Just One Good Reason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, as I stroked his face. "I'll bet you have."

"Here, stand up for me."

I did so for him. He caressed my legs, hips and booty through my leather skirt, making me even more wet than I already was. Finally he reached around, undid the catch and unzipped the zipper. My skirt fell down around my legs, and I stepped out of it.

I went to unzip my boots, but Todd stopped me. "You like my boots?"

"I love your boots. Keep them on."

I winked at him. "Okay."

I reached inside my purse for a condom. Then I straddled him again. I stared into his eyes and kissed him. "You gotta promise to be gentle, baby."

"I promise."

"Seriously. I haven't had any other lovers since we've met. And it's been a long time since we made love."

Todd nodded, seriously. "I think I still have some lube."

I watched him go into the bathroom, root around, and come back out with a bottle of lube. I relaxed. It was of course water based.

I kissed him. "You still think of me, don't you?"

Todd smiled. "Always."

I blushed. "Oh, baby."

I kissed Todd again, soft luxurious kisses. Then I slipped off his sweater, and admired him for a minute, then I took off his trousers.

He sat back down on the couch.

I unrolled the condom on his cock. Then I took the bottle of lube and squirted some on the head of his cock.

I lowered myself down, just far enough to feel the tip of his cock against my pussy lips. I gently held it, rubbed it back and forth.

And then, it passed inside.

Todd held my waist, as I very slowly lowered myself down, just enough so that some of his cock went inside my pussy. That was all I was able to take.

I made a hissing noise through clenched teeth. "Oh, shit, baby!"

"Wow, Jasmine, you are tight."

I grinned at him through my sexual heat. "Regular exercise."

Todd held my waist tighter. "We can take as long as you need."

I touched his cheek tenderly and kissed him. "You're so sweet."

I moved up and down a little, just using the quarter or so of him that was inside me. It was getting easier.

"You ready for more?"

"Oh, shit, yes, baby. But please be gentle."

Todd held my waist tighter. "Ready?"

I smiled nervously. "I think so. Be gentle!"

Todd patted my booty. "You know I will."

I dug my nails in his shoulders, as I slowly lowered myself all the way down on his cock. "Shhhhhiittt!"

"You okay, Jasmine?"

I growled out the words. "Fuuuuckkkk!"

I stayed like that for a minute, getting used to him inside me. It had been a long time since I'd had anything like a cock inside me. It was like being a virgin again.

"Let's stop talking and start fucking, shall we?"

And I began moving my hips. I didn't know how Todd did it. He turned this Professional Black Female into a FREAK.

It seemed like we had been fucking for hours, when I felt another orgasm sneaking up on me. I really dug my nails hard in Todd's shoulders.

I still moved my hips. "Have you come yet, sweetheart?"

He shook his head, a jerky movement. "Not yet."

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Let's see what I can do about that."

The pain I'd first experienced had faded. Now there was just the pleasure. I had forgotten how beautiful it was to make love to Todd. And now I moved my hips faster, as fast as I could. I felt Todd match my dips with his thrusts.

"Don't wait for me, baby. Come for me!"

I felt Todd's grip on my waist tighten. His face contorted, and finally he let out a loud groan.

I ran my nails tenderly through his hair. "Mmmm, yes, that's my baby."

"God, I've missed you so much, Jasmine."

I kissed him. "I'm glad Colonel Haggerty's fax went down."

"Why's that?"

"Because, Todd, if his secure fax worked right, I wouldn't have had to go down to the operations building. I never would have known you were even in town."

Todd kissed me again. "The wonders of technology."

I laughed. "Yes. Will wonders never cease."

"I hope you still want to see my house."

I kissed him. "I want to see it. I want to get to know every nook and cranny."

Todd grinned. "Cool."

I giggled again. "I love you, baby."

"Love you, too, sweetness."

12