Kapoor Sisters - After France Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karishma watched fascinated as Aish followed the same example a moment later. She fucked his big toe with her cunt and leaned forward, arching her back like a cat to reach his thighs with both hands.

It was Aarti's nudge that broke Karishma's reverie otherwise she would have stood there and watched his whores serve him all afternoon.

She followed Aarti's signal and walked down into the pool with her.

"He will snap his fingers when he wants us in his service." Aarti told Karishma in a soft whisper.

The pool was big and warm. Karishma loved swimming. She swam to the other side. Aarti joined her there.

"So he claimed you in France, is it?" Aarti asked. She had forgotten to talk like a gangster. May be she thought she had had enough practice.

"Yes, me and my sister, Kareena." Karishma said.

"Nice. Where is Kareena?"

"Um...she...I think she didn't want to join his harem."

"That's ok." Aarti said "Enough competition as it is. But she will be back."

Karishma was surprised "How can you say?"

"He fucked her, didn't he?" Aarti said.

"Yes, he nailed us both a lot in France."

"Then, sooner or later, she will come and become his whore." Aarti predicted "Once a girl is under him. She can never make do with second best."

"Really?" It was making Karishma feel better. Kareena's decision to not join Romeo's harem had made her doubt herself.

"I can give you in writing, honey." Aarti said with confidence "She is already his whore. She just doesn't know it yet."

Aarti swam off to the other side to be near Romeo. Karishma followed her. As she came up on the shallow side, she looked towards Romeo. His eyes were closed and the girls were all focused on him so Karishma could stare all she wanted.

Now, Rani and Mahima were now massaging oil into his chest. Instead of using their hands, though, they were oiling up their breasts and then crushing their soft boobs on his chest, rubbing around to oil and massage his chest.

While rubbing oil into Romeo's dick, Lara dipped her head and licked the tip of his cock. Karishma guessed that she was licking his pre-cum. A few seconds later, Aish leaned forward and licked the base of his cock, slowly running her tongue along his erect, meaty shaft. And then a few seconds later, Priyanka bent over his leg, took his cockhead in her mouth, then slowly pushed her head down. Karishma could feel her pussy pulse. But she didn't know why the scene was so exciting for her.

Priyanka's voice carried over the water as she asked "May I cum, Sir. Please?"

Even before Romeo could answer, Aish added "Me too, Master. Please may I cum? Please?"

Romeo said without opening his eyes "You may cum, whores."

Karishma and Aarti both watched spellbound as Aish and Priyanka fucked themselves faster and faster on his big toes, rolling their hips around. They came hard all over his feet with screams and moans. When they lifted off of his toes, they went down on their knees and started licking his feet clean. Rani and Mahima also bent down in that direction and joined them.

It was a with a shock that Karishma realised that her hand was between her legs. She wasn't sure she was allowed to finger herself without his permission. She quickly took her hand out and swam to the other side of the pool to hide her embarrassment. When she swam back a few minutes later, she saw Romeo's hairy legs through the water as he stepped into the pool. Karishma surfaced before she reached the other edge.

Romeo looked at her and tapped the edge of the pool. A double tap. Karishma knew what that meant. She waded the water and reached the point where he had tapped. She put her hands there, grabbed the edge of the pool and bent over as low as she could. She stepped outward on the floor of the pool to spread her legs wide.

She was a wonderfully obscene sight, her slim figure bent over in a sexy, inviting pose. Her tight, well-rounded ass pushed back. Her sleek, long legs opened wide in complete submission. The water was clear and both her bare, shaved pussy split nicely down the middle like a peach and her puckered ass hole could be seen in her current submissive pose. Romeo stepped behind her.

A moan escaped Karishma's lips as she felt his thumb tracing the pink, puckered rim of her ass hole. The water had washed everything and her ass hole looked absolutely clean and perfectly round like an artist's depiction.

"Ouch!" Karishma yelped as Romeo pushed his cockhead into her tight ass without a warning and she could feel it stretching her small hole so tight.

In order to prepare herself for what was coming next, Karishma gripped the edge tightly and placed her feet firmly on the wet floor. Romeo took a hold on her shoulders and pushed with his hips. Three more inches of his massive cock entered her ass and Karishma screamed louder than the first time.

"You are my bitch, Karishma, aren't you?" Romeo whispered softly. His hands roamed softly all over her submerged body. He was moving his hips slowly which made his cock grind inside her ass without causing pain.

"Mmmm, I am your bitch, Sir."

"Who owns this ass, honey?" Romeo kissed her neck as he spoke softly in her ear.

Karishma shuddered. She knew what would happen after she answered. But there was no other answer she could give. She was his and she knew it well.

"You do, Sir." She muttered and tightened her fingers on the edge of the pool.

As she expected, Romeo pulled back a couple of inches and jammed his cock deep into her ass.

"Mumma!" Karishma's eyes watered. His cock was now jammed inside her anal canal. All except one inch. That last one inch or so near the base of his cock was so thick it was going to spread open her sphincter and probably ruin its elasticity. She was terrified of that last inch, but at the same time, his cock inside her anal canal was causing such pleasurable sensations that she was feeling like she was drunk. She moved her ass back and forth to fuck herself on his massive cock.

Hearing some moans, Karishma opened her eyes and saw that the other girls were watching her get fucked from the lounger. They were fingering their pussies or rubbing their clits as they watched Romeo destroy her ass. It made her moan as well because she could feel it making her pussy throb.

Romeo moved closer to her. He grabbed her firm tits in the water and kneaded them hard while fucking her tight ass in and out. Karishma could feel her body get hotter. She moved her ass and fucked herself with longer strokes, helping Romeo to demolish her tight ass with his massive cock.

A few weeks ago, Karishma would have thought it impossible that she could take such a big cock up her ass and like it. But now she was not only taking it in her ass, she was enjoying it so much that her body was about to explode. She knew she could not misbehave in front of his other whores. She must show that she was a good whore and belonged with them.

"May I please cum, Master? Please, Sir?" She begged, almost crying with need.

"You may cum, whore!" Romeo said and Karishma felt great relief that he had not made her wait. In France, he had sometimes been quite mean about making them wait before giving permission.

She started to push her ass back and forth on his cock. It was still stretching her tight hole wide but now she wanted it to stretch her. She was loving how tightly it fit inside her. She arched her back to feel his cockhead fucking her anal canal with the deep strokes.

And just then Romeo followed his hard strokes with a rough, powerful thrust which made the last inch of his massive cock open and penetrate her ass.

"Oh maa!" Karishma screamed and cried as the hot, searing pain around her puckered hole and deep inside her anal canal pushed her over the edge. She drew tall and arched her body as her pussy pumped her hot, clear cum into the pool water with strong shudders.

The sight of her violent orgasm, pushed some of the other whores also over the edge and their moans echoed Karishma's own moans. Karishma held the pool wall with both hands and enjoyed having Romeo's huge cock drill her tight ass with forcefully deep thrusts.

He was not done with her yet and she knew it. He was not nearly done with her. If Aarti was right that any girl he fucked became his then this was one of the major factors. When a girl thought she could not take any more, he was still going strong and this thorough, sustained pounding broke a girl. He had broken Karishma already in France and she had become his whore.

But this time, it felt that he was breaking her again. His cock drilling her ass was not just fucking her. It was systematically breaking her apart and moulding her as his whore, his fucktoy. She moaned and came again. Her body rocked so hard in the water that created waves.

Suddenly feeling the water splash on her face Karishma looked back and saw Aarti near her, her body moving in a certain familiar pattern, her mouth open and her eyes closed. She quickly guessed that Aarti was riding Romeo's fingers. It drove the feeling of being one of his many whores even deeper into Karishma. The humiliation of this washed over her like a warm wave and she came without meaning to. Her body had a mind of its own now. His cock was not hurting as much in her ass. Karishma fucked back and helped Romeo rail her ass like a beast.

Taking her soft, wet hair in his grip, Romeo held Karishma in place and drilled her ass like a steel piston driving into a well-lubricated slot. His thighs were hitting her ass cheeks with loud slapping noises. They were both submerged in the water. Karishma could feel the warm water coming up to her armpits, but it was not slowing Romeo down. He was ramming his long, hard meat pole so deep into her ass that her body was rocking forward with each thrust.

"Please allow your whore to cum, Sir!" Karishma heard Aarti say behind her.

She was not surprised. Romeo had a way of hooking his fingers deep inside a girl's cunt so that his fingertips massaged her gspot. He knew the magic pattern to rub, massage and tease a girl's gspot to make her explode into an intense orgasm. Karishma had been where Aarti was and she had begged for an orgasm in her turn as well.

Romeo must have nodded his head as Karishma didn't hear his voice but she heard Aarti say "Thank you, Sir!"

The water near Karishma's ass moved harder as Aarti fucked herself harder and faster on Romeo's fingers. Sensing her hungry, urgent motions, Karishma could feel her own body heating up. She pushed her ass back so hard that Romeo's dick slammed fully deep into her ass and the thick base of his cock plugged her tight ass painfully tight.

Uttering a loud scream, both Karishma and Aarti came at the same time and the pool became alive with their thrashing bodies displacing water all around them.

"Oh my God." Aarti exclaimed breathlessly "I love you, Sir!"

Grabbing Aarti by the hair, Romeo kissed her hard. But even as his tongue was pushing into her mouth, his cock was fucking Karishma's ass with the same relentless, rough rhythm as before.

"Aaaah, mumma!" Karishma came hard and when she heard Romeo whisper in her ear "You belong to me, whore!" it just made her body rock even harder.

His strokes were getting harder now. She could feel him pound her ass like a man who was intent on claiming a girl and writing her destiny with his dick. Karishma held on. She knew the last minutes would be the hardest. He was going to show her no mercy. His cock slammed in, hard and fast, using her like a bitch. His meaty beast was stretching her tight ass and ripping her apart with the massive, long shaft opening her anal canal and literally moulding her to him.

Karishma gripped the wall. She had been there before. She knew she could survive it even though it felt like his cock was just about to kill her. She kept taking shallow breaths and pushed back, not pulling away, but showing him that she was his devoted whore, for his use.

"Aaaw! Yes! Come in me, Sir. Thank you, Sir" Karishma screamed as she felt his cock explode inside her, his hot potent seed searing her ass from the inside as he marked as his whore.

Not letting go of the edge of the pool, Karishma, stayed there and took his rough, powerful strokes in her ass like a good whore. She was his. She knew that. He was marking her, putting his brand on her. And she could not be more proud. She was finally his property and he had claimed her in front of his other whores.

As he slowed down his strokes, Karishma started to get proper breaths. When he finally pulled out, she felt a big rush of water filling her gaping ass hole. It made her gasp. Her body jerked again a small orgasm that made her clit hurt with the intense sensations.

Romeo turned around, put his hands on the edge and lifted himself out so that he was sitting on the edge of the pool with his legs in the water. Aarti and Karishma waded the water to stand close to him. As he opened his legs, they bent down and started licking cock and his balls. His other whores gathered around him like moths around a flame.

Pretty soon his cock was hard again and pointing up like a flag pole. On his signal, Aarti came out of the water and lowered herself on his cock. She rode his cock with her legs open wide and Karishma licked his balls from inside the pool. She could see his thick shaft sliding smoothly into Aarti's wet, tight cunt and she could smell the musky, sexy smell of his dick.

He fucked Aarti hard, and Karishma was worried that Aarti might fall back into the water as her body was getting hotter and out of her control. But Romeo kept her in his grip and kept nailing her deep. As Aarti came, Karishma could taste her cum on Romeo's balls. Rani climbed into the pool beside Karishma and they both sucked his balls.

When Romeo came inside Aarti's cunt, they got to taste his cum as it leaked out and soaked his balls. Aarti didn't fall into the water but she did need help from three other girls to get on her feet when she got off Romeo's dick. Rani and Karishma licked his cock clean and shared his cum.

[End of Part 1]

12