried to pull out, but Jennifer wouldn't release his ballsack.

"No, cum in me. I want to feel you. Cum inside me," she urged him, almost pleaded.

That was all Chris could handle. He thrust forward one last time and exploded deep inside her. "SHIT! FUCK! OH, GOD!" he yelled. This was a climaxing orgasm like he'd never experienced. He could feel his entire body shudder as his seed painted the insides of her pussy.

Jennifer came as soon as she felt his cock erupt insider her. The heat of his cum and the pulsing of his cock head as he ejaculated inside her triggered another orgasm that rocked tremors through her body. "OOOHHHH, FUUCCKK! AAAAAHHHHHH, GOOOOOOODDDDD! OOOH! OOOH! OOOH! CHRIS!" she screamed.

Their bodies seemed molded together and neither wanted to separate from the other. Jennifer's legs gave out from under her spent body and Chris melted on top of her, his cock still buried in her cum filled pussy. Her eyes felt so heavy after her massive orgasm and just allowed them to close as contentment washed over her.

"Oh my, God!" she moaned. "Oh my, God!" She felt Chris' cock slide out of her pussy as he rolled off her and moaned a little in disappointment. "That was... just... just..." she said.

"Volcanic?" Chris finished.

"Yeah... That'll do," she said

Chris put his arm behind his head and exhaled in complete satisfaction. "Well, you felt amazing," he said.

She chuckled. "Years of no sex will do that," she said. "Tightens up after a while."

Chris laughed. "No, not that," he said. "Well, it's not just that. It was... everything. Your body, your mouth, and yes that tight pussy of yours, it all felt amazing. Especially the dirty talk."

Jennifer opened her eyes and lifted her head. "You never had a girl talk dirty to you?"

"No, they have. But, hearing it from you was just the icing on the cake. All the playing and fooling around we've been doing. It was just like the perfect ending to a great movie," he said.

Jennifer couldn't help look disappointed at his words. "Ending? Are we..."

"What? No, I don't want us to stop..."

"Good," she said. Jennifer moved over and snuggled into him. "Cause, neither do I."

The two laid together in each other's arms listening to each other's breathing. "Now, rest up. Cause I can't wait to see what morning sex with you and this beast is like," she said grabbing his softening cock.

Chris' eyes opened when he felt her grab him. His cock started stiffening in her hand. "You may not have to wait that long."

Jennifer looked down and giggled. "Young men. Glad some things never change." She threw he leg over his body to mount him when she heard her phone start ringing. With an eyeroll she jumped off the bed and looked on the floor until she found her purse and pulled it out. "Might be your mom." She looked at the number and a quizzical look crossed her face. She didn't recognize it.

"Hello..? Yes, this is she... Oh, hi, Tammy... No, that's okay, I was up anyway..." A moment of silence passed that ended with Jennifer's eyes opening very wide. "What..? Really..?" Jennifer covered her mouth with her hand and started to bounce in place. "Yes, I'm still here. Thank you, so much... Yeah, I can start next week! Yeah, Monday's perfect! Great... I'll... I'll see you than... and thanks again." She ended the call and gave an elated squeal.

"I think I can already guess, but I want to hear you say it," Chris said, his head

propped up on his hand.

"I got the job!" she cried. She ran to the bed and jumped on top of him. "I got it! I got it! I got it!" she screamed and pounded on his chest in excitement.

"Uh, Jen settle down, your happiness hurts," Chris said in mock pain.

Jennifer laughed and covered her face with her hands as she caught her breath, then crossed her arms over her head.

Chris marveled at how sexy and beautiful she looked like that. Her face was glowing and her smile couldn't be wiped away even if he'd tried. He ran his hands up her tummy and over her tits. He continued down her sides until they rested on her ass cheeks.

She bit her lip and kissed him hard. As she sat back up a hungry look swept across her face. "Brace yourself," she threw his words back at him! "I'm about to give you the ride of your life!"

Chris took a deep breath and said a quick prayer that he'd survive.