Kapoor Sisters - After France Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under her chin, Romeo's fingers were wrapped around her neck. He was controlling her breath as he ravaged her ass like a wild beast. His strokes were getting harder, she could feel the wooden horse shake with the fast, hard thrusts. Then she felt him undo her arm straps and pull her up. He grabbed her tits and fucked her ass hard with her back pressing into his chest. From this position his thighs were slapping her ass and pushing her body up against the restraints with each thrust.

Very quickly, her body heated up to the point where she was ready to cum again. She closed her eyes and let go. Her body jerked in his arms as she came so hard that she lost control of her muscles. But she was clasped tightly in his arms and he held her as he ripped her ass apart with ruthlessly deep and hard strokes.

When she felt him pull out of her ass, she whimpered for a different reason. She could feel the cold air rushing into her gaping ass and it was taking her breath away. Romeo stood in front of her beside the horse and let his cock explode all over her body. Kareena moaned as she felt his hot load land on her skin. He sprayed it on her chest and tits, pumping his long, hard cock with his fist.

Kareena rubbed the hot cum into her body, massaging it into her tits. Then she licked her hands. When Romeo untied her legs, she got down on her knees, unprompted, and licked his cock clean. Taking his cock in her mouth she pushed her head forward until his cockhead popped into her throat. She pulled back and did it again, sucking his cock with her mouth and throat. The whole time she kept her head up and looked into his eyes with a look of devotion. Romeo held her leash and let her suck his cock without fucking her face rough like he sometimes did with his whores.

Using her leash, he led her back to her cage. Instead of standing up, this time Kareena crawled on all fours until she came to her cage, then crawled in and faced him from inside the cage.

"That was a very good workout, Sir. Thank you." She said with a sweet smile "And thank you for worrying about my blood pressure and my health."

Nodding gently, Romeo took her leash off and closed the cage door.

"Get some sleep now, girl." He said "Karishma can help you if you need a shower before bed. Goodnight."

Kareena's voice was soft and held that tone of adoration that Romeo's whores usually had when talking to him "Goodnight, Sir."

She declined the shower and dress when Karishma asked her.

"I love this smell." she said rubbing her hand on her chest and smelling his cum on it "It was so nice of him to worry about my health."

"He keeps an eye on your data even when he doesn't come down." Karishma told her.

"Ah, so nice!" Kareena said with a soft sigh as she settled down in her cage.

Karishma asked "Are you feeling ok? Will you be able to sleep?"

"Mhmmmm." Kareena nodded "I think I will sleep the best tonight."

"Are you still having pains, baby?" Karishma added hesitantly "I am supposed to sleep with him tonight, I have earned my place in his bed. But if you need me..."

"No," Kareena smiled lovingly at her sister "you go be a good whore, sis. I will sleep fine. I had no pain last night. Probably none tonight."

"Oh, that is so good, Bebo." Karishma got excited "I will tell Sir, he will be happy to hear."

"Don't tell him. Not yet." Kareena said quickly.

"Huh? Why not? He would probably let you out of the cage."

"No, it's ok."

"You don't want to stay in the cage, do you?" Karishma widened her deep blue eyes.

"Well, the cage is not that bad." Kareena admitted.

"Oh, my..." Karishma was at a loss for words.

"Go, go, be a good whore." Kareena said "Good luck, Lolo."

"Thanks. You sure you don't need anything?" Karishma said getting up.

"Yes, I am ok...Oh wait. Ummm..." Kareena hesitated.

"Bol na!"

"Ask him, can I have...can I have his...his cum on my breakfast?" Kareena's cheeks turned red and she looked down.

The first time Kareena had eaten cum on her food was in France. She had revolted at the idea at first. Romeo had reminded her that for those two weeks she was his whore and obligated to obey all his orders. That was the first time. After that she had started to love his taste in her food.

"Okay. I will ask him." Karishma said "I am sure he will say yes."

========================================

The next morning when Karishma brought down her breakfast, Kareena eagerly asked "What did he say? Did he say yes? He said yes, right?"

Karishma smiled and nodded. Kareena's face lit up with a broad, toothy smile.

Now Kareena was allowed to eat with her own hands so Karishma slid open the wall of her cage that worked like a door and untied her hands.

"Who milked him, Lolo?" Kareena asked after looking at the milky white, creamy drops of Romeo's cum on her scrambled eggs and toast.

"I did." Karishma said.

Pushing her head out of her cage, Kareena grabbed Karishma's head and kissed her hard. She pushed her tongue between her lips. After the first alarm when she thought Kareena was attacking her, Karishma gave into it and kissed her back. Under Romeo's control in France, they had done much more than kissing.

"God, his fresh cum tastes so good!" Kareena said after sucking on Karishma's tongue for a long time.

Karishma grinned a devilish smile "Oh, I know. I sucked him clean after he pumped his load on your food."

"Mmmmm." Kareena picked up the knife and fork and started eating her cum-laced breakfast.

She was still in a state of a joyful bliss later when Madhuri came down to keep her company for the afternoon.

"Isn't his cum delicious?" Kareena enthused to Madhuri.

"Oh, I love it more than anything." Madhuri agreed.

And they found their topic for the afternoon.

============================================

That night, Kareena was in her cage when she heard Romeo's footsteps. Her heart started to race even as he was climbing down the steps. Kareena had hoped that he would come to work her again. She had showered a second time in the afternoon and even got Madhuri to bring her some make up.

When Romeo looked in her cage and asked "Are you ready for your workout?" Kareena nodded eagerly.

He opened the cage door and attached the leash to her collar. Kareena was already quite wet even as she crawled out of her cage.

She walked behind him like a bitch on leash and followed him to the wooden horse. This time she knew what to expect. She took her dress off and got in place on the wooden horse. When Romeo strapped her in, she was trembling and her pussy was dripping on the floor already.

Romeo stepped in front of her and took off his pants. Kareena opened her mouth as soon as she saw his meaty cock pop out. He stepped closer and let her take it in her mouth. Kareena closed her hot mouth around it and started sucking like she had been hungry for it for ages. He stroked her head and let her suck as deep as she wanted. Tonight she managed to take it into her throat even though it choked her and she had to hold her breath while it was stuffed in her throat.

She whimpered when Romeo pulled it out of her mouth. But when he walked around to get behind her, she squirmed with excitement and pushed her ass up. Romeo placed his cockhead on her pussy hole and drove his massive cock in with one hard, masterful thrust. Kareena's scream echoed from the cellar walls.

He rubbed her smooth bare back, feeling her silky soft skin under his fingers. Kareena's pussy squeezed his cock as her body felt his tantalising touch. When his fingers reached her shoulders he took a firm grip, held her there and started to pound her cunt. He moved his hips from left to right and jammed his cock deep into her body. Already his cockhead was hitting her cervix with each thrust and Kareena was yelping like a puppy while trying to hold on.

"May I cum, Sir, please?" She had to start begging when she found that her body could not take any more of his pounding without exploding into a huge orgasm "Please let me cum, Sir?"

As Romeo ignored her pleading and continued to nail her rough and hard on the wooden horse, Kareena panicked. She knew she could not hold on much longer. Her pleas became more urgent and desperate.

"Please, Sir! Please let your whore cum, Master!" She wailed "I am begging you, Sir. Please, please, allow me to cum! Please!"

Her mind went into full on panic when he still ignored her. There was not much space here for negotiation. Her body would explode. His cock was fucking too deep and too well for her body to handle it without erupting into a powerful orgasm. But she knew well that her standing with Romeo was tenuous at best. She was just making her place with him. If she came without his permission she would completely fuck up her chances with him. And by now, she knew well that more than anything else in the world, she wanted to be his whore.

"God! Sir, please allow your bitch to cum." She tried another tack "I am your dirty little whore, Sir. I am a worthless piece of shit. I am not worthy of your cock. Please let your bitch cum, Sir. I will lick the soles of your shoes, Master. I am your bitch, please allow me to cum!"

It was taking all her will power, every fibre of her being was focused on holding in that orgasm that approaching like a damn about to burst. Her body was painfully supercharged. Her tears were flowing non-stop. She was squeezing every muscle she knew to squeeze, just to hold on.

She was milliseconds away from losing the battle with her body when Romeo said "You may cum, whore."

He slapped her ass as he said that and the moment his heavy hand landed on her firm, white ass, Kareena exploded into an orgasm that made the wooden horse vibrate. Her whole body went stiff and strained against her bonds. The noises coming from her throat could not even be categorised if they were moans, groans, grunts or screams.

Kareena closed her eyes and tried to ride the orgasm that took her body like a tornado. She was not able to catch her breath and if she were not tied so securely she would have fallen off. She could feel every single cell in her body vibrate to a frenzied frequency. She tried to push back into Romeo's cock but his cock was too powerful and it slammed her into submission on the wooden body of the horse.

Even with her eyes closed she could see millions of colours and patterns. It was like she was in a tunnel with all the walls made up of the lights and patterns. But the walls but not walls, they were air. The tunnel suddenly twisted and Kareena fell down into it for miles and miles. She was gathering speed but not reaching anywhere. She was falling, just falling for long hours. Suddenly a gust of wind picked her up and flew her away.

There was no chance that she could control the forces whizzing her about. She was helpless like a leaf in the wind. She was the leaf in the wind. The flow of the wind was too strong for her to control but the air felt deliciously warm on her body. Her leaf body.

When she came back into her mind and felt her body on the wooden horse, Kareena wasn't sure if she had just been unconscious or if she had just left her body. Her body was still very warm and she could feel Romeo's big, hard cock drilling her deep.

He slowed down and pulled his cock out of her cunt. When he placed his soaking wet cockhead on her puckered ass hole, Kareena gripped the little platforms her forearms were resting on and got ready for it. She knew he was going to rip her ass apart and it would hurt, but she wanted it. She found that she wanted it very badly.

"Aah!" She yelped.

One quick push and his cockhead had stretched open the puckered pink rim of her ass and popped into her ass. Her outer sphincter was now blocking the progress for the rest of his massive shaft. Her inner sphincter was actually wrapped around the bulbous cockhead. Kareena breathed, slowly and carefully.

"Mumma!"

Another push and the next 4 inches of his big, hard cock were stuffed into her tight ass. Her scream was louder this time. She could feel his cockhead grinding in her anal canal. Her breath was heavy. Her bare tits were grinding on the upholstered sides of the wooden horse. She could feel sweat breaking out on her forehead.

Romeo took a firm grip on her shoulders. Kareena prepared herself mentally. She knew what was coming. She held her breath.

"Ungh! God!" Kareena winced and screamed as Romeo pushed the rest of his long, massive beast up into her ass and pain waves soaked Kareena's young, slender body from the inside, right from her centre to the very trips of her extremities. The thick base of his huge cock was plugging her ass hole and Kareena could feel her sphincter being challenged to the very limits of its elasticity.

"Breathe, whore! Breathe." Romeo whispered in her ear. She breathed.

Slowly Romeo started to increase the heat. He moved his massive dick inside her ass and Kareena felt her body temperature rising fast. She held her breath again as she felt his cockhead pumping her anal canal so deep she was sure he would penetrate into her belly.

His hand landed on her ass "Breathe, cunt!" He told her lovingly with his lips touching her ear.

It was hard for her to remember to breathe the way his cock was completely taking over her body and mind. Kareena could feel his cock so deep inside her ass that her power of thinking clearly was gone. She was simply trying to survive this experience. His big, hard cock held the power over her and she knew it. From previous experience with Romeo, she knew that he would not give her any choice. She was there for his use and he was going to use her, thoroughly.

While Romeo was drilling her ass, Kareena was trying to stay in place for him to use. Her body was getting thrown against the straps and there was no place for her to go but accept his rough strokes in her tight little ass. Pretty soon, the pain of his strokes began to turn into pleasure as her anal canal lubricated and even his long, deep thrusts started to arouse her body immensely.

Her painful screams turned into moans of pleasure. Then those moans became faster and longer, as her pussy got wetter and throbbed between her legs. Once again, her body was pushing towards the edge at a fast pace.

"Anh! Anh! Anh!" The closer she got, the more nasal her moans became. Romeo could feel that and he drilled her ass that much harder.

"Haay, mar gayi!" Kareena screamed as she came so hard her body went stiff like a wooden board and then jerked hard. Romeo continued to demolish her ass with ruthlessly deep strokes while Kareena's pussy squirted hot cum like a faucet under pressure.

After the initiate hard explosion, her body collapsed on the wooden horse and jerked with the orgasm. She took his cock as deep in her ass as he wanted. Her surrender to him was complete and unconditional. She was his whore to use and abuse, her body knew it, her mind knew it and she could not fight it at any level.

When Romeo was ready to cum, he pulled out of her and Kareena gasped as the cold air flooded into her gaping ass. The next moment she gasped again as she felt his hot cum falling on her cheek, neck, shoulder and back. She moaned with deep satisfaction as her pussy erupted into a hot orgasm again.

By the time he untied her straps, she was not in a condition to stand. She took the support he offered and held on to his thighs as she knelt at his feet. She sucked his cock and ate his fresh cum like she had been hungry for weeks. She moaned with satisfaction on tasting his hot, fresh cum directly from his cock.

Later when he led her back to her cage on the leash, she preferred to crawl on all fours rather than risk trying to stand and walk. Once again she slept naked in her cage and covered in his cum. She smiled to herself as she smelled his cum on her warm skin.

=======================================

[End of Part 5]

12