Kin-Napper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Handing Jan's phone to Betty while tonguing her asshole Dan instructed her to drive past Pete and Jan's house and take the phone off of airplane mode and send the video of Jan to Pete and then turn airplane mode right back on. They would send future videos from other parts of the city so that they hopefully could not be tracked by their location. Throwing on her dress Betty drove off making sure to obey all of the traffic laws. She stopped a couple of houses down from Pete and Jan's and successfully sent the video clip and drove off.

The ping of his phone seemed extra loud to Pete as it caused him to jump. He was delighted to see it was a message from Jan, maybe it was all just a sick joke. But that wasn't the case at all as she told him that if he followed all of the directions she might be released on Tuesday. The first thing he was to do was to send $10 to a throw away phone to make sure the transfer would work. On Monday he would go to the bank and have them transfer the 100 grand to the same number. Meanwhile, he was to keep quiet about it and Jan reassured him that she was being well taken care of.

Pete watched the video several times and finally decided to go ahead and send the $10. He almost picked up the phone to call someone but decided to stew on it a bit longer. A few minutes later he received a confirmation message that the transaction was complete. Pete downed another beer before getting ready for bed. He slept on the couch as something seemed terribly wrong about sleeping in the bed he shared with Jan while she was being held in captivity.

The revelation.

Now would come the difficult part of Dan's plan as a lot depended on his captive's reactions in the next few hours. He turned off the monitor and the lights in the bedroom and opened the door. As he stood in the doorway he played another message, "We pledge that you will not be hurt. It is hoped that, in the end your stay will turn out to be a pleasant one. Pete has already viewed your message so we know that there is no difficulty thus far. In a little while you will be free to move about the entire house. Do not try to leave as that would be pointless."

Dan shut the door behind him as he walked in knowing full well that Jan would not Believe a word of the message as he knew if the roles were reversed he would not believe it either. He hoped maybe that somehow it would help a little bit Barely noticeable soft music began playing in the background as Dan sat beside her on the bed. Dan wrapped his arm around her pulling her tightly to his side.

"Stop it! Get away from me right now! " Jan yelled as she tried to pull away from him, hitting him and trying to kick him as well. She was squirming valiantly trying to escape from him. He was having trouble holding on to her but somehow managed to keep her wrapped in his arms.. After a couple of minutes she gave up with her head in her hands she began to softly cry resigned to whatever her fate would be, at least, until she could come up with a plan of action.

"Calm down, I promise you will not be hurt," Dan spoke directly to his captive for the first time as he lowered them both back on to the bed gently hugging her to him maintaining control. He felt Jan instantly stiffen as the reality of who her kidnapper was suddenly came over her. Dan repositioned himself so that he was partially laying on top of her, basically pinning her to the mattress. One of his hands glided over her body stopping for a moment to cup her breast.

"Dan, what the fuck do you think you are doing? Who the hell kidnaps their own sister and wants to fuck her? Let me go right fucking now you pervert," Jan yelled. It was not as if Jan had never thought of her brother in a sexual way before but her morals would not let her do anything when those feelings had cropped up. That is why she had refused Dan's several overtures in the past. Just then she felt her bra being unfastened and one of the straps being slid from her shoulder.

"You know very well Sis that I have wanted to make love with you since we graduated high school and I am sure part of you has wanted it to or else why would you have sometimes flirted with me. I want to have sex with you every way possible before you leave here. I promise there will be nothing more than kissing and caressing until you are ready for more no matter how long that takes.," Dan calmly spoke.

"Suppose I refuse, then what are you going to do? Sex with your own sister is never right," she replied even as she felt her bra being totally removed. If it had been anyone besides her brother she likely would already be on top of him riding his cock. Jan had a very high and somewhat kinky sex drive which is one of the things Pete loved most about her. She already felt her nipples stiffen at her brother's touch but was determined not to give in, no matter what.

"Oh sweet sis I am confident that you will soon accept my advances. Pete told me about your amazing sex drive. I saw the way you ate my cum from your belly after we left and you sure seemed to enjoy it when I played with your feet, yes that was me. So yes, I am sure that before long we will show each other just how kinky we can be," he purred while smiling as he pinched her nipple.

"Pete had no right to tell you about our sex life! I don't fucking care you still are not going to fuck me no matter what," using all of her strength she rolled away on to her side facing away from him. Jan had already concluded that if this lasted too much longer that she would likely succumb to her brother and become enthusiastic in their adventure.

Dan was ecstatic about Jan's new position allowing him to take her bra completely off and spoon against her while kissing her neck and shoulder, fondling her boobs, and grinding his cock in her ass crack. Out the corner of his eye he saw the image of Betty in the mirror standing in the doorway watching them while rubbing herself through her panties. Moving his hand to Jan's butt, "Sis, every inch of you is so fucking hot, especially your ass which I must experience right now!"

As Dan kissed down his sister's back he pulled her panties off of her ass cheeks. For a few moments he just stared at the two half-moons before him. At first, he planted butterfly kisses all over the surface as if worshiping her flesh. Jan laid there stiff as a board until her brother pulled her cheeks apart and swiped his tongue along her crack.

"That's fucking nasty you perverted son of a bitch," Jan yelped and began to kick and squirm. Some of her kicks landed firmly on his balls. He loved rough foot play with his cock but nothing about this was playful. He raised his hand toward Betty and she scooted over and took control of Jan's feet.

Overpowering Jan Betty began to caress and suck on Jan's feet telling her, "Relax and enjoy, Dan is an expert ass-eater. Who knows you may even cum!"

"Next time I do this hopefully you'll be ready to give me the sexy foot job that you give to your husband. Your ass is so fucking nasty," Dan told Jan as he stabbed his tongue at her rosebud. He loved the salty and sour pungent taste as his tongue probed deeper and deeper until he was tongue-fucking his sister's ass hole. Betty let go of Jan's feet and was relieved when they remained still. Taking advantage of the circumstances Betty slid up the other woman's body and made love to Jan's breasts causing Jan to moan from the double attention she was receiving.

Jan was still determined not to participate in the activities, laying as still as possible allowing her partners to get their jollies. Her breathing became heavier as she was close to cumming but she did her best to hide her orgasm. When her feet accidently brushed against her brother's cock she did not move away right away curious about how hard and big he was.

When Dan finished dining on his sister's backdoor he pulled her panties back up and told her not to move. Then he had Betty lay on her back and fucked Betty hard and deep with their hips right beside Jan's face on the bed giving Jan a close-up view of her brother's cock in action. Their fuck was very quick as Dan almost came without penetration as lusty as the action with Jan's ass had made him..

Betty and Dan then got up to leave the room telling Jan that there were some of her blouses and a nightie under the bathroom vanity and she could feel free to put one on and explore the house and even grab a drink or snack if she wished. The two of them put on some clothes and relaxed and recovered. It was getting late so not much more was said before they all went to bed to rest up for the next day. Dan gave Jan some space and slept with Betty as he knew tomorrow would be intense.

As expected Jan snuck out of bed and tried every door to the outside world without any success. She even tried to punch in various combinations on the locks. On the front door she tried so many times that it set off an alarm on Dan's phone. He came in and asked if she wanted a drink and suggested softly that she get some rest. Downcast she accepted a sleeping pill from Dan and shuffled back to bed.

The aroma of frying bacon filled the bungalow as Jan woke up. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes she wandered to the kitchen and had a seat. Etty and Dan greeted her as if this was just another normal morning before placing a heaping plate of bacon, eggs, and hash browns in front of her. While she ate Dan placed his laptop in front of his sister and played the security camera video of him eating out Jan's ass hole the night before. Part of her was furious with Dan but she found that she couldn't look away.

Once breakfast was done Dan guided Jan to the sofa while Betty busied herself doing the dishes and setting up for that morning's video creation. Dan sat on the center cushion and pulled his sister on to his lap. Then, after relieving her of her blouse he lovingly caressed the pair of breasts that had been taboo until now, "In a few minutes we will make another video for Pete but I've waited so long to do this."

There was absolutely no doubt that Jan could easily feel his erection through his thin shorts with the only other barrier being her silky bikini panties. Ignoring her protests Dan buried his face between her boobs reveling in the feeling of her flesh surrounding his face. When he swiped his tongue up the valley between her tits Jan's body shuddered. Masterfully he worked his hands and mouth all over her breasts.

When Dan pinched her nipple Jan began to squirm on his lap resulting in her grinding against his stiff rod even putting her hands on her brother's shoulders. It wasn't long before Jan was moving into Dan's sucking and playing putting a hand on the back of his head to encourage him. When Dan sucked as much of one of her boobs as deep into his mouth as he could Jan moaned, "Oh fuck yes, That's right Pete suck on mommy's tit, just like that!"

The orgasm that ripped through Jan's body was enormous, she had momentary difficulty catching her breath. It was apparent to Dan that his sister had briefly forgotten who she was with in her lust. He wondered what the aftermath would be. He decided to say nothing as he used her blouse to wipe his saliva from her chest. He let her up directing her to the bedroom. As soon

as Jan arrived in the bedroom Betty knelt in front of her and pulled off her panties, it took every bit of self-control that Betty could muster not to dive into Jan's pussy. Standing up Betty handed Jan their victim's sexy nightie taken from Jan's home. Betty gave Jan instructions showing her the script on the monitor. They rehearsed the message three times before Dan was convinced they were ready to film.

Jan started out the message asking a smart speaker for the time and date while playing seductively with her breasts, "Pete, I really am missing you so I hope you're getting the money together so that I can return home and be with you. Please hurry and free me as I need your cock in my mouth. See how hard my nipples are just thinking of you, yes baby I want you to suck mommy's tits."

The last part was an adlib which was fine with Dan. Next, Jan held up her panties, "See how wet my panties are thinking of your cock fucking me hard and strong. I need to be fucked in the worst way; you know how I get without sex. Remember, don't tell anyone and I'll be back in our bed fucking each other like rabbits soon after you pay the ransom. Love you."

The camera panned down to show Jan's pussy as she dipped a finger inside and then the screen faded to black. Betty and Dan applauded her performance thinking that if it did not make Pete want to pay the ransom quickly then nothing would. They left Jan alone for a couple of minutes while Dan copied the video to be sent from Jan's phone. Betty hurried out of the bungalow and drove across town to send the erotic file to Pete.

The ping of the incoming message startled Pete from his daze. There, on his screen, was his wife looking as hot as ever. It appeared to him that considering that she was being held against her will that she was being well taken care of and was healthy. There was no sign that she was being physically abused. The clip convinced him not to contact the police unless things turned bad. He ended up watching the clip over and over even finding himself jacking off to it. He did think about calling his brother-in-law to verify that he was doing the right thing.

As soon as Betty left Dan climbed totally naked onto the bed with Jan. He softly caressed her from her shoulders to her knees before running his fingers through her ample forest of pubic hair. Jan shuddered when he traced her outer pussy lips and then circled her hard clit. Deciding it was time to up his game he climbed between her legs and spread open the entrance to her womanhood.

Between having her brother making love to her breasts and sending the sexually charged message to her husband Jan's libido was on fire and her resistance was melting away. Now, there was Dan about to kiss her pussy and she found herself willingly spreading her legs even further apart to allow him maximum access. She remained silent as she felt the first swipe of his tongue.

Frenetically Dan ravaged his sister's pussy making sure to swallow every drop of her sweet honey. It was as iff he was attempting to crawl inside. Then pulling back slightly he pushed two fingers into her tight hole and vigorously began an assault on her clit with his tongue, licking and sucking the little nub. Jan was grinding her hips full force against him and was on the edge of climax.

Recognizing this Dan moved around so that he was mostly laying on top of her with his cock in reach of her hands and mouth. As much as he wanted to have a 69 he wasn't going to force Jan but was hoping that she would accept the invitation. Resuming he growled, "Fuck, you have a hot pussy, tastes absolutely fantastic."

"Mother fucker! Get your fucking cock away from my face right fucking now! Fuck me now! Fuck my pussy you son of a bitch," Jan roared so turned on now that she did not care that it was her own brother who was about to have sex with her. She gave his ass a swat and then pushed his hips away from her head. Dan was in a momentary state of shock as he began to move into position.

A fire was engulfing both of them as Dan thrust into her pussy. Jan grabbed his head and pulled his mouth down to hers. It was as if they were trying to swallow one another's mouth as they kissed violently. Their mating was savage as Dan pounded her pussy mercilessly with Jan's pelvis slamming up to meet each carnal thrust with her fingernails clawing into his back. Their bodies grew slick with their combined sweat as the fucking continued, Jan's heels digging into Dan's ass.

Dan pulled up slightly and directed his sister's fingers to her clit as he wanted to make absolutely sure that she had massive orgasms. Dan could not believe how strong her cunt muscles were as she milked his cock harder than he had ever experienced before. Dan gasped as he felt his impending orgasm about to erupt, "Fuck, ahh, fuck! I'm going to fucking cum! Oh shit...cum with me Sis.".

While Jan did not answer with words it was clear that she had cum as her entire body tightened, her back arched and she let out a squeal of pleasure before limply collapsing onto the mattress. As Dan pulled out he took the time to lick some of the sweat from her breasts before rolling off to lay beside his taboo partner. As soon as Jan caught her breath she ran to the bathroom and shut the door.

Dan figured that a big part of Jan was remorseful about what she just allowed to happen causing her to run to the bathroom However, he was sure that now that the taboo was broken she would be a willing participant again before the day was done. He got up and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him, to allow his sister some space meeting Betty in the hallway with his cock still dripping the evidence from his session with Jan. Seeing this Betty stopped him in his tracks and cleaned his cock and balls with her mouth.

While Jan pondered things in the bedroom Betty filled Dan in on her errand reporting that she had no trouble. As a reward Dan laid Betty across the dining table and first enjoyed kissing her feet before devouring the honey from her pussy that was flowing like a river. Betty squirmed so much that the table groaned in protest. As Betty licked her honey from Dan's face his phone rang, it was Pete.

Before answering the call Dan swatted Betty's ass and told her to keep Jan busy. Entering the bedroom Betty saw Jan sitting on the edge of the bed obviously thinking about what had just happened between her and her brother. Moving slowly Betty sat beside the other woman and put her arm around her. They talked for several minutes with Betty reassuring Jan that that her and her brother were two consenting adults and if they wanted to be closer than most siblings there was nothing wrong with it.

Jan did not totally buy this rationalization but decided that she could live with it. As they sat there Betty took the opportunity to caress Jan. To Betty's surprise, after a few minutes Jan eagerly responded kissing Betty deeply before suckling on Betty's boobs. Betty's diversion was working even better than she had expected as Jan was taking the lead. While the two women were making love Dan spoke to his brother in law.

Taking a deep breath Dan greeted Pete and attempted to put on an Academy Award Winning performance with him. He listened sympathetically as Pete gave him the details, not leaving anything out including the description of Jan's sexual actions during the messages. Then Pete asked him the question that he had been expecting, "Should I call the cops, what should I do?"

"No, I wouldn't call anyone. It sounds like she is being well taken care of and is in no danger unless you take that kind of action. You probably shouldn't have even called me. I'd give it at least until a day after you pay the ransom then call the cops if you haven't heard anything," Dan hoped he had been convincing. There were several moments of silence then Pete reluctantly agreed with his brother in law.

After going over a few scenarios that might change their course of action Dan was sure that Pete wasn't going to call anyone else Hanging up he walked back to the bedroom and saw his sister sitting on Betty's face grinding away. Getting out his phone he quickly snapped a picture then covered the distance in the bed. Leaning over Dan kissed Jan as he ran his hand over her breasts then stabbed his pinky into her poop shoot before pulling away to leave, "I'm going to fix us something to eat. Come out when you're finished with each other."

Everything was going much better than Dan could have imagined as not only had his sister fucked him but she had really gotten into it. IF that were not enough there she was in the bedroom having a torrid time with Betty. Fifteen minutes later Dan had just finished putting a rather simple meal on the table when the women came in. Jan was wearing her sexy nightie and had put back on the well-used panties.