Kiki, the Town Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Ensil started back nuzzling Kiki's cunt and licking inside her hole. With a few minutes her labia were feeling funny and she realized that he had been really sloppy and some of the cocaine from the outside of his nose had rubbed onto her.

The change in Ensil was dramatic. He got a lot more aggressive and pushed her backward toward the bed, almost tripping her over the coffee table. She jumped on the bed and got herself in position just in time for him to bellow something she didn't hear clearly and fall right on top of her, dick between her legs, hips forcing her legs even further apart and not even trying to hold himself up on his elbows. He was licking her neck and her face and squirming on top of her then raised up and reached his hand down to grab himself. He aimed at her hole and then thrust with his hips, missing it by a mile, and then tried again, this time getting his dickhead into her. He pushed again and after a few hip thrusts he was as deep as he was able to go with a cock that was still not completely hard but getting there fast.

Kiki lay back and gritted her teeth. She tried to help him by angling her pelvis but he wasn't well coordinated. So she spread her arms out for stability and wrapped her legs around him and after several minutes of nonstop thrusting he got into some kind of a fast but jerky rhythm. At least his dick was hard now – in fact it was like steel! Kiki thought to herself that it was a good thing it was average size. If it had been big, like Charlie's, she would have felt her insides churning. As it was, she didn't even feel the familiar bump that would have been his cock knocking against her cervix. This went on a long time and as he pounded her, Kiki could see his face turn red and his expression get more and more intense, even angry-looking. A little vein on his forehead started to throb – she could see it. Sweat was dripping off his, too, and landing in drops on her face and tits.

This was about the least fun Kiki had ever had while having sex, but she did her best, moaning "Oh you're in me so deep!" and "Come inside me! Flood me with your hot come!" But soon it became obvious that although he wanted to come he was having trouble doing it. Finally, after a long time, he barked "Turn around and give me your ass, bitch!"

Kiki's eyes flashed and she pushed the guy off. "Look, fucker, don't you ever call me bitch! I'm doing you a favor and if you want me to get you off shut your damn mouth!" This was not fun. She just wanted him to finish up. Maybe she could fake it so she could leave, acting as if she didn't plan to be there all night, and call Charlie to pick her up early.

"Ok, ok," said Ensil unconvincingly. "I'm sorry I called you a bitch." Kiki noticed that his dick was rock hard now and turning purple. Although he had pounded Kiki for a long time, she noticed that there wasn't much pussy juice on his dick. She hadn't gotten as wet as she usually did.

Kiki turned around and stuck her ass up. She put her head down on the pillow. Kiki had figured he'd want her butt, so she did like she always did when she was getting pimped out. She had given herself an enema that morning and squirted practically a whole tube of lube up her ass while she was in the bathroom. Guys always wanted to ride her pretty, white firm butt. She had found through long experience that it was just easier doing it in advance than lubing up with the guy squatting there in front of her – or, even worse, not waiting and just reaming her dry. Sure enough, Ensil would have done exactly that if Kiki hadn't prepared herself.

Kiki felt Ensils hands on her butt cheeks and his thumbs in her ass crack as he spread her wide. He must have stared at her asshole for a long time – Kiki thought that was weird but she knew her rosebud was prettier than most – and then she felt the helmet of his dick pushing on it and then opening her sphincter. It wasn't big enough to hurt – she had taken much bigger dicks back there, even though she could never take Charlie – but then, no girl could.

Ensil draped himself over her back – he wasn't that much taller – and bucked his hips. Over and over again. To Kiki this was getting very monotonous. It wasn't that having a dick in her butt didn't feel good but there wasn't much creativity in this, only an energetic, even frantic, pistoning that wasn't going anywhere. Ensil was gasping and when Kiki looked over her shoulder she could see that his face was really red again and the vein was twitching alarmingly.

So Kiki did like she often does during bad sex. She mentally blocked out the guy, pretending like he was some kind of metal sex machine, just doing her like a mechanized dildo, nothing more. Then she reached under herself between her legs and started masturbating. That was way better! Ensil was still pounding away at her, dick reaming her ass over and over again not doing a thing to add to her sexual satisfaction. But Kiki's clit had never let her down and as she diddled herself the pounding just became background stimulation, like a vibrator, to accompany playing with herself. Completely zoned out now, Kiki brought herself up to the edge and then over, pushing her fingers into her now-juicy hole while her thumb brushed her engorged clit, which was hard to do upside down.

It wasn't the best orgasm Kiki had ever had but it was a helluva lot better than no orgasm at all and under the circumstances it was a major sexual achievement. She shuddered through it quickly and she would have stayed high and maybe had another one but Ensil gave her a spank. As she came back down she saw that nothing had changed and that Ensil hadn't even noticed her orgasm. But Maury had – when Kiki looked to the side she saw that he was grinning and had his dick out, masturbating.

Ensil was having a problem: he couldn't come. "Dammit!" he yelled at one point. "I gotta get off! This is killing me!" He swatted Kiki's ass a second time, this time harder. It stung.

"Cut it out!" Kiki said. "Don't hit me like that." Ensil ignored her and kept on ass-fucking. His cock was so stiff that it felt like she had a steel rod up her butt. His movements were getting less coordinated and she could tell that he was frustrated.

By now he was raised up and leaning slightly backward, eyes closed, supporting his weight on his knees and holding onto her hips loosely. He was drooling slightly from one corner of his mouth and it was dripping onto Kiki's butt cheek. He spanked her hard a third time.

"Dammit!" Kiki reared up suddenly, mad now. The movement threw Ensil backwards and he nearly fell over, which gave Kiki the opening to pull away from him. "I told you to cut it out! You don't get to hurt me! You don't get to keep hitting me when I tell you to stop! You don't get to call me a bitch! I'm doing you a favor fucking you and you can't treat me this way!" She turned around to face him with a ferocity born of desperation. She was scared shitless but she wasn't going to let them see that.

His face looked like a contorted mask, all red and twisted, and his eyes looked distant but angry. He looked like he was about to say something but couldn't form his words. His dick was so purple it was almost blue and it stood straight out like a wooden stick.

All the commotion brought Maury, the bodyguard, to his feet. "Boss!" the thug started to say. She noticed that he had cut another couple of lines but wasn't offering them to Ensil. She guessed that he was as worried as she was that his boss was out of control.

Ensil looked at him blankly, then back to Kiki. "I can't come," he said. "They took it away from me."

Kiki wasn't about to ask him who the "they" was that he was talking about. She saw that she had the upper hand for a moment. "I can help you get off," she said softly, "but you've got to stop hitting me."

Kiki talked soothingly to Ensil, who was acting punchy, like he was dazed, and persuaded him to stand up. She pushed him gently into the bathroom and into the shower, where she washed the sweat off his flabby body and cleaned his stiff rod and in his ass crack thoroughly with soap and water. He just stood there and let her do it. That was as far as she was going to go. Kiki may have cleaned herself out but she didn't do ass-to-mouth even when her rectum was clean and she didn't rim anyone, either, not even Charlie.

"Now let's see if we can get you off," Kiki muttered grimly. She took him back to the bed and pulled back the covers, so it was clean and fresh. Then she went to work on him, sucking and stroking him slowly and deliberately while she watched his breathing and felt his racing heartbeat slow down. When he had calmed down enough, she raised herself up facing him and sank her cunt slowly onto his still rock hard dick. Then she started rocking very gently, back and forth, watching his face and keeping track of his breathing. She could feel his dick angling first one way and then the other in her pelvis. She was glad he wasn't any bigger. She wish she could lube more and she usually juiced with guys but with him she didn't – her cunt didn't seem to want to make this easy. Even when he rubbed her G-spot, she didn't get much pleasure from what was turning into a duty fuck. Still, this position was way better than having a raving lunatic pounding away on top of her.

It took a long time and a lot of control but finally Ensil had his orgasm, a desperate, thrashing, convulsive orgasm that propelled a surprisingly small amount of watery jizz up into Kiki. Kiki took no great satisfaction from her sexual triumph in making him come. She wanted this night to end and it wasn't even midnight yet. But she was still stuck there for the whole night.

There was a problem. Ensil had now been rock hard for a good three hours and even now that he had ejaculated his dick showed no sign of softening. Everyone there knew that this condition was dangerous if it went on too long. Seeing that Kiki had matters under control, since he was now more concerned about his boss's self-abused body than with his security, Maury left the room for a minute and came back with a full ice bucket. He put water into it. With a little help, Ensil stood up and stuck his penis into the freezing cold water. That seemed to work. His dick was still partially erect, even after that brutal treatment, but it wasn't as bad as before.

Ensil didn't come out of his post-orgasmic daze right away, even after the cold water treatment on his dick. He just sat there slack-jawed and barely comprehending as Kiki dried him off and tidied him up. She and Maury laid him back in bed and he fell heavily asleep.

"That was impressive," Maury gave her her due. "You knew how to handle him." He leered at her. "You know, you're some good-looking babe." He gave her a menacing sneer.

Kiki, of course, was still nude and he was still dressed. She figured it was better to give him what he wanted – he looked like he could kill her in a second with no second thoughts. Kiki sighed. "You want a piece too? We're giving it away free tonight!"

With a grin, Maury pulled off his tie and undressed quickly. They rolled Ensil over to one side of the bed and without much more foreplay than sucking on Kiki's now-bruised tits, Maury pushed into her and began a rhythmic thrusting. Even though her pussy was sore on the outside from all the friction of Ensil's thrashing, Kiki was grateful for the normal sex and soon found herself relaxing and enjoying it. It was a close thing but right after Maury came, ejaculating a big wad of thick white semen into her tired but accepting cunt, she had a second, much more satisfying orgasm that was all the better for being tinged with relief that the nightmare was mostly over. They slept for a while, Kiki sandwiched uncomfortably between the uncouth men, and sometime in the early morning Maury woke up and fucked her again, with his earlier emission still crusted on the inside of her thighs.

Kiki slept the rest of the night right on the wet spot. As she drifted off to sleep the thought occurred to her that she was sandwiched between a drug-addled lunatic who had nearly flipped out and a bodyguard that looked like a hit man. Oh, well, she thought, at least if they murdered her tonight there would be plenty of DNA evidence to convict them.

The next morning Ensil was hard to wake up and for a minute Kiki thought he might have died. He was slow and hollow-eyed when he did get up. But the two men kept quiet about the night before and, ignoring that Kiki might want to use the bathroom, got dressed and left without saying much. They did tell Kiki that there was a complimentary breakfast downstairs if she brought the room key with her.

Amazingly, Kiki later found out that the Nuszsaecker operation had bought that chain of motels, hedging investments in case the porn business completely collapsed. That was why they had met there and not someplace more upscale! Before he left, while his boss was in the bathroom with the door closed, Maury gave Kiki three thousand dollars in cash and told her to keep quiet about the night before if she knew what was good for her.

Charlie picked Kiki up a little later and on the drive back to their town she lit a cigarette in the car and told him what had happened, not mentioning Maury's gift. Looking back on it, she wasn't sure that she had really been in danger of being killed or seriously hurt but at the time it was pretty scary and with drugs involved you can never tell. As it was, her pussy was sore because of all of Ensil's rubbing without enough lube. Charlie would have to wait a day or two for his share of nookie. It would be the first time that Kiki had ever asked him to hold off inserting his big penis in her tight, responsive vagina, and it would probably be the only time, because she loved the feel of it pushing inside her.

Charlie told her he thought his clients, who were benefiting from the Nuszsaecker investment, would be pretty generous with her when they heard the story. But Kiki also said something Charlie didn't quite catch. He had made a comment about the porn studio maybe being bad for the town, as if he cared. She had replied under her breath, "I wouldn't worry too much about this thing really happening."

Sure enough, the word reached them about four months later that Ensil had died, a stroke they said. The payoffs to local officials in the town and the county were long gone and off the books anyway and all the plans were in Ensil's addled head. After the big boss died, the Nuszsaecker operation found itself with some mysteriously missing cash and a property they couldn't use in a town they didn't want to be in. Nobody could figure out what Ensil had been thinking. Maury certainly wasn't talking.

So the representatives of the Nuszsaecker operation asked around and someone told them that the go to guy to fix stuff in these parts was a guy named Charlie. Charlie was happy to help them. He brokered a deal to take the site off their hands. He figured out a real estate trust set up that got them back about 25 cents on the dollar but relieved them of responsibility for taxes. The big ugly concrete building was rented out for a while to a company that made frozen wedding cakes but sales were lousy and it folded. The trust went bankrupt and somebody nobody knew and nobody ever never saw bought the building for less than the parking lot was worth. Then the white elephant was turned into a server farm for the local internet service provider. Not many jobs there but at least they paid taxes, so the town was happy.

Maury came around trying to blackmail Charlie but without anything on paper and with no credibility because of his criminal record, he went away with peanuts. He did ok in the end, tho, because he was the only person who knew where Ensil's drug stash was hidden and he just sold off bags of the stuff when he wanted money.

After a while, even Kiki "forgot" about the whole thing, because there are some things it does not pay to remember. Until it came up again a few years later.

12