Jenny's Sex Binge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carried my bikini with me and went to the laundry room and found a T-shirt in the stack of laundry that Mom had finished and I had not put away yet. My constant procrastination about putting away my laundry had kept me from having to sit around in my wet bikini all night. I sat at the kitchen table thinking about how it had been my planning that had resulted in me sitting there horny and alone. I had planned that tonight would be the night that Daddy and Ann would get together. Then when I had been planning with Aunt Betty for her to get together with her sons, we had both agreed that it would be a good idea for Mom and Uncle Bill to get together at the same time. Individually, these were all good plans -- the mistake, it seems, was working it out so that it all happened on the same night.

I had almost finished my beer when I heard Aunt Betty scream, "Oh, fuck yes. Right now. I'm fucking cumming. Come on, deeper, deeper, ... deeper." With that outburst, some of my worries about this not working out began to disappear.

I sat at the table, smiling at the thought that most aspects of my plan seemed to be working out. I opened another beer and sat there thinking about everyone else for a while. I was about half finished with my beer when the door to the guest room opened and Uncle Bill walked out.

He went to the refrigerator and opened himself a beer and came over and sat down next to me. He said, "I don't see any signs of your dad yet; does that mean that they went somewhere for Ann to get her birthday present?"

I replied, "That was the plan. Ann was registered in a room at the motel."

He said, "Good. From what your mother told me, Ann pretty much had her heart set on this." He took another drink of his beer and then asked, "Where is Betty?"

I pointed down the hall and said, "I think that she is getting her brains fucked out."

He smiled as he told me, "That's great. I was hoping that the two of them would get up enough gumption to try to take care of their mother." He paused for a bit and then said, "Jenny, I really can't say enough about how happy we are with what you and Ann have done for those two boys. I don't just mean the sex. You two have done wonders for their self-confidence level. I have seen a drastic change in them in just these few days." He leaned over and kissed me on the forehead and said, "Thank you, very much."


I started to turn red at his comment. I sat there for a few seconds and then asked, "Where is Mom? I thought that the two of you would go most of the night."

Uncle Bill laughed as he said, "Would you believe that I wore her out. Tonight is one of the few times in our lives that she has said that she had enough.  Hell, the first night that we ever had sex, she swore that she would try it once and if I ever came near her again, she would holler rape. Shit, we went four times that night and she wasn't ready to quit then.  And she hasn't slowed down since."

I sat there trying to summon up that courage that I had been preaching to Jim and Andy all week. I swallowed hard and said, "If you have any energy left, we could go down the hall and see if Mom's daughter can wear you out as easily as she normally does."


Uncle Bill stood up and said, "I have wanted to find out if you are as good as my wife says that you are." He followed me to Ann's bedroom. Uncle Bill had only put on a pair of shorts when he had left my mother's side and those were hitting the floor as soon as the door was closed. I walked over to the bed and pulled the covers back and then removed my T-shirt. I looked at Uncle Bill as he moved toward me. His cock was growing as he took me in his arms and kissed me. The two of us fell to the bed and remained locked in our embrace. He rubbed the palm of his hand over my throbbing tits and said, "Damn, I didn't believe Betty when she told me how big these nipples got. I don't believe that I have ever seen nipples this large before. ... Jesus Christ, they're still getting fucking bigger."

I wrapped my fingers around his cock and said, "So is this." His cock was growing in my grasp and it soon reached its full seven inches. It did not have quite the girth of Andy's cock; but it was close. He started to move his head down my body and I stopped him. He was trying to move his head toward my wet pussy. I told him, "No. You can do that later. Right now, I want to feel your hard cock in there, not a soft tongue."

My words and my actions told him that I was ready now, so he moved between my legs. Uncle Bill slid that hard shaft between the puffy folds of my pussy lips and started to slide it in and out. The time that he had spent with my mother had given him an incredible amount of staying power. I believe that I had at least four powerful orgasms before he filled the condom with his cum. We lay together in each other's arms for a while and then began loving each other some more. This time, I kept him on his back and straddled that spear, riding him while I experienced several more orgasms.

The sunlight was wafting through the window as I opened my eyes. Uncle Bill was on his back and his cock was semi-hard. I moved my head into place and began to lick that shaft, tasting some of the dried cum that I had missed the night before. His cock was rapidly hardening and I took that member between my lips. I was just getting into the task when I heard his voice say, "Swing those hips over here. Let me taste that pussy that you wouldn't let me eat last night." I moved my hips over his face and felt his probing tongue parting my labia. I continued to suck on that hard, warm piece of flesh as he attacked my pussy with his tongue. I was cumming profusely when he began to bathe my tonsils with that flavorful juice spurting forth from the depths of his balls. After swallowing all that he could give me and trying to suck more from him than he had to give, we kissed and got out of bed.

Uncle Bill donned his shorts and I pulled my T-shirt over my head. We walked to the kitchen where we were greeted by Mom and Aunt Betty, who were still cooking breakfast. Surprisingly, Jim and Andy were out of bed and they were sitting at the table eating breakfast. As I looked around, I realized that Uncle Bill and I were almost overdressed for this crowd this morning. Both boys had come to breakfast in just their briefs. Mom and Aunt Betty were wearing their nightgowns, both of them nearly sheer. They were sans panties. Watching our mothers move around the kitchen had given both boys hard-ons.

As Uncle Bill prepared to start eating his breakfast, he asked, "Did you boys enjoy spending an evening in bed with your mother."

Jim spoke up quickly, "It was great, Dad. Now, we know why you married her."

Uncle Bill smiled as he replied, "It might surprise you to know that I was in love with your mother before I found out how good she was in bed."

Andy asked, "How long had you been going out with Mom before the two of you had sex?"

Uncle Bill answered, "You have to remember that your mother was eight and I was ten when she moved in down the street from grandma and grandpa's house. We were always close friends and then the summer before my senior year in high school, we went on our first real date together. We dated until I graduated from college. Remember, I had a friendly sister, so I didn't have to pressure girls into sex.

Aunt Betty interrupted, saying, "He almost waited too long. I was about to give up on him because I was horny as hell; but he finally gave in and decided that I could sample his cock. He was lucky that his sister was taking care of my needs too."

Mom said, "Jenny, this was all going on about the same time that I was finding out what a voracious sexual appetite your father had. Taking care of three people was wearing me out. Finally, I told your Uncle Bill that he had better do something about Betty's needs or he would lose her. Then I told him that if he lost her because he didn't have balls enough to take care of her that he could forget about getting any from me. It worked out all right because then the four of us started getting it on together."


I piped up, "I think that I have heard this story before."

Mom asked, "Who has told this story to you before?"

I answered, "It's not exactly the same story; but there is sort of a parallel. Boy, nineteen-twenty. Lusts for same woman for many years. Doesn't have balls or self-confidence enough to do anything about it. Any body else heard that story before. It is kind of funny how things get repeated so often from generation to generation."

Aunt Betty said, "You know it does sound a whole lot like things have just moved from one generation to the other."

12