Life on the Mormon Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy told me that he wanted to see what I'd feel like after having a black cock in me. I was on the floor with a sofa pillow under my ass when he entered me. The look on his face told that he probably should have waited. I could feel him move around in there and felt his sperm, but it didn't do a lot for me.

Meanwhile, Janet really did quite noisily swallow a load of black sperm. She must have not sucked him dry. She was soon on her back with his still hard black cock in her.

Mom started moaning for her man to cum in her as she got a huge orgasm and load of cum. Janet soon finished with a deep seated load of her own.

Jillian and I soon took our husbands and a black man to bed with us. My husband did okay, but Jillian later told me wasn't impressed with hers. We both got blacked fucked again before going to sleep.

After that it was like a free for all porn movie. The husbands all became spectators since they couldn't compete, but we'd all stay in the living room until bedtime with two wives at a time getting black fucked and seeded by the two black men. During the day while the men worked we were soaking up a lot of black cock featuring lady's choice. Some nights if you went to bed with a black man in it you might wake up and find him gone. Or, you might wake up with a sister or Mom making it four in the bed.

All in all the week ended much too quickly for all involved. The rest have me on the internet looking for more black cock. Maybe three or four the next time. It could be something we want to do every month.

****************************

Copyright by the Author 2015. No reuse or reprint without Author's written permission.

12