Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No thanks, Wendy. I meant what I said; take anything you want. I really don't care."

There were tears brimming in her eyes as she turned back into the house.

It was close to 2:15 p.m. when the door opened again. Wendy carried a glass of wine and a can of the same local craft beer that was sitting on the table. After placing the wine glass on the table, she cracked open the can of beer and poured it into my glass.

She asked, "Can we have a 'one beer' conversation?"

Wanting to be a dick, I picked up my glass and chugged the beer. I was stunned at the level of astonishment and sadness in Wendy's eyes. When she started to sob, I said, "Stop crying Wendy. We can talk."

I got up and went into the kitchen. After filling the ice bucket, I put the open bottle of Chablis in the ice, along with two more beers and went back to the patio.

As I sat, Wendy said, "I never had sex with them."

I sighed and told her, "You've been scheming, lying and cheating on me since before you had me read that stupid story from Literotica. The only reason that you didn't have sex is because I caught you."

While Wendy took a healthy sip of wine, I asked, "Tell me about Cheri's seduction."

"Cheri didn't try to seduce me."

"She didn't just try, she succeeded in seducing you," I replied. "Other than not getting you to spread your legs for her asshole friends, she seduced you in every other way."

"Chris, I don't want to argue!"

"I'm not arguing," I countered. "I'm just telling you how I see things. Letting Cheri seduce you was 10 times worse than a man seducing you."

Wendy looked more than a little confused, so she asked, "Will you explain your thinking to me?"

I waited a few beats and took a long cool drink of my beer. "I would have been devastated if you let a man seduce you. I've imagined the initial flirting together, at work, the gym or wherever. Eventually, the flirting would turn into an attraction, a date and finally intimacy. It would have destroyed me and our marriage. But I understand how someone can be seduced into an affair"

"But that's not what Cheri did," I continued. "Instead, Cheri convinced you that sex with any man would be a positive improvement to our marriage."

When Wendy tried to interrupt, I waved her off. "Don't go there Wendy!" I said. "I'm not saying that Cheri was going to fix you up with an 80-year-old, but there was nothing special about the two asswipes she had over for dinner. They were nobodies. Cheri convinced you to throw your marriage away for two hard cocks."

Wendy looked at the table top for a long time, before begrudgingly admitting that my thoughts were valid.

"Cheri made things sound so exciting," Wendy said. "She talked about the anticipation of the swing parties and all the crazy things she was exposed too. Cheri admitted that she loved her hotwife dates even more. She felt empowered, going out to a bar with Ben, flirting and dancing with men, while he watched and finally picking her stud for the night."

"That's my point Wendy! Cheri went to those bars and picked-up a man that she didn't know," I said. "On those date nights, any man was better than Ben. It's fucking disgusting, in the same way your dinner date at Cheri's home was sick."

After a short pause, Wendy asked, "Why is Ben divorcing Cheri?"

"For many of the same reason's I'm divorcing you. He no longer trusts or respects her. She purposely sabotaged his best friend and business partner's marriage and he doesn't want to be married to that type of vile person."

We both were quiet for a while and thought about our predicament. "I know I was totally unfair to you. You warned me from that first night you read that stupid story. But Ben is being unfair to Cheri. They had an agreement."

I shrugged and told Wendy, "They did have an agreement, but that didn't include wrecking my life. What Cheri did was outside the boundaries of their agreement. Besides, I don't think Ben was very happy in a cuckold relationship."

"Did he tell you that?" Wendy wanted to know.

I admitted, "No. But can you imagine a man who gets sexual satisfaction watching his wife have sex with another man? I can't"

After another short pause, I asked, "I thought things were getting back to normal when you started going to the therapist. What happened?"

I could see Wendy clenching her jaw, as she thought about my question. Finally, she told me, "I didn't talk to Cheri for a few weeks. We eventually started texting and talking. After a few more weeks, we started meeting once or twice a week for coffee."

When I didn't respond, she continued, "One afternoon, she walked into the coffee shop and she was glowing. I asked her if she'd just been to the gym. Cheri told me in great detail that she'd spent the afternoon with three college guys. They took turns double-teaming her all afternoon." Wendy shrugged and ended with, "I couldn't get it out of my mind. My friend was a living a Literotica fantasy."

"Thanks for being honest, I guess," I replied.

"I'm still having trouble coming to grips with the fact that my idiocy is leading to two divorces."

"Two?" I laughed pretty hard.

"What's so funny?" Wendy wanted to know.

"Your idiocy has led to seven divorces."

"How the hell do you figure that?" Wendy asked.

"You and me," I held up one finger. "Ben and Cheri," I held up a second finger. "After you left Cheri's dinner party, she took the two assholes to her bedroom. Ben had a camera set up. I took the video to their wives. Both have filed for divorce." I held up a third and fourth finger.

Wendy's eyes were wide when I admitted that there were cameras in Cheri's bedroom. She asked, "Do you have a video of ..." Her sudden sob stopped her from finishing.

"Do I have a video of last Sunday afternoon's gangbang? Yes, I do. Three of the five guys were married. I've shared the video with their three very unhappy wives. They are all in the process of filing for divorce. You've caused seven divorces, Wendy."

I got up from the patio table and without looking back. I entered through the patio door, locked it behind me, and pulled the shades across the door.

Eight years later

It was only 9:30 p.m. After the men helped tidy up the backyard and the women helped in the house, the 50 or so guests had left after a very festive afternoon celebrating Ben's 40th birthday.

Our wives had been curled up together on the living room couch and were resting. They'd been there for the last hour.

Ben and I were together on his backyard patio. We were sitting around his fire pit and sipping some of the very expensive bourbon that someone gave Ben as a gift.

"Do you remember telling me that men aren't supposed to talk in detail about their sex life?" I asked.

Ben chuckled and said, "I might remember parts of that discussion."

I asked, "Do you and Abby ...?" The rest remained unsaid.

Ben was already smiling and shaking his head. "We are faithful and monogamous with each other."

I toasted my friend and said, "I'm glad."

We watched the fire for a number of minutes, before Ben admitted, "I've come to discover that there isn't much love in those types of relationships."

When we heard the patio door open, Ben and I turned and watched his 8-month-pregnant wife Abby lead his 3-year-old son out the door. They were followed by my 7-month-pregnant wife Brittany. Brittany was holding our sleeping 2-year-old daughter.

"It's time to leave, Chris. I'm exhausted," said Brit.

Ben and I were smiling, as we turned back toward each other. He raised his glass and toasted, "To two lucky old farts!"