Jill, Dan & Their Friend Larry Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stayed like this for quiet awhile just feeling her cunt squeeze his cock and enjoying their time together. She loved it when they could take their time and fuck slowly at first. This gave her the most pleasure. But the need in both of them grew and grew and soon Jill was bouncing up and down on his hard cock fucking him like he enjoyed the most. She whispered as she held him around his neck, "I'm going to cum so hard on your big fucking cock you'll have to cover my mouth or Dan will surely hear me! Oh fuck Larry! Your cock is so good! So much better than Danny! Oh fuck!! Kiss me!! NOW! OH Umm! UUMM!!UUUMMM!! UUUMMM!!"

Jill was going wild cumming and fuck herself on Larry's big dick while he covered her mouth with his own. Larry held her tight as his cum pumped and pumped and pumped into her body as Jill climaxed hard on his dick. He held her tight until he finished and she collapsed against him. Her breath was like a dog panting! She was taking in air as fast as she could her body was screaming for it! She lifted her head and looked into Larry's eyes. She smiled a little and then said, "Holy God Larry! That was the best one I ever had! You are amazing baby!"

He smiled and kissed her just as they heard a piece of furniture being bumped into. Jill quickly lifted off of Larry's cock and told him, "Quick get into bed! Hurry go dam it!"

He did and covered himself with a blanket. She saw the sheets to the bed lying on the other chair in the room. The bed wasn't made and she quickly took the sheet and covered herself with it wrapping it around her. She looked up just as Danny walked into the room. She said quickly, "Oh good Danny get the trash can I think Larry is going to throw up!"

Danny rushed into the bathroom and carried the trashcan back into the room. He held it under Larry's face. Larry made like he was going to throw up, gagging a little. Finally Jill said, "I have to go pee be right back."

She left the room and cleaned herself up. Then she used a baby wipe to work more cum out of her pussy. Finally she came back into the room and Dan said, "I think he's OK for now Jill. Come on let's go back to bed. It's 3 AM."

The walked arm in arm back to their bedroom as she said, "I heard him gagging in there and came up to see if he was OK. Then I realized what I had on and wrapped the sheet round me. I sure hope he'll be OK in the morning!"

Dan laughed and said, "Oh he'll be OK but he won't be happy!"

Larry smiled as he heard them talk on the way out the door to his room. He didn't know about tomorrow, but he was very happy right now.

Jill kissed Dan good night again and they spooned each other with Dan holding Jill's firm soft breast. They stayed that way until they both fell asleep. Jill felt her pussy still leaking a little of Larry's cum but then after all he fucked her so damn deeper than Dan could or ever would be able to do.

12