Killing a Cat - Big Bang Theory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to prevent the talk from getting argumentative, the Boss concluded by standing up to leave and said, "There is no hurry. Both of you think and decide. Tell me tomorrow or the day after, when you make up your mind. I shall wait."

I stood up, shook Boss's hand and said, "We shall talk about it Boss. It was wonderful to have you with us."

The Boss addressed me getting into the car; but looking at Dipa through a corner of his eyes said, "Dipak, I shall see you in the office tomorrow sharp at 9.30 am. Ok?"

I nodded and said, "Yes Boss."

After the Boss left, I felt that my plan seemed to be working. Dipa was able to convince the Boss that he should start going to the office and attend the office regularly. Perhaps she had been able to cause a desire in Boss's mind to live to enjoy the life, once again. This was just a start but a huge development and a big plus. I did not frankly expect this result so soon. I was in half a mind to take Dipa in my arms and hug and kiss her. However, I also had a tint of jealousy. A situation was developing where I might perhaps play second fiddle to my Boss as far as my wife was concerned. I was really worried lest my Boss wins over my wife.

I wanted to ask Dipa what happened after I left to buy the ice-cream to check if she was ready to come clean on her hugs and kisses with my Boss. However, I shelved the idea. I was worried lest if I showed excessive inquisitiveness, she may be discouraged from going further; thinking that I did not like her getting closer to my Boss.

I did not mind Dipa's getting closer to my Boss; if she could get the Boss to return to his original self. I was prepared to take the chances. It was a small price to pay. I knew my wife. I knew that if she got a bit closer to my Boss, that would not cause any turmoil in our life and that she would manage both relationships well. She would certainly remain loyal to me. But the question was, was I 100% sure? Well I was almost 100% sure. But then it was almost 100%, which is not exactly 100%. But then what other choice did I have?

Having seen this ray of hope, I had to try hard to make it work, if possible. I had practically no other option. I could not afford to vacillate. On the other side of the coin, our entire life was getting doomed. If the Boss did not get out of his depression not only I, but the entire office staff would be jobless before we knew it.

Besides, if my wife decided to venture ahead in the amorous adventure with the Boss, it would not just be because of her strong desire to express her gratitude for what the Boss had done for her father at a very critical time in her father's life. It would also fulfill my dream of seeing my wife getting fucked by another man. That cuckold in me was surfacing in my heart.

I could see miraculous change in my Boss's attitude just after a few minutes of his chat with Dipa. If Dipa and the Boss's meetings continued and if they moved closer, I saw a strong possibility of Boss's getting back to normal. I decided I would go ahead with my plan. Better be slighted than destroyed.

Obviously the topic of Boss's visit cropped up that night in bed. Dipa was quite cheesed off at me. She said, "Dipak, you should have refrained from offering your wisecracks on going on honeymoon. You should have left the work of getting your Boss back to his original self to me. You have to support me, or I shall not get involved in this. Is that clear?"

I was taken aback by her brash challenge. I said in a subdued defensive voice, "I am sorry darling. It was just a spur of the moment off the cuff comment. I did not mean anything. I shall now be more careful. I shall not interfere in your plans. I have full trust in you and shall go along with you whatever you decide to do."

Dipa said, "You better. Look hubby! If you really want me to set things right the way you want, then you need to be ready that you may have to face a lot more embarrassment than what you may be ready for. I don't know. You may have to chew more than you can bite. I shall have to get a lot closer to your Boss, than perhaps you may be willing to let me. Remember, I shall do it only because I am indebted to your Boss and also because you need me to get your Boss back in business. I think that we both feel that this is perhaps the only way. If you have the slightest reservation or any other suggestion on my line of thinking at all, tell me now."

I withdrew instantly. I knew she was right. I said, "Darling, I have no hesitation at all. I know whatever you will do, will be in the best interest of all. I shall not flinch nor hesitate. So go ahead without any further thought. I am ready for whatever happens. I won't see and I won't speak."

She pulled me in her arms obviously happy at my surrender and said, "You are such a darling. Look, you know how things are. I have thought over the things long and hard. You and I both know that just giving pep talk to Boss, is not going to work. Your lonely Boss needs a female as a soul mate with whom he feels close. At present as you know, that female happens to be only me. Do you get it?"

She looked at me pointedly. I did not want her to think however that I was unsure. I steadied myself and sat upright trying to bring as much conviction in my voice as I could and said, "Honey, that indeed was and is my idea."

She seemed satisfied and yet continued her lone of argument. She said, "If you want me to bring him back to his original self, I have not just to get intimately close to him but, I will have to first push that woman, his ex out of his mind. He does not love her but he hates her as hell. Hatred is as dangerous as love, perhaps more. I have to get emotionally involved with him. You may see me doing things that you may not have anticipated and may not enjoy. You may have to share me fully with him. This may cause you heart burns."

Again she stopped. She directly looked at me for an answer. I had to convince her that I was with her all the way. I said, "Honey, I know what you mean. I am your hubby. I know if something like what should happen is to happen, then it is better I don't see it. I assure you that I won't see it and if I do I won't notice it."

I must have sounded very affirmative, because my wife seemed to have felt relaxed. She said, "If you won't see, its better. But if you see, just look the other way. Don't think, feel or speak anything. Now onward, whatever happens, will be for good. I'll make sure that your Boss is back in business. Well you know, I have to do a lot for that and you better stay away from all that will happen from now. I have to repay my debt to your Boss, and repay I shall; now that I have the opportunity. At the same time, you can count on me. I shall always be by your side also darling."

I knew what she meant. Even if I didn't, it didn't matter to me. I had complete trust in her. She knew what she was doing. I had to do exactly what she told me. I was more than ready for that. I just said one thing. I said, "Darling, if you don't mind, I would slightly modify your statement. I would love to see what happens. But I promise, I shall not notice, think or say anything."

Dipa could not suppress her smile at my submission and said, "You bloody jealous man! You want to have the bread and eat it also."

She shook her head in frustration and said, "I will never understand men! They want to retain their ownership and yet want their wives to get fucked by others!"

I made sure that I looked as innocent as I could. Looking at my face and relenting a little, she said, "Ok. I can't promise you that I will let you see all; but I shall try. Let's see what happens."

That was good enough for me. I knew she would do what she promised. She always did. I suspected that she was getting ready for seduction. Either she was going to be seduced by my Boss or was going to seduce him. From the way he stared at her boobs, curvaceous waist, ass and all over her body; God! I knew how my Boss was eager to be seduced. I could see that. I also knew that if need arose, she was quite capable of keeping the Boss in check. She knew how to ignite passion in men and also how to keep that fire under control.

It was not only just for the office revival and revival of our business that excited me. It was the damn perverted voyeur in me that excited me more than that. The very idea of my wife Dipa being seduced ignited my flame of passion. I had a real hard on just thinking about it.

Our talk relaxed both me and my wife Dipa. She stretched under the covers of the quilt and pulling me in her arms she said, "Do you know what your Boss did after you left to get the ice-cream?"

When I heard my wife say it, I wondered if she saw me peeping on them.

I looked at her inquisitively, without saying anything. She said, "Your Boss flirted with me. He told me all about his married life and the divorce with that bitch. When I sympathized, he pulled me in his arms and kissed me. I pushed him off, but you can say, he is romantic! After I pushed him off saying that you might be coming back, he started apologizing."

I did not tell her that I saw it all and more. I said, "Why did you have to drag me in between?"

She smiled, but kept quiet. I thought I must push the envelope. I asked, "Why not we accept his invitation to go and stay with him at his house for a few days? That will give you the opportunity to talk to the Boss more and alone in a quiet and more ambient environment."

Dipa looked at me suspecting that I was trying to test her. She asked me, "Are you really serious? Of course, that will eliminate his loneliness at home and make him far more relaxed quickly." Then suddenly she asked, "But what will your office staff say?"

I said with a strong resolute face, "I am dead serious. Come to think of it, I think that is a damn good idea. And as far as the office staff is concerned, firstly why should they know? And even if they did, what does it matter? If the Boss starts attending to the office and if he is back to his normal self, they would like nothing more than that. They wouldn't even mind if we stayed with the Boss forever, as long as their interests are served."

Dipa was obviously delighted at my concurrence. I thought of pulling my wife's leg a little. I said, "But honey, if at all we go on a honeymoon trip as you suggested, I hope you will not stop me from fucking you."

Dipa looked at me quizzically and asked, "Why should I stop you when we are on a honeymoon, or even otherwise? If the Boss will be there, he would naturally be in a different room."

Then stopping for a while she asked me, "I hope you are not thinking that you will fuck me in the presence of your Boss?"

I was a bit taken aback, although, I was perhaps thinking of the same thing in my mind. I hurriedly said, "No, not that; but I was wondering if it would be right to keep the Boss in a different room, while we are enjoying."

Dipa was thoughtful for a while. She said, "You have a point there. Let us see. We cannot keep the Boss in our room while we are having sex and at the same time, we cannot keep him shaking his cock hanging out in another room while we are enjoying. You think and tell me what we can do."

I grabbed my wife in my arms and hugged her and said, "Please don't ask me what to do. You are the master of the situation and have to decide what to do. Whatever you decide, I will blindly and unhesitatingly accept it."

My wife raised her face and kissed me hard saying, "That is like my good hubby. Don't worry; I will handle your Boss now. Now you have decided to give me a free hand. You will see that not only he runs your company as well as earlier, but will be far more on the job than before. But yes, when we are close together, you simply have to keep away from us. I need to fill the gap that his wife has left behind. Are you ready for that?"

I laughed at my wife and said, "I am the one who is asking you to do all this. How can I not be ready? Besides, it is a question of our survival. I also agree that you have to do whatever, anything and everything to make Boss back in business. I am with you on that all the way."

Dipa was excited hearing me say that. I knew she was quite enamored by my Boss. Perhaps in her mind, she always wanted to fuck my Boss. She saw killing four birds with one stroke. Firstly this gave her an opportunity to fulfill her sinful desire. Secondly, this allowed her an opportunity to make it look like a great sacrifice for her hubby. Thirdly, she could repay the obligation of the Boss in kind and finally her hubby would get the incentives and clear all loans etc.

She was really thrilled at the development. She was consumed with lust and sex. She made me mount her. She held my cock in her hand and shaking it she said, "Your talk has made me horny. Come on harden up and fuck me baby. Fuck me hard tonight."

I teased her by saying, "Even after fucking you every night for so many years, I am still not able to resist fucking you baby when I see you close. Just imagine what my Boss's condition must have been, when he saw you so closely today. He is crazy for you honey. I don't think he will ever be able to resist you."

Dipa looked at me with those hungry eyes, that I was not accustomed to seeing for some years. She said, "Don't make me hornier. I am horny already. If I had not stopped him darling, something would have happened on the dining table tonight."

My cock jumped up hearing my wife say that. I realized that I was fast becoming a bloody cuckold. I was not just getting excited at the possibility of my wife getting fucked by my Boss; I wanted to see the same happening right in front of my eyes.

I undressed Dipa and held one of her globes in my palm. Shuffling her breast, I said, "Darling, I wish you had not stopped him."

Surprisingly my wife Dipa did not get annoyed at my comment. She looked at me with amazement inscribed on her face. She asked, "Are you so keen to let that happen honey? What kind of man are you?"

I said, "Better to accept the inevitable." Then inserting my hand between her thighs, I said, "Let me do what my Boss could not do today."

Shuffling on the bed ignited by fingering her pussy lips, she said, "Who is stopping you honey. I am on fire already. Fuck me honey."

I however, decided to continue with the finger torture. I kept playing with her pussy lips and with her most sensitive corn of her pussy lips. I knew her G-spot that drove her mad when she was sexually excited. It was obvious that I was simply setting a match on the heap of dry wood that was already soaked with petrol of Boss's flings and thoughts of possibility of further adventures with him.

She kept shuffling on the bed, raising and dropping her buttocks on bed repeatedly, as I fingered her pussy and kept manipulating her sensitive pussy area. Her pussy was releasing her juices liberally making her bed wet gradually. Her moaning kept becoming louder as I kept fingering her. She began scratching my back in ecstasy.

Whenever I had to make her ready for sex, I used this formula. However that night she was the one who wanted the fuck. I was just trying to pull her to the greatest height of sensual ecstasy. She was quite high already. She was in fact going berserk with my manipulation of her pussy exterior and interior.

She kept repeating, "Dipak fuck me please, not with your fingers, push your hard cock into my waiting pussy. I am going crazy. Please, stop fingering it. Aaahhhh...:

The way she was shuffling and grinding her ass on the bed, I knew she would have orgasm any minute. And loll! She had a massive orgasm as I kept pumping my finger into her pussy. I removed my finger while she experienced an exciting pulsating orgasm. But she was restless and did not stop at this. She closed in on me and signaled me to fuck her. At that time she was focused on her pussy and the waves of ecstasy she was experiencing and perhaps the possibility of fucking my charming handsome and hefty Boss.

She had all the reasons to fuck my Boss. First was the obligation he had done on her by extending the financial help without any delay and without asking any question or getting any papers signed when her family was in dire need. Secondly to get rid of the possibility of our income drying up and I becoming jobless and thirdly the possibility of having Boss's cock inside her pussy, for which perhaps she was dreaming for a very long time and finally got the opportunity of fulfilling her dream without having to feel slighted.

I knew all of that. But I also knew that because of the inherent age old culture ingrained in Indian female's mind about keeping things relating to sex as something not to be discussed, our females do not express their desire openly and need quite a lot of goading to be sexually active. I wanted her to throw all inhibitions to the wind that night and cry out her sexual desire and perhaps admit that she wanted to be fucked by my Boss. I therefore decided to tease her a bit more.

I made her lie with her ass resting on the edge of the bed and hang her lovely legs down with her pussy clearly open between her well spread out thighs. I inserted my mouth between her thighs and extended my tongue to probe and tickle the sensitive areas of her pussy lips. I knew she went berserk when her labia and clitoris were rubbed and probed by a tongue. Dipa started moaning. Soon her moan turned into a howl.

It was too much for her to bear. She was already far too horny to be able to bear all of my machinations on her sensitive areas. She kept twisting and turning on bed making strange sounds. Repeatedly calling me with sweet and slang names; asking me to fuck her. I felt a surge of her warm juices flowing out of her pussy into my mouth. I had to gulp the bitter tasteless juice. That betrayed her excitement, not that she was any way discreet about doing so.

She was going to have another orgasm, the way she was moving on the bed and rattling out her loud moans. This was not a common sight during our usual love making. When I kept on probing the depth of her labia and clitoris, she gave out"Oomph..." and had a big orgasm. I was also tired. My tongue felt a bit stretched out too.

I kissed her pussy and rose on my feet and straightened her on the bed. I climbed on her and completely enveloped her in my arms, thrusting my hard rod deeply in her wet pussy. It was like a big python straddling a tiny prey. She was barely in a position to speak or do anything except shuffling on bed and making inaudible sounds through momentary leaking words through a pinhole size opening between our sealed lips locked in a passionate kiss.

I began thumping her pussy with my cock with fierce intensity. While I pumped her I kept saying, "Baby, just think that it is not I fucking you. It is someone else and I am watching you getting fucked by him. Both I and she knew who the "someone else" I was referring to. I sucked on her generous firm breasts and bit and chewed her nipples in frenzy. She would cry out cursing me for hurting her when I bit or chewed her nipples. She would simultaneously push her heaps up to make me go deeper into her gulping pussy.

She would not leave an opportunity to further pep me up by playing artistically with my testicle. Experienced women know how to drive their men crazy and make them fuck harder by playing with their testicles. My wife was an expert in the art of masturbating and testicle handling.

That night I fucked her like I had done not many times before. She orgasmed twice and I lasted for close to ten minutes. But it was a fuck to remember. She was moaning and demanding more and more. She jumped on top of me when she orgasmed first and fucked me like she had a big cock and I was a pussy waiting for the rod to keep ramming inside me. During the intercourse, whenever I spoke about the Boss, she got pumped up so much more and fucked me with twice the vigor. I suspected that she was fucking the Boss and not me.

1...34567...12