Lingerie Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped loudly as I slid inside, as did I, and held me there in place whilst we both sat still and enjoyed the feeling for a few moments, looking deep into each others eyes. "You feel fantastic," I told her as she smiled back and slowly, holding her by the hips she began to life up and down on my dick. "Ohhh,," she gasped, "I love the feel of you inside me. Such a nice hard cock, it feels so good."

I kissed and sucked on her gently bouncing breasts as she rode up and down on me whilst I stroked her thighs and stocking tops. I reached behind her, rubbing her the cheeks of her behind, before gripping them and pulling them apart as she bounced up and down upon me. "Get up," I said, lifting her from me, "kneel on the chair." She did as asked, grabbing the back of it to balance herself as her round ass presented itself before me. Again I pulled her cheeks wide apart and positioned my cock at her wet hole once more. "Give it to me," she gasped and then groaned loudly as, responding to her request, I slid my dick all the way into her in one long movement until again I was buried to the hilt.

Taking hold of her by the hips I began to pump in and out of her in long slow strokes, much to her delight. She gasped and moaned as I shafted her from behind, stroking her buttocks, feeling her stocking tops, playing with her suspenders and reaching beneath to fondle her swinging tits. "Yes, shaft me," she gasped as I shagged her, my speed increasing. Hanging on tightly to the back of her suspender belt I used it to pull her onto me hard and deep causing her to moan in ecstasy. "Yes, give it to me, give it to me," she gasped again and again.

I pulled her from the chair and lay her down on the floor where she lifted her legs and bent her knees, opening them wide for me to get between again. "C'mon, give me your hard young cock," she pleaded, rampant with desire, "slide it into me again and screw me hard." Getting between her legs I held the base of my shaft and she grabbed me, guiding me in toward her eagerly.

She placed me at her entrance again and as I felt her wrap her stocking clad legs around me I pushed into her in one long hard shove, causing her to cry out with pleasure. "Oh yess, that's it, give it to me." And give it to her I did. I shafted her as hard as I could, causing her to moan with every inward thrust. "You feel so good," I grunted, "I just love fucking you."

"Yes fuck me," she groaned in response, "don't stop, fuck me, harder, fuck me." She wrapped her legs tightly around my back and dug her high heels into my backside, spurring me on faster still as I screwed her almost senseless.

Her tits jigged up and down as I screwed her relentlessly and I felt the silk of her stockings against my hips. "Ahh, I'm going to come again," she warned as she began to buck like a wildcat against me, lifting her hips to meet mine. Her movements brought my climax closer to fruition too and I felt my spunk rapidly beginning to build deep inside. "Hold on I'm gonna come too," I warned her which just made her scream even louder in ecstasy. "Yes come for me," she urged, "give me your hot young spunk." I couldn't hold back any longer and as I shouted I was coming her climax hit her broadside too. She bucked and groaned beneath me as spurt after spurt shot deep into her pussy, but it wouldn't seem to stop and pulling out of her even more spurts shot all over her pubic hair and up onto her black silky garment.

She dipped her fingers in it as our orgasms began to subside and licked it from her fingertips. Spent and gasping I slid my slowly descending dick into her and moved in and out gently just to extend the last throes of her climax.

Eventually we moved and as I stood she stood with me and took me by the hand. "C'mon," she said. "I want you to pick some more," and then we're going upstairs to try them all out." I smiled and followed her gladly. "How often did you say you could make it down here on business?" she asked. I was going to try and make it far more often from now on.

12