Josie's Initiation Ch. 04

Story Info
Josie and Liz find Dad with another woman.
2.5k words
4.47
69.8k
11
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josie was sitting on the couch with her girlfriend, Liz – it looked as though they had come home straight from cheerleading practice, as they wore matching short skirts and tight white tops. I'd seen Liz a few times before, but never really noticed her. She was a good-looking girl, the same age as Josie. I hadn't realized how attractive she was until now; it must have been because I'd started fucking my daughter that I'd suddenly begun to take an interest in younger women. While Josie had a magnificent pair of tits, Liz was much smaller, with full lips, and long curly brown hair. I wondered what she would be like to fuck……………..

"Listen sweetie – I hate to run out on you like this, but I've been invited to a dinner party, and I have to be there by 8pm. I won't be too late, I promise. Will you be Ok?"

"Sure Dad – in fact, Liz is staying over tonight – her Mom is going out too, so we'll be fine doing girly things."

Suddenly Liz asked, "Are you going to the Richardson's Sir?"

"Yes Liz" I replied, "Why do you ask?"

"Well – that's where my Mom's going too!"

"What a coincidence!" I had never met Liz's mother – all I knew is that she was divorced too, and Liz was an only child.

"Well have fun Dad – and say Hi to Liz's mom from us!"

"Ok girls – don't stay up too late" I headed for the shower, wondering just what Liz's mother was like. If she was anything like her daughter this could turn out to be a very pleasant evening; in fact, I'd noticed Liz looking at me in a strange way, as if she knew something that she shouldn't.

The dinner party was much better than I had anticipated, and Liz's mom, Jenny, had turned out to be a very pretty older version of her daughter. Our hosts sat us together at the dinner table – a little matchmaking perhaps? Intentional or not, I found myself thoroughly enjoying her company, something I hadn't done with a woman my own age for a long, long time. She was wearing a simple black dress, the hem just above her knees, just tight enough to accentuate her lovely figure. I found myself glancing at her breasts - she was bigger than her daughter, though not as big as Josie. And she appeared to be wearing stockings - at least I hoped they were stockings.

It was a little strange to think that I was flirting with my daughter's best friends Mom. Especially when both girls were back at my house!

"I've really enjoyed tonight Garry" Jen said, "and don't want the evening to end just yet. Any chance of inviting me back for a nightcap?"

I thought quickly. For the last two weeks Josie had been sleeping with me every night as we continued our illicit lovemaking. As Liz was staying over though, she would obviously have gone back to her own room for tonight, so taking Jenny back for awhile shouldn't be a problem. And we were getting on so well…………though I wasn't sure if she wanted more than just a drink.

"I'd love to Jenny – did you drive over?"

"No – I knew I would be drinking so I took a cab"

"You know that Liz is sleeping over with Josie?"

"Yes – but we're two adults with no commitments, so where's the harm in spending a little time together?"

"Then let's bade farewell to our hosts, and get out of here" I smiled.

As the front door closed behind us, I was pleasantly surprised to feel Jenny slip her arm through mine as we walked to the car. Once inside, she turned to face me - "Kiss me Garry" she breathed, "but be gentle with me – it's been awhile……."

Taking her face softly between my hands, I leant forward, brushing my lips fleetingly over hers. I could see where Liz had inherited her full lips – Jenny's were soft and inviting. We gradually increased the pressure of our mouths, learning the contours of someone new. She whimpered as she slipped her arm around my neck, her tongue tentatively slipping between my teeth. All too soon we broke the kiss.

"I think you'd better get me back to your place Garry" she whispered, "It's been almost three years since I made love and I want you to remind me what I've been missing"

My heart pounded as I started up the car and set off; all sorts of things crowded my mind; was she a noisy lover? Could I actually make love to a woman my own age after my forbidden, exciting, incestuous relationship with my eighteen yr old daughter? And how would Josie and Liz take it if they found Jenny in our house tomorrow morning, knowing that we had slept together?

My cock won out over my heart though – and I drove as quickly as I legally could to my home.

The drive home only took 10 minutes, and I couldn't resist copping a quick feel of Jenny's firm ass as we walked to the front door. She looked at me and smiled – "Later Tiger" she whispered.

It was just after 11:30; still reasonably early. I had no idea where Josie and Liz would be – probably watching a film in her room. It was Saturday tomorrow, so it wasn't a schoolday. I opened the door and led Jenny inside.

The living room was dark, lit only by the dancing reflections of the flames of a log fire that Josie had thoughtfully left for me. We made our way to the couch, Jenny pausing for a moment to lean into me for a deep, passionate kiss.

"Want a drink Jenny?" I asked, as we broke apart.

"No…." she breathed, "take me to bed Garry."

She reached for my hand as I led her to the stairs, her fingers a little sweaty from the nervous anticipation of what was to be her first lovemaking for 3 years.

"Are you sure about this Jenny?" I whispered, not wanting to wake the girls - "your daughter is asleep in the room next door to mine"

"Ssshhhh Garry" she replied, "Liz will be surprised when she sees me here in the morning, but she's been telling me to find a man for months now, so I plan on making the most of tonight………."

I opened the door to my bedroom, glancing quickly around for any telltale signs that Josie slept in there with me, quickly kicking a pair of her panties under the bed. Jenny stood there, looking around as I turned on a couple of bedside lamps. It was obviously the first time she had been in a man's bedroom since her husband left her, and she was extremely curious, like all women. Fortunately the room was tidy, the top cover turned down in preparation for what I had expected to be another night with Josie.

"You have a lot of mirrors in here Garry!" she smiled, noticing the wardrobes, each with a full-length mirror.

"I have to admit that I enjoy watching myself making love to a woman – ever tried it Jenny?"

"Never – though I must admit to looking forward to finding out what it's like!"

"Strip for me Jenny……" I breathed hoarsely, as I sat on the end of the bed.

Jenny stood nervously before me, just out of arms reach…………"Remember that no man has seen me naked since my ex, Garry – I'm a little out of practice."

She reached behind for the zipper of her dress.

Josie awoke, feeling a little thirsty. She climbed from the large bed that she was sharing with Liz, and padded silently to the bathroom for a glass of water. She wondered what time Dad would be home.

As she made her way back to her room, she thought she heard subdued voices coming from his room. She paused at the door, listening.

"Slowly Jenny" she heard, "now ease it from your shoulders, and slide it down"

Dad was in there! With a woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She wondered who it was……..and was surprised to feel pangs of jealousy surging through her stomach. She should be the one in there with him, not this stranger!!!!

She knew that the door was in the corner of the room, and if they were on the bed they wouldn't see her if she opened it a little – she had to know who was with him.

Josie gently turned the door handle, easing it open a fraction. Her heart pounded in her chest as she peered around the door.

Dad was sitting on the end of the bed; a woman stood before him, slowly easing a black dress down her shapely thighs. Josie couldn't see what the woman looked like; she had her back to her, yet she noticed that she was wearing black holdup stockings, and a black bra with matching bikini panties.

"Turn around" she heard Dad say – "let me look at you Jenny"

Josie eased back a little as the woman turned – she didn't want to be seen. The woman's face came into view.

It was Liz's mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the surprise of seeing her Dad and Liz's mom together, Josie found herself staring in admiration at the older woman's body. She obviously took good care of herself. She must have been around Dad's age, in her early 40's, yet she had the toned body of a much younger woman. Her breasts appeared to be larger than Liz's though not as big as her own, and she had lovely slender legs.

She watched as Dad reached out and stroked Jenny's ass, his hand sliding down the back of her thigh to her knee before tracing a sensual path upwards, cupping her ass cheek gently. She heard Jenny moan as her thighs opened involuntarily, Dad's hand slipping between them and cupping her pussy in the palm of his hand…….

I could feel Jenny quivering as I pressed my hand against her. She was a mass of seething desire; the sexual frustration she obviously felt plainly evident as she gave in to her intense need.

I stood, and turned Jenny to face me, taking hold of her gently by the hair and pulling her head back, baring her throat to me. Leaning forward, I began to kiss and lick her neck, my free hand sliding down her back to cup the smooth cheek of her ass.

I walked her backwards to the wardrobe, pressing her against the cool glass. "Look in the mirror Jenny" I ordered, "Watch yourself being made love to"

She stared in the mirror opposite, a myriad of reflections seeming to multiply the two of us, almost as if we were involved in our own private orgy. I licked a path down her throat, over the smooth skin of her breasts that were spilling from her bra.

"It's a front fastener" she breathed.

She moaned as she felt my hands reaching for the clasp, freeing her tits from their lacy captivity. I stared into her eyes as I cupped her breasts in my hands, the hard nipples pressing deliciously into my palms.

"Can I taste them Jenny?"

"Yes………." she whispered, "suck them Garry……….I love to have my nipples sucked………."

Her legs seemed to buckle against me as she felt my lips engulfing as much of her left tit as I could, sucking it into my willing mouth, squeezing her other tit gently at the same time. Her hands were in my hair, holding me to her breasts - and then she began pushing me lower.

As I eased downwards onto my knees, my tongue lapped along her soft stomach, pausing to push into her belly button.

"Put your leg over my shoulder Jenny" I said - "that's it……….now the other one…."

With both her legs being supported by my shoulders, my nose was scant inches from her pussy. I could smell the heady scent of her arousal, and noticed a damp patch on the front of her black panties. The feel of her stocking tops against my ears was intoxicating. I buried my nose in her; looking up at her face, I saw that she had her eyes closed, and was fondling her breasts………..

Josie couldn't take her eyes from the scene before her. Her Dad was eating Liz's mom's pussy! She felt jealous, but also very aroused. Slipping a hand inside her loose pajama bottoms she touched her clit, watching as Dad eased Jenny's panties to the side.


Jenny's pussy was almost completely shaven, just a thin landing strip bearing testament to the fact that she had a Brazilian. It looked amazing, Josie thought, she'd have to get one of those to surprise Dad with!

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder………

"What's going on?" whispered Liz. "Your Dad got a woman in there?"

"C'mon Liz" Josie whispered urgently, "let's go back to my room!!" She didn't want Liz to see her Dad with his tongue buried deep inside her mom's pussy! She might freak!

"No!" replied Liz, "let me see!!!" She eased Josie away from the door, taking her place……….

"FUCK!" she whispered, "that's my MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Her initial shock at seeing her mom being eaten by Josie's Dad quickly gave way to a feeling of excitement. She's been telling mom to get a man for months now, and Josie's Dad was really nice.

"Josie?" she whispered……

"Yes Liz?"

"It's turning me on watching them…………does your Dad do that to you?"

"Sometimes yeah………"

She moved slightly allowing Josie to watch with her…………

Josie absently slipped her hand between her thighs again, oblivious of the fact that Liz was beside her. Glancing across, she noticed that Liz had opened her pajama jacket and was pulling on her hard nipples. She had never touched another girl but found herself wanting to find out how Liz's pussy felt……….she slipped a hand down the front of Liz's pajama bottoms, and began stroking her friend's pussy.

Liz looked at Josie, shocked at what her friend was doing, yet unable to stop herself from doing the same thing. The two girls masturbated each other as they watched their parents………………

Jenny was moaning heavily by now as I alternately licked and fingered her pretty pussy, my hands holding her by the ass.

"Sweet Jesus" she moaned, "I'm going to come Garry…………don't stop, please don't stop, suck on my clit………….."

Taking her clit between my lips, I sucked it into my mouth, slipping a finger into her tight little asshole at the same time.

"I'M COMING!!!!!!!" screamed Jenny, gripping me firmly by the head.

Both Josie and Liz orgasmed together as they watched Liz's mom come into Josie's dads mouth; they bit on their lips to try and hold in their sweet release, but their shared orgasm was far too intense – their legs buckled, they moaned heavily - and they fell forward through the door.