Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 17: Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not so sure," Alice grinned. "They don't talk about it but I gather she had a bit of a reputation when she was young. And they certainly had a lot of friends round when I was little."

"Like mother, like daughter?" I grinned back. "You certainly look alike. I wonder if you're similar in bed. Maybe your Dad and I should compare notes. I might get a few tips."

Alice punched me on the arm.

"I suppose I do get a bit carried away sometimes," she pouted. "Like last night."

"Oh do you?" I feigned surprise.

"I'm surprised you had time to notice," she retorted. "You're attention was definitely elsewhere!"

I closed my eyes and pictured all that had been happening alongside me.

"So how does it feel, Cucky-Boy?" she asked. "Or do you need a new name today?"

"Sorry?" I replied, confused.

"I mean, how does it feel to be an unfaithful husband at last?"

I froze, stunned. Alice had clearly been having the same thoughts that had kept me awake.

She was right of course; despite all that had happened in our sex lives since the night of the Elton John concert when Alice had first been seduced in front of me; despite the many occasions another man's cock had entered my wife's vagina, this was the first time that my own erect penis had entered another woman's in return.

It had been an extraordinary experience.

"How... How do you feel about it?" I asked, uncertain how I felt myself.

"I'm not sure," she replied unsettlingly. "On the one hand, fair's fair; if you're okay with me getting fucked then I can't really complain when you get a well-deserved treat but all the same..."

"It was a very strange experience," I agreed. "I haven't really got my mind around it yet. I mean, I never thought of myself as being unfaithful before."

"Well get used to it, Cucky Boy," she smiled, grasping my hand across the table top. "You fucked another woman last night. You even came inside her."

"That's true."

"Did you enjoy it? Was it good? Was she good?"

"It was very pleasant," I told her stupidly, not knowing what on earth to say.

In the end I was given no chance because the sound of our front door bursting open and two small-ish kids thundering into the house brought any further discussion of the previous evening's infidelities to an end, as did the arrival of my Dad in the kitchen.

"Late night last night?" he asked me jokingly once Alice had gone to shepherd the kids into their sports kit.

"Does it show?" I asked him with a smile.

"Well, Alice looks lovely as always," he said. "Blooming! But you look like you spent the night in your car. Are you okay?"

"It was a bit of a late night," I confessed with a grin. "Thanks for looking after them Dad."

"Anytime," he smiled. "I remember what it was like with two young kids. You and Alice need a little romantic time together."

I began to blush.

"Just the two of you," he added innocently.

***

It was bright and sunny when we arrived at Carmen's house later that morning. Carmen's baby was due any moment; I noticed a small suitcase in the hallway as we entered. Her baby bump was large and rounded but she still wore the tight-fitting black dresses that suited her colour so well.

They also made her large belly much less visible; for a woman on the brink of giving birth she looked extraordinarily sexy.

Julie arrived half an hour later with her children. Carmen and Alice had half expected her not to show up, though we hadn't yet told the She-Devil what we had seen the previous evening.

On such a bright morning it seemed only right to sit outside so Alice, her two friends and all four kids were in the garden playing. Predictably, both Gary and Steve were playing golf, on the same course but not together. I often wondered how the dynamic went between Julie's cuckold husband and her first and, as far as I knew, still current lover.

Our two children were much older than the others and had absolutely no interest in babies so after a while they got predictably bored and began to misbehave. As the only male, it fell to me to take them to their football training, leaving the three girls to talk among themselves for a while.

On my return, I offered and made them all fresh coffee then, having ascertained that my presence wasn't a problem, I joined them with a big mug of my own at the patio table. It was clear that with the older children gone and only babies to overhear, the three girls had not felt inhibited about discussing the events of Friday night.

I wasn't sure how far their conversation had got and didn't want to cause any upset so for a long time I just sat and listened.

"So how many times have you done it?" my wife was asking Julie, amazement in her voice.

"Just three, not including the first night," she replied without hesitation.

"And it's always the same man?"

"Client," she corrected Alice quietly. "Yes. Well, so far it has."

"You want to have other... clients too?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?"

I could think of a dozen good reasons not to have sex with complete strangers for money, but I was very much a bystander in this discussion and kept my mouth tightly shut.

Carmen was taking a minor part in the conversation with a detached, rather wicked smile on her face. Alice just stared at her friend as if in amazement; but was there an element of envy there too?

"How would you find them?" Alice asked, still stunned. "You can't just walk the street!"

Julie laughed.

"I'm going to join an agency, silly! There are plenty of them online.""

"But..."

"You don't understand," Julie continued animatedly. "I'm not ashamed of having been fooled into having sex with a stranger. I'm not even ashamed of having deliberately fucked a man for money. I know should be but I'm not."

"Jules...!"

Julie turned to Alice, her eyes wide and bright.

"You know how exciting it was playing the whore! It got to you too, didn't it? Well believe me, actually being a whore is even more exciting! That first night, waiting for a complete stranger to come and proposition me, I was more turned on than I have ever been in my life. Taking him to the apartment and taking his money made me feel powerful as well as really sexy.

"Doing whatever he wanted; stripping for him; sucking his cock on my knees... Oh God! It took me so close to the edge that when the time came for fucking, he barely had to touch me before I began to cum. And when I started cumming I just couldn't stop!"

Alice was staring now, open-mouthed.

"When I found out it was all real; that it wasn't a set-up it made it much, much better, not worse. I really had looked sexy enough for a good-looking man to want me. He wanted me enough to pay all that money just for a couple of hours of sex with me.

"It was amazing sex too! And he wanted to see me again -- we even exchanged mobile numbers.

The inadvisability of this should have been obvious but to the sex-fuddled Julie, it just seemed natural. She really did see nothing sordid or shameful about the transaction at all. It had brought both of them great pleasure and earned her a nice amount of extra cash.

But it was what that cash meant that mattered more. What it meant about her as woman. Her logic was warped and twisted but it was a kind of logic, nonetheless.

"When he called to say wanted to see me again, I just had to say yes!"

She looked at her two silent friends.

"And that time - when I knew I was really being a whore - it was even better! Oh God, it was so much better! So when he called a third time I just couldn't refuse!"

I sat in silence, my mind spinning. Julie seemed to view the word 'whore' as a badge of honour rather than a term of abuse. But who were we to criticise; a willing cuckold, his slut wife and an amateur pimp! Who were we to pass judgment on her?

But Julie hadn't finished. To the astonishment of all of us there was more to come:

"It was by far the most exciting, most erotic, most life-affirming thing that has ever happened to me! Ever since it happened that night, I've felt SO different. Brighter! Sexier! Happier! I feel like a new a new person. I feel more like a woman that ever in my life before! I feel more confident than I ever have before! I feel sexier than I ever have ever before!

"I simply don't care about the risks. I know it's crazy but I don't care! I've got to do it again! I've got to keep on doing it or I'll go mad! I won't ever be satisfied if I don't!"

Alice and I stared at her then at each other. To my surprise, where my mouth was open wide in astonishment, my wife's expression was one of pure envy.

Then as if with one thought, we both turned silently to look at Carmen. To my horror, there was a gleam; almost an evil glow in her eye and an expression of pure triumph on her face.

I felt a cold wave wash over me. What on earth had the She-Devil she created?