Killer Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the dam burst, all I could say was, "Oh NALI, OH NALI..." and then fired my juice into my mother's mouth. She moaned, and vigorously rubbed the shaft while keeping the head in her mouth. I was yelling something like "Wohhhhh..." as the full buildup of cum from my balls shot through my cock into her mouth. It was anything but an ordinary orgasm. Even as I came, I realized that the fierce passion I was feeling was not only about sex. I loved the woman that was sucking me, and that made all the difference.

Before dawn, we both seemed wide-awake as she formed herself to my body and sporadically reached up for a soft kiss. Mom said, "Let's go take a shower and have breakfast, I'm starved."

I said it sounded great, and of course when we got into the shower I couldn't keep my hands off her. With all the warm water and both of us slippery with body wash, everything felt sensuous. As I slid my hands over mom's big boobs, she said, "If you start that, we'll never get to eat."

I said, "I don't care, I'm hungry for you mom."

She gave a resigned laugh and said, "Oh God," and took my balls in her hand. We rubbed each other until only water slickened our bodies and then began a long kiss. Mom stopped long enough to say, "I could kiss you forever like this baby." I had other ideas for forever, or at least the next hour. I reached behind and put my hand between the warm globes of my mother's ass. She opened her legs and I accessed her pucker with my finger.

She responded more that I expected and began breathing hard. I'd never had anal sex, and I wanted it with my mother. I said, "I want your ass mom." It sounded crude when I heard myself say it.

Mom said, "Oh my God...okay baby...not here, in the bedroom." We got out of the shower and dried off hurriedly. Mom took a tube from a drawer and we went, still dripping, back to bed. Mom put whatever was in the tube on my cock and on her pucker before taking a position on her hands and knees. I wanted to be inside her that instant, and I also didn't want to rush it so I could savor the anticipation.

I sucked some of the moisture off her back and kissed up and down her flank. I took her breasts in my hands and let my hardness tease whatever flesh it came up against. Finally she said, "Be inside me Jason, do it now." It was urgent and I took my cock in hand. I put it on her small hole, and with the aid of her lubricant, I pushed in.

The swollen head opened her puckered ring and it allowed me to enter her ass. There was a long whine in the form of an "Ohhhhh..." as I forced the shaft up into her tight passageway. She called out, "Jason," loudly, as I began to stoke into my mother's ass. As I drove deeper into her, I heard that sound, the noises and the yells that I'd heard so many years ago. It stopped me for a moment and mom said, "Jason, do it, do it." I stroked again, harder this time, and I penetrated the tight but yielding flesh. My mother was crying out, but it wasn't the sound of pain that I once thought I had heard coming from my mother's mouth, it was the sound of a woman being pleasured beyond her normal boundaries.

I'd heard people say that they were turned off by anal sex, mostly those who never had it. And I can imagine what they would have thought of a son having anal sex with his mother, but that was the best sex I'd ever had in my life. Mom was driving me on with her cries of "JASON, YES, YES...OH MY GOD, YES...DON'T STOP BABY..." I gave her all I had and I could see how stretched she was around the pucker which was now fully opened and grasping the width of my cock. Each stroke was an exquisite entry that would have gripped my shaft fast, if not for the lubricant.

I knew I had found the love and lover of my life as I came closer to orgasm inside my mother. I held onto her hips and went into a pace that had to bring release. I wondered if mom could come that way. I'd had experience, but nothing prepared me for what happened next. Mom started to come. She cried out, "Ahhhhiiiieeeeee..." and it echoed off the walls. Fluid began to squirt from her pussy and I was so taken a back that I almost stopped, but mom said, "Fuck me Jason, fuck meeee..." It may have been the first time I heard that word from her mouth and it spurred me on to orgasm.

I said, "Yes mom...I'm coming...inside you, inside you..." I have no better word than 'Exploded,' for how I came in her. I can't imagine how far that first cord of cum would have flown if I weren't in her.

She said, "YES, yes, yes..." when she felt me coming inside her ass. The juice lubricated her tight hole even more and I was able to give her the full length of my shaft unhindered. I remember thinking that nothing could feel that good, as time and again I went into her to release my cum. I don't know how long that orgasm lasted, but just when I thought it was over, my mother pushed back one more time and I had one last intense release that left me depleted, and left her filled with the proof of the love and desire I had for my mother.

When we were in each other's arms, mom said, "Only one person has ever done that to me..."

I said, "I know mom."

She smiled, "I guess you do baby...but I never came that hard, or that way...it was incredible."

I said, "For me too mom."

It's been ten great months since that night when mom laughed and said; "I think I'm going to have to give up my title after what you did with that lethal weapon; from now on, I'm going to call you - "Killer."

12