Knowing Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped as he reached down and grabbed a bra and panties, black and silky. He showed them to the camera.

"See these, mom? I sneak into your drawer and grab some and I use them on myself."

She watched as he began to rub himself with the panties, the bra, playing with both the lingerie and himself. She could tell by the way he performed that he had done this before.

"Have any idea how good this feels? Have any idea how many times I've closed my eyes and dreamed about sliding this thing past these panties and inside you? How many times I've felt it slip along the silk, pushing it into your groove, making us both incredibly hot, a thin membrane of silk separating mom and Ricky. Black silk, mom's black silk and Ricky's solid pole."

She didn't hear him or see him. She was standing there, mesmerized by the video when his hands encircled her. She didn't bother to turn. She knew who it was before his voice whispered in her ear—"welcome home, mommy." Her breath caught, and she shivered as one hand massaged her breast. She kept watching as the other hand hiked up her skirt, and she felt that hard shaft slide along her ass, along those silk panties, like the ones in the video. Oh, it felt so good, slipping along and between her legs. Oh my, did it feel good. She watched the video and felt the shaft even as he began to unbutton her blouse.

"I like to wait until you're gone," he continued on tape. "That way I can do this for a long time. I can close my eyes and see you and pretend you're wearing the panties. I can pretend you feel me on your silk, and you moan. You moan and beg me to rub a little harder. Want me to rub harder, mom? Need Ricky to rub harder on you, a bit of friction on those silk drawers? Need to feel the silk-covered head push against your clit? Need the softness and the slipperiness? I dream you do. I dream you pant and beg, needing all of Ricky's prick."

She stared and felt it slide along her, and she did feel the silk covered head teasing her. She felt the long shaft along her bottom. His hands found her breasts, her nipples and twirled them, making her moan. She liked feeling him from behind, between her legs, her ass tight against him. She loved it. She loved his hands and fingers and his tongue on her nape. As he worked behind her, she felt her body loosen, grow wet and relaxed. The silk felt so good on her. Why hadn't she had this dream before?

On screen, Ricky took his time. He toyed with the silk, running it over his body, poking at it with his erection. She watched, noting how happy he looked to be using her lingerie in such a fashion, a fashion she had never dreamed of. When she missed lingerie, she simply thought they were in the wash. She never dreamed he had used them to arouse himself, to masturbate with.

His fingers reached down and pulled aside her panties, and she held her breath. What came next was the head of his shaft sliding inside her. Oh, oh, oh, it felt so good, so right. She tilted her hips, and he lifted her slightly to let more of it inside. Yes, yes, she took it, still watching the screen. She had never felt any man so completely, so willingly. And best of all, this was Ricky, taking her from behind, taking mommy from behind.

"Can you see, mom? Can you see what you do to me? I'm like this all the time around you? And not just when you're in lingerie. Remember when you were feeling a bit under the weather and you stayed in your pj's one Saturday? I remember. You didn't know it, but I was watching you all day. When I made you chicken noodle soup, when I got you cokes, when I changed the TV for you. I snuck in a lot of peeks, and well, I jerked off four times that day. Every time I turned around, I was hard again. I'd go upstairs and grab your panties and cum while you watched TV downstairs. It was incredible. I'm like that all the time."

She felt him lift her off her feet and settle her on him. He was so strong. She slid down his shaft, gravity burying it deep inside. For a moment, she couldn't breathe. Then, he bounced her up and down, jamming it even deeper, and she gasped. Every bounce drove it into her, every bounce made her want more. She was riding up and down on his rod, using his power and gravity, and every stroke made her want more. He moved backwards until he sank onto a chair with no arms. She rode him, spread, him bouncing her on his lap like some little girl. She couldn't begin to tell him how good he felt, driving that thick pole into her, even as she watched the TV, where he was starting to pant as he jerked off into her panties. He picked her up and rammed her down so hard she thought she might faint. But it felt so good, better than anything she had ever had, better than any man or toy or anything.

"Do it again," she gasped. "Do it again. Harder. I want to feel it as far as it can go. Do me, Ricky, do mommy hard. She loves this. She loves having Ricky inside her. Oh god, that feels so good, so right. Do mommy, Ricky, do mommy like she's never been done before. Fuck mommy, Ricky, fuck mommy good."

He grunted each time he skewered her on his rod. She moaned and begged for more. Her breasts bounced each time, her nipples so hard they pained her. Still, she asked for more, for Ricky to do her with everything he had. She had never ridden anything that felt so good, that made her want more like this. She wanted him to make her sore, to wear her out, to drive his stake in until she fainted. She watched the screen where he pumped faster and harder, ready to cum, and she knew she was ready too, but she held off, wanting him to use her. He twisted her on him, and a small scream escaped her lips. Again and again and again he slammed her down, twisted and tilting and bending until she was digging her nails into her palms to counteract the exquisite pain. She felt she was being hammered on him, pricked by him over and over, deep and hard and with more vigor than she had ever had before.

"Harder," she gasped. "Fuck mommy as hard as you can. Mommy wants you so bad, so much, do her. Do her and do her and do her. Yes, baby, do mommyyyy."

On screen, he came with a grunt, and she could see the spurts hitting her silk panties. That was sexy, but it was nothing like what he was doing to her, ramming her and twisting her like a doll on a spit. He rammed her down and reached around to pinch her clit. She screamed, a wonderful scream, and with the scream she came. She clamped and held, and he came at the same time, shooting up into her. She could feel him shudder, feel the hot semen inside her. He held her clit pinched while her orgasm rocked through her. She was his toy, his plaything, his doll, and she came as if on cue. He felt so good, so strong, his goo warm inside. She held him long after he stopped shooting, until he began to soften. Then, he lifted her off and turned her so she was facing him. She sat on his thighs, both winded from the pounding. She kissed him, a long tender kiss. After, she pushed her nipple into his mouth and let him suck. He felt so good. She fondled his spent penis. She loved it.

Behind her, the screen went to snow.

She kissed him again, and the doorbell rang.