Kalpana & "Sir" Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He claimed her lips with his wet mouth and his tongue played hide and seek with hers. With the wicked smile of a conqueror, he slid down his shorts and underwear and exposed his thick, erect, drooling cock as she gazed, hypnotised...

He reached into his shoulder bag and extracted a condom. Just as he began to tear open the wrapper, Kalpana stopped him.

"Please no Sir! I am allergic to latex." She told him.

If Shyam felt let down, he didn't show it. He had taken many such disappointments in his stride in the past.

"Ohhh. OK!" He said and reached for his underwear and shorts.

"Please no Sir. That's not what I meant. I'm... I'm protected!" Kalpana whispered.

"Achha!"

"Good!" Shyam said and a wolfish grin broke out on his face.

Her bosom had become partially covered again with her movements. So Shyam went about systematically to pull her kameez and slip down her shoulders and her sports bra up to fully expose her breasts. In his impatience, he ripped her slip at the neck. She reached out and tugged at his T shirt. She wanted to see and feel his hairy chest against her. He obliged by pulling it off. He was now fully naked, except for his watch and canvas shoes. Kalpana had her kameez and slip wrapped around her waist and her sports bra bunched below her chin, while she was naked below the waist. She looked even more wanton with parts of her body covered. Finally, finally Shyam was ready to claim his prize.

As he stepped closer to her, Kalpana lay down on the table. Her hips were close to the edge and her legs dangled below. Shyam quickly removed her sandals and placed her feet on the table, her thighs spread wide apart. As soon as she felt Shyam's cock on her pussy, she reached down, held his cock in her fingers and guided it between her inner lips.

"Aaaahhh!" Shyam sighed ecstatically as he pushed his cock slowly into her.

There was hardly any resistance from her hot, inflamed, fully lubricated pussy, until he bottomed out. Her pussy fitted snugly around his cock like a tight glove. Kalpana felt herself being stretched open and savoured the friction of his cock against her sensitive flesh. Shyam felt her pussy grip his cock at the base as Kalpana tightened her pelvic muscles. Shyam pulled out almost fully and then again slowly thrust in. He was soon holding her in place by her love handles as he continued his slow, long, evenly paced thrusts.

Although he was now intent on taking his own pleasure, Kalpana could hardly remain unaffected. She kept up a litany of throaty moans as Shyam continued his slow, deep thrusts. She soon experienced a tide arise in her pussy and spread all over her body, leaving even her toes tingling. Shyam only half noticed her reactions as he continued to fuck her. Kalpana climaxed once again shortly afterwards.

Soon, his grip on her hips tightened and the power and speed of his thrusts increased until he was grunting lustily. He would perhaps have climaxed very soon, had a jarring noise not interrupted him. He stopped in mid thrust and tried to figure out where the noise was coming from. It became evident that the noise was due to the table roughly scraping against the floor as a result of his energetic thrusts. After making a few more experimental thrusts he realised that he couldn't continue fucking Kalpana without attracting attention. Annoyed by the distraction, he reluctantly pulled out with a sucking sound.

"Hame merey suite mein jana chahiye."

"We need to go to my suite." He said.

Kalpana nodded. She had heard the noise too. A naughty smile played on her lips as Shyam helped her up. Both dressed quickly. Kalpana smoothened her clothes and brushed back her dishevelled hair. Shyam had quickly put her panties and sanitary pad in his shoulder bag, so she wore nothing under her salwar. Soon, they were in a lift, speeding up to the executive floor. There were no other passengers in the lift. Shyam reached out and lewdly thrust his hand between her thighs. He could feel the heat and the moisture of her cunt on his hand. Kalpana would normally have been outraged by such behaviour. Now, her response was to move her feet further apart and tilt her hips forward to give better access to her pussy. He continued to finger her cunt over her salwar, while she looked on through the mirror until the lift stopped at the executive floor.

His suite was large. The entrance opened into a spacious living room. The bedroom was off to one side with an attached toilet suite consisting of a walk-in closet, wash basin, toilet, bidet, shower stall, a bath tub and a dressing table with a large mirror in front and two side mirrors angled inwards. In the living room, off to one side there was a bar and a kitchenette where food could be heated and hot drinks could be made. There was a fully stocked a fridge too. There was also door in one corner, leading to a half toilet, for use by visitors. The furniture in the living room consisted of a couple of sofas, two sofa chairs, a coffee table and a round mini dining table just big enough to seat two and several armless dining chairs. There were also a couple of bar stools near the bar. A large mirror covered the wall behind the bar.

Shyam locked the door and switched on the "Do Not Disturb" sign as soon as they entered the suite. Shyam took off his T shirt and quickly stripped Kalpana to once again expose her breasts and her lower body. In his impatience, he ripped her slip a bit further. He roughly mauled her breasts and dragged her along to an armless chair. He then sat sprawled on the chair, his legs wide apart.

"Make me hard again, Kalpana!" He commanded her.

Obediently, she knelt between his legs. She pulled off his shorts and underwear and exposed his cock. It was still wet and sticky, and had lost some of its hardness. As she leaned closer, her senses were saturated by the strong male scent of his sweaty, unwashed crotch. Normally, she would have been put off by the powerful scent. But now, in her state of sexual excitement, her arousal went up a couple of notches. She gently stroked his cock with her fingers and then planted a light kiss on the crown. For the first time in her life she was going to suck a cock other than her husband's. She loved the smell and taste of their combined love juices as she pulled back his foreskin and licked his crown. Soon, she was holding his shaft and pumping his hardening cock in and out of her mouth, while her full lips made a tight seal around it.

"Unnk...Unnkk..." She moaned through her nose as his cock slid in and out of her lips.

Pretty soon, she had made Shyam fully hard again. He realized that if he let her continue, he would ejaculate in her mouth.

"Some other time..." He thought as he pushed her back and his cock slipped out of her mouth with pop. A thick string of saliva mixed with his precum hung between her lips and his cock.

He quickly fetched a large Turkish towel from the bathroom, spread it on the carpet and lay Kalpana down on it. Kalpana raised her legs and spread them out, offering him full access to her wet, oozing pussy. Her eyes locked on to Shyam's while her fingers guided his cock between her inner lips.

"Anhhh..." She moaned in ecstasy as Shyam buried his cock to the hilt, with a single hard thrust.

All the earlier gentle love play and slow fucking was gone. He unleashed a series of hard, energetic, even violent thrusts on her, intent on getting his satisfaction. She wrapped her legs tightly around his hips and tried to match his thrusts with her own upward thrusts. She soon realized that she just didn't have the strength to do that. So she just lay back and let the pounding she was being subjected to, to overwhelm her senses. Shyam probably didn't last for more than five or so minutes, but it seemed like an eternity to Kalpana. She lost count of the number of times she came. She then felt an erratic change in his rhythm and experienced a final hard climax as she felt his cock spurting semen deep inside her.

"Yaahh!" Shyam exulted and then collapsed on top of her.

They were both sweating profusely and breathing hard. They could feel and hear each other's hearts pounding. Sweat dripped from his face on to her and she swallowed a few drops that fell into her open mouth. She revelled in the weight of his body crushing her underneath him. In a while, Shyam supported the weight of his upper body on his elbows and that let her breathe more freely. They were still coupled down below. Shyam planted sweet little kisses on her lips and continued to make small thrusting movements with his hips. She kept tightening her pussy around his wilting cock, trying to keep it inside as long as possible. Finally, Shyam rose on his knees and pulled out with an audible pop. He was amazed at the sheer volume of semen that gushed out and pooled on the Turkish towel beneath her pussy. He couldn't remember the last time he had produced so much spunk. Her inner lips were inflamed with an angry red colour and remained exposed and half open. It would take a while for the blood to drain out of them and allow them to go back to their normal size.

Shyam lay on his back by Kalpana's side, his hands under his head as he gazed at the ceiling. Both savoured their wordless post coital intimacy...

***

"Kalpana tum theek toh ho na?"

"Kalpana are you OK?" Shyam queried.

"Ji. Aur aap?"

"Yes. And you?" She responded.

"Main ekdum khush hoon."

"I am very happy." Shyam replied.

He had a satiated, relaxed expression on his face. Soon, Kalpana was resting her cheek on Shyam's shoulder and running her fingers over his hairy chest. She had wanted to do this ever since she had espied his thick salt and pepper chest hair peeping out of his T shirt last fortnight. Her hubby Kapil's chest was almost hairless, in contrast. Shyam's body was flabbier than Kapil's, she noted, but not fat. Kapil had a lean, athletic build, but was not muscle bound. Both were strong enough to crush her in their embrace until she started running out of breath, she mused. Shyam stroked Kalpana's dishevelled hair. He loved to run his fingers through a woman's long, thick, shiny, fragrant tresses. He saw a few grey hair amidst the dense growth and his fingers parted her hair to see whether there were any more. Kalpana immediately guessed what he had seen.

"Main ab boodhi hone lagi hun kya?"

"Have I started growing old?" She asked with a frown.

She was very sensitive on this matter. She wanted to remain young and full of vitality, forever. Every week or ten days, she carefully plucked out the few grey hair that had dared to grow. She cursed herself for not doing so before meeting Shyam.

"Ari nahi pagli! Kuchh baal safed hone se koi boodha ho jata hai kya? Budhapa to ek manasthiti hai. Jab tak tum khudko jawan samjhogi, tum jawan hi rahogi!"

"Oh come on! One doesn't grow old just because a few hair turn grey. Old age is a state of mind. As long as you feel you are young, you will remain young." Shyam reassured her.

"Phir bhi, mujhe yeh bilkul achha nahi lagta."

"Maybe. But I still don't like it." Kalpana pouted.

"Zara socho. Merey kuchh baal safed hone par main agar khudko boodha samajhne lagta toh main kab ka mar chuka hota. Main toh aaj bhi khudko jawan mehsoos karta hoon. Nahi toh tum jaisi garam aur jawan laundi ke saath sambhog kar sakta tha?"

"Just think. If I had started to feel old when the first few grey hair showed up, I would be dead by now. I think I am young, even today. How else could I have fucked a hot young wench like you?" Shyam countered.

Kalpana had to agree there. He had demonstrated that he had the strength and vitality to fuck her senseless. She clamped her thighs together as memories of the morning ran through her mind and her pussy woke up. She blushed a little, hearing him describe her as a hot young wench. Her hubby too often described her thus.

"Bahut bhookh lagi hai. Kuchh khana chahiye."

"I'm very hungry. Let's eat something." Shyam said, looking at his watch.

It was past mid-day. After a bit of consultation, they decided to go to one of the several excellent restaurants on the hotel premises. Shyam called and reserved a table for two. They both needed a shower. Kalpana refused point blank Shyam's suggestion that they shower together. He gamely agreed to let her go first. He helped her up. She wrapped her dupatta around her shoulders, to preserve a modicum of modesty. Shyam led her to the shower, picking up the soiled towel to put it into the laundry hamper.

"Aap yeh kya kar rahe hain?"

"What are you doing?" She exclaimed as Shyam was about to throw it into the hamper.

"Kyon? Kya hua?"

"Why? What's the matter?" Shyam asked, puzzled.

Kalpana was scandalized. What would the hotel staff think when they discovered all the evidence of their fucking on the towel? She thought.

"Idhar dijiye."

"Give it to me." She said brusquely and grabbed the towel.

She spent a few minutes washing the towel and then threw it in the hamper. Shyam showed her where fresh towels were stored and Kalpana disappeared into the frosted glass shower stall.

"Suniye!"

"Hello!" Shyam heard her call him as he lounged on the bed, waiting for her to finish.

All the knobs and levers in the shower stall had defeated Kalpana. She had never been in such a posh, hi-tech bathroom before. Shyam chuckled and then spent a patient few minutes explaining to her how the various gizmos worked, including the bidet, which Kalpana had never seen before. Kalpana emerged after her shower, a good twenty minutes later. She had wrapped a bathrobe around her and was taking off her shower cap as she walked into the bedroom. Shyam didn't take too long to finish his shower. He was soon dressed in a T shirt and slacks, looking dapper as ever. He saw Kalpana was dressed and ready, wearing the same outfit that she had on in the morning. She hadn't brought a change of clothes with her.

"Chalen?"

"Shall we go?" Shyam queried.

"Inhe nahin pehnayenge?"

"Won't you put these on me?" She asked, looking at him through her lashes.

She extended a hand, holding two flat, round powder applicators.

"Oh! Main toh bhool hi gaya!"

"Oh! I forgot!" Shyam exclaimed.

He spent several minutes carefully exposing her breasts, licking her nipples till they were stiff, wet and shiny, pressing the powder applicators on them and then dressing her again. He took his time to secure her ripped slip with a safety pin Kalpana proffered. He took a close look and moved his palm over her bosom, to assure himself that her nipples would stay hidden. He then wrapped her dupatta around her shoulders and secured it in place with a couple of safety pins.

"H'm. Ab tum bilkul theek lagti ho."

"H'm. You look good and proper now." Shyam said.

He was very possessive about his women. He hated the thought of other men ogling them. He was completely oblivious to the irony that after having stolen the virtue of another man's wife, he was now trying to protect it from others...

***

The maitre' d'hotel seated them at their table in the restaurant.

"Tum thodi wine logi?

"Would you like to try some wine?" Shyam asked.

"Ji maine aaj tak sharab nahi pi."

"I've never drank alcohol till now." She replied.

"Aaj tumne itni sari cheezein pahli baar ki hain. Ek cheez aur sahi!"

"You've done so many new things today. Why not one more?" Shyam asked.

With some persuasion, she agreed to try a little wine. Shyam ordered a Riesling. It was just the wine, fruity, light and sweet, that a first time drinker might like. The waiter poured a finger of wine in her glass. They toasted each other, she a bit awkwardly since she had never done it before. She sniffed the wine a bit suspiciously and then took a tentative sip.

"Itni buri bhi nahi hai!"

"It's not too bad!" She exclaimed as the waiter looked on, beaming.

The waiter, urged by Shyam filled her glass.

"Mujhe sharab ka nasha chadhakar merey saath koi galat kaam karne ka kahin aapka irada toh nahi hai na?"

"Are you planning to seduce me after getting me drunk?" She asked, her eyebrows arched and eyes flashing melodramatically as she took another sip.

Shyam guffawed. They had a long, leisurely lunch...

To be continued...

12