Knowing Mom Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was kidding, so do women."

"I'm not saying you have to do anything, but if I were you, I'd consider it. If my dad was close by and living alone, I'd sure as hell think about it."

"You make sense." Marie pulled into the drive of a nice brick ranch. "But like I said, don't be shocked."

"I think I've seen equipment before."

"Not by that, by what I might do."

Laughing, they walked to the house where Marie rang the doorbell before they entered.

"I'm here," Marie called. "Where are you?"

"Right here."

Lori turned to her left and spotted Marie's dad in the dining room. True to form, he sat naked at a table covered with bills and mail and his checkbook. He stood and smiled, and Lori couldn't keep herself from looking at his "equipment". He was nicely endowed. In fact, he looked in good shape for a man his age. His hair was mostly gray all over, but he wasn't dirty or unkempt. He was just nude.

"Nice to meet you, Lori," he said and shook her hand. "I'm Ralph, and I trust you're not offended by my nakedness. I've recently discovered how liberating nudity can be. And it cuts down on my laundry too." He winked at her.

"I'm fine with it as long as you don't expect me to join you," Lori answered.

"I never impose, but feel free to join me."

He winked a second time, and Lori could see she and Marie were having an effect on him. His penis was growing right before her eyes.

"OK, dad," Marie said. "What is so important?"

"I was in the attic."

"You know you shouldn't be up there," Marie said. "If you fall-"

"I won't fall. Anyway, I came across some of your mother's old things, and I wondered if you might want them."

"Fashions change, dad. And couldn't it have waited?"

"There's one other thing. I've been thinking about dating again, and before I do, I wanted to talk to you about it. I mean, I haven't asked out a woman in forty years. I'm not sure I know how."

Marie glanced at Lori who put on her best I-told-you-so smirk.

"Let's look at those things."

"I'll go get the box."

As he walked away, Lori noted just how inflated Ralph was becoming.

"Want something to drink?" Marie asked.

"Sure. Coke would be great."

Marie headed for the kitchen. "Make yourself at home."

Lori wandered about the dining room, glancing at the items on the table. Underneath the bills and papers she glimpsed some Victoria's Secrets catalogues, and that made her smile. Ralph wasn't above looking at beautiful women in sexy underwear. That was a good sign in her mind. He still wanted sex. But then, who didn't? She was still trying to work through the idea of living with Marie while they broke their addictions to their sons. How was that supposed to work? Lori hadn't had a roommate since college. Marie certainly wasn't going to take the place of her ex. Lori was still wondering when Marie returned with the cokes. She was just ahead of Ralph who plopped a big box on the table. Lori noticed that Ralph was virtually fully inflated, and he had a quite nice erection. She looked at Marie who winked.

"I thought your mother dumped this stuff after you came along," he said to Marie. "I don't know if you want it or not, but I couldn't toss it without offering."

"I appreciate it, dad." Marie opened the box and pulled out something wrapped in tissue. She pulled away the tissue to reveal red, silk lace panties and bra. The lace was so thin it was see through. Marie gasped as she held up the pair. "Mom, mom wore this?"

"When we were first married," Ralph answered. "I had almost forgotten."

Lori looked at the lingerie and wanted to laugh. Marie's face told the whole story. Marie couldn't picture her mother in the outfit. It was less than the models in the catalogues wore. Marie dropped the red outfit and unwrapped a black outfit. It looked even sexier than the red one. While Ralph smiled, his tool sticking out, Marie blushed. How could her mother wear such things? The black lingerie was followed by garter belts and slips, teddies and even a pair of crotchless panties. Lori was amazed; Marie was shocked. Ralph smiled, his erection unshrinking. Every treasure seemed to evoke a memory in Ralph who offered one word descriptions such as "anniversary" or "Mexico" or "surprise". Ralph seemed to relive his past through the contents of the box. As Marie's face turned as bright red as a tomato, Ralph's eyes twinkled.

"I...I don't know what to say," Marie said as she laid down the last silk teddy. "I never knew."

"I thought you might find some use for these things," Ralph said.

"I don't know," Marie said slowly. "I'm not sure. They might not be the right size."

"Why don't you try on something," Lori suggested. "If one thing fits, they probably all will."

Marie glared. The last thing she wanted to do was slip into something so sexy.

"Sure," Ralph echoed. "That's a good idea. If they don't fit, there's no use you taking them."

"I suppose you're right." Marie grabbed a pair of black panties and a bra. "I'll be right back."

"Model them for us," Lori called after her. "Let us see."

"Yes," Ralph added. "I'd like to see."

As soon as Marie disappeared, Ralph turned to Lori who found it difficult to not look at his erection.

"It's nice looking, isn't it," he asked.

"Nice looking?" Lori said.

"My erection, doesn't it look nice? I didn't use to think so, you know. It wasn't that long ago I hid my body beneath clothes. I was ashamed of my body, especially my penis. Men are so ashamed of their penises. If it's not the right size or the right shape or doesn't get as stiff as you think it should, there are hundreds of reasons why men hide them when they really are beautiful things, especially when erect. They're incredibly well designed for what they are supposed to do, and the mere sight of them arouses both sexes. Don't you like looking at them?"

Lori smiled, amazed by the awkward but frank discussion. "I've really never thought of them that way. I mean, I do find them arousing. What woman doesn't? I mean, the well-shaped ones. But I never considered their functionality. I suppose they do accomplish what they are supposed to, don't they?"

"You think mine is nice looking?" Ralph asked. He leaned back to show it to her.

Before Lori was forced to give an opinion, Marie appeared. As soon as she stepped into the room, Ralph lost all interest in Lori and his penis. He gaped, and so did Lori. In the black lingerie, Marie looked terrific. She looked like a model from one of the catalogues on the table, and when she saw their expressions, she giggled and posed. Lori wondered if Marie's mother had looked half as good.

"My, my," Ralph said. "You look almost as good as your mother did."

"Thank you," Marie said. "This is really nice stuff. And it fits. I like it."

Lori glanced at Ralph whose erection was bigger than ever. It was plain to see what was going on in his mind.

"Excuse me," Lori said. "I have to use your powder room."

"Second door on the left." Ralph waved vaguely, but he didn't take his eyes off Marie.

Lori moved past Ralph and turned long enough to catch Marie's eye. Lori's look said it all. She encouraged Marie to take matters into her own hands.

But Lori didn't go the powder room. She walked down the hall a bit before she turned and crept back to the doorway. Slowly, she peeked around the woodwork.

Marie had moved close to her father, his erect penis almost touching that black silk. They were looking into each other eyes, their hands stiff by their sides.

"You look so much like your mother," Ralph said.

"Was she a good lover?"

"Oh yes, she was terrific."

"And you miss that, don't you?"

"I'm just flesh and blood,"

Marie reached down and ran a red fingernail along her father's erection, causing him to flex his butt muscles. "I can see that," she said. "I can feel that."

"It's been so long, pumpkin. I get so lonely."

"I know, I know, but we're here now. And we both want this, don't we?"

"Yessss, I've wanted it for a long time."

"Shhh....let me help you." Marie wrapped her hand around Ralph's erection and gently stroked. "Mom used to do this, didn't she?"

He nodded.

"Did she do this?" Marie slid to her knees and sucked his hard cock into her mouth.

"Oh, god," Ralph said. "Oh, god."

Lori watched Marie work on Ralph's shaft. She licked and sucked and squeezed and stroked and took it deep into her throat without gagging. Lori had seen it all before with Todd and Ricky, but she was still surprised with the intensity Marie put into the act. She looked as if she really enjoyed it, wanted it, couldn't keep herself from it. Perhaps it was the taboo nature of what Marie was doing, how she was giving her own father a blow job, but whatever it was, it made Marie's nipples hard and poking at her bra, it caused her to reach between her legs and rub. Lori had no idea how many blowjobs Ralph had had in his life, but she was certain he had never had one like this, never had one from his own daughter. Lori was also sure no one had ever been so enthusiastic about it either. She knew she should back away and give them some privacy, but she was mesmerized. She wanted to see what would happen. She didn't have to wait long.

Because Ralph began to shoot.

Right then, Ralph couldn't hold back any longer and began ejaculating gobs of white semen on Marie's face and chest. He moaned and came, and she pumped him, milking out every drop. She didn't bother trying to clean it off. She just pumped her father dry, making sure he had no more.

"I'm sorry," Ralph said. "I couldn't control it."

Marie took her finger and cleaned her face, sucking off his cum. "I understand. It's been a long time. You need practice." She stood and faced him, and she looked terrific if a bit disappointed.

"I usually don't do it that quick," Ralph said. "I'm usually better."

"I'm sure you are-and will be." She rubbed his flaccid shaft. "I tell you what. Why don't we leave these things here so I can come over and model them for you."

"Would you do that?"

"What's a daughter for?"

He laughed. "I never thought this could happen. Although I have to tell you I thought about it some, especially while you were growing up."

"I'd be disappointed if you hadn't."

"I mean there were times when you looked so damn sexy I went around hard all day. Your mother could tell. When you wore shorts or a bikini, she got pounded that night. I think she liked you in sexy clothes as much as I did."

Marie smiled. "I sometimes peeked when you masturbated in the shower. I was a wicked daughter."

"Not as wicked as now."

"No, not as wicked as now. I'm going to change. I'll be right back."

"I'll be here."

Lori waited till Marie had disappeared before she reappeared, acting as if nothing had happened. Ralph had already begun repacking the lingerie into the box.

"Those are very pretty things," Lori said. "Marie looks terrific in them, doesn't she?"

"Yes, she does. Can you keep a secret?"

"I like to think so."

"Marie's mother never wore these things. I never bought them for her."

"What?"

"I bought them for Marie." He winked. "And I think she really likes wearing them, don't you?"

Lori laughed. The dirty old coot had planned this from the start. For some reason, he knew Marie would go for it, and when she did, he would be ready. At that moment, Marie reappeared and after a few minutes, she and Lori headed for the door. As they drove back to Lori's house, Marie opened up.

"You saw?" Marie asked.

"Yes."

"He came too fast, didn't he?"

"I think he held off for the first twenty minutes we were there. All told, he did pretty well."

"I guess he did. I have to tell you it was a real turn on. I mean, sucking off my own father. I haven't thought about doing hat since I was in high school."

"When you learn about sex, you start thinking about your parents. That's natural."

"I'm afraid I used to tease him all the time. Short shorts, tight tops, bra and panties, I'm surprised he never raped me. I mean, I acted like a slut sometimes."

"Did you want him to rape you?"

"No, I mean, yes, I mean maybe. I don't know. I know there were times when I thought it would be hot if he came into my room and just sort of took me. You know, rip back the covers, tear off my clothes and fuck me hard. I'm glad he never did. That would have been great but awful, know what I mean? If he had, I would have understood. Luckily, my mom was there to keep him in check."

"Too bad she's not here to keep you and me away from our sons."

"We do need monitors, don't we. Think any more about what I said? Want to live together for a while?"

"I think we can try it. I mean, we have to do something. We can't keep doing what we're doing."

"I know, but I have to tell you that if I can't find someone else, I'm afraid I'll keep doing it. The sex seems to have penetrated all of me. I want it more than anything. I want it right now. I want it with my dad, my son, you, everyone. If I don't get it, well, I might go crazy."

"We'll see how it works out. You have your dad now, so that will take some edge off."

"I'm guessing it will. Know what I found in his medicine chest? Viagra. Hah, the old boy is planning on doing some real screwing, isn't he."

"I think that's just what you need, even if it is your father."

Marie smiled. "I'm going to make sure he takes his medicine."

Lori laughed. "I'm sure you will."

When Lori reached home, she went to find Ricky. She had to give him the news and help him prepare to move in with Todd. He was in the basement, watching a football game.

"Hey," Lori said and sat down. "We have to talk."

"Oops," he said. "That doesn't sound good."

"Depends on point of view I suppose. We both know we can't keep up this relationship."

"Why not?"

"Because sooner or later we'll get caught, and that would cost me my job at least, maybe a whole lot more. It would cost you too."

"I can handle it."

"I don't think so. You think you can, and you think we can live like this forever, but we can't. I look good now, but how long will it be before I show my age? You'll be stuck with an old woman when you're in your prime. You will cheat on me. It's that simple."

"No, I won't. I swear I won't. We can move some place where they don't know us, and we can act like we're married. You know we can."

"Don't be naive. What looks good now will look awful later. You'll be stuck, and you'll resent me, and I'll cling like some washed out bitch. That wouldn't be fair to either of us. As long as we're doing this, you won't find someone more appropriate and neither will I."

"That's because we're made for each other."

"I can see you won't understand, and that's a function of youth. At your age, I wouldn't have understood either. Take my word for this. We'll both change, and when we do, we'll hate each other."

"You're wrong, dead wrong. How can I make you see you're wrong?" He stood and grabbed her, pulling her tight, his hand massaging her ass. "Will this prove how wrong you are?"

Lori felt his hard chest against her breasts, his knowing and strong hand. Yes, he knew how to touch her, how to make her feel her desire for him. He rubbed his hardening penis across her tummy. God, she wanted nothing more than to let him take her, to let him fill that space between her legs. Watching Marie and Ralph had left Lori feeling in need. And here stood Ricky, ready, willing and able to slake her thirst.

"No," she said and pushed him away. "That won't help. That will only make this harder."

He held onto her hand, not releasing her. He took her and formed it around his bugling erection.

"This is what you want," he said. "This is what you need. We both know that. We both know you want it more than anything else in the world."

"But I can't have it. I never should have started with you. I knew it couldn't go anywhere, that it would only leave us more lonely and angry than before. We can't do this."

He unsnapped his shorts and pulled down the zipper, pushing her hand inside his boxers where she could feel his engorged penis, the thing that always felt so good to her.

"Feel that and tell my you don't want it," he said. "It wants you. It's making you wet right now."

"You're wrong. I don't need it." She tried to jerk back her hand, but he held it in his pants, working her fingers around his thick shaft even as she resisted.

"You can't kid me," he said. "I know you. I know your body, your pussy, your tits, your mouth, your ass. I know all of you, and you can't tell me you don't want this right now. You want to ride it, to fuck it. You want so much to fuck your own son."

"Let me go, Ricky. I've made my decision, the only decision that makes any sense."

He held her with one hand and grabbed her breast with his other, squeezing her. "You're the same as you were yesterday, and yesterday, you wanted this more than anything. Don't lie. Say you want to fuck your son."

"Don't talk like that any more. That's over, past. We can't do it any more."

He suddenly grabbed her shirt and ripped it open, popping buttons that shot away. His hand snatched her breast from inside her bra and bared it to his touch.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"What you want," he answered. "You want it, and you're going to get it."

"Don't, don't you dare. That would be rape, and that's a bad thing."

"Shut up, Lori." He released her hand which she jerked out of his pants. He grabbed her shoulders and spun her, forcing her over the arm of the couch.

"What are doing?" She felt his knee in her back, forcing her down, not letting her up. He as so much bigger and stronger, weighed so much more. "Let me up."

"Shut up, Lori. You're going to get what you want-good and hard."

"No, no, stop!"

He unsnapped her shorts and jerked them to her ankles. Then, he ripped off her panties. His strength was incredible, bestial. She had never before seen him like this.

"Stop, Ricky, please, before you do something we both will regret."

"Quiet, slut. You want this, and you're going to get it."

He took his erection in hand and fed it into her slit. She tried to resist, to hold herself closed against him, but she was no match. He shoved his thick rod into her and pumped his hips., ripping into her.

"That's what you want and need, Lori. You need to be taught who's the boss around here."

"Don't do it," she said. "You'll regret it for the rest of your life."

"You should learn to keep your mouth shut when you're not sucking my cock."

He pushed her head into a cushion and held her there as he raped her, slamming his cock into her over and over. As he did, he called her names, nasty names-mom cunt, slut mom, bitch mom, nasty mom, sonfucking mom-every name he could think of. He was strong, almost brutal as he pumped into her over and over, and try as she might, Lori couldn't help but respond a little. Despite the violation, it did feel good, she did want it. She loved it. She even loved his anger and his strength. She even liked the rape aspect of it, the force, the fight. The ripped clothes and forced sex stimulated her in a way she couldn't explain. She knew she shouldn't want this, but she did. She knew she couldn't allow him to know she liked it, but she did. She would lie to him not matter what, no matter how good he felt inside, no matter how good his hard thrusts felt. She fought the moans in her throat, not giving him any satisfaction. She didn't move. She allowed him to do what he was going to do, but she wouldn't fuck back. She wouldn't give him that satisfaction.

With a grunt he slammed into her and spurted his cum. She could feel it, feel the heat and shudders as he emptied himself. She fought the urge to milk him, to press her muscles together and take all his seed. Damn him. She wanted it so bad, but she wouldn't allow it. She would sooner die than let him know she liked it.