Konrad's Memoirs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spun her around and when facing each other pushed her against the door, leaning my body heavily on hers. 'Feel this,' I whispered and pressed my hard dick against her crotch. 'This is what you do to me, Lottie.' I gasped and she looked at me calculatingly, as if trying to detect a lie. 'You can't leave me like this now.' I almost pleaded and sucked onto her neck, pulling her soft flesh between my teeth, biting down on it gently.

As if to show her how much she turned me on, I leaned back, my pelvis still pushing against hers, I roughly tore my own shirt open, its small buttons flying into the door and wall, bouncing off and falling to the thick carpet beneath us. Lottie gasped just as she did when I ripped her dress. I pulled the shirt off my shoulders, slipped the undershirt over my head, letting them follow the buttons.

I was never ashamed to show my body, especially my chest. Numerous occasions when there was a lack of workers to load the ships in time for their departures, moving heavy boxes back and forth, Johann and I were the ones who had to step in and help. The grueling labor had always left me drained, my muscles achy beyond belief; at the same time filling my upper body with strength and tightness that women seemed to admire. My legs were a completely different story, however. Long, thin and hairy, I probably resembled an ostrich in a desperate flight whenever I chased after the girls with my trousers off.

Lottie placed her palms on my chest and squeezed hard, digging her fingernails deep, making me wince in pain. This girl is proving to be a hot cat herself, I thought and laughed. For the first time, Lottie returned a small token of affection to me. It did not equal my hearty roar, but there was a smile, sweet and innocent, just like her. And it was all for me.

I could feel my dick throbbing wildly now, ready to undertake anything I would allow it to do, telling me that, ever so uncharacteristically, it won't take much to reach the ultimate moment of pleasure. Lottie managed to drive me wild with her innocence, and whether it was an act or not, my body responded to her as if I myself was a young lad rather than a middle aged man.

I sought her lips again and while kissing her deeply, I managed to push the dress off her shoulders, undo the few buttons on the back of it below the waist, letting it fall freely to the floor. I did not take the time to admire her body, now half clothed. I tugged at her underpants and pushed them down her legs, leaving her to kick them off. I finally managed to undo my own pants and let them slide down my legs, followed by the underpants, stepping out of both impatiently, holding onto Lottie' shoulders for balance. All the while, my lips were pressed firmly against hers, my tongue exploring, brushing against her teeth, nudging at her own tongue.

I dropped to my knees and pushed her still booted feet apart, giving me an access to her wet pussy and the little bud that I wished to taste again. I buried my head between her spread legs and sucked my lips onto clitty. My hands grabbed her butt cheeks and I dug my fingernails deep into the soft flesh, making her jerk forward in pain, pushing her pussy onto my face.

I pulled my lips off her and replaced them with my fingers, lifting my face toward Lottie's, who to my great delight did not keep her eyes shut tight; instead she looked squarely at me, her mouth open in a silent moan as she tried not to make a noise and wake up the child sleeping soundly downstairs.

'I want to fuck you, Lottie!' I whispered loud enough to be heard throughout the room. For one short moment, her face contorted with embarrassment, only to smooth over and offer me a smile, all the while her mouth hung slightly open.

'I want to fuck you so hard you'll be begging me to stop, Lottie!' I went on and she put her hand on top of my head, roughly grabbing a generous streak of hair, pulling it wildly, causing the kind of pain that I had promised I would deliver to her. 'And when I stop, Lottie,' I said, my fingers on her clitty working furiously. 'When I stop,' I tried again, my mouth so dry from heavy breathing, I found it hard to complete a simple sentence, 'You'll ask me to go on.'

'We shouldn't be doing this,' she gasped, but her actions proved her body would not listen, just as I was not prepared to.

'I know,' I said and buried my head in her thick, blond bush, finding the clitty and sucking on it. It literary took seconds and her ass started trashing, her already wobbly knees gave way and she slid down the door, almost falling over to the side, gasping loudly while trying hard not to yell out.

Never have I been so turned on by a woman's body or her reaction to me. Never up to that point or ever since if my old brain can remember correctly. She was very young, and though not a virgin, I suspected that not many had the privileges she granted me. The thought that I was taking her passion to the heights she had never experienced before had turned me into a ranging animal and with her body trembling in my arms, I felt my own climax approaching.

There was no time to make it to the bed on the other side of the room, my balls tingling, I could feel the hot spunk bubbling, ready to shoot out, no matter if it wasn't directed to where I wanted it to go. I was still kneeling in the same position from which I had just made her go crazy with delight. Lottie was half squatting in front of me now, leaning against the door. I pulled her in my lap, pushed each of her feet to my sides, hugging her butt cheeks firmly. I have to admit she was heavier than I thought for such a short person, but the heavy breasts, meaty arms and legs, and big soft belly counted for something.

I pushed with my hands as hard as I could, lifting her up, afraid I might strain myself. 'Help me, Lottie,' I whispered and for once she understood what I meant. Her hand wrapped behind her body and pushed between her ass and my legs, positioning my dick on the entrance of her pussy.

As soon as I thought that I had a free passage, I dropped her out of my arms, impaling her on my throbbing hardness. This time she could not help herself but scream, which later I found out was due to the pain she felt. I was right about her having fucked before, but it was just one guy, very few times and he was not nearly as large as I was. Being entered this roughly made her see stars and she could not stop herself from voicing it out loud.

'Oh, Lottie!' I yelled in a whisper, squeezing her tightly onto me, her arms wrapping around my head and shoulders, returning the bear hug.

I could not stop myself any longer and letting go of any futile attempts to last more than one simple thrust, I cummed so hard I thought I would shoot her right out of my lap. We half-sat, half-knelt there, jerking as if being poked by sharp sticks, groans escaping both of our throats, trying not to be too loud to awake the sleeping child downstairs, even though it might have been too late for that. Previous scream that Lottie couldn't hold in might have done the damage. My head spun for a few moments and in a heat of passion I pushed my head between her breasts, sucking wildly onto one, demonstrating the intensity with which my cock was throbbing deep inside of her. So much for my fucking her until she begged me to stop!

After what seemed like a very long time, which I am certain were only a few minutes, and my body began to calm down from the orgasm that just shook it to the greatest depths I ever imagined possible, the rest of my senses awoke. I felt my skin bumping up in protest of the coldness in the room; my legs tingled painfully from the uncomfortable position and Lottie's weight on my thighs.

I loosened my grip on Lottie's body, pushing her away slightly and looking up into her face. She was crying quietly, her cheeks wet with tears, her lips in what seemed like a smile at first, only to prove to be a sign of despair.

'You're hurting me,' she said and as gently as I could possibly manage, I pushed her off my lap, trying to get up and help her to follow. I had to lean against the door for a minute, or I would have fallen over like a drunken fool.

I almost laughed out loud at the pathetic site of Lottie, also leaning against the door, obviously still shook up from the encounter. She was stark naked, her hair a wild mane of blond streaks pointing into every possible direction, making her look like a mad woman. A stream of clear liquid made path down her inner thighs, slowly slipping over the knees and calves, on its way toward the firmly tied boots that she had never taken off.

She bowed her head and covered her eyes with her hands again, sobbing openly. The confusion between different urges of her mind and body seemed to have drained her and she couldn't help but stand in front of me, crying like a child.

My legs tingled painfully and all I wanted to do was to bend down and rub them until the feeling stopped. Instead, I took the crying girl into my arms and kissed her on the cheek. 'Come, sweetheart!' I said. 'Let's clean you up.'

She nodded into my chest and I took her small hand in mine, leading her to the bed that was my original target. I sat her down and found a towel in the nearby basket. I cleaned between her legs, wiping the mixture of our juices with careful strokes as if too much pressure might make her porcelain white skin shatter beneath my fingers.

I pulled the velvet covers off the bed and made Lottie lay down carefully, ignoring her weak protests of invading her master's private place. Just as I was about to join her, a sturdy knock startled us both. Lottie jumped half out of the bed and I myself nearly ran a circle in panic.

I gathered myself quickly and pushed her back down. I took a while to get her where I wanted her; I didn't want to miss the opportunity again. 'I'll deal with that.' I said and hurriedly browsed through Johann's closet to find some clean clothes. The person at the front door knocked again and I couldn't bother with the shoes. I ran down the stairs barefoot, cold marble hurting my feet and opened the door.

Peter, my coachman stood outside, blinking in the fading light of the rainy day, silently taking in my appearance. 'Frau Sophia sent me,' he said apologetically and I nodded. Of course she would be concerned for Sabine. Probably furious enough to skin me alive by the time I got home.

'Come in,' I said and stepped away from the door. 'Sabine is sleeping; you can take her home. I'm still deep in all the accounts that Johann left for me, so I'll walk home later on.' I said and stole a glance at my servant.

Discreet as I had always found him to be he nodded, probably fully aware that my work today had nothing to do with the business at the docks. He gently took sleeping child out of my arms after I brought her out of the room and together they disappeared inside the heavy black coach waiting in front of the house.

I closed the door and rummaged through my coat to find the book, which I carefully picked out of the secret compartment in my desk at home. I looked towards the ceiling where Johann's room was and Lottie was laying in bed now, waiting for me. The fun was not over yet. I could not satisfy myself with the quick pleasure that I was a part of a little while ago. This time, I will be patient and thorough. I walked up the stairs, clutching the book to my chest, my heartbeat increasing with each step I took toward my mistress.

Here I come, I thought and smiled.

12