Kirsty's Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me cum first." I whispered.

As my orgasm edged closer, I began to push back on Andy's cock while working my clitoris. Like a good lover should, he challenged my excitement by pushing harder and faster into me. I moaned loudly as intense pleasure soared through my body causing my knees to give way, but Andy saved the day and supported my body with his big strong hands as he continued to fuck me hard. I lost count of my moans of pleasure as my fabulous orgasm rocked my brain for what seemed like eternity. But eternity wasn't long enough and disappointment ebbed through me as my orgasm began subside. My strength finally died and my knees gave away causing me to collapse flat onto my stomach.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, that was good." I murmured after a few seconds. "Can I go to home to sleep now?"

"Fat chance." one of them commented.

The boys began massaging my body with their smooth hands, their little kisses and licks were quite nice too. It was a fine way to wind down from my rather intense orgasm. I eventually rolled over and gazed up at my two lovers, their lecherous eyes taking in my sweaty body. I reached for their cocks which had wilted from lack of attention and stroked them until they began to grow again.

"Lie down beside each other." I suggested.

I knelt between them and took turns sucking and stroking them, and soon had both cocks standing nicely to attention. Their hands were all over my body and my arousal began to return, most times I lose interest after an intense orgasm and I'm quite happy to finish a lover off quickly as possible if he hadn't already done so. But tonight was to be very different.

"So, how is it so far?" I asked while spreading my legs a little further to allow a probing finger deeper inside me.

"Fucking great." Mike muttered.

I turned to Andy, "And what about you?"

He laughed, "Hell Kirsty, if I'd known you were this dirty I would've been in your pants long before now. I thought you were a nice girl."

I giggled, "I am a nice girl, but I've got a dirty side too."

"Fuck, I can see that." he whispered as I again lowered my mouth over his cock for the umpteenth time.

"So, what are you boys going to do to me now?" I inquired.

"You okay to fuck some more?" asked Andy.

"Yeah, if you've got some lube I should be okay."

"Do you do anal?" Mike asked.

It was a good question; anal was a little more taboo for me. I'd done it a few times with a lover I trusted and quite enjoyed it. But I wasn't sure whether this was the right situation, two horny guys with big hard cocks suggested it might not be all that comfortable.

"We could try double penetration if you're up for it." Mike added.

Now that stirred my interest. My anal lover and I had experimented with a dildo and his cock inside me at the same time. A few times we discussed what it might be like with two cocks inside me at once. I could feel the adrenalin soar through my mind at the thought of it, could I do this I asked myself? A few seconds of excitement suggested I should.

"Well, what do you reckon?" Mike pressed.

"I dunno guys, two cocks inside me sounds dangerous to me."

"We'd be careful wouldn't we Andy?"

Andy looked up at me and grinned, "Don't if you don't want to."

I was thankful for his consideration, but I was interested in doing it, "You guys done a double penetration before?"

They both shook their heads in unison.

"You have to promise be gentle; and we'll need plenty of lube and a condom too." I suggested in a shaky voice.

"I've got both." Mike said climbing from the bed and leaving the room.

He returned a few seconds later with a small black bottle and a handful of condoms. I sat on the bed between them stroking their cocks while they explored my pussy and breasts. It gave me a little time to come to terms with about we were going to do, and I decided to set a few ground rules.

"Okay guys, I'll give this a go, but you have to promise to be gentle with me. If I say stop, I mean stop okay. The other thing is that I don't want full penetration in my arse. About halfway is okay, but no more."

I looked over at Andy as I fondled his cock, "You want to do me in the arse? Your head is a bit smaller and it might go in a little easier."

"Sure." he replied.

The truth was that I chose Andy because he was a more considerate lover than Mike and would hopefully take it easier on me.

I suckled on Andy's cock while removing a condom from its packet, placed it over the head and rolled it down firmly to the base. An ample dollop of lube was applied to the condom and a little on Mike's still bare cock. I moved astride Mike, applied some lube to my pussy before manoeuvring over his cock and lowering myself on to it. It took a second or two to get comfortable and I then began to slide up and down on his shaft.

"Ready?" Andy inquired from behind me.

"Yeah." I said lowering my chest onto Mike. "Put some lube on me first."

I shivered as Andy's fingers parted my buttocks and dribbled a line of lube between them. A second later I felt the blunt end of his cock at my entrance and I pushed back a little onto him. At first it was mission impossible, there was no way I could relax enough to allow him inside me. Raising my buttocks, I allowed Mike's cock to slip from my pussy so I concentrate on Andy.

"Andy, stay still and let me do the work." I said.

I pushed back on his cock slowly increasing the pressure, and suddenly I felt his head slip into me. I heard myself cried out as his cock stretched me wide; reaching back I placed my hand on his thigh to control his penetration and waited for my nearly virginal passage to relax. After a good thirty seconds, I began to move slowly back and forth on it allowing the lube to ease the pressure. His cock felt huge inside me even though I knew that there was only two or three inches inside me. The stinging pain eventually began to fade and was replaced by increasing pleasure. It was quite nice I thought to myself after a minute or so.

"Andy, try and stay inside while I sit on Mike." I asked.

Andy took hold of my buttocks I moved cautiously over Mike. Leaning forward and placing my hands flat on the bed, I waited nervously as Mike took hold of his cock and eased it inside my pussy. Again I cried out as both my holes were completely stretched.

"You okay?" Andy asked.

"Yeah, I think so." I muttered. "Just take it easy and see how I go."

At first it was awkward as the boys couldn't get their rhythm quite right, but they eventually got it together. Mike managed full penetration inside my pussy while Andy carefully moved back and forth with nice shallow strokes. Knowing that I was unlikely to ever do this again, I wanted to concentrate how it all felt. There was a little pain, but it was also quite nice too. I encouraged Andy to push a little deeper inside me but that became uncomfortable and I asked him to pull out a little. I lost track of the minutes as my body was seduced, the boys eventually settled into a nice rhythm which minimised their cocks falling out of me. As time went on, I could feel the sweat rolling down my body but felt no embarrassment. I rolled a little onto one side to free one hand, after getting comfortable I reached back for my clitoris. Mike had to support me with his hands as I began to stroke my excited and engorged clitoris towards a second orgasm. By this time I'd lost all touch with reality as a combination of sweet pain and pleasure flooded my consciousness. I heard myself moan in greedy ecstasy as a string of little orgasms rippled through me until I collapsed helplessly onto Mike's chest.

"How's it feel in her arse?" Mike asked Andy.

Andy laughed, "Fuckin great, tight as hell."

"Wanna swap places?" Mike said hopefully.

"No thanks guys." I quickly added. "I've just about had all I can take of both you in me."

I carefully eased myself forward so that their cocks slipped from me and then rolled face up onto the bed; Andy was already rolling the condom from his cock.

"What's next?" Mike asked while stoking his cock.

"No more fucking, that's for sure. But if you get something to wash your dicks, I'll suck both of you off."

While Andy wandered off towards the bathroom, I took hold of Mike's slippery cock and stroked it for him. It was now a gooey mess of lube and my juices, and I wanted no part of sucking it until it was clean. Andy returned with two face cloths and tossed one to Mike, and I watched as they quickly wiped their hard cocks clean. When they had finished I crawled to the end of the bed and sat on the corner with my feet on the floor. I soon had two nice cocks right in front of my face. Taking one in each hand, I took turns sucking and stroking while listening to their sighs and little moans of appreciation.

"Okay, who's gonna cum first?" I whispered.

For the next few minutes I tormented their cocks towards orgasm. It was enjoying myself immensely but my jaw was starting to suffer from all the sucking. Eventually I realised that Mike was getting close, and concentrated on his cock sucking and stroking as fast as I could. At the last second I removed his cock from my mouth and received two powerful jets of warm cum over my tightly closed lips. I turned my face slightly and rubbed his pulsating cock over my cheeks until he'd well finished ejaculating. He sighed and pulled his cock from my cum fill hand. As he stepped away from me, I wiped his cum from my sodden lips, then turned and took Andy's waiting cock deeply into my mouth. Unfortunately I had failed to remove all Mike's cum but did my best to ignore the bitter taste.

Supporting Andy's heavy swollen balls in one hand, I suckled and stroked Andy towards his orgasm. I could soon feel his excitement climb, again waiting until he reached the brink before dropping his cock from my mouth. The velocity of his orgasm caught me by complete surprise as line after line of cum fired over my face. When I dropped his cock to wipe my face, he took over and continued to pump his cock until he had finished. I could feel his cum running down my face and neck, and shivered as it dribbled from my chin. I made a dash to the bathroom and unfortunately caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. There were splatters of cum through my hair, my face and cheeks were well covered not to mention my neck. If only my parents could see me now I thought to myself while reaching for a towel. By the time I got back to the bedroom, Mike had escaped to his bedroom. Without hesitation I rolled my badly ravaged body in beside Andy and snuggled up to him, seconds later I was dead to the world. The next morning Andy was all amorous again, after both taking a shower I let him slide his nice cock into me. Unfortunately, my already over worked pussy was too sore to go for long, and in the end he had to settle for a well delivered hand job.

I ran into a most unhappy Suzie the next day. The guy she picked up from the party was a five minute wonder, after ejaculating prematurely, rolled over and went to sleep leaving her most dejected. I laughed when she inquired where I had spent the night. When she realised that I done both Mike and Andy at the same time, she sat me down to extract all the gruesome details. Like a fool I gave her a blow by blow account never considering it would ever come back to haunt me.

_____________________________

My husband Matt listened intently as I recounted my sordid story, I could feel the excitement in his cock as I slowly stroked it. For me, the moment of passion had past and I was uncomfortable that he now knew my secret.

"Shit Kirsty, I wish I'd been there to see it." he whispered.

"Why would you want to, wouldn't it make you jealous?"

"Hell no." he muttered after a few seconds of contemplation. "It'd be exciting as hell to see you with two guys."

That was it for me, for I was now both angry and fearful for our marriage. I dropped his cock and climbed from our bed sobbing my heart out.

"Don't you ever ask me to do it with other guys." I cried. "I love you too much to do that."

I dragged the duvet from our bed and ran into the lounge, placing it around my shoulders I stared out the window to the lights of the city before me. Seconds later Matt walked up behind me, took me into his arms and began kissing and nuzzling my neck.

"Sorry." he whispered. "I would never ask you do that. I love you more than you can ever imagine."

"Thank you." I muttered. "I'm sorry that you know about Mike and Andy. It was a long time ago when I was young and stupid."

"If it's confession time, I've got one too." he muttered.

"I'm not sure I want to know." I replied.

"I don't want you to know either. I've never told anyone about it I'm not proud of it either."

That got my interest up, "Okay, tell me."

"Well you know my old mate from school Johnny Wallis. I did it with his mother when I was eighteen."

My brain went into overdrive as I tried to put a face to the name, then it clicked.

"Not that woman who works on the checkout at the supermarket?"

"Yeah, that's the one. I used to work there too; she took me home and fucked my brains out."

"Ewwww yuk, she's really old." I laughed.

"She is now, but back then she wasn't. She had a huge pair of tits and she gave me my first blow job, even let me cum in her mouth."

"Yuk, yuk, yuk." I muttered.

Matt chuckled, "You might laugh, but it was the best blow job I've ever had."

I turned and faced him with the angriest look I could muster, "What do you mean, the best blow job you've ever had?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "Can't remember one better."

I reached down and took hold of his now limp cock and stretched it as far as I could.

"You come with me and I'll remind you who gives the best blow jobs around here."

Minutes later I lay between my husband's wide spread thighs with his erect cock in my mouth. I licked and suckled, stroking his proud member while looking into his eyes.

"How's this?" I asked.

"Not, not bad." he replied. But Misses Wallis let me cum in her mouth."

"All right." I muttered. "Just this once."

"But Misses Wallis liked the taste, reckons she swallows every time."

I clamped down firmly with my teeth on the head of his cock causing him to writhe in fear.

"Okay, okay, just this once." he whimpered.

The things we women do for love I thought to myself as I felt the familiar pre-orgasmic trembling ripple through Matt's body. Maybe I'll just pretend it tastes like chocolate.

12